Nad Decimates with Dermacrine from BPS

  1. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nad Decimates with Dermacrine from BPS


    Log will start a soon as I get my hands on the goods

  2. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    629839
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    in on this
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,890
    Rep Power
    1188974
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    41.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    You ever ran this before? Subbed!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    in on this
    Welcome still working out my exact routine. Then I'll get it posted. I've dropped about 10 lbs in the last 6 weeks but my strength has really started to suffer. With the Dermacrine I know I'll be able to keep leaning out and get my strength going in the right direction again.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  5. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You ever ran this before? Subbed!
    I ran the LV version about 1.5 yrs ago as my first cycle and had good results. My diet is better now. But my body gives me more grief. Lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  6. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Post saved for before and after pics
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  7. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350691
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Excellent!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  8. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok so here is the outline of My routine:

    Day 1 (Sunday )
    Cardio warm up
    Bench 180 5x5 Slow down fast up
    Incline Db 35 12x4
    Cable row 135 3x10
    Db rows 35 9x3
    L r f planks 35 sec each raise feet 6"
    Cardio cool down

    Day 2
    Run

    Day 3
    Swim 30 min

    Day 4
    Cardio warm up
    Pull ups 7,6,5,5
    Standing Db curl 35 3x8
    Cable bar curl 70 3 x12
    Skull crusher 95 5x5
    Over head tri press 35 3x12
    Close bench 130 to failure
    Plank l r f 35 sec


    Day 5
    Rest

    Day6
    run
    squat 5x5
    Deadlift
    shoulder press Db 35 3x8
    Lat. Pull down 125 3x10
    cool down

    Day 7
    Run


    Thats the general plan with more info when I actually start. Hopefully I'll be able to improve on some of those #'s before I actually start because right now I'm embarrassed just to write them. Any suggestions Lmk
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  9. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    629839
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Thats the general plan with more info when I actually start. Hopefully I'll be able to improve on some of those #'s before I actually start because right now I'm embarrassed just to write them. Any suggestions Lmk
    I think everyone feels that way about the amount theyre lifting, but we all start somewhere and we're all at different spots along that road. Just put in work and that's all we can ask for.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  10. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I think everyone feels that way about the amount theyre lifting, but we all start somewhere and we're all at different spots along that road. Just put in work and that's all we can ask for.
    Thanks I just hate being so far off what I was a year or so ago.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  11. New Member
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    1334
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    98.89%

    Sub'd.

    Nad- any reason you are doing your cardio prior to lifting? You would see better results if you did it post anaerobic work.
  12. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    629839
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Sub'd.

    Nad- any reason you are doing your cardio prior to lifting? You would see better results if you did it post anaerobic work.
    agreed with this, but in the end it's up to you.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  13. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Sub'd.

    Nad- any reason you are doing your cardio prior to lifting? You would see better results if you did it post anaerobic work.
    I Probly should have specified that cardio on lifting days is really just a 5-10 min warm up the only exception being on day 6 where I do a warm up then go for a mile or so jog. This being because Im focusing more on my cardio then leg strength and I warms up my knee extra which are a sore point.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  14. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,896
    Rep Power
    4659249
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I Probly should have specified that cardio on lifting days is really just a 5-10 min warm up the only exception being on day 6 where I do a warm up then go for a mile or so jog. This being because Im focusing more on my cardio then leg strength and I warms up my knee extra which are a sore point.
    Sounds good, did you cut a bunch of carbs out or something causing you to lose strength quickly? When dieting my weights typically only goes down when I drop carbs a lot, other than that it stays pretty stable telling me I am not losing LBM or hinting at it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  15. Advanced Member
    schroedes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    5613
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.63%

    Derm gave me anxiety up the ass, just cut it out of my halo cycle couple days ago, good luck bro
    T2
  16. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds good, did you cut a bunch of carbs out or something causing you to lose strength quickly? When dieting my weights typically only goes down when I drop carbs a lot, other than that it stays pretty stable telling me I am not losing LBM or hinting at it.
    I cut my carbs quite a lot but I also really uped my cardio which I've never really did before. I wasn't recovering between days like I should. I think some of that was due to not enough calories or protein
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  17. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    Derm gave me anxiety up the ass, just cut it out of my halo cycle couple days ago, good luck bro
    I heard that it has that effect on some people I ran it once before and didn't notice any anxiety other than the normal I'm a bit of a stress case lol.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  18. Advanced Member
    schroedes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    5613
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    I heard that it has that effect on some people I ran it once before and didn't notice any anxiety other than the normal I'm a bit of a stress case lol.
    Ya I'm susceptible to it, took 5 pumps one morning and i felt like i was gonna freak out, now I'm stuck with 2 bottles
    T2
  19. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31241
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    97.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schroedes

    Ya I'm susceptible to it, took 5 pumps one morning and i felt like i was gonna freak out, now I'm stuck with 2 bottles
    I'd be happy to buy them off ya
  20. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,896
    Rep Power
    4659249
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    @ schroedes

    Was going to say you are never stuck with Dermacrine you can sell if very easy but Uva proved my point on his own.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  21. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129388
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by schroedes

    Ya I'm susceptible to it, took 5 pumps one morning and i felt like i was gonna freak out, now I'm stuck with 2 bottles
    Haha I'd take a donation to my stash...geeze, what people would give to be "stuck" with two bottles of derm
  22. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Might have to change the title of this thread to include "and supp. swap " lol Jk hope you do find a home for them if they don't work for you I'd take them off your hands but the timing is bad. Good luck
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  23. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Haha I'd take a donation to my stash...geeze, what people would give to be "stuck" with two bottles of derm
    Might have to start a thread titled what would you do for free supps , but I'm afraid of the answers I might get.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  24. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129388
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    Might have to start a thread titled what would you do for free supps , but I'm afraid of the answers I might get.
    u would rather not know, might traumatized oneself
  25. New Member
    tallguy34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    5733
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    48%

    In for the fun!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  26. New Member
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    1334
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    98.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    I cut my carbs quite a lot but I also really uped my cardio which I've never really did before. I wasn't recovering between days like I should. I think some of that was due to not enough calories or protein
    Lots of healthy fats help as well. Sometimes it is difficult to replace calories with mainly protein. Coconut and olive oil are now my staples for this.
  27. Advanced Member
    schroedes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    5613
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.63%

    Lol!
    T2
  28. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,896
    Rep Power
    4659249
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Looks like we might have an interesting idea here.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  29. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    629839
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Lots of healthy fats help as well. Sometimes it is difficult to replace calories with mainly protein. Coconut and olive oil are now my staples for this.
    two of my faves
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  30. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I should have posted that this log has been canceled I was told. That they where going to change the formula and that it would be awhile before I got the Dermacrine. Then I never heard back so I took another opportunity.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  31. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129388
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    I should have posted that this log has been canceled I was told. That they where going to change the formula and that it would be awhile before I got the Dermacrine. Then I never heard back so I took another opportunity.
    Got the same message. Haven't heard boo since then
  32. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811536
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Got the same message. Haven't heard boo since then
    I'm not complaining I'd still like to do a Dermacrine and Formasurge run later this year. I just now how these thing can get delayed so I moved on in the mean time.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. help with cholesterol and BP
    By Get Big or Die in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 10:08 PM
  2. Need some help with diet from the bros (WO shake cals)
    By Kristopher in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2005, 09:25 PM
  3. This is odd, newborns with gyno from breastmilk...
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:49 PM
  4. Who agrees/disaagrees with this (from 1fast magazine)
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 08:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in