PNI Prodigy Review

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
Thanks howwedo107 for sending me a couple samples of PNI's new pre-workout called Prodigy. I believe this will be in stores within the next couple weeks? Check it out!

Taste/Smell: 7/10.. It smelled great, kind of reminded me of bubblicious bubble gum. Mixed 1 scoop with 6oz. of cold water the taste was just OK. Taste isn't a big deal to me, but it did have a pretty bad chemical after taste. This is the only area I think they could improve on. It mixed quickly and dissolved in just a couple good shakes.

Energy: 9/10.. Great surge of energy within the first half hour of taking it. It was a smooth, natural energy that was perfect in the gym. No jitters, no crash. I'm curious what the "secret" stimulant ingredient is. Whatever it is, it works!

Pumps: 8/10.. Arms stayed full from start to finish. Good vascularity, no complaints here.

Focus: 9/10.. This was another aspect of Prodigy that stood out to me. Great focus from start to finish. The stims blend well together.

I highly recommend giving this stuff a try! Had 2 great workouts with it.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome honest review man! I personally love the taste...Very happy you liked the focus and pumps...I still can't explain how amazing the focus truly is...it certainly is something different and by the way we did release the secret ingredient in another thread :) I'll copy it for you

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prodigy Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Rounded Scoop
Servings Per Container: 25
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Nitric Oxide and Carnosine Fusion:
3-Aminopropionic Acid, L-Citrulline-D,L-Malate, 2-Amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid
6,500 mg

Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Ascorbic Acid, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agamatine Sulfate
4,500 mg

Energy and Focus Blend
D-glucurono-3,6-lactone, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, 3,7-Dimethylxanthine, Orchidlean TM (Cymbidium Goeringii Extract), Naringin
1,870 mg

There you got sir...thank you again