Andromass/hard log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dru32 View Post
    Haven't updated in awhile. Weight is holding around 229 and I continue to get stronger. I'm also just loving the way I feel in the gym while on this stack. Feeling like I can just walk in overshadow or out lift everyone in the gym. Looking forward to taking the final pics in a week.
    Good to hear, hope the strength continues.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy


  2. Took last dose this a.m. Weight holding at 229 and bench max went up 50lbs total. Still blows my mind considering I wasn't specifically training to increase bench. Gonna try to post pics tomorrow and start pct stack.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dru32 View Post
    Took last dose this a.m. Weight holding at 229 and bench max went up 50lbs total. Still blows my mind considering I wasn't specifically training to increase bench. Gonna try to post pics tomorrow and start pct stack.
    Ha, that sounds awesome.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  4. nice log. i prefer short, quick updates. nobody has time to read a whole blog lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  5. Feel like most of my gains were in my back which is fine with me. loved the stack and will prolly run another one down the road.

  6. Looking good my man. I think IMO u need to work on your triceps. Besides that not to shabby brotha
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dru32 View Post
    Feel like most of my gains were in my back which is fine with me. loved the stack and will prolly run another one down the road.
    Explains your bench jumping so much...upper back development/strength is key in overall bench strength. Thank you for posting the pics


  8. Dru, thanks for getting the pics up, back is looking great.

    Can you do me a favor? Can you give me (can be approximate):
    Pre-cycle Bodyfat%/Weight
    Post-cycle Bodyfat%/Weight

    And complete an androstat on our website (completing it answer the question as if you were taking it previous to this cycle) and share the number with me?

    I am gathering this information with Eric so we can assess the correlation between response to androseries and androstat.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Dru, thanks for getting the pics up, back is looking great.

    Can you do me a favor? Can you give me (can be approximate):
    Pre-cycle Bodyfat%/Weight
    Post-cycle Bodyfat%/Weight

    And complete an androstat on our website (completing it answer the question as if you were taking it previous to this cycle) and share the number with me?

    I am gathering this information with Eric so we can assess the correlation between response to androseries and androstat.

    I haven't had my fat % checked in years so I have no idea on it. Starting weight was 222.2 end weight was 229.2. I'll try to take the androstat later tonight.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dru32 View Post
    I haven't had my fat % checked in years so I have no idea on it. Starting weight was 222.2 end weight was 229.2. I'll try to take the androstat later tonight.
    Appreciate it!~
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AndroMass V3 Log
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 455
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 11:59 PM
  2. Andromass V3 Log UPDATES ONLY
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 06:37 PM
  3. sick post PCT andromass/hard gains
    By squidboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 05:19 PM
  4. Scope75's 8 Week Lean and Hard Log!!!
    By scope75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 07:57 PM
Log in
Log in