Andromass/hard log

Dru32

Awards
Prolly gonna do a small log on here for my andromass/hard stack. Wont be extremely detailed but wanting to keep track of my results as i go.

Thanks to primordial for the discount!!
supplements2.JPG

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Nice, Ill have to keep an eye on this one. Good luck Bro.

Dru32

Awards
Thanks. Been slacking but plan to get my ass back in shape

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in bud.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice starting pics.

Dru32

Awards
Was actually debating ordering another bottle of mass to run with this.
As of now planning on 6 mass and 3 hard a day till mass is out then double up hard

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran hard before. I really liked it. Great effects. Gave me the trots everyday though.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was actually debating ordering another bottle of mass to run with this.
As of now planning on 6 mass and 3 hard a day till mass is out then double up hard
So 4 weeks on the Mass? I suggest you go for 8 bud, let mw or John know and we can hook you up for it

Dru32

Awards
Yeah I'll prolly order another bottle and go 8 weeks. Will the same discount code still work study?

Dru32

Awards
Oh and took first dose today. Ready to go kill back and bi's

Dru32

Awards
Not even a full week in and between pills and protein I'm up from 222 to 227. I've also decided to order another mass and make it an 8 week run.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not even a full week in and between pills and protein I'm up from 222 to 227. I've also decided to order another mass and make it an 8 week run.
Niceee. Good choice on running it for 8 weeks.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how I missed this but subbed for the ride.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect lad you are going the full 8 weeks

Dru32

Awards
Holding steady at 225.6 before eating tonight. Feeling stronger and already getting comments from people about looking bigger. Can't wait to see where 6 more weeks takes me.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holding steady at 225.6 before eating tonight. Feeling stronger and already getting comments from people about looking bigger. Can't wait to see where 6 more weeks takes me.
How are things going bud?

Dru32

Awards
How are things going bud?
Just weighed 226 after workout. Continue to get multiple comments about looking bigger and already had 2 buddies place orders from primordial. Also have a few random guys at the gym asking about it and saying they are gonna order some! Plan to take pics once the first bottle of mass is done.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just weighed 226 after workout. Continue to get multiple comments about looking bigger and already had 2 buddies place orders from primordial. Also have a few random guys at the gym asking about it and saying they are gonna order some! Plan to take pics once the first bottle of mass is done.
Awesome, thank you for spreading the word!

Dru32

Awards
Sunday will be the half way mark and the biggest change is bench up 30lbs!! I realize it's partly because I had been slacking on going heavy and my workouts, but that's a huge gain in one month. Plan to post half way pics on Sunday.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
30 lb. increase in just a few weeks is great. Keep it up.

Dru32

Awards
mid4.JPG
mid5.JPG

Today marks the half way point. Up 5lbs in body weight and added 30lbs to bench max. I feel like most of my gains have been in my back and shoulders. Looking forward to the next 4 weeks now.

Dru32

Awards
I dont really. I honestly have been lifting to get bigger and not focusing on increasing my max so that was even more of a reason the 30lb increase surprised me. If I got 380 at the end of 8 weeks that would be amazing to me. Currently on 365.

Dru32

Awards
On a side note.....as soon as I walk in the gym tonight a younger guy that watched me max Friday ran up and told me he went home and ordered his stack ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in! i know im late. im actually thinking about taking this stack

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a side note.....as soon as I walk in the gym tonight a younger guy that watched me max Friday ran up and told me he went home and ordered his stack ;)
Nice, must be the weight you are throwing around:)

Dru32

Awards
Haven't updated in awhile. Weight is holding around 229 and I continue to get stronger. I'm also just loving the way I feel in the gym while on this stack. Feeling like I can just walk in overshadow or out lift everyone in the gym. Looking forward to taking the final pics in a week.