the now shredded JonesBones40 ConDense's thanks to Purus Labs!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
What up guys, the name is Christian Jones. I'm from Cheyenne, WY and have been lifting for 6 years; being 19 years old that means I started at 13... but anyways the past two years I had an over fascination with being huge (and I mean huge!) I moved ungodly amounts of weight but of course with this immense eating and lack of cardio came fat, and a lot of it. When I graduated high school in 2011 I weighed in at 220. Not lean and mean but healthy. I got to college and a mixture of several things played into insane weight gain. First my girlfriend of 2 years left me, then my bestfriend/ roommate almost died in my hands; pair that with the stress of college it was no wonder I just felt like eating and lifting. So as the first semester and midway through the second semester rolled around I weighed in at 260!!! I was a freshman and one of the strongest guys in the gym! But I also looked like an obese monster and my record with the women during this period reflected that. So early April I decided to make a change. Anyways I have lost 70 lbs since then and competed in my first NPC bodybuilding show in Loveland, CO placing 4th in the teen division.

Currently I would like to maintain this weight and bulk from 190 to 220 from Oct 31st to Mid-March.

When it comes to preworkout products it's not a lie when I say I've tried em all. At first I enjoyed NO-Shotgun, then I jumped on the Jack3d bandwagon, followed by Hemavol and Max Intense. I am really interested in Purus Lab's Condense because it does not contain DMAA but is considered a great product. Also the introduction of nitrates is interesting to me.

I will log this product 3 days a week with how I am feeling and pictures when I feel like it. Hope I can help potential buyers as well as give an honest review to the guys over at Purus.

Join me as I ConDENSE!!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
First!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Second.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Aaron! Bring the DJ

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All up in this shizz!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
So I just pounded down my first dose of ConDense. Really nothing to the powder. It's white and mixes a cloudy clear due to I'm assuming no dyes or artificial coloring which is nice. I got the apple crisp flavor, unsure of what to expect. Well I didnt expect this! AMAZING taste! I saw some call it a jolly rancher taste and it's exactly that wow. Anyways I'll update in a couple hours with how my back day goes as well as pictures if my vascularity is as crazy as they say it will be. Peace

uvawahoowa

Awards
So I just pounded down my first dose of ConDense. Really nothing to the powder. It's white and mixes a cloudy clear due to I'm assuming no dyes or artificial coloring which is nice. I got the apple crisp flavor, unsure of what to expect. Well I didnt expect this! AMAZING taste! I saw some call it a jolly rancher taste and it's exactly that wow. Anyways I'll update in a couple hours with how my back day goes as well as pictures if my vascularity is as crazy as they say it will be. Peace
My bet is your bis and forearms are going to be roadmaps

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:djparty:
Shizzle!!! Grambo, Aaron, AB and a DJ??? It's crackin!!! Where's our bro Johnny tho? It would be even more poppin'

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Alright guys so I took Condense 30 minutes before I headed to the gym. I got there and the caffeine had already kicked in so I was pretty amped. Although there was nothing too crazy as far as vascularity (multiple veins) just one HUGE bicep vein that if it were severed I would bleed out in seconds lol. I would say that this lack of leanness as it were is a result of intense water and carb depletion and a somewhat binge eating period I had this weekend (gaining 6 pounds in a day and a half) so I will try and get back down to this. I did notice the beginning of some veins that will come in with bf loss and water loss. As far as the weight I moved went I was a lot stronger than I had been the past few weeks because of contest prep but the Condense did put me in an alpha male state of mind I hadn't usually had. I even had the nerve to ask this girl to go for a run after my strength training session and we sat in my truck for a little afterwards ;) anyways nothing to crazy but definitely a solid preworkout and hopefully will only get better from here! Next update will be Thursday for shoulders (AKA my weak point) so it will be time to kill it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright guys so I took Condense 30 minutes before I headed to the gym. I got there and the caffeine had already kicked in so I was pretty amped. Although there was nothing too crazy as far as vascularity (multiple veins) just one HUGE bicep vein that if it were severed I would bleed out in seconds lol. I would say that this lack of leanness as it were is a result of intense water and carb depletion and a somewhat binge eating period I had this weekend (gaining 6 pounds in a day and a half) so I will try and get back down to this. I did notice the beginning of some veins that will come in with bf loss and water loss. As far as the weight I moved went I was a lot stronger than I had been the past few weeks because of contest prep but the Condense did put me in an alpha male state of mind I hadn't usually had. I even had the nerve to ask this girl to go for a run after my strength training session and we sat in my truck for a little afterwards ;) anyways nothing to crazy but definitely a solid preworkout and hopefully will only get better from here! Next update will be Thursday for shoulders (AKA my weak point) so it will be time to kill it.
Great update bro! Sounds great so fat :-D

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Just noticed the veins around my lower midsection are insane right now.... Apparently Condense+talking to a hot chick has its benefits... I'll experiment with this theory ;) hahaha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
6lbs in 1 day huh?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just noticed the veins around my lower midsection are insane right now.... Apparently Condense+talking to a hot chick has its benefits... I'll experiment with this theory ;) hahaha
hot chicks always pump my main vein... Wait? LMAO sorry to get off topic.. I too can gain weight like u.. It sucks sometimes.. Sick pumps and Alpha attitude what else can condense do?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hot chicks always pump my main vein... Wait? LMAO sorry to get off topic.. I too can gain weight like u.. It sucks sometimes.. Sick pumps and Alpha attitude what else can condense do?
ConDense can do a lot.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
The better question would be what CAN'T Condense do

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus Party eh?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Purus Party eh?
Dude ur pics are ****in hilarious.... That balled dude with the grey hair around the sides.... I saved.it cuz it was so funny... Then I go to use it and it was a video that was even more ****in funny

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude ur pics are ****in hilarious.... That balled dude with the grey hair around the sides.... I saved.it cuz it was so funny... Then I go to use it and it was a video that was even more ****in funny
Funny you should mention that, I actually am having a fresh new "randoja is in" gif made right now. Also that bald guy is Larry David creator of Seinfeld. Those are from his show Curb your enthusiam, if you liked seinfeld, curb is a great show. If you got netflix or anything like that I highly recommend checking it out.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Funny you should mention that, I actually am having a fresh new "randoja is in" gif made right now. Also that bald guy is Larry David creator of Seinfeld. Those are from his show Curb your enthusiam, if you liked seinfeld, curb is a great show. If you got netflix or anything like that I highly recommend checking it out.
curb is so fcking awesome!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol word

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I took a few pictures tonight but they will not do this product justice! My veins are insane!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards