Ageforce Aminos the Marms

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to shout out to AGEFORCE and all of its reps especially tadman6886 for giving me a shot at logging a 60 day supply of the Ageforce Amino Patch.
Essential Amino Acid Complex Patch

[h=1]About Our Essential Amino Acids Complex + Tyrosine Patch Formula[/h]
We have combined nine Amino Acids in very specific ratios to develop a daily patch that will provide you with unprecedented levels of fitness, wellness, and health benefits. What follows are the ingredients in the formula and a short description of the functions of each of these clinically optimized Amino Acid dosage levels. As you read through these formula ingredient functions, you can’t help but note that we have formulated an Amino Acid supplement like no other!

• LysineLysine, or L-Lysine is considered an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Lysine is an important building block for all proteins in our bodies. It works in combination with other Amino Acids to build lean body mass and promote normal growth. It has been shown to be beneficial for people with herpes simplex infections. It has positive effects on serotonin receptors in our intestinal tract and helps to reduce anxiety and stress. Early studies show that Lysine may help in the treatment of cancer by causing cancer cells to destroy themselves. There are also studies that show that Lysine may moderate high blood pressure and the incidence of stroke. Lysine also aids the formation and maintenance of skin collagen and also helps the body absorb calcium. It supports immune system function and a healthy cardiovascular system.
  • Leucine – Leucine, or L-Leucine is classified as a “Branched-Chain” amino acid, (BCAA) and an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Leucine is critically important in that it is the only Amino Acid that stimulates muscle protein synthesis, so as we age it helps to slow normal age-related degradation of muscle tissue. Instead it supports muscle growth! The fact that Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis makes it very important to athletes, body builders, and men and women of all ages that have good exercise and, or workout routines. Leucine has also been shown to enhance and slow mental acuity due to aging.
  • Phenylalanine – Phenylalanine, or L-Phenylalanine is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. It is an electrically neutral Amino Acid and it is used to biochemically form proteins. Studies have shown that Phenylalanine helps to provide analgesic and antidepressant effects.
  • Valine– Valine, or L-Valine is classified as a “Branched-Chain” amino acid, (BCAA) and an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Because Valine stimulates protein synthesis directly in muscle tissue, it is considered one of the body’s most important “fuels” used in the building of lean muscle tissue and the enhancement of muscle “reaction”. Valine also helps our bodies maintain the proper nitrogen balance. Valine also helps to stimulate the central nervous system for ongoing mental acuity and it may also improve liver functions that may have been degraded by alcohol or drug abuse.
  • Isoleucine - is classified as a “Branched-Chain” amino acid, (BCAA) and an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Isoleucine is critical to ongoing muscle tissue maintenance and it helps muscles tore glycogen to produce energy. It further helps prevent protein deterioration during muscle-demanding sports and, or exercise. It helps to repair, heal, and grow damaged muscle tissue. It also helps to reduce recovery time after workouts and, or strenuous exercise routines.
  • Methionine – Methionine, or L-Methionine is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. It is a very efficient antioxidant and it supports the natural detoxification. Methionine helps to support joint health and brain function. It also supports healthy skin and nails.
  • Threonine – Threonine, or L-Threonine is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Threonine is an important Amino Acid that supports many critical biological functions such as: immune system, central nervous system, liver, and cardiovascular functions. Threonine also helps to build and maintain tooth enamel and strong bones. It also speeds wound healing.
  • Tryptophan – Tryptophan is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. It is an important Amino Acid in protein biosynthesis. It has been shown to be effective for brain conditions associated with low serotonin levels, so it may have antidepressant benefits.
  • Tyrosine – Tyrosine is a critical amino acid that our cells use to synthesize proteins. There are several studies that show that Tyrosine can be beneficial during periods of colds, fatigue, and stress. Tyrosine also helps to improve cognitive and physical performance.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have logged for Ageforce in the past and had great success with the patches I did run(test & sleep). I guess for the most part I can rule out the mixability and taste of these aminos right off the bat ;)

Patch will be placed on my foot in the PM after the shower as directed(flex if your lucky you will get a pic). This is a 60 day run so I will update it at least 2 times a week.
Interested to see how this works out I know it will save me time and not having to mix/make/take anything is awesome!

Started last night 8-15 wish me luck!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. I'm loving my aminos without bad flavor.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
ill be following this defenitly something im interested in

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just lurking....for now!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill be following this defenitly something im interested in
Im glad I get such a long run out of it to be honest. It will give me a great opinion of the product. I have had success with Ageforce patches in the past so my money is on these for sure :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wont update much this week on this . Off from the gym as it is closed so im looking to kill cardio at home and get some great recovery ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im glad I get such a long run out of it to be honest. It will give me a great opinion of the product. I have had success with Ageforce patches in the past so my money is on these for sure :)
what other patches you try...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I straight up destroyed my back on sat. and I feel great. I thought I would have been crying but im not :)
Getting some much added recovery from patching up and no problems with the patches at all so far.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes again I must comment on the recovery here. Only cardio this week in the am but I have been painting my house since Sunday. I figured that everything would be sore as painting is not something I do all the time. From the bending,neeling,squating,climbing and rolling. I figured I would be sore everywhere but im not. I did the ceiling a few months back so I remember being sore for a week after that.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
very interesting for sure def something to think about for IF on the burn days

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Yes again I must comment on the recovery here. Only cardio this week in the am but I have been painting my house since Sunday. I figured that everything would be sore as painting is not something I do all the time. From the bending,neeling,squating,climbing and rolling. I figured I would be sore everywhere but im not. I did the ceiling a few months back so I remember being sore for a week after that.
aside from having my b@!!s slammed with a hammer painting is my least favorite activity

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
painting never bothered me for what ever reason.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
id rank mowing a lawn worse than painting.. though neither is up in the hammer my nuts realm.. thats a bit harsh.. fap with sandpaper maybe? :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id rank mowing a lawn worse than painting.. though neither is up in the hammer my nuts realm.. thats a bit harsh.. fap with sandpaper maybe? :)
At least cutting the grass is cardio. I push my mower instead of using the self engaged wheels ;)

Ok hit the gym for some chest today. I have a massage tom. and we will see how I feel on Monday :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At least cutting the grass is cardio. I push my mower instead of using the self engaged wheels ;)

Ok hit the gym for some chest today. I have a massage tom. and we will see how I feel on Monday :)
my chiro has this water massager thingy...it's like a thick plastic sheet between you and the water and it massages up and down....truely amazing!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you ever get a itchy with the patch? I itched for 30 min the other day and then it was gone. It was just a Very weird 30 min experience.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you ever get a itchy with the patch? I itched for 30 min the other day and then it was gone. It was just a Very weird 30 min experience.
Nope never. Im surprised since im allergic to alot of things like latex etc. Alot of adhesives,bandaids stuff like that I have been know to get the rash and itch from.

This round of patches has been sticking very well and leaving little residue.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So sore from my massage yesterday. See if I can hit some light shoulders and cardio at the gym today.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last few days have been fairly easy at the gym. Just recouping from the massage and feeling pretty good right now. Im very impressed with the recovery so far.Not much else to update.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. How are they sticking on to you. I Jacozzie and it stays on. It IMO actually feels like a better bandaid than a real one.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. How are they sticking on to you. I Jacozzie and it stays on. It IMO actually feels like a better bandaid than a real one.
To be honest I forget I have them on they are sticking so well. They pretty much stay on 24-7. Last night I was hopping in the shower and my son said dad you have a bandaid on take it off.I could see them staying on for a shower or Jacuzz. In the next few weeks I can try out a jacuzz and see.
I think they are sticking a bit better for some reason than the last set of patches I had. These seem to leave very little residue when removed as the others left some. Not much but some.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patch made it through the shower. I forgot I had it on till I went to wash my feet.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Patch made it through the shower. I forgot I had it on till I went to wash my feet.
Yeah I often find I have forgotten patches on when getting in the shower, lol. Ive been trying not to leave them too long as that seems to be what causes them yo leave a little residue behind.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I often find I have forgotten patches on when getting in the shower, lol. Ive been trying not to leave them too long as that seems to be what causes them yo leave a little residue behind.
It is so easy to forget you have them on.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have about 4 days left and the fist pack will be gone :(

Off day on Monday destroyed my shoulders today. Have to work on the suv after work Monday night. Good thing I have a tv in the garage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have about 4 days left and the fist pack will be gone :(

Off day on Monday destroyed my shoulders today. Have to work on the suv after work Monday night. Good thing I have a tv in the garage.
are you ready for some football?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 month in and still getting very good recovery from the patch.
Almost every one has stayed on for a full day except for the few I lost in the pool.
Sticking very well and not having any problems getting them off and only a little residue to wash off.
No Negatives as of yet so i would say we are safe here.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything is on the up and up. I noticed a slight irritation where the patch is applied but nothing major. It could just be my allergies with the adhesive,if so Im surprised it didnt happen earlier.

Was an off gym day but my kids suckered me into planting some stuff so I was on my hands and knees for a few hours. This is what catches me off gaurd with the recovery of the patch. Its not the lifting recovery that I am shocked by but the things that I do not do everyday is what I usually wake up hurting and I havent been.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It started to get cold out here:( As far as my old man joints getting a little stiff I am still getting great recovery. I think my only problem will be once im done to remember to take my aminos again. Im not taking much else but glutamine in the AM and a post workout so im pretty impressed.

The irritation thing is mostly my skin and once again its nothing major.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. I really Love your feed back!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still patching it up here and it cooled off a little. The only reason I say this is because I noticed that the irritation I was getting by the patch is not there so I guess it would be from me sweating so much.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are your lifts?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are your lifts?
Everyting is going well. Waiting on my Gamma O to come so I can start on it and not taking much atm. I guess now that you mention it I have been lifing at a consistantly heavy format latley without even thinking about it :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed the longer I have been using the patches the less I want to end up taking tablets etc. no bloating!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get more. I stocked up on my amino patches!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WAH WAHHHH :( all gone boooooooo!!!!!!!

Ok Ageforce & all Ageforce reps that were up in here.

Really cool that I was able to patch up for 60 days thats crazy when you think about it.
All honesty I really had no problems with the patch minus a little rash when it was super hot out.So not the patches problem.
GREAT RECOVERY...... It really was as I have switched over to some heavy lifting in the past few weeks and things have been going well.
2nd time that I have logged for Ageforce and now I wonder? Do the reps just have patches on the 24-7 ? I would assume you do ;)

Very good alternative and I kind of liked the fact that you just slap it on and its done. No mixing no cleaning :) easy peasy.
I would not hesitate or bother to second guess if any of the patches were worth buying :) I would just look out for the sales on these or any of the line from AGEFORCE!!!

Thanks again guys you have some solid products.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for trying the amino acid patches. I'm glad you like them and I hope you try are other products in the near future.