Marms continue to cut with Controlled labs Am/Pm. Razdiponectin

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Renegaderows and Controlled Labs thank you very much for a chance to log am/pm tabs and Raz. for you guys.
I have been killing my bf% over the past few months with my last log and its time for a change up.
I have tried a sample of the PM shot in the past and did like it but never got around to ever trying the full am/pm stack.
I also felt that tabs would be more convenient for me at the moment.

razdiponectin%20supp%20facts.jpg
RAZdiponectin_LR.png
REDuction.jpg
ReductionTablets_SF_WEB%202012.png

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

These are from this past weekend. Lets see if I can get leaner :) Currently at about 210ish I do not expect the weight to change much from where I am sitting right now.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Jeebus Marms! Look forward to this!

Subbed!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product usage will start 8-15-12 am and will take as directed and will have one Raz. with the rest of my vitamines around lunchtime.

Workout will hopefully remain intense and I tend to gear mostly to cardio attention during this run.
Diet will remain the same for me as it always does and not change for the next month or 2 until I decide to bulk.
Added supps: CL Multivit,cissus,flax,whey,casein,Ageforce amino patches(which I will be logging as well) and some type of post workout. I have a few that I will be switching off on certain days and workouts.

Wish me luck :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with this Marms !

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Im not sure about the AM does yet as far as what I feel etc.
Added another RAZ today in the AM and I have to say that I was impressed with how hard the PM tabs knocked me out last night.
Will give this a few more days before I comment on am and all next week my gym is closed so it will just be cardio for me.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
So Im not sure about the AM does yet as far as what I feel etc.
Added another RAZ today in the AM and I have to say that I was impressed with how hard the PM tabs knocked me out last night.
Will give this a few more days before I comment on am and all next week my gym is closed so it will just be cardio for me.
That means you will sweat, I sweat like crazy on RK whilst doing cardio.

AM typically just keeps me warm like a mild thermo, and leans out over a bottle!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling better today. A little more awake and warm :)
I think the PM knocked me on my butt so I feel a little better today :)
PM really helps me SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established

VIVID dreams, and heavy sleep = PM

Recomp and warm body = AM

This has been the case with me, over the last 4 sets of AM+PM

Great to see the results !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i remember sleep....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your like a vampire! You sleep once a month for like 20 hrs :sleeping:
:sleeping:
plus the fact that i sleep in the daytime, lol....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
looking sexy!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kick some ass Marms! Looks like you are smashing your dick in that second picture lol... yes I was looking *super homo*

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So for some odd reason I was peeing like cray all weekend but not so much anymore ??
One thing I can tell you is that this has my metabolism going CRAZY. IM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
So for some odd reason I was peeing like cray all weekend but not so much anymore ??
One thing I can tell you is that this has my metabolism going CRAZY. IM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME.
Thanks Marms, this solves my issue!

I have been eating like a wolf ever since I went on RK stuff, but this is the first time, I am able to zero it down.!

Repps owed, need to spread first!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Marms, this solves my issue!

I have been eating like a wolf ever since I went on RK stuff, but this is the first time, I am able to zero it down.!

Repps owed, need to spread first!
Ya I cant last 2 hrs without getting hungry no matter how much I eat lol

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still eating like crazy but keeping it clean. No visible changes that I can see thus far but sleeping well.
Back to the gym on sat and massage on Sunday.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still starving and eating all day. No major negs to report and everything seems to be ok and going well. Had my massage and she unlocked my obliques a bit so I am looking leaner. I think I am down about 1 -2 lbs but it not on offical weigh in at the same time so it could be water.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Still starving and eating all day. No major negs to report and everything seems to be ok and going well. Had my massage and she unlocked my obliques a bit so I am looking leaner. I think I am down about 1 -2 lbs but it not on offical weigh in at the same time so it could be water.

I wish I could have logged AM+PM, I would have so much to add lol!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Im sure you stated that you have run this for 4 sets correct?
I did, I absolutely love the product, nice clean stim free, and has a good feel to it. Hunger pangs are known (thanks to you and this log I can confirm this now) and the metabolism boost is a bit silly (in a nice way)

I would think OxyECA Black, AM-PM, T2 would make a nice dazzly stack.

Make it happen Marms!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did, I absolutely love the product, nice clean stim free, and has a good feel to it. Hunger pangs are known (thanks to you and this log I can confirm this now) and the metabolism boost is a bit silly (in a nice way)

I would think OxyECA Black, AM-PM, T2 would make a nice dazzly stack.

Make it happen Marms!
Well I have the Raz going as well :) and this is very clean I am actually pretty happy so far.
I dont think that you would need this with the Lecheek stack. Most people have to split up the stack to take it at certain times. Maybe the PM aspect could be added :)

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Well I have the Raz going as well :) and this is very clean I am actually pretty happy so far.
I dont think that you would need this with the Lecheek stack. Most people have to split up the stack to take it at certain times. Maybe the PM aspect could be added :)
I have been secretly doing this thing

1. OxyECA Black ( 2 a day)
2. Alpha T2 (3 a day)
3. Reduction PM 2 (1 hour before sleep)
4. Erase (2 a day, 1 with Lunch, and 1 prior to workout)
5. D-Pol (2 a day 1 with Lunch and 1 pre or post workout-depending on the day I have been having)

I am Carb Cycling as well, lets see what I get :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been secretly doing this thing

1. OxyECA Black ( 2 a day)
2. Alpha T2 (3 a day)
3. Reduction PM 2 (1 hour before sleep)
4. Erase (2 a day, 1 with Lunch, and 1 prior to workout)
5. D-Pol (2 a day 1 with Lunch and 1 pre or post workout-depending on the day I have been having)

I am Carb Cycling as well, lets see what I get :)
Hows it working out ?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing to update that is a major change for me. Still PEEING like crazy. It happens every few days and my water intake is pretty close to the same daily.Getting leaner I think though :)

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Hows it working out ?
I tried to follow Kevin's advice by reducing cardio to almost none (none in 3 weeks FWIW)whatsoever and focussing on weights with either light-multiple sets on 3 days and 2 days of heavy sets.

It has not gotten me to drop weight like it would on cardio , but I can see that I have lost bodyfat, its been 5 weeks and now its looking like good progress. I am happy, but I am not sure if I am getting where I want to be, And then i tell myself 1 day at a time.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep up the good work Marms! Peeing like crazy is a sign things are working :)!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to follow Kevin's advice by reducing cardio to almost none (none in 3 weeks FWIW)whatsoever and focussing on weights with either light-multiple sets on 3 days and 2 days of heavy sets.

It has not gotten me to drop weight like it would on cardio , but I can see that I have lost bodyfat, its been 5 weeks and now its looking like good progress. I am happy, but I am not sure if I am getting where I want to be, And then i tell myself 1 day at a time.
day by day
Keep up the good work Marms! Peeing like crazy is a sign things are working :)!
This is true

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Well I ate like a garbage can this weekend and I am paying the price :(
Its funny isnt it?

I am a lot more disciplined on the road, eating right, lean and healthy. Kin'ell once I am home, its like a Pirate's party!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its funny isnt it?

I am a lot more disciplined on the road, eating right, lean and healthy. Kin'ell once I am home, its like a Pirate's party!
This stuff has me STARVING!!! I have upped the food intake so the abs are not kicking as hard especially the lower. When I woke up I noticed more veins in the my shins/calves today.

PM still sleeping well.

Raz is Razzing it it up ;)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 days left and everythig is going great. Been eating like a little pig and weight is actually up but still looking lean.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

Controlled Labs and Renegaderows you guys hooked it up.I was comming off a long summer of trying to get lean and maintain some mass and this was a nice transition before I start to bulk up.I have long been a controlled labs fan and user but never had the chance to try the AM/PM as a combo before. The Razdiponectin was a nice touch as this can be tossed in whenever and added/taken out as needed.

AM formula:
At first I was like is this even doing anything ???? It took a couple of days and I started to notice me getting more hungry every day and more and more as the month went on. Noticed a bit more frequent urination especially at night but nothing that was bothersome.
No jitters which was really nice and I got a little boost of energy in the morning but nothing that was a huge factor.
ONLY NEG HERE for me was that I could of used a little more in the appetite suppression. But on the plus side of that NEG you know the product is working so I hope that makes sense :)

PM Formula:
I have tried a sample of the powder in the past and it was pretty good thats why I wanted to run this to begin with. The pills are much more convient for me especially at night before bed. Taken about 30-45 min before bed and this puts you in a nice relaxing state and I must say I slept very well at night. Even though I was hungry all day long and eating like crazy with a casien shake before bed its a little surprising that I wasnt waking up hungry in the middle of the night. I do not see why PM could not be added to any other daytime fatburner of choice I think it would be a nice add to toss in.

Razdiponectin:
Nice and conveinent to add or take out as the day goes on. I like the fact that you can control the dose and that it is a stand alone product.

I would give the combined products an 8 on a 10 scale only because I hated being hungry all day every day.

I have to weigh in but I did not loose much by lbs. but I can tell that I lost some BF here and there and I will see if I can get a pic or 2 this weekend :)

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review can't really go wrong with PM :)