• RockStar
  • Established
You ever ran this before? Subbed!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
in on this
Welcome still working out my exact routine. Then I'll get it posted. I've dropped about 10 lbs in the last 6 weeks but my strength has really started to suffer. With the Dermacrine I know I'll be able to keep leaning out and get my strength going in the right direction again.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
You ever ran this before? Subbed!
I ran the LV version about 1.5 yrs ago as my first cycle and had good results. My diet is better now. But my body gives me more grief. Lol

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Post saved for before and after pics

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Ok so here is the outline of My routine:

Day 1 (Sunday )
Cardio warm up
Bench 180 5x5 Slow down fast up
Incline Db 35 12x4
Cable row 135 3x10
Db rows 35 9x3
L r f planks 35 sec each raise feet 6"
Cardio cool down

Day 2
Run

Day 3
Swim 30 min

Day 4
Cardio warm up
Pull ups 7,6,5,5
Standing Db curl 35 3x8
Cable bar curl 70 3 x12
Skull crusher 95 5x5
Over head tri press 35 3x12
Close bench 130 to failure
Plank l r f 35 sec

Day 5
Rest

Day6
run
squat 5x5
Deadlift
shoulder press Db 35 3x8
Lat. Pull down 125 3x10
cool down

Day 7
Run

Thats the general plan with more info when I actually start. Hopefully I'll be able to improve on some of those #'s before I actually start because right now I'm embarrassed just to write them. Any suggestions Lmk

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thats the general plan with more info when I actually start. Hopefully I'll be able to improve on some of those #'s before I actually start because right now I'm embarrassed just to write them. Any suggestions Lmk
I think everyone feels that way about the amount theyre lifting, but we all start somewhere and we're all at different spots along that road. Just put in work and that's all we can ask for.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone feels that way about the amount theyre lifting, but we all start somewhere and we're all at different spots along that road. Just put in work and that's all we can ask for.
Thanks I just hate being so far off what I was a year or so ago.

ChainLink

Awards
Sub'd.

Nad- any reason you are doing your cardio prior to lifting? You would see better results if you did it post anaerobic work.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd.

Nad- any reason you are doing your cardio prior to lifting? You would see better results if you did it post anaerobic work.
agreed with this, but in the end it's up to you.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd.

I Probly should have specified that cardio on lifting days is really just a 5-10 min warm up the only exception being on day 6 where I do a warm up then go for a mile or so jog. This being because Im focusing more on my cardio then leg strength and I warms up my knee extra which are a sore point.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I Probly should have specified that cardio on lifting days is really just a 5-10 min warm up the only exception being on day 6 where I do a warm up then go for a mile or so jog. This being because Im focusing more on my cardio then leg strength and I warms up my knee extra which are a sore point.
Sounds good, did you cut a bunch of carbs out or something causing you to lose strength quickly? When dieting my weights typically only goes down when I drop carbs a lot, other than that it stays pretty stable telling me I am not losing LBM or hinting at it.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Derm gave me anxiety up the ass, just cut it out of my halo cycle couple days ago, good luck bro

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, did you cut a bunch of carbs out or something causing you to lose strength quickly? When dieting my weights typically only goes down when I drop carbs a lot, other than that it stays pretty stable telling me I am not losing LBM or hinting at it.
I cut my carbs quite a lot but I also really uped my cardio which I've never really did before. I wasn't recovering between days like I should. I think some of that was due to not enough calories or protein

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Derm gave me anxiety up the ass, just cut it out of my halo cycle couple days ago, good luck bro
I heard that it has that effect on some people I ran it once before and didn't notice any anxiety other than the normal I'm a bit of a stress case lol.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I heard that it has that effect on some people I ran it once before and didn't notice any anxiety other than the normal I'm a bit of a stress case lol.
Ya I'm susceptible to it, took 5 pumps one morning and i felt like i was gonna freak out, now I'm stuck with 2 bottles

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@ schroedes

Was going to say you are never stuck with Dermacrine you can sell if very easy but Uva proved my point on his own.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Ya I'm susceptible to it, took 5 pumps one morning and i felt like i was gonna freak out, now I'm stuck with 2 bottles
Haha I'd take a donation to my stash...geeze, what people would give to be "stuck" with two bottles of derm

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Might have to change the title of this thread to include "and supp. swap " lol Jk hope you do find a home for them if they don't work for you I'd take them off your hands but the timing is bad. Good luck

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Haha I'd take a donation to my stash...geeze, what people would give to be "stuck" with two bottles of derm
Might have to start a thread titled what would you do for free supps , but I'm afraid of the answers I might get.

ChainLink

Awards
I cut my carbs quite a lot but I also really uped my cardio which I've never really did before. I wasn't recovering between days like I should. I think some of that was due to not enough calories or protein
Lots of healthy fats help as well. Sometimes it is difficult to replace calories with mainly protein. Coconut and olive oil are now my staples for this.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like we might have an interesting idea here.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I should have posted that this log has been canceled I was told. That they where going to change the formula and that it would be awhile before I got the Dermacrine. Then I never heard back so I took another opportunity.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I should have posted that this log has been canceled I was told. That they where going to change the formula and that it would be awhile before I got the Dermacrine. Then I never heard back so I took another opportunity.
Got the same message. Haven't heard boo since then

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Got the same message. Haven't heard boo since then
I'm not complaining I'd still like to do a Dermacrine and Formasurge run later this year. I just now how these thing can get delayed so I moved on in the mean time.