Packing on some Mass with MassHGH Courtesy of Lecheek Nutrition!

  1. Packing on some Mass with MassHGH Courtesy of Lecheek Nutrition!


    First off let me thank Lecheek Nutrition for letting me log this product, I have never used one of there products before so this is a first however I have heard nothing but rave reviews about all there products so I know I am in for one hell of a ride with this one. Really excited to try this is as it seems like a power packed product more so then most other HGH products, needless to say I'm very excited to see what this product holds.



    Key Features:




    • Radically increase GH and testosterone.
    • Optimize insulin sensitivity.
    • Maximize protein synthesis.
    • Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
    • Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
    • Decrease cortisol.
    • Suppress myostatin.



    Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. Itís one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!
    Get on Mass HGH today and finally start getting the results you have always wanted, but never dared to reach for

    Starting Info-
    Age-23
    Training Experience- ~6 years (started at 16-17 off and on, seriously from 18-21 and now seriously again past year and a half)
    Weight-192
    Bodyfat- 9.5%
    Current Goal- Get to 197 pounds while staying in good running shape

    Training Regimen-
    My training regimen is a little bit odd, as I have developed it for my lifestyle and the availability I have to a gym and how much volume I like to use. The breakdown was taken in part from Layne Nortons Power/Hyperthrophy Routine, but highly adjusted. Basically I lift M-F I don't have access to a gym on the weekends so I get all my work in during the week, with the occasional sprint work on the weekend. The breakdown for the each day is as follows.

    Monday - High Volume, Upper-Body with emphasis towards hypertrophy.
    Tuesday - High Volume, Lower-Body with emphasis towards hypertrophy.
    Wednesday-Friday - Choose one main compound lift and focus on that lift with some thrown in accessory work for what has been lacking of late or what I feel the need for that day. Generally I choose one of the following compound lifts depending, on the day or week I rotate a lot of them in.
    Bench, Deadlifts, Squats, Front Squats, Power Cleans, Clean to Press, Military Press

    My training routine is a bit weird, but it's what works for me I like working out all 5 days and this has helped me do that and not get too worn out, my Monday and Tuesdays are hell a lot of supersets and compound sets. While my last 3 days of the week I really focus on one main compound lift and throw in some accessory work not as much volume but usually heavier weights as well.

    Nutrition-
    My nutrition has changed a bit since I recently ran my Controlled Labs log, I'm focusing more on gaining weight as my strength was starting to suffer and I noticed my weight was really dropping lower then I wanted it too. So currently I'm eating about 3500-3700 calories in an attempt to hopefully while running this get to a lean 197.

    My nutriton on a daily basis is pretty basic no need to really detail it however if I have any note worthy meal I will try to snap a pic for a little Food Porn in this thread, since I rather enjoy that myself.

    Supplements- I plan on only running MassHGH during this log, while having some support supps and the occasional pre-workout.
    Mass HGH- 3 tablets 30 minutes pre bed
    Fish Oil- 3 pills a day
    Multivitamin- 2 a day
    Dymatize Elite XT Protein
    Controlled Labs Gold Feast

    Starting Lifts-

    DB Bench- 90x3 (8/14/12)
    Squat- 315x1 (8/13/12)
    Pullups- BWx15
    Dips With chains- 13 reps (unsure on weight of chains will find out today)
    Deadlift- 385
    Military press- 125x5

    Ok so that about does it, I'm really looking forward to running this and will be keeping a detailed log for the most part my training takes place during the weekdays so I will update at the minimum 5 times a week with the occasional weekend blast of some food and maybe some sprint work.


  2. Subbed - can't wait to see your logs and end results bro !!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  3. Nice start man good luck
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO
    •   
       


  4. Subbed
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  5. Also can you post before and after pics? Not saying that Marms and Lecheek Nutrition are lying or anything but pics will prove that Mass HGH is "Superman in a Bottle"
    After a year off, I'm back

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Also can you post before and after pics? Not saying that Marms and Lecheek Nutrition are lying or anything but pics will prove that Mass HGH is "Superman in a Bottle"
    Yes he can But I also ran this for 3 months lets not forget !
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Yes he can But I also ran this for 3 months lets not forget !
    Did not know that - I'm a newcommer here
    I prostrate myself before, and beg of your forgivness
    After a year off, I'm back

  8. Very nice introduction jumpshot.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  9. I'm in for this brosef. Gonna be logging this myself here in a bit. Perhaps my before picture will have me dressed up as Clark Kent...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm in for this brosef. Gonna be logging this myself here in a bit. Perhaps my before picture will have me dressed up as Clark Kent...
    I dare you !!
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  11. subd.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  12. Good to have you guys in here, didn't have internet last night so will post initial review tonight as well as my workout yesterday.

    Will definitely try to get some good before and after pics as well.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Very nice introduction jumpshot.
    x2...off to a nice start!!!

  14. Hows it going ?
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Hows it going ?
    Just got mine in the mail today Marms. If that was your handwriting on the box it was the most legible man-handwriting I've ever seen!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Just got mine in the mail today Marms. If that was your handwriting on the box it was the most legible man-handwriting I've ever seen!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!

    Strange that you got yours and BigT's got held up at INDY customs lol. We should pack shipment to indy in some type of corn product shipping container to ensure saftey. Or maybe just put that Indiana beach crow on it ?
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Strange that you got yours and BigT's got held up at INDY customs lol. We should pack shipment to indy in some type of corn product shipping container to ensure saftey. Or maybe just put that Indiana beach crow on it ?
    Yea man put the crow on it. No one ****s with the crow.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Yea man put the crow on it. No one ****s with the crow.
    Free Lecheek products for the fisrt to tattoo the crow on them lmao JK
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Free Lecheek products for the fisrt to tattoo the crow on them lmao JK
    Haha. Maybe bigt is on their watchlist ! Lecheek log will start once Purple Wraath/Blue Gene finishes which I think will be about a week or 1.5 at the most. Just for my sake when doing video review stuff, how is Lecheek pronounced? Is it Le-Cheek as in I'm gonna smack you on your cheek or is Le-Chic like... Marms your Indiana Beach crow tattoo is SOOO CHIC! I'm assuming Le is good ol' french Le. Linguistics FTW.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Haha. Maybe bigt is on their watchlist ! Lecheek log will start once Purple Wraath/Blue Gene finishes which I think will be about a week or 1.5 at the most. Just for my sake when doing video review stuff, how is Lecheek pronounced? Is it Le-Cheek as in I'm gonna smack you on your cheek or is Le-Chic like... Marms your Indiana Beach crow tattoo is SOOO CHIC! I'm assuming Le is good ol' french Le. Linguistics FTW.
    I guess we will have to hear you pronounce it
    Ya I know your finishing a log atm.
    Where is Jumpshot ?
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  21. Oh no where did jumpshot go
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Oh no where did jumpshot go


    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post


    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    Hope everythig is ok ? we might have to call him Jumpship lol
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hope everythig is ok ? we might have to call him Jumpship lol
    I'm afraid so. I keep getting more and more excited to get the Lecheek log rolling. I just took off the wrapper/sealers and man let me tell you that watermelon smell hit my nose and boy was it sweet! Can't wait to see how it tastes when I finally delve into it ! It was like I had a Febreeze thing plugged in that smelled like a watermelon Jolly Rancher!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm afraid so. I keep getting more and more excited to get the Lecheek log rolling. I just took off the wrapper/sealers and man let me tell you that watermelon smell hit my nose and boy was it sweet! Can't wait to see how it tastes when I finally delve into it ! It was like I had a Febreeze thing plugged in that smelled like a watermelon Jolly Rancher!
    hahah ya jolly ranchers are awesome.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hope everythig is ok ? we might have to call him Jumpship lol
    Oh oh...
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jaydee packs on the mass with FRL ALPHA MASS!!!
    By JayDee6 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Need To pack on some mass... QUICK
    By Neverenough40 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 10:27 AM
  3. The Young packs on Extreme Mass! [Sponsored]
    By Young One in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:10 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 07:28 AM
  5. What is out there to throw on some mass
    By Jimbo2007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 02:54 AM
Log in
Log in