Murk's Complete Carnitine Stack

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Excellent workouts Murk !
    I especially like the chest/back supersets.

    I do it with hammer strength for chest and v grip pull downs. Love the whole upper body swole effect.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    Excellent workouts Murk !
    I especially like the chest/back supersets.

    I do it with hammer strength for chest and v grip pull downs. Love the whole upper body swole effect.
    Thanks fum !!, what u got planned for ur next cycle.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Thanks fum !!, what u got planned for ur next cycle.
    30 days of EBF stack + raspberry ketones + Formasurge

    It should be a good way to finish off !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    30 days of EBF stack + raspberry ketones + Formasurge

    It should be a good way to finish off !
    Send me the link when u get it started, sounds like its gonna be a wild ride!
    I love formasurge.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Send me the link when u get it started, sounds like its gonna be a wild ride!
    I love formasurge.
    You got it !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       


  6. Decided to try a Mcdouble from the dollar menu. Was hungry and wanted something quick
    Has to be close to a yr since the last time I tried Micky D's, when will u learn my lesson. That sh!t isn't even worth a dollar. Its cheap but a fukin waste. The amount of salt on that Burger had to be through the roof.
    So I figured ill burn the extra call in the gym, WRong! I did my dirt , but do.t think I did enough. This was yesterdays work out. Today ill be doing arms/shoulders/traps. Will be sticking to my diet so I think it will be a bit better today.

    The testabolan burps are nasty, but the gains in strength are worth it. All herbal supps are like that any way



    Start 7:03

    Seated rows
    105x15
    165x12
    165x12
    165x12*
    165x8

    Wide lat Pull-downs
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8

    Close grip Pull-downs
    135x10
    135x10
    135x9
    135x8

    Straight arm push Downs
    120x9
    120x6
    120x4
    100x10

    .5 miles jog

    End 7:45

  7. Hit the gym saterday morning real quick. Been busy the week getting sh!t ready for my cuzins wedding. But I have actually been getting a little more sleep then usual, maybe because I'm so tired by the the time I get home. Been takes the usual testabolan. Of course Compete on the regular!

    Today is the last day of testabolan. Took 2am, only have 2 left for tonight. So got to get ready to review. Compete, looks like I have a few sessions left.
    Since this is the last day on testabolan I really want to go all out tonight. seeif I can squeeze in those PR's.

    So this was Saturday 's routine.

    Start 1:40

    DB seated mill 50x15 50x10 40x10

    Standing DB laterals 20x10 25x10 30x10

    Cable st. Arm shoulder raise alt. 20x10 30x10 40x6

    Pullup to the nipples x6,6,6,6

    Treadmill 1.2miles 20min

    End 2:20

  8. Finished the testabolan. Final review end of the week

  9. Once again no spot so I didn't go above 255lb for bench. Which is a PR but I think I can deffinitly go higher. Maybe next time.
    Really smashed through a few pr's on Testabolan. A nice spike in strength at about secound week.

    Over estamated the amount of compete left. I though there was enough for another 2 weeks but after the 2 scoops yesterday, it looks like no more then three servings left. That at 2 scoops a serving.
    So I'm going to make that order tonight. Don't think ill ever hit the gym with out it.

    Start 8:53

    Bench/
    135x15/
    135x10/
    225x5/
    235x1/
    245x1
    255x1
    135x17

    incline bench
    135x8,8,8,8,8

    Dips / pullups
    12/6
    8/3
    8/3
    6/3
    8/3

    Fim 9:38

  10. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Finished the testabolan. Final review end of the week
    Feels like just yesterday you started!! Looking forward to your overall, final review!!!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  11. Yeh, it did go by quick.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Decided to try a Mcdouble from the dollar menu. Was hungry and wanted something quick
    Has to be close to a yr since the last time I tried Micky D's, when will u learn my lesson. That sh!t isn't even worth a dollar. Its cheap but a fukin waste. The amount of salt on that Burger had to be through the roof.
    So I figured ill burn the extra call in the gym, WRong! I did my dirt , but do.t think I did enough. This was yesterdays work out. Today ill be doing arms/shoulders/traps. Will be sticking to my diet so I think it will be a bit better today.

    The testabolan burps are nasty, but the gains in strength are worth it. All herbal supps are like that any way

    Start 7:03

    Seated rows
    105x15
    165x12
    165x12
    165x12*
    165x8

    Wide lat Pull-downs
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8

    Close grip Pull-downs
    135x10
    135x10
    135x9
    135x8

    Straight arm push Downs
    120x9
    120x6
    120x4
    100x10

    .5 miles jog

    End 7:45
    McD gets me sick every time. I have the egg mcmuffin once in a while in a pinch.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Once again no spot so I didn't go above 255lb for bench. Which is a PR but I think I can deffinitly go higher. Maybe next time.
    Really smashed through a few pr's on Testabolan. A nice spike in strength at about secound week.

    Over estamated the amount of compete left. I though there was enough for another 2 weeks but after the 2 scoops yesterday, it looks like no more then three servings left. That at 2 scoops a serving.
    So I'm going to make that order tonight. Don't think ill ever hit the gym with out it.

    Start 8:53

    Bench/
    135x15/
    135x10/
    225x5/
    235x1/
    245x1
    255x1
    135x17

    incline bench
    135x8,8,8,8,8

    Dips / pullups
    12/6
    8/3
    8/3
    6/3
    8/3

    Fim 9:38
    Going for PR on bench is tough without a spotter. I know, I am stating the obvious. A month ago, I almost trapped myself underneath doing smith bench press. I had it up maybe 2 inches off my chest so It was tough to get it on the lower rung. Had to bounce it couple times off my chest to get it up just enough to lock it in. Too proud to call for help I guess. Stupid move. Ended up with a huge bruise on my chest.

    Good volume on your chest workout Murk ! Love the pyramid.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Yeh, it did go by quick.
    Looking forward to the final review !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Going for PR on bench is tough without a spotter. I know, I am stating the obvious. A month ago, I almost trapped myself underneath doing smith bench press. I had it up maybe 2 inches off my chest so It was tough to get it on the lower rung. Had to bounce it couple times off my chest to get it up just enough to lock it in. Too proud to call for help I guess. Stupid move. Ended up with a huge bruise on my chest.

    Good volume on your chest workout Murk ! Love the pyramid.
    LOL. Good story, what's the routine ur doing. I'd like to give it a shot.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    LOL. Good story, what's the routine ur doing. I'd like to give it a shot.
    I usually do gvt, but then it evolved into pyramid for compound exercise + supporting exercises at 4 sets each. I add or subtract exercises based on how I feel. No real name for it. Mush mosh of whatever feels right. Maybe I would have done better following a specific regimen.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. Testabolan V2 Review


    libido (5/10)
    Its really hard to say. I had a fairly healthy libido before Starting Testabolan.

    Strength (10/10)
    Increase in strength started end of first week and shot up since. All around increase in power. It really made a difference in muscle groups that where lacking. Felt fairly stronger and hit a few PR's with chest and arms, but i have always done well there. Leg curls, dead lifts and squats all went up dramatically.

    Endurance + Recovery (8/10)
    Noticeable improvement.

    Taste (7/10)
    I know its a pill, it has no taste going down. But when you burp....you do taste it! Strong Herbal not so great.

    Dosing (10/10)
    2am / 2pm, with a big meal! Fah'getaBoutIt !! I don't have to starve my self to death before i got to bed, I can start my day with scrabbled eggs , turkey bacon, hash, toast, Coffee!
    Common now. Why would you take other products that require you to go a 2hr between meals? I eat every 2hr!

    Overall (8/10)

    Note: Will be included in my next PCT. For strength recovery.



    .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......

    Compete review

    Flavor: Tangy Tangerine

    Compete is a game changer! My history with "Intra-Workout" and recovery supplements has been full of let downs. With prices for these products ranging from about 30$ to 60$ there not cheap. At a point i decided water was all any one needed during a work out. Everything else was a sham. Boy was i wrong. Compete is a super star product! I don't think I can ever work out or mow my lawn with out it again

    Taste: 7/10 (little too sweet : Tangy : Refreshing )
    Why not 10/10, too sweet. Note this is by opinion. If sugary drinks don't bother you, it should be fine. I personally am not a fan of sweets.It really hit the mark at two scoops, but a 2 scoops I had to dilute it in about 2liters of water or more. That being said it really did carry a Tangy tangerine flavor.

    Effectiveness during workout: 10/10 ( Made the extra mile feel like the first)
    Something happened when i hit the half way point on my water bottle. It was like i was refreshed and able to start the routine over. Endurance from Compete was incredible. If a set went to failure after about 30 sec, i was ready to do it again. Effects are noticeable during first session with Compete at two scoops.

    Effectiveness day-after workout: 10/10 ( Excellent, quick recovery)
    This is where the line between Testabolan and Compete get blurry. I would go 40% Testabolan / 60% Compete. Hard to say what product effected recovery more. But as a stack, Recovery time was cut more then half.Soreness was was close to eliminated.

    Notes:
    Dont let my sweetness warning scare you off this product. Compete is a staple!!

    Overall 10/10
    No doubt!



    Staying with I-Force Products a great stack would be (Compete + Testabolan + Intimidate)
    will probably run that one day,

  18. awesome review bro, really glad you enjoyed this stack
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  19. Great review and log murk. Truly first class. You really know how to get to the point and you covered all important categories. I also am not a fan of sweets, but can deal with it if the effects are worthwhile. Looks like Compete would be worthwhile for those looking for intra workout push.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  20. Thanks guys and a big thanks to the I-Force crew. Not just for the opportunity to run this log, but for imtruducing my to 2 amazing products.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Thanks guys and a big thanks to the I-Force crew. Not just for the opportunity to run this log, but for imtruducing my to 2 amazing products.
    really glad you enjoyed the run so much bro
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  22. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Thanks guys and a big thanks to the I-Force crew. Not just for the opportunity to run this log, but for imtruducing my to 2 amazing products.
    Any time! Glad you enjoyed them!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    That's not an iForce product
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 12:29 PM
  2. Complete Carnitine Stack - iForce needs 5 loggers!!!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 01:19 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 02:07 PM
  4. Anybody Successfully Complete This Stack?
    By FrankJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 01:47 PM
  5. Help me complete this stack
    By Rivet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Log in
Log in