the now shredded JonesBones40 ConDense's thanks to Purus Labs!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    Pretty craY workout today. Had 2 scoops of condense preworkout with one tab of fat smack on holy ****. I'm sweating like a greased pig. My vascularity was intense. Fullness in bis was almost too much haha
    Crazy on the stims.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    Pretty craY workout today. Had 2 scoops of condense preworkout with one tab of fat smack on holy ****. I'm sweating like a greased pig. My vascularity was intense. Fullness in bis was almost too much haha
    Your Shredded thread is the only thing on a CRT/LCD/LED screen that competes with a season of 24.

However Bauer >> JBeezy40
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Now that's winning ^^^ great stack?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

Your Shredded thread is the only thing on a CRT/LCD/LED screen that competes with a season of 24.

However Bauer >> JBeezy40
    I'll work my way up there haha
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Now that's winning ^^^ great stack?
    So far no complaints. Great energy great pumps great focus. I'm used to stims so it could potentially be too much for someone not used to it. 1 scoop and a cap would probably be reasonable
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

So far no complaints. Great energy great pumps great focus. I'm used to stims so it could potentially be too much for someone not used to it. 1 scoop and a cap would probably be reasonable
    Word brother! I'm a big guy I can down some stims haha I'd take 2 FSXR and chase it with a glass of Marinade hahaha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Word brother! I'm a big guy I can down some stims haha I'd take 2 FSXR and chase it with a glass of Marinade hahaha
    Yeah... My system is more clean.... I don't need more than 1 cap of FSXR... nor do I need more than 1.5 scoops of ConDense...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah... My system is more clean.... I don't need more than 1 cap of FSXR... nor do I need more than 1.5 scoops of ConDense...
    Just got my Condense this weekend. Most I've used is 1 scoop (as I use 1 scoop Alphamine pre-workout as well. AWESOME combo btw.) Condense taste amazing (the apple crisp flavor) and has me showing all kinds of veins.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

Just got my Condense this weekend. Most I've used is 1 scoop (as I use 1 scoop Alphamine pre-workout as well. AWESOME combo btw.) Condense taste amazing (the apple crisp flavor) and has me showing all kinds of veins.
    Nice man, it's good for that.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

What's going on in here bud?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    What's going on in here bud?
    What up man been busy with school, organic chemistry is rough I'll update tomorrow
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%

What's up everybody, it's been awhile but school has dragged me down, amongst other things. Anyhow, today was shoulder day and damn was I impressed! The most impressive vein development has been the main vein of my bis. And filthy veins across my front delt and chest. Also I felt like my muscles we're very full, just as they have been almost daily while I've been Condense-ing.

As a side note my friend recently purchased Condense and sent me this text after his arm day today: "Condense = soooo many veins". So it's not just placebo for me and me only. I feel like this stuff will work for most everyone

On the bad side, I have a deviated septum paired with unrepaired broke nose and dry weather I get very bad bloody noses. Condense does not help this.

But as a plus yesterday I hit 365x7 on squats which is about what I was hittin when I was 65 pounds heavier in bw. Obviously the condense is not the reason (carb rebound from precomp) but I do feel great on the condense which gave me the confidence to hit that yesterday.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

What's up everybody, it's been awhile but school has dragged me down, amongst other things. Anyhow, today was shoulder day and damn was I impressed! The most impressive vein development has been the main vein of my bis. And filthy veins across my front delt and chest. Also I felt like my muscles we're very full, just as they have been almost daily while I've been Condense-ing.

As a side note my friend recently purchased Condense and sent me this text after his arm day today: "Condense = soooo many veins". So it's not just placebo for me and me only. I feel like this stuff will work for most everyone

On the bad side, I have a deviated septum paired with unrepaired broke nose and dry weather I get very bad bloody noses. Condense does not help this.

But as a plus yesterday I hit 365x7 on squats which is about what I was hittin when I was 65 pounds heavier in bw. Obviously the condense is not the reason (carb rebound from precomp) but I do feel great on the condense which gave me the confidence to hit that yesterday.
    Good update! Glad your friend likes it.
    Why a broken nose?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%

Good update! Glad your friend likes it.
    Why a broken nose?
    Took a knee to the face in a fight a few years back and never got it fixed
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Took a knee to the face in a fight a few years back and never got it fixed
    Should have, did u lose?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%

Should have, did u lose?
    It was a bloody one. Ha no one came out a winner that day
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%

Alright guys, it was a sad day. The last scoop of Condense was used for chest day today. Needless to say I hit a PR since I cut weight on bench 285x6. Also I have a Thunder and Lightning Stack comin' in from NP, so I'm excited to get back on it after a couple weeks off.

Overall the product was great and I'll use the good ole cliche review

Taste: Apple Crisp- FUGGIN DELICIOUS 10/10
    Energy: I like jittery energy, but the Condense gave me prolonged energy which isn't too bad 10/10
    PUMP: Definitely the highlight. Unreal pump. Veins coming out everywhere. Would be a great precontest supp or just a supp to get all kinds of vascularity 10/10
    Strength: I'm not sure how to gauge this haha but I did increase strength, which was like likely due to post contest reloading. N/A/10
    Cost: Thanks to Purus Labs and AaronJP1 I received the product for free but on NP right now it's ~$25 for 40 servings which is less than a dollar a serving for the best preworkout I have tried yet.

Any other categories I missed that you would like to know about please PM me!!!

Overall:10/10
    Great product and I would say I'd buy it again, but hey I've already bought it again

Again a big thank you to Purus Labs and AaronJP1 for the log opp.

Peace
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Thx for the log & quality final review.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.92%

Thx for the log & quality final review.
    Great review JBeezy bro,

Quick question for The Man in the Aaron Mask: is this prolonged energy or the target audience / consumers of Condense cardio weight loss types or mad arse lifters like JBeezy ? I mean is the expectation that consumers of Condense mostly lifters or even cardio centered folks as well?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Great review JBeezy bro,

Quick question for The Man in the Aaron Mask: is this prolonged energy or the target audience / consumers of Condense cardio weight loss types or mad arse lifters like JBeezy ? I mean is the expectation that consumers of Condense mostly lifters or even cardio centered folks as well?
    It will def help with people doing cardio. It preserves oxygen & ATP stores as well as helping mitigating cramping. A lot of people also report less of an exhausted feeling.

Oh & BTW, that's not a mask, that's my face.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Great review brother! The endurance on this stuff tops it all... I don't fatigue on it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.92%

It will def help with people doing cardio. It preserves oxygen & ATP stores as well as helping mitigating cramping. A lot of people also report less of an exhausted feeling.

Oh & BTW, that's not a mask, that's my face.
    Lolz I just thought of making a silly joke as usual

That is good, I had my thunder and lightning delivered today, I need to understand how to continue working out without feeling so jilted , I have been slowly sneaking in Alphamine in my mix, however just 1 scoop in the AM, need something to give me strength and not feel broken after a work / travel day , so somehow using trial and error will figure out how to get T&L in the mix. Issue is how do I dose this if I am not weight training.

Problem is that the hotel i am staying at has barely a treadmill and an elliptical, no weights or nothing, so I do what ican with my bands

Jeeesh Talk about thinking out loud. Sorry JBeezy !
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Lolz I just thought of making a silly joke as usual

That is good, I had my thunder and lightning delivered today, I need to understand how to continue working out without feeling so jilted , I have been slowly sneaking in Alphamine in my mix, however just 1 scoop in the AM, need something to give me strength and not feel broken after a work / travel day , so somehow using trial and error will figure out how to get T&L in the mix. Issue is how do I dose this if I am not weight training.

Problem is that the hotel i am staying at has barely a treadmill and an elliptical, no weights or nothing, so I do what ican with my bands

Jeeesh Talk about thinking out loud. Sorry JBeezy !
    Take the 3 caps of D-Pol with biggest meal & ConDense can be used as an "energy" drink anytime of the day & max scoops per day is 2 & they can be separated.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.92%

Take the 3 caps of D-Pol with biggest meal & ConDense can be used as an "energy" drink anytime of the day & max scoops per day is 2 & they can be separated.
    Gracias!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Airborne42 to Purus Labs!!! New Rep!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 11:36 PM
  2. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:06 PM
  3. New to purus labs and have a few questions
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:53 PM
  4. H.E.A.T Test!Thanks to Avant Labs/Nutraplanet!
    By DieTrying in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 06:34 PM
  5. send your thanks to the U.S Military!!
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 08:24 PM