Cary K's run with AI's TESTpro (sponsored)

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. On a side note, I would like to tank all of you guys for the encouraging words!
    After a year off, I'm back


  2. And yet another note - Let us not forget the 3,000+ innocent people who lost their lives 11 years ago today!
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    On a side note, I would like to tank all of you guys for the encouraging words!
    Team work!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Team work!!!
    You know it!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  5. Today was my off day from FST-7 but not an off day from the gym
    I did some various ab exercises; hanging knee lifts, ab machine, roman twists with 10lb kettle ball, leg lifts off a bench (holding a 3lb dumbell with my feet)
    **Note-my abs were still kinda sore from my Friday workout but I powered through it. Not gonna let pain stop me!!!
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   
       


  6. Snapped this pic this morning. I'm satisfied with my progress but by all means not satisfied with my body
    I just have to remember that Rome wasn't built in a day!
    Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  86.7 KB
    After a year off, I'm back

  7. A couple speeches from Arnold to keep all us motivated....enjoy

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYOkSG6HWf4

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Ja_7lwfrg
    This one is kinda hard to hear but I really like it
    After a year off, I'm back

  8. Here's one more collection of motivational speeches
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STp1U...eature=related
    After a year off, I'm back

  9. Motivation quote too - I'm all about motivation today

    "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe the mind can acheive, regardless of how many times you failed in the past or how lofty your aims and hopes may be"
    Napoleon Hill
    After a year off, I'm back

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Today was my off day from FST-7 but not an off day from the gym
    I did some various ab exercises; hanging knee lifts, ab machine, roman twists with 10lb kettle ball, leg lifts off a bench (holding a 3lb dumbell with my feet)
    **Note-my abs were still kinda sore from my Friday workout but I powered through it. Not gonna let pain stop me!!!
    train through the pain! (not injury pain lol)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    train through the pain! (not injury pain lol)
    No pain - No gain
    After a year off, I'm back

  12. Don't compete against people because when you beat them all you have no one but yourself to compete against so always compete against yourself
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Don't compete against people because when you beat them all you have no one but yourself to compete against so always compete against yourself
    Nice, I like that.
    My friend's dad, growing up, always told us...Don't try to be the next Michael Jordan or Larry Bird, be the first YOU!
    After a year off, I'm back

  14. Chest and Tri FST-7 workout this morning
    Chest
    Bench: 135x8 140x8 145x7
    Incline DB Press: 30x10,10 35x10
    Flat Bench Cable Flies: 20x10 7 sets ~30 sec rest between sets (WOW, I think this is one of my new favorite chest workouts) couldn't do much weight but damn did I feel a good burn!!!

    Tris
    Rope Pulldowns: 50x12 55x12 60x12
    Reverse Pull Downs: 30x12 40x12 45x12
    Standing French Press: 50x10-5 sets 60x10-2 sets ~ 30 sec rest between sets

    Had some extra time so I did some killer forearm curls
    Behind back curls superset with barbell curls on preacher curl: 135x10-3 sets s/s 40x20-2 sets 50x20-1 set
    Forearms felt like granite after those!!!

    On a side note, I may be allowed to log another test booster with a GH booster. I emailed the rep yesterday and they are just waiting on labels.
    I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, that's why I'm not saying the company name or rep yet.
    After a year off, I'm back

  15. I was so BADA$$ in the gym this morning, the weights were running away from me, I have proof......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i30dS...ature=youtu.be
    After a year off, I'm back

  16. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Don't compete against people because when you beat them all you have no one but yourself to compete against so always compete against yourself
    very true

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I was so BADA$$ in the gym this morning, the weights were running away from me, I have proof......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i30dS...ature=youtu.be

    Lol it ran away and died in the corner

  18. I'm in here!
    Killit chewlo!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Lol it ran away and died in the corner
    Yes it did!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  20. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    I'm in here!
    Killit chewlo!
    Welcome and thanks!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  21. Back and Calves FST-7 workout
    Back
    T Bar Rows: 45x10 45/10x10 45/25x10
    Hammer Strength Iso Low Row: 45x10 45/25x10 45/30x10 45/45x5 (1 arm at a time)
    Hex Bar Dead Lift: 45x10-7 sets

    Calves
    Standing Calf Raises s/s Seated calf Raise: 300x10 s/s 45x15 320x10 s/s 45/25x15 340x10 s/s 45/35x15 (BURN!!!)
    Sled Calf Raises: 45x10-2sets 45 w/25 in middle x10-2 sets 45 w/35 in middle x10-2 sets 45 w/45 in middle x10-1 set
    After a year off, I'm back

  22. You have some killer workouts man!! You guaranteed to grow
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    You have some killer workouts man!! You guaranteed to grow
    Thanks man. I've seen a difference in my before pic and the pic I took earlier this week. I really can't see it when I look in the mirror every day but the pics tell me that everything is working. Just stay with it!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Thanks man. I've seen a difference in my before pic and the pic I took earlier this week. I really can't see it when I look in the mirror every day but the pics tell me that everything is working. Just stay with it!!
    Yes exactly even with me being on anabolics I still don't notice any day to day changes bc I'm always looking at myself but the pics really do help when you compare them side by side and wow what a great feeling that is!!! Now that's true motivation
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Yes exactly even with me being on anabolics I still don't notice any day to day changes bc I'm always looking at myself but the pics really do help when you compare them side by side and wow what a great feeling that is!!! Now that's true motivation
    Yes it is, makes me want to go that much harder. My long term goal is to be pretty shredded by time for the beach next June.
    After a year off, I'm back
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 12:41 AM
  2. Bassgod's Journey to Mass AND Leanness with AI's TESTPRO!!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 12:03 AM
  3. Best AI to run with a test booster
    By jaydollars in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:10 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 10:08 PM
Log in
Log in