Sawa3's Kids are Back to school Genomyx and more log! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Sawa3's Kids are Back to school Genomyx and more log!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 9

Well didn't feel well waking up, so skipped church so I could be ready for the boy's football games! They did very well their teams both had shut outs and my boys are really learning and progressing. It's such a pleasure to watch them play sports. Afterwards we watched football on tv the rest of the day! I took an off day today, and of course my Decimate and Salvia are all out. I hope to get my order very soon. Hopefully I am feeling well in the morning. I plan to at least lift, but I would love to get a lift and a run in.

calories- 1489
    Carbs- 173
    Fat- 53
    Protein- 115
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 10

Not much to report today... Sinuses are still bugging me. I ended up going back to bed after I took kids to school. I did manage to finish the scrapbook I was working on this afternoon. I am packing a gym bag for tomorrow. Tuesdays are my day to do Bible study, the gym, and the grocery store on base. Yes, I am so exciting! LOL

Calorie- 1387
    Fat- 58
    Carbs- 132
    Protein- 101

I am so ready to feel well and get back on track. I am beginning to think I never will! :-)
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    Sept 10

Not much to report today... Sinuses are still bugging me. I ended up going back to bed after I took kids to school. I did manage to finish the scrapbook I was working on this afternoon. I am packing a gym bag for tomorrow. Tuesdays are my day to do Bible study, the gym, and the grocery store on base. Yes, I am so exciting! LOL

Calorie- 1387
    Fat- 58
    Carbs- 132
    Protein- 101

I am so ready to feel well and get back on track. I am beginning to think I never will! :-)
    Hang in there Sarah! Hopefully tomorrow you feel better and can get a workout in.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Hang in there Sarah! Hopefully tomorrow you feel better and can get a workout in.
    That's my hope.. Thankfully I am not miserable.. but I don't want to push it.. I hate when it gets to me losing my voice and I can't yell at my kids.. LOL
    I have to do that more when Dave is away.. LOL
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 11

Whew, was feeling a bit better this morning so I did have my gym bag ready for after Bible Study.. I wasn't sure even up until I walked into the gym how the work out would go, but I had an awesome work out today! I did 8 .4 mile (that is the size of the track) intervals. I didn't do all out effort since I was still not 100%. Then in between intervals I did super sets of Squats, hip add and abductor, flat bench, lateral raises and lat pull down, tricep pushdowns, flys, and rows, plus planks, and russian twists and some stretching. I am pretty sure I am going to be pretty sore. So pleased so far!
    Can't wait to get my Decimate and Salvia back in. It's probably good it timed this way with me not feeling well the past couple of days. Now just to get another good nights rest.

Calories- 1438
    Fat- 47
    Carbs- 168
    protein- 108

A good day over all and excited to see what the rest of this log brings!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 12

Another busy day around here! So excited my order came in so I now have my Decimate, Salvia, SSv2, and Protocol V2 stocked up again! It's funny, I forgot how much I do sweat working out with the Decimate! I ran a slower 6 miles and even when I normally don't sweat as much I did a ton. i took Body Rush and Protocol for my prework out today and then also mixed some protocol with some Aminolast for my intra drink. Quite tasty!
    I managed to bake a ton today, since it's so late I will post the pics later.. I made muffins and they turned out well. Only 90 calories a muffin too.

Tomorrow I had planned to golf and then possibly do a bike ride and lift, but we will see if that happens.. we are getting quite a bit of rain over night and first thing in the morning and I don't think the other girls care to golf in in. Especially since the weather is cooler. So I will see what happens instead!

Calories today- 1644 (and that is with some wine and the goodies I made for my party tonight!)
    Fat - 45
    Carbs- 156
    Protein- 91

Looking forward to a great nights sleep and seeing what I get to do tomorrow! :-)
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 14

Ran a good 4.5 miles today. Didn't have enough time to lift. I did get to go and pick up our hog from the burger though. Got to try the bacon already. Yummmm!!! Hardly any grease best bacon ever. Anyway, I had a birthday party to go to, so ended up eating a burger and normal party/picnic food. Thankfully I had taken my decimate and wasn't too hungry!!

Calories- 1635
    Fat- 76 (bacon and burgers will do that)
    Carbs- 146
    Protein- 90
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Ok, as promised here are pics. Sorry I am slow!

Made Muffins, first are Chocolate Oatmeal Protein ones with MRM Chocolate

next were Pumpkin ones using Cinnamon Dymatize Protein

Each muffin was only approx 90 calories!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Applesauce I made with granny smith apples and no sugar or sweeteners added. Just a bit of cinnamon...

Chili with my salad! Yumm!

Bacon we just picked up from the butcher! Cured and smoked.. yummy.. hardly any fat on it. My kids say it tastes the best because it's fresh! :-)

last- roast from dinner tonight.. from our side of beef.. and home made beef gravy
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 15

What a day today! Beautiful weather, crazy kids , and a pretty good work out!
    I wanted to run farther but it just wasn't going to work out!! So I ran 3 miles today and did back and shoulders.
    I am getting more confident with my lifts. I hit a pr with DL's today.
    For my pre work out I mixed c4 and protocol. Yummy! It worked very well. Protocol really shines with my lifting endurance so far.
    I even had enough in the tank to mow the lawn! :-)
    Calories- 1603
    Fat- 61
    Carbs- 174
    Protein- 112

Overall a great day!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 16

well I took today off. I ended up napping for a few minutes watching football. it felt good. I am just exhausted. I need to get more rest. I plan on getting to bed soon here! :-) I did get to enjoy watching my boys play football though and made dinner for a friend and her kids and got to enjoy some time with them! Over all a great sunday.

I will have a snack here in a few minutes, but I am not sure what and I wanted to remember doing this.
    I love how I still have appetite suppression and I am not starving through the day. I have a decent energy too! (providing I get the rest I need )

Calories- 1238
    Fat- 48
    Carbs- 123
    Protein- 99
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 17

Ran 7 miles today, planned for 8, but I searched for 20 minutes for the stinking remote and ended up just turning everything on manually. Not pleased that the kids lost the remote. I then ran out of time. I felt great over all with the run! I took body rush and protocol v2 pre workout. Intra I used aminolast, and both protocols.
    Over all I haven't been too hungry. I was surprised how much I was sweating even while it was cold.

Calories- 104
    Fat- 76
    Carbs- 124
    Protein- 113

tomorrow the plan is to do Bible study, the gym, and groceries. I hope to get a bike ride in during the kids practice in the evening. It's been beautiful weather. So as long as the windy nebraska days aren't here I can bike and really enjoy it!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  13. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Those muffins look epic Where could one find the recipe for them?
    Squats do a booty good.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you dont mind me asking, what denomination are you?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Those muffins look epic Where could one find the recipe for them?
    I actually looked at the basic muffin recipe from Betty Crocker and then made sure I had similar measurements and made my own. I wrote it down though.
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    If you dont mind me asking, what denomination are you?
    We have been to multiple denominations. So just a generalization of Protestant . Make sense?
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 18-

Whew, what a busy day! I ran 1.2 miles today and then lifted. I did incline bench, curls, tricep extensions, squats, back extension, hip adductor and abductor, lateral raises, lat pull downs, calf raises, and flys.
    Went to the grocery store and then while the kids had football practice I took a 70 minute bike ride.
    Tomorrow I am heading out with a friend to the apple orchard to get apples and wine and then have lunch. I plan to run too.

Calories- 1546
    Fat- 43
    Carbs- 159
    Protein- 146
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 19

Well I went to the home of arbor day today to get apples and wine. I am doing to can apple sauce and apple pie apples. Then shopped some with my friend and found a few small things. Had lunch out.
    My stomach bothered me all afternoon and is still bugging me. I'm feeling icky and bloated so I ended up taking the night off from working out. :-(
    Oh well I think I will run and bike tomorrow. Plus plenty of chores.

Calories- 1466
    Fat- 42
    Carbs- 148
    Protein- 111
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 20-

Well my stomach was feeling a bit better. Not sure if it was a supp or a bug. I didn't take much for shops today even though I ran 4 miles and then biked 14.5. The weather is beautiful. It's always interesting running down the .5 miles of hilly unpaved road! The grasshoppers are starting to be all over our bike trails too. No fun when they hit ya.
    Only used some body rush and then primaforce watermelon bcaa. Plus my decimate and salvia. Not much appetite today. Still sweat a lot which makes me feel good knowing it's still working.
    Hopefully my stomach is better tomorrow.
    Tomorrow the plan is to lift and run. Then get ready for my pc show at my house.
    Calories- 1453
    Fat- 67
    Carbs- 130
    Protein- 108
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 21-

Well my stomach seems to be back to normal. Thankfully.
    I am still loving the effects of the Decimate, my body temp is still up, and still a good appetite suppression.
    Ran 4 "faster" miles today. It was a bit rough. But being uncomfortable means I'm getting better. Then I did bench, lunges, and shoulder presses and stretched and did quite a bit of core work and a few push ups. I had to go pick
    Up my kids.
    Early in the day it was cleaning and cooking a few things for my show I had tonight.
    Maybe some banana bread with protein and it was amazing. I'll post pics of food tomorrow hopefully. If not then by the end of the weekend!!!
    Had two glasses of wine tonight so macros were great considering.
    Calories- 1607
    Fat-41
    Carbs- 173
    Protein- 124
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh hai!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Oh hai!
    Hi right back!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 22 & 23

Sorry guys its been busy and it's not going to get any slower. Lol
    I want to get pics posted but I don't even feel like doing it now. soon. I made this amazing banana bread. Out of this world. My son said its the best he's had.

Yesterday I just squeezed a 3 mile fast run in. I ended up being hungry all day doing that. ill take note about that.
    Then took the kids to a pumpkin patch and went bowling with a good friend. I actually bowled well and am noticing I don't get tired as quickly with that.
    Today I ran 3 again and ended up not lifting. I had to get the kids to their football games. It's been beautiful weather here. Appetite was the usual since using the decimate.

Sept 22
    Calories- 1643
    Fat- 66
    Carbs- 146
    Protein- 112

Sept 23
    Calories- 1525
    Fat- 43
    Carbs- 191
    Protein- 100

I plan to do a long run tomorrow. These next few weeks are going to be non stop between work outs kids stuff and getting ready for dave to be back home.
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 24

Whew what an ending to the football game!!!
    I ran 9 miles today. It was rough but I finished. Now I am not feeling well but oh well. :-)
    Since my stomach is bugging me I didn't eat a ton but here are the stats for the day
    Calories- 1220
    Fat- 38
    Carbs- 106
    Protein- 119

Tomorrow I plan to do a short run and good lift plus possibly a bike ride in the evening. :-)
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 25

Well I wasn't sore today after my run. It could have been my much needed massage yesterday!
    Today I tried out the awesome new shoes my hubby bought me. I ran 2 miles then lifted. If I'm not sore tomorrow something's wrong. Lol

My appetite still hasn't been huge. It's made it easy to stay on point with my diet. I don't have much time left in my cut! :-)

Calories- 1665
    Fat- 70
    Carbs- 153
    Protein- 132
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 26

Just biked for an hour today. I wasn't sore really today at all. Just a bit in the back.
    Love how I have a lot more endurance. I have great appetite suppression still and my body temp is still up even at the end of the stack.
    I find a good energy and don't crash after high carb meals either.

Calories- 1560
    Fat- 40
    Carbs- 167
    Protein- 145
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

ham from our pasture fed pig.. Yumm!

and I wanted to post more but internet is being infinately slow tonight!!!
    Ugh oh well!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

sept 27-

Well I ran 4.5 miles and then biked 13.5. I also got to relax for a few minutes and get a pedicure.
    I had planned to lift weights too, but I didn't have enough time. The weather has just been beautiful.

I wasn't very hungry today as normal and surprisingly I am still noticing my body temp up. The Decimate is the real deal. My endurance has been awesome too. Plus I have hardly been sore at all!!!
    Hopefully my internet is working better tomorrow. I will try to get more pics posted.
    I will be lifting and running tomorrow and taking my kids to lunch, to the driving range, and then to our local high school football game since they don't have school.

Calories- 1754
    Fat- 58
    Carbs- 209
    Protein- 117

Thats with a blizzard too.
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Sept 28

Sorry, life has been crazy around here. Kids are giving me a hassle, and I'm busy with things around the house to be ready to go visit dave.
    Yesterday I managed to get 3 miles in for a run and an upper body lift. I am doing more on shoulder press than ever before. Set a pr with shrugs and love seeing improvements.
    Not a ton of appetite. I am loving ssv2 with carbs. It's so helpful so I don't crash and burn. I need all the energy I can get!
    Calories- 1391
    Fat- 44
    Carbs- 100
    Protein 121

Sept 29
    I managed to get 3 miles in and it was leg day. Managed a pr for squats lunges and calf raises!!!! Should be interesting to see if I'm sore tomorrow. My recovery and endurance has been amazing. I think protocol has been a huge help.
    I also got to watch a movie with the kids and take them to the driving range. That's always an adventure. My youngest doesn't like me trying to help him so some random dad that was there with his boys helped him with his swing some. He listened to him
    Calories- 1450
    Fat- 47
    Carbs- 162
    Protein- 104

Tomorrow is football day for the kids! I hope to just get in a short run.
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

sept 30

Today was an off day for working out. I got to run the kids everywhere today to their games and practices. It was a good Sunday.
    I just love the fact that I still don't have to worry with appetite suppression. I did manage to make some apple pie apples and got them canned today. It's my first time trying to can anything. So we shall see how it goes! :-)
    It will be a busy few days. Dave will be home soon and I am going to get to fly down to ride home with him.

Calories- 1308
    Fat- 50
    Carbs- 133
    Protein- 112

Tomorrow I am planning to run 10 miles. Should be interesting. Trying an endurance type drink. We shall see how it goes. Off to bed so I can have enough rest!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Oct 1

13 years of marriage today. I am a lucky lady.
    Managed to run 10.5 miles. I felt great and wore the awesome new shoes the hubby got me for my anniversary.
    At the end of my run I'm in my subdivision running like a 7:30 mile pace and in the corner of my eye I see something. I look down on the black rubber spot in the side walk as I'm still running and notice a yellow stripe moving. It a snake. Icky! I scream manage to jump over it and get the willies. Yuck! All less than .1 mile for the house. How do I run a round 2 lakes and see nothing. It needs to freeze now.
    Forgot to take my lunch dose of my decimate and salvia. So I took two doses later in the day. The great thing is I could do that since there is no caffeine.
    I was a bit hungrier today but when you run over 10 miles that happens. :-)
    Calories- 1787
    Fat- 76
    Carbs- 142
    Protein- 152
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Your killing it with your diet! Don't you love a good run or training session and not get soar? I think about what NFL work outs must be like, and how the athletes recovery time is.
  33. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What kind of shoes did you get sawa? And happy anniversary!!! That's marvelous
    Squats do a booty good.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    What kind of shoes did you get sawa? And happy anniversary!!! That's marvelous
    Asics gel-neo33. They are bright and comfy. I love roasting between 2 pairs. I also got the kayanos also.
    Thanks. Just was bummed we didn't spend it together.
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MM11
    Your killing it with your diet! Don't you love a good run or training session and not get soar? I think about what NFL work outs must be like, and how the athletes recovery time is.
    Thanks. I've been working hard. I do love not getting overly sore from working hard. Being a bit sore helps me to know I at least gave it my all! :-)
    I think a good diet is helpful for your body recovering and many don't get the value of a food nights rest.
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Unintentional spicy beef stew

Spicy Garlic and Herb dip

Yumm, Banana Bread (low cal with Protein)

Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Ham Dinner

Mixed Berry Protein Pie (1 crust)

Shredded Beef Ribs with Limas and Asparagus
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

cinnamon Raison Protein Waffles, Banana protein pancakes, and Sausage and bacon from our pig

Yummm Pancakes

Sugar Cookies

Spaghetti and Meatballs
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Last one.. Pumpkin Fluff Dip
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Oct 3

Well i managed to do a full body lift today. I have been having a few stomach issues the past few days, which stinks because I wanted to hit it hard before I went out of town to pick up Dave! I plan to run in the morning before my flight leaves. Should be a great trip and nice to have some quiet time with Dave before the kids talk his leg off!

I am hitting PRs pretty often right now. I think a huge part of it is the Protocol! Made good choices with food today and wasn't very hungry anyways, so my calories are kind of low. They will be higher the next few days though, so I am not too concerned.

Calories- 1292
    Fat- 34
    Carbs- 169
    Protein- 105
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF

Similar Forum Threads

1. Back to School with Core ABC.
    By HurtinPounds in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 03:56 PM
  2. Biceps18's Back to School Green Mag and White Flood V2 Log
    By Biceps18 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 05:58 AM
  3. Back to School supplements...(1st post)
    By DavidCream in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 07:21 PM
  4. how to tell if my levels are back to par?
    By neverstop in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 04:33 PM