**NEW** - James "The Gentle Giant" - Ultimate TesTren Log (Sponsored)

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
First off, I would like to Thank, Mike @ LG
Sciences for this most awesome and generous opportunity!

I started off with Liquid T-911 and had great gains from it! The T-911 Liquid
is a damn fine product, that WORKS! I will be running/logging the new "TesTren"! This is my
first log, so please hit me up with any questions, comments, etc.

A Little About Me -

(Ignore the gray hair)

Ht:
6'11" (Yeah, I was shorted an inch)

Starting Wgt: 284lbs

Training Exp:
Been training off and on since I was a kid, it was the ONE thing that lept me
out of trouble....well, almost :). Typically do cardio in the morning and
weights after 5PM. Currently looking at a lean bulk routine...

Supplements: Whey
Protein - Fish Oil - Multi Vitamin - Digestive Enzymes - Milk Thistle &
Grape Seed Extract (Leaving the Pre-Workout Supp out of this run, to see the
full effect of TesTren)

Diet:

Meal 1 - 8 Egg Whites, 2 Slices P28 Bread (toasted), 1 Cup Oatmeal, Whey
Protein, Green Tea & Vitamins

Meal 2 - 2 Pouches Tuna, 1 Cup Brown Rice & Handful Almonds

Meal 3 - 12oz Chicken Breast, Greek Yogurt, Broccoli & 1 Cup Brown Rice

Meal 4 – (Pre-Workout) - 12oz Chicken Breast & 1 Cup Brown Rice

Immediately Post Workout - Whey Protein Mixed with Water & Gatorade Powder
(Tastes Awesome)

Meal 5 - (Post-Workout) - 12oz Chicken Breast, Veggies, Greek Yogurt, Sweet
Potato & Rice Cakes

Meal 6 (Pre-Bed) - 8 Egg Whites & Cottage Cheese

Notes:1. No Alcohol Consumption

2. No Junk/Fast Food - I do allow for one "Earned Meal Day" a week,
however I try to keep it from getting out of control

3. I tend to mix things up a bit, add/substitute Potato, White Rice, Chicken,
Fish, Oatmeal, Banana, Steak (Usually on my earned meal), etc... Regardless, I
try to keep it "clean"

Training:Monday - Arms (Bi's, Tri's, Forearms)

Tuesday - Shoulders

Wednesday - Back

Thursday - Chest

Friday - Legs

Saturday - Cardio (Abs, etc..)

Sunday - Cardio *Abs, etc..)

**Dosage**
1ml Upon Waking - 1ml w/ Lunch - 1ml Pre-Workout - 1ml Pre-Bed

Goals: To get
into the best shape of my life and STAY THERE! Looking to "Lean
Bulk". Ultimately, I would like to put on as much mass as possible. Being
this tall does not make this an easy task, however I am motivated and
determined to become a BEAST!

Motivation: My
Wife, Angela! When I met her 14 years ago, she saved me! I was heading down a
dark road, very quickly, that was sure to land me behind bars. We've had our
ups and downs, like anyone else; however what we've been through has only made
us stronger. She stuck with me after all these years, put up with my BS and for
that, I owe her my life! She has lost 100lbs in the last two years and I am so
proud of her. She motivated me to do things I never thought I could and I am
looking forward to getting into the best shape of my life, with her!

**Now for the scary part.....PICS! Alright, I don't typically do pictures nor
do I like doing them, however it's only fair I post "BEFORE" pics...
Looking forward to seeing what TesTren will do for me! (Would be nice if it
helped with my tan ;-)

P.S. Ignore the boxers, I wore them cause my wife bought them for me, haha..

Alright Brothers & Sisters...LETS ROCK!!
DSCN0815.JPG
DSCN0808.JPG
DSCN0809.JPG

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
BTW - I will be starting the log on Wednesday.. See you then! :wave2:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the run! Wait, that's cardio! Nevermind but I'll stick around for your cycle! Good luck!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Curious about this TesTren...
Let's see what it does.

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Back Day...

Holy ****! Had an awesome workout today. I can honestly say, I felt like a beast in the gym. Experienced some mild agression, however this could be due to the day I had at work :wink1:. As you can see from the dosage protocol posted above, I was already 3ml in, by the time my workout came around. Taste wise, it's not the greatest, however this isn't a ****tail! One dropper UTT, wait 60 seconds, swish the remaining and swallow. I chased it with Apple Juice, so really no issues there. (The Liquid T-911 actually has a slight minty taste to it, not too bad)

Thus far I have not experienced any sides to comment on. I will say this, I felt "good" throughout the day, aside from all the other daily BS. By the time I hit the gym, I felt "ready" to go heavy and hard! That's when the fun began! Keep in mind, everyone is different, what works for one, may not be the same for the next, however I have been accused of being a "non-responder" to some supplements in the past, however not with this. I felt like a switch was flipped when I grabbed my first set of weights. Started light, then worked my way up rather quickly.

Here are the stats for today, in order as the sets were performed -

T-Bar Rows - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 90lbs | 2 Sets, 10 Reps, @ 135lbs
Pulldown - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 110lbs | 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 120lbs
Seated Row - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 100lbs | 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 110lbs
Lying T-Bar Row - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 100lbs | 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 110lbs
One-Arm Dumbbell Row - 4 Sets, 10 Reps @ 60lbs

I know this seems a little on the "lighter" side, however keep in mind, I am also coming off wrist surgery, as well concentrating on better form. My goal is to get back to where I was, prior to the surgery. I had torn a tendon, then like a dumba$$, waited three months to get it checked out, while continuing to workout. They could not repair the tendon, therefore removed three carpal bones, the tendon and a nerve. Was pretty invasive, however I started light lifting about 3 weeks after my cast was removed. It's stronger than ever, however I want to build back up, rather go full bore and wreck it for good.

Honestly, I felt freakin' great in the gym today, like I could hammer out a few more sets. My strength felt like it had increased, significantly. I also took 1g of ALCAR this morning, so this could have been a contributing factor as well. At this point, I do feel like something is there, however we'll see on Chest and Leg Day, how things go.

I apologize if I was too wordy, however I will try to limit that in my posts going forward. I just like to be honest and lay it all on the line.

Until tomorrow, Peace!

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
I had my pre-bed meal and another dose of TesTren, roughly 30 minutes ago. Call me crazy, but I really want to jump in the car, head back to the gym and repeat today's Back Workout, lol!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I had my pre-bed meal and another dose of TesTren, roughly 30 minutes ago. Call me crazy, but I really want to jump in the car, head back to the gym and repeat today's Back Workout, lol!
Whose stopping you ;)

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Chest Day...

This is an area that I am seriously lacking in. My long a$$ arms make it more challenging with exercises like the Bench Press and Dumbbell Fly's, however I do enjoy a challenge and I don't give in to excuses. Just have to improvise ;-)

Flat Bench Press - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 135lbs | 2 Sets, 10 reps @ 155lbs
Incline Bench Press - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 135lbs
Decline Bench Press - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 135lbs
Cable Crossover - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 40lbs (Per Side) | 1 Set, 10 Reps @ 50lbs (Per Side)
Dumbbell Flyes - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 20lbs (ea.) | 1 Set, 10 Reps @ 25lbs
Dumbbell Bench Press - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 40lbs (ea.) | 1 Set, 10 Reps @ 45lbs

I really seem to like the "10 Rep" range, however I am open to suggestions and other ideas... Wrist is holding up well, I generally use a wrist wrap for Chest and Arm days, however last few workouts I have not used it and found my wrist is not only getting stronger, it doesn't shake/tremble as much when putting the weight up.

I feel like I can go heavier, however like I said previously, this time around I am concentrating on good form and increasing the weight gradually. I feel like the switch is still "ON". Strength is still up, not to mention I slept like a baby last night, which RARELY happens!

It's only Day 2, however I am feeling pretty damn good! Mood was positive today, even when dealing with the knuckleheads at the office. All I could think about was, I can't wait until 5PM, so I can break free and hit the gym. Appetite (which has never been an issue) has slightly increased as well. After lunch, I was wanting more... Slammed a protein shake to keep in the zone.

Eating my last meal as I type this, yet AGAIN, I want to head back to the gym. I can get used to this!

BTW...what else is in this bottle? LOL - j/k..

J-

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Leg Day...

Ok, today it really hit me! I have been feeling Alpha all day, even more so in anticipation of my leg workout. Others stayed behind for beer-thirty, while I bolted for the gym. I typically take my pre-workout dose about 15-20 minutes before I hit the gym, however this time I took my dose, right before I entered the gym.

Leg Press - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 180lbs | 2 Sets, 6 Reps @ 270 lbs (Yep, added another 45 per side, damn that felt good)
Leg Extensions - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 90lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 140lbs (added another 25 per side - this is an older machine, not the typical pin & stack style, more commonly used)
Reverse Leg Extensions - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 100lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 120lbs
Calf Raises - 2 Sets, 15 Reps @ 100lbs | 2 Sets, 15 Reps @ 120lbs
Box Squats - 2 Sets, 5 Reps @ 135lbs (Being taller, I prefer these to typical squats....so do my knees ;-))

Kick a$$ workout and i'm feelin' damn good! On top of that, came home to an awesome dinner, Thanks to my Wife!

Alright, at this point, I typically take the weekend and do some "light cardio", however I am feeling like I can squeeze another arm day in tomorrow, haha! I really don't think I can go two whole days without picking up a weight. That said, I will see you all again, tomorrow!

BTW...at this point, I have gotten use to the taste of the TesTren, actually look forward to it. Call me crazy, but I think a cinnamon flavoring would be cool. Something to put a little burn in the jaws, then again I love hot n spicy food, gets me amped up!

Absolutely no negative sides to note at this time. Positive sides include an overall "good/alpha" feeling, as well the feeling I get when I am preparing to kick my own a$$ in the gym!

TesTren is legit, son!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

J-

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Arm Day...

Holy Crap, Ripped S*** Up, Today!!! Screw the wrist, I really put that bastage to the test, haha! Ok, enough talk and A LOT of action....

Tricep Push Down - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 80lbs | 2 Sets, 10 reps @ 90lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 100lbs
Skull Crushers - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 55lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 65
Tricep Dips - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 75lbs | 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 90lbs (using this bada$$ machine, the gym owner fabricated)
Kickbacks - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 20lbs | 2 Sets, 4 Reps @ 25lbs
EZ-Bar Bicep Curls - 2 Sets, 10 Reps, @ 65lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 85lbs
Pulley Curls - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 80lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 90lbs (damn, these hit the biceps hard)
Dumbbell Curls - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 45lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 50lbs
Hammer Curls - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 45lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 50lbs

Hit new PR's all across the board, since my wrist injury/surgery... Arms are trashed, however ready for more tomorrow.

I am beginning to notice slight lethargy, however while IN the gym, I am feeling alpha more than ever. Also noticing some slight slimming of the waistline, however I suspect my diet could be part of this as well. I am trying to keep it as clean as possible, although my appetite is increasing quite a bit. Definately more aggression, however nothing I can't handle....except when in traffic, hee hee. (kidding)... Also noticed I am getting a nice pump from the TesTren. I am NOT taking any pre's right now, however taking the TesTren literally before I enter the gym. Again, it's not skin tearing, however it's definately noticable and increased vascularity is there, which I am really liking.

Can't wait for shoulder day, tomorrow. I have a feeling I WILL hit PR's on most, if not ALL my lifts! I damn near had to force myself out of the gym tonight, despite my arms turning to jello. Everytime I enter the gym now, I feel like a kid in the candy store, haha...

**Just wanted to note, this is as real as it gets! No BS here, just the real, honest truth! I am freaking loving this product, damn!

***Question for the LG guys, can you stack Liquid T-911 & TesTren? I was thinking about this down the road and wanted to see what your thoughts were. As good as TesTren and Liquid T-911 are on their own, I can only imagine what would become of those two stacked, haha!

Last meal is DONE! Sleep time! Then.....ugh.....work!

Peace!

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Shoulder Day...

And what a day it was! From peeps calling in sick, to nothing wanting to work right and my car acting up. Then to top it off, roughly a 1 mile radius, in a power outage, including the gym, HAHA! That didn't stop me, however. There was just enough light to get the job done. (power was restored, just moments before depature)

Standing Dumbbell Lateral Raise - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 20lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 25lbs (Remember the long arms, haha)
Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 40lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 45lbs
Machine Military Press - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 70lbs | 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 80lbs
Standing Military Press - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 65lbs | 2 Sets, 6 Reps @ 95lbs
Sitting Overhead Press (Smith Machine) - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 75lbs | 2 Sets, 6 Reps @ 105lbs
Dumbbell Front Lateral Raise - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 20lbs | 1 Set, 6 Reps @ 25lbs

Shoulders feel good n' trashed! Unfortunately, with everything going on, I forgot to take my pre-workout dose of TesTren, however I took immediately following my workout and feeling great. Figure I have enough in my system, that one "tweak" in my dosing protocol, shouldn't hinder my progress.

Funny thing, as I was sitting in the car, filling the dropper, a fellow member whom I just met today, noticed and said "Dude, is that what I think it is?" I just laughed and said, "shhh, don't tell no one"... HAHAHA!

Lethargy is still present, however not to the point I can't function. I feel like I need to increase my calories, as I am still feeling more hungry during the day, in between meals. I bought some almonds to snack on, so maybe that will help.

Another possible side effect (maybe not neccessarily a side) is I am sweating more than usual, when working out. This could be due to the fact I am pusing harder than I have a in a long time...I mean, my shirt was soaked. I typically don't sweat that bad, however that tells me I am doing something right.

Last, but not least, I will say this.. As with the T-911, I (and my Wife) have noticed some crazy libido. I have always had vivid dreams, however lately my dreams have been wild and when it comes time to "get busy", I find the experience freakin' wild as well! Absolutely NO Complaints there!

Back Day tomorrow and I plan on going Hard n Heavy!

Been a long day, so i'm outta here!

"Stay Motivated, Stay Inspired, Stay Dedicated & Stay Strong"!

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
He ain't that tall ;) maybe just for you 5-footers ahhaha!
LOL.. It ain't easy being a Freak of Nature! I learned coordination by hitting my head too many times, haha!

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Back Day...

Feelin' great! Weight's going up in the gym, increased my calories (definately need more protein...). I haven't felt like this in a LONG Time! Gonna make this one short, as I am FRIED, HAHA! Eating my last meal and if there's one thing I need just as much as food right now, it's sleep!

Recovery time, son! Here we go...

T-Bar Rows - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 115lbs | 2 Sets, 10 Reps, @ 160lbs
Pulldown - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 120lbs | 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 135lbs
Seated Row - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 120lbs | 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 140lbs
Lying T-Bar Row - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 110lbs | 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 120lbs
Iso-Metric Lateral Row Machine - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 115 | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 135
Rear Delt Flys - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 25lbs | 2 Sets, 6 Reps @ 30lbs

I am very pleased with my progress, thus far! I feel the TesTren has really helped me break through my plateu and now I am reaching new heights and PR's. Granted I have a long ways to go, I honestly feel like I am well on my way, to getting where I want to be!

As for sides, me appetite is really amping up, which is AWESOME! Don't get me wrong, I have always had an appetite, however I am taking advantage of clean eating like never before. I can't even drive past a fast food joint without feeling nauseous...then again, i've felt that way for some time now :). There's a million and one ways to prepare chicken, so I rarely get bored of eating a s*** ton of it, everyday! Wife is not thrilled with the grocery bill, so may have to go farm some chickens, HAHA!!

Alright folks, I am hitting the sack!

Peace my Friends!

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
What's up everyone, I apologize for the lack of updates in the last few days.... Been dealing with some Family issues. :)

Since my last post, I have done Chest Day (August 23rd), Leg Day (August 25th) & Arm Day...TODAY!

So, since I keep a log/journal of my workouts, I am going to post up the numbers!

Here we go.....

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Chest Day (August 23rd)...

Flat Bench Press
- 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 150lbs | 2 Sets, 18 reps @ 175lbs
Incline Bench Press - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 145lbs
Decline Bench Press - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 145lbs
Pec Deck - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 90lbs | 1 Set, 10 Reps @ 100lbs
Dumbbell Flyes - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 25lbs | 1 Set, 10 Reps @ 30lbs
Dumbbell Bench Press - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 50lbs | 1 Set, 6 Reps @ 60lbs

Leg Day (August 25th)...

Leg Press
- 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 270lbs | 2 Sets, 6 Reps @ 300 lbs
Leg Extensions - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 100lbs | 2 Sets, 6 Reps @ 125lbs
Reverse Leg Extensions - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 130lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 140lbs
Calf Raises - 2 Sets, 15 Reps @ 120lbs | 2 Sets, 15 Reps @ 135lbs
Box Squats - 2 Sets, 5 Reps @ 145lbs

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Arm Day...

Tricep Push Down
- 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 100lbs | 2 Sets, 8 reps @ 110lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 120lbs
Skull Crushers - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 60lbs
Tricep Dips Machine - 2 Sets, 10 Reps @ 100lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 120lbs
Kickbacks - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 20lbs | 2 Sets, 4 Reps @ 20lbs
EZ-Bar Bicep Curls - 2 Sets, 8 Reps, @ 85lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 100lbs
Pulley Curls - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 100lbs | 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 110lbs
Dumbbell Curls - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 50lbs
Hammer Curls - 2 Sets, 8 Reps @ 50lbs | 2 Sets, 6 Reps @ 60lbs

Damn, continue to go up in weight and freakin' loving it! Agression definately continues to increase, however I am saving it all for the gym, haha. Other sides to note, I have experienced a slight headache, in the afternoons. This seems to dissappear once I am out of the gym, which is interesting, however nothing I can't handle. Waking up each morning, ready to tear the day apart (Alpha Feeling...). Libido is the same, no issues there, haha! I have found if I take my last dose, roughly 2-3 hours before bed, I can sleep better. Prior to this, I was taking my last dose roughly 15-20 mins before bed, with my last meal of the day. (My schedule gets a little crazy some days)

Appetite continues to increase, wow! Maybe it's from working so hard in the gym, however my meal this evening was "3" boneless/skinless chicken breasts with 2C brown rice and yogurt. It does seem the hader I workout, the more hungry I am. Once I have completed my workout, my stomach seems to "ache" a bit, even after a protein shake, however once I down my meal, I am feeling good again (i'm sure this is normal).

I am seriously thinking about purchasing a rice cooker for my desk @ work, haha. Kitchen Shears and a Rice Cooker are absolute must haves! Easy to cut up the chicken for cooking, as well rice is good n ready, once chicken is done.

Time to crash the **** out, son! I am ready for more battle tomorrow!

TesTren - Git ya sum!!

Peace my friends!