**A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH - IFORCE HEMAVOL/COMPETE STACK**

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards

iForce Nutrition & Sports Supplements
GAT at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for German American Technologies Products
Search Results For: iforce

About IFORCE

iFORCE Nutritionmarks the beginning of interactive nutritional science. iFORCE Nutrition is the first human performance company to bridge the gap between the functionality of innovative cutting-edge nutritional science and the interactive application of nutrition for athletic performance enhancement. A revolutionary new approach that guarantees the results you demand.
What you can expect from iFORCE Nutrition is serious and realistic results. We won’t insult your intelligence or pray on your desires by representing ourselves with hype and unrealistic claims. We think you deserve better. All of our endorsers are real life, dedicated people just like you and I. The phenomenal results achieved by these individuals are the same results you can obtain with some good old fashioned hard work and discipline. Of course, iFORCE Nutrition’s proven supplements can help get you there fast.
iFORCE Nutrition provides a use protocol outlining the proper application of each formula to match the individuals goals of every athlete for the optimum benefit desired. Detailed use instructions are available for each formula and access to nutrition and athletic experts who can provide the information required, in a user-friendly format, so that each user can customize and update as required. iFORCE Nutrition can provide you with a completely customizable individualized nutritional supplement program.

Every product has been extensively researched and tested on some of the finest athletes in the world. Each product is proven effective not only in controlled clinical settings, but also in the gyms and on the fields and courts in nearly every sport. When used effectively it could increase lean muscle mass, extend endurance, reduce body fat, and accelerate recovery. These are critical aspects of every athlete’s body and essential to their ability to perform at peak levels for extended periods of competition. Nutrition so advanced we often represent the difference between barely finishing and winning. We have successfully applied nutritional science to reduce injuries, accelerate recuperation, and extend sports careers.
Nutritional science, medical research, and athletic performance experts contribute to our research department. Each with extensive knowledge and experience that when combined into each formulation and supportive program provides the basis for the most innovative nutritional and athletic performance programs ever.
Our goals are set high. We expect every person who uses iFORCE Nutrition to understand exactly how to use them affectlvely and achieve the desired results. We believe knowledge is power and once you have the power there is nothing you can’t achieve. Proven science for guaranteed results. Isn’t it time to expect more from your supplement company. Get the iFORCE difference and get on the fast track to a bigger, stronger, leaner, healthier body.

With that said I have great confidence in this company and what they embark. I have use various products and I’m ready to rock hemavol and Compete!

Below are the products descriptions:

[SIZE=+2]Hemavol[/SIZE]

• PLASMA VOLUMIZATION INCREASES CELLULAR EXPANSION!

• PEAK VASODILATION FOR ROADMAP VASCULARITY!

• ANABOLIC NUTRIENT SHUTTLE DRIVES NUTRIENTS DIRECTLY INTO MUSCLE CELLS!

• INCREASED EFFECTS WITH EACH DOSE!

iFORCE Nutrition has done it again! Introducing the world’s first plasma volumizer, HEMAVOL! Hemavol was specifically engineered to generate skin splitting muscle pumps and myofibrallar plasma volumization. With Hemavol’s revolutionary hemodynamic technology, your workouts will NEVER be the same! A new generation of plasma volumizers has emerged and Hemavol is the ONLY choice for those who are sick of inferior so called “Nitric Oxide” products packed with useless sugars, caffeine and Arginine. Hemavol uses only ingredients backed by science. It’s time to get one step ahead of the competition, it’s time for Hemavol!
How HEMAVOL works:
Hemavol is a Combination of 2 Critical Matrices that work synergistically to promote plasma volumization:
Hemodynamix matrix - scientifically formulated and precisely dosed to dramatically raise the actions of the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, while at the same time dramatically increasing the plasma concentration of key compounds that are critical to the production of N.O. By augmenting the NOS Enzyme and maximizing the concentration of amino acids needed to produce N.O., the Hemodynamix matrix literally forces intracellular plasma, glycogen, and water into muscle cells creating a cell volumizing pump unlike anything you have ever experienced
Vasodilation support matrix - a carefully selected combination of compounds that directly magnifies the Hemodynamix complex. These ingredients increase NOS enzyme activity, while at the same time increasing endurance, modulating the arginase enzyme, and boosting vasodilation. The amazing results include longer lasting, stronger pumps and unstoppable endurance. Unlike every other N.O. Product, Hemavol’s effects build over time so every dose becomes stronger than the last!

By supplementing your diet with Hemavol, you are unlocking newfound gains in size, strength and endurance. Enter a new world of vasodilation, skin splitting muscle pumps, and myotropic cellular expansion

Why do you work out? Is it to get better at a sport? Is it to get bigger muscles? Is it to lose bodyfat? No matter what your reason is for working out, we all hit the weights and train our bodies for one specific purpose in mind, to compete. It may be a competition with a friend, a competition against a ***** sports team, or even a competition with yourself, but no matter what, the goal is to be the best you can possibly be. Stop wasting your time “exercising”, and take it to the next level…Compete!
Compete takes intra-workout supplementation to an entirely new level. The days of using antiquated BCAA’s or bloat inducing high carbohydrate/creatine products is long gone. Featuring clinically proven doses of novel amino acids, whey protein hydrolysate, and focus enhancing compounds, Compete is the perfect answer for any athlete looking to get the edge over their competition.

[size=+1]How Does Compete work?[/size]
Compete works by addressing the four major necessities to athletic performance:
Mental Focus | Physical Performance | Recovery | Hydration
Mental Focus:
When we exercise our body releases very potent chemicals(like adrenaline) that can cause us to go into our natural “fight or flight” mode. Going into this mode protects us from danger in nature, however it can cause athletic performance to suffer significantly. By augmenting our bodies reaction to exercise/physical stress, we can use these powerful chemicals to our benefit, instead of to our detriment.

Compete does just that. Through the use of a potent adaptogen (Rhodiola Rosea), Compete will completely change how your body responds to physical stress, allowing you to reap more benefits each and every workout. Adaptogens are compounds that help our body stay more “calm” in stressful situations. An easy comparison would be to look at adaptogens as if they were “coolant” in a cars radiator. Too little coolant and that car overheats, and eventually stops running. The same goes for the human body, we must keep our mental/physical stress within certain limits to enable us to perform at 100% of our best.

In addition to including a potent adaptogen, Compete makes sure than not only your body is ready to handle stress, but it also includes a powerful alkaloid from the Perwinkle plant known as “Vinpocetine”. Capable of providing users with enhanced brain blood flow, a mood boost, and more energy, the addition of Vinpocetine was crucial to allowing athletes to feel, think, and perform at their absolute peak.
Physical Performance:
Now while we all know it’s great to feel good when we work out, our actual physical performance is what matters at the end of the day. To increase our overall physical performance, we need to manipulate numerous bodily functions, not just 1 in specific. Compete does this by utilizing clinical doses of the most impressive athletic enhancers currently known to science, two forms of L-Carnitine.

L-Carnitine works by forcing fatty acids into our cells mitochondria, where they can then be oxidized and burned for additional energy/power. By doing this, Carnitine will allow your body to create more energy(thus reducing fatigue), burn more fat, and work better/faster at your activity of choice.
While other products may use simple L-Carnitine, Compete uses far a more bioavailable & effective form, L-Carnitine Fumarate.
L-Carnitine Fumarate: One of the newest forms of L-Carnitine, L-Carnitine Fumarate is the ultimate choice for enhancing athletic performance. This compound is a simple combination of L-Carnitine & Fumaric acid, however its effects are nothing less than incredible. This form of Carnitine gives you all the benefits listed above, however it also brings with it massive improvements on our ATP(think of it like gasoline/fuel for our cells) production. Fumaric acid significantly increases ATP production, so this means each of our cells will be able to produce more energy or “fuel” during your workouts. This means more energy and more performance during your work out and all day long!
In addition to simply needing more energy production while we exercise, we also need to protect our muscles (and therefor our physical performance) as workouts can be extremely catabolic(muscle wasting). When we exercise, our body pulls from both our fat and muscle to help fuel our movement. While this is how our body is supposed to work, it is counterproductive for athletes to reach their max potential. To prevent this catabolism, it’s necessary to introduce amino acids into our body while we train. The most effective form of amino acid administration has been shown to be in small amino acid chains, like those found only in Hydrolyzed protein. Compete contains the highest grade Whey Protein Hydrolysate to ensure that you remain anabolic throughout the entirety of your workout. This means more fat being burned, and more muscle being preserved!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what I'm looking for while running this, is recovery, good pumps, the urge to scream like starscream from the decepticons from Transfromers. I'll be on the lookout for "stimulate growth", vascularity, focus, and energy.

LET'S GO!!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in for this :D

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
alrighty im in!!!

lets see what kind of workouts you are/will be doing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice layout....i-force has some nice products..

good luck!!!

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards

[size=+2]”WAKE UP EVERYDAY STRONGER THAN YESTERDAY!”[/size]

[size=+2]August 13, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]LEGS[/size]

[size=+1]TIME 730PM[/size]

LEG EXTENSIONS
50X25
90X25
110X20
120X20
150X15
165X15
170X10

HORIZONTAL LEG PRESSS
135X20
180X20
210X20
255X20
285X15

VERTICAL LEG PRESS (MODIFIED ON SMITH)
135X20
225X15
315X15
405X15

BB SQUAT
175X15
175X12
225X12
225X12

SINGLE LEG PRESS
3 X 270 X 10-12 REPS EACH SET
SEATED LEG CURLS
65X20
85X15
85X15
90X15

SINGLE LEG CURLS
25X25
35X15
40X15
40X15

CARDIO
NONE…I need to get back on it

Supplements: HEMAVOL, COMPETE, PROTEIN BLEND, ANAVITE,

NOTES:
Pretty good leg day. I needed something different. Went with horizontal leg press and vertical press. Legs definitely felt the change the next morning. I believe in volume with legs. More blood the more growth! Made squats the movement, definitely feeling a little light headed. Push through it. Ok so I took 1 scoop of hemavol with preworkout sample and took 1 scoop of Compete. 1 scoop of compete is all you need. WOW I never felt so in the zone. Compete gives you this focus stim feel its very hard to explain. I got a pump on the legs hence it was a really different routine for me.. The taste of compete fruit is nom nom!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, thats a lot of reps...

GHO5T

Awards
soopamyko-

Great start to the log man, always look forward to seeing what you bring. I am sure you will love the Hemavol + Compete stack.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your training is a lot like mine, a ton of volume! Can't wait to see how this turns out for you, because volume training works awesome for me. Is this something you have always done, or recently switched to this?

Mike

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
Your training is a lot like mine, a ton of volume! Can't wait to see how this turns out for you, because volume training works awesome for me. Is this something you have always done, or recently switched to this?

Mike
yes ivev tried all methods, high volume to hIT training. :p volume is beetter for me. I incorperate all training aspects fro fst-7 to y3t to dtp lol

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards

[size=+2]”Alive is always the best situation you can be in. Everything else, you can overcome!”[/size]

[size=+2]August 14, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]LEGS[/size]

ROPE PRESSDOWNS
35X20
45X20
55X15
65X12

WEIGHT DIPS
BWX30
BW + 45 X 15
BW+90X15
BW+135 X 10 > DROPSET X10

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
135X15
175X12
175X12
225x8

OVERHEAD EXT SUPERSET BAND PUSHDOWNS
45X15 / BANDS X 25 REPS
55X12 / BANDS X25
65X10/ BANDSX25
65X10/BANDSX25

MACHINE CURLS
45X20
90X15
90X15
120X10> 2 DROPSETS
HAMMER CURLS
25X15
30X12
35X12

CABLE EZ BAR CURLS
35X15
45X12
55X12
72X10 > 2 DROPSETS

CARDIO
30 MINS POST

NOTES:
PUMP AND FOCUS IS ALL I FELT HERE!!!! I’m loving the compete! Wow! Hits you like a basketball thrown at your face! I went with 2 scoops on hemavol with current preworkout. I tell you pumps definitely increase. The vasularity is just insane! I had pretty good energy, I had oats for carb source preworkout. Heavys were heavy as fraukkk! Three plates aint a joke!

Heres a shot post:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
..that volume is incredible!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
volume wise, thats actually pretty close to what my arm day looks like. compete makes it go by with ease :p
i guess i am just getting old....:amish:

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i guess i am just getting old....:amish:
personally, ive always responded better to higher volume training......and essentially, never really had any "problems" getting through those types of workouts. but i will say, between the agmatine/cit-mal from hemavol, and the carnitines from compete, i do find myself able to push a little harder/longer compared to training without them

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
personally, ive always responded better to higher volume training......and essentially, never really had any "problems" getting through those types of workouts. but i will say, between the agmatine/cit-mal from hemavol, and the carnitines from compete, i do find myself able to push a little harder/longer compared to training without them
i've tried samples of hemavol, and am a fan of carnitines...i have no doubt that endurance would be ipmroved!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Heres a shot post:

Bro, where do you train? lol, that is my gyms locker room, i swear. Mirror is even in the same spot. I think we have the same shaker cup, is that a bsn shaker? I got 6 at the arnold for free lol. They are actually very thick, sturdy shakers.

Mike

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

[size=+2]”Alive is always the best situation you can be in. Everything else, you can overcome!”[/size]

[size=+2]August 14, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]LEGS[/size]

ROPE PRESSDOWNS
35X20
45X20
55X15
65X12

WEIGHT DIPS
BWX30
BW + 45 X 15
BW+90X15
BW+135 X 10 > DROPSET X10

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
135X15
175X12
175X12
225x8

OVERHEAD EXT SUPERSET BAND PUSHDOWNS
45X15 / BANDS X 25 REPS
55X12 / BANDS X25
65X10/ BANDSX25
65X10/BANDSX25

MACHINE CURLS
45X20
90X15
90X15
120X10> 2 DROPSETS
HAMMER CURLS
25X15
30X12
35X12

CABLE EZ BAR CURLS
35X15
45X12
55X12
72X10 > 2 DROPSETS

CARDIO
30 MINS POST

NOTES:
PUMP AND FOCUS IS ALL I FELT HERE!!!! I’m loving the compete! Wow! Hits you like a basketball thrown at your face! I went with 2 scoops on hemavol with current preworkout. I tell you pumps definitely increase. The vasularity is just insane! I had pretty good energy, I had oats for carb source preworkout. Heavys were heavy as fraukkk! Three plates aint a joke!

Heres a shot post:

damn, nice amount of volume there. might have to consider upping my volume now lol.

and glad the compete is proving to be so beneficial for you bro. I feel like I can't train without it now lol

Buddha_

Awards
In! What's with the GAT products link? :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, nice amount of volume there. might have to consider upping my volume now lol.

and glad the compete is proving to be so beneficial for you bro. I feel like I can't train without it now lol
Try it bro, don't count reps or sets, just train constant as heavy as you can.. I pick two bodyparts and go back and force for 1h and 15 mins.

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Nice arms man, the vascularity really shows!

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards

[size=+2]”THERE IS NO POINT TO LIVE IF YOU CANNOT DEADLIFT!”[/size]

[size=+2]August 16, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]BACK AT INTENSIVILLE![/size]

[size=+1]TIME 230PM[/size]

PULLUPS
4 sets x 12

HAMMER STREGHT UNDERROWS
90X15
160X12
185X10
210X8 > 2 DROPSETS

BENT OVER ROWS
135X12
175X12
225X10
315X8

ONE ARM HAMMER ROWS
45X15
90X10
135X10
135X10

CABLE ROWS
80X15
100X12
115X10
135X10

DEADS
135X12
225X10
315X6
405X5

CARDIO
None it was hot as helio!

Supplements: JETFUSE, JETMASS, PROTEIN BLEND, ANAVITE,

NOTES:
It was europa dallas weekend! And trained with some big youtubers and fitness fanatics! Barthel from Barthel fitness, Marc Lobliner from Tigerfitness, Big J from Big J’s exteme fitness, and Physiques of Greatness. Please check out their videos and subscribe and like their ish! First day at Big J’s intensityville! Oh man hardcore old school garage gym! Iron, concrete, and metal. No a/c. mind you it’s a garage. Took HEMAVOL with some preworkout …the atmosphere just gets you pumped! The heat drained me faster than expected but I keep hydrated and kept going! Yeah buddy feeling strong. Finished the workout withsome deads! That’s a champ!.

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
frauk those lockers! lol

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Was hoping to go to Dallas Europa this year since I do have family down there but timing wasnt in my favor....Hopefully some of us will be there next year

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards

[size=+2]” "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 10[/size]

[size=+2]August 18, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]SHOULDERS/ARMS AT INTENSIVILLE![/size]

[size=+1]TIME 1130PM[/size]

SIDE LATERALS
20X20
30X15
35X15
40X12
50X10

HAMMER STRENGHT PRESSES
90X15
180X10
180X10
230X8 > 2 DROPS SETS
REAR CABLE FLYES
20X20
25X15
30X10
30X10

TRICEP PUSHDOWNS
45X15
50X15
60x12
75X12
Db curls
25X12
30X10
35X10
40X08
CLOSE GRIP BENCH ON DECLINE
135X15
225X10
225X08
SEATED CABLE CURLS
60X12
70X12
80X10
CARDIO
None ! RAINY AND HUMID!

NOTES:
AFTER THE EXPO WE WERE ALL TIRED AS HECK, SHOOOT!!! F IT WHAT DO CHAMPS DO? WE WORKOUT AT MINDNIGHT! NO EXCUSES! HIT IT WITH BARTHEL FROM BARTHEL FITNESS. While the others hit legs. Strong and intense was the workout. Sipped on preworkout samplese with some hemavol on the way the gym. all I can it was an experience!!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Solid numbers there....how long does a normal workout last for you? I'm usually pressed for time (60mins max)

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
60mins or less, depending if im along or with a partna bro! Appreciate the feedback!

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards

[size=+2] “I have nothing to say I just want to eat my cake” – big lou[/size]

[size=+2]August 19, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]LEGS[/size]

[size=+1]TIME 330PM[/size]

leg extensions
50x50
90x30
120x20
130x20
150x15
170x10
180x10

SQUAT
135X15
175X15
225X10
275X10
315X8 
LEG PRESS – SINGE LEG AT A TIME
90X15
180X12
180X12
220X10
220X10

DB LUNGES
30X20 STEPS
40X20STEPS
50X20 STEPS
Single leg extentions
60x12
70x12
80x10
90x10
LAYING LEG CURLS
90X20
110X20
125X20
SEATED LEG CURLS
110X15
110X15
110X15
STANDING CALF PRESSES
135X15
150X12
150X12
180X12
205X10

CARDIO
NONE
Supplements: HEMAVOL, COMPETE PROTEIN BLEND, ANAVITE,
NOTES:
PRETTY GOOD DAY, DIDN’T FEEL ALL THAT, BUT ONCE I GOT TO THE GYM I DID IT AND PROCEEDED. I HAD ONE SCOOP HEMAVOL WITH 1 SCOOP COMPETE. I THINK ONE SCOOP IS ENOUGH! LOL I KEEP REFILLING MY JUG HALFWAY STILL TASTE GOOD! ENERGY WAS GREAT ALTHOUGH I DIDN’T PUSH AS MUCH WEIGHT AS I WANTED I STILL GOT IT IN. IM GOING BACK TO SQUATS AS FIRST EXERCISE TO BUILD MY STRENGHT UP AND MY FOUNDATION. HECK TRYNA PUT SOME SIZE ON!
OVER GOOD ENERGY AND LOTS OF SWEAT! FOCUS ON POINT! I KNOW COMPETE IS WORKING SON!

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards

[size=+2] “If you're going through hell, keep going. “[/size]

[size=+2]August 20, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]CHEST[/size]

[size=+1]TIME 830PM[/size]

BB INCLINE PRESS
135X15
135X12
175X10
225X10
275X6
275X5

HAMMER STRENGHT INCLINE
135X15
180X12
180X10
230X10 > 1 DROP
DB FLYES SS CABLE CROSSOVERS
25X12 / 25X15
30X12/ 25X15
40X10/ 25X15
40X10/ 25X15

CARDIO
25 MINS POST WORKOUT
Supplements: HEMAVOL, COMPETE PROTEIN BLEND, ANAVITE, KARBOLIC
NOTES:
GOOD LEAN AND STRONG! ADDED SOME CARBS TO PREWORKOUT. Had my pre with 2 scoops hemavol and 1 compete scoop!!! Life is good! lol. Great pump at the hammer strength definitely love that machine! Im on bulk mode so I know I feel some kind of strength :p compete still keeps me in the zone no complaints here!!

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
I had some issues to take care of personal life wise, but im back on regular my bros

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards

[size=+2] “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does “[/size]

[size=+2]August 22, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]SHOULDERS[/size]

[size=+1]TIME 530PM[/size]

DB PRESS
45X20
60X12
80X10
90X10
100X10 – SOME FORCED REPS
SIDE LATERALS
25X15
30X12
35X10
45X08 > 2 DROPS
DB FRONT RAISES
25X10
30X10
35X10
SIDE CABLE LATERALS
FST-7 X 12

REVERSE PEC DEC FLYES
110X15
120X12
135X10
135X10
SEATED BENT OVER LATERALS
FST-7 X12
CARDIO
25 MINS POST WORKOUT
NOTES:
OH YEAH!!!!!!! HITTING IT HARD! I was doubting myself on the 100lb presses, until this big fella and ol friend talked me into go ahead and press it. I had about 4 – forced reps none the less felt good pressing that weight! Did I mentioned pumped as hell?
kept the rest of training pretty basic. Need more width! :D 1 scoop of compete! Nom nom nom. Im telling you this stuff works!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

[size=+2] “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does “[/size]

[size=+2]August 22, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]SHOULDERS[/size]

DB PRESS
45X20
60X12
80X10
90X10
100X10 – SOME FORCED REPS
SIDE LATERALS
25X15
30X12
35X10
45X08 > 2 DROPS
DB FRONT RAISES
25X10
30X10
35X10
SIDE CABLE LATERALS
FST-7 X 12

REVERSE PEC DEC FLYES
110X15
120X12
135X10
135X10
SEATED BENT OVER LATERALS
FST-7 X12
CARDIO
25 MINS POST WORKOUT
NOTES:
OH YEAH!!!!!!! HITTING IT HARD! I was doubting myself on the 100lb presses, until this big fella and ol friend talked me into go ahead and press it. I had about 4 – forced reps none the less felt good pressing that weight! Did I mentioned pumped as hell?
kept the rest of training pretty basic. Need more width! :D 1 scoop of compete! Nom nom nom. Im telling you this stuff works!

Glad you're loving the stack so much bro. And I love me some FST-7, the pumps off of that are ridiculous and I feel like it's really helped my progress since I started incorporating it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Heres a shot post:

BUMPING THIS AGAIN SINCE YOU DIDNT ANSWER!

Bro, where do you train? lol, that is my gyms locker room, i swear. Mirror is even in the same spot. I think we have the same shaker cup, is that a bsn shaker? I got 6 at the arnold for free lol. They are actually very thick, sturdy shakers.

Mike

[[

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad you're loving the stack so much bro. And I love me some FST-7, the pumps off of that are ridiculous and I feel like it's really helped my progress since I started incorporating it
hemavol + the 7 sets at the end..............holy pump batman.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
hemavol + the 7 sets at the end..............holy pump batman.
seriously. occlusion training + hemavol is another way to induce pumps that are so intense they hurt lol.

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
lol im bacl guys seriously updating tonight! i train at LA my brother!

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards

[size=+2] “YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE FAME AND CHEDDER, IM STILL A GO GETTER...."[/size]

[size=+2]August 23, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]ARMS[/size]

BB CURLS
FST-7 X 15

SPIDER CURLS
25X12
30X12
35X10
35X10

PRECHER CURLS
60X12
70X10
80X10

CABLE HAMMER CURLS
40X15
55X15
65X12
70X12

TRICEP ROPE PUSHDOWNS
FST-7X15

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
135X15
175X12
225X10
225X8

CABLE SKULL CRUSHERS
55X15
65X12
70X10
80X10

MACHINE DIPS
70X15
90X12
110X12
125X10

DB OVERHEAD ONE ARM EXT
25X10
30X10
30X10

CARDIO
25 MINS POST WORKOUT

NOTES:
QUICK ARM WORKOUT, LOVE THE FST WORKOUTS ACTUALLY ARM IS BECOMING MORE FULLER :)
tOOK 2 SCOOPS OF HEMAVOL AND 1 COMPETE. THIS TIME WITH NO PREWORKOUT, I USE TO THE STIMS BUT F IT.
ARMS DEFINITELY FELT THE PUMP GIVEN FROM HEMAVOL ALONE. I WAS OUT OF TOWN THIS WEEK. BUT GOT IT DOWN. COMPETE MAKES IT UP FOR THE STIMS, THAT FOCUS IS STILL THERE....

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards

[size=+2] “wheels...."[/size]

[size=+2]August 24, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]LEGS[/size]

BB SQUATS
135X20
175X20
175X20
225X15

LEG PRESS
8 PLATES X 20
10 PLATES X 20
12 PLATES X 15
16 PLATES X 15

BB LUNGES
BAR X 20 STEPS
135X15 STEPS
135X15STEPS

LEG EXTENSIONS
FST-7X20

LYING LEG CURLS
80X20
100X15
110X15
120X10

SINGLE LEG CURLS SUPERSET WITH SWISS BALL HAM CURLS
30X15 / 15 REPS
40X12 / 15 REPS
40X12 / 15 REPS

SEATED CALF RAISES
25X10
30X10
30X10

CARDIO
25 MINS POST WORKOUT

NOTES:
1 SCOOP WITH PREWORKOUT, 1 COMPETE IS STANDARD PROTOCOL ON LEGS.
FRAUK MODERATE WEIGHT GOOD OL VOLUME! I LIKE VOLUME TRAINING ON LEGS! IM JUST HAPPY TO GET 135 FOR LUNGES.
I WANT TO UP THAT UP TO 175!! AGAIN COMPETE I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS JUST ONE SCOOP...BUT WAS THIRSTY ALOT THIS DAY! I THINK I END UP DRINKING OVER A LITER DURING THE WORKOUT!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Very good leg routine me thinks.... how long did it last?

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
Pretty quick boss maybe less than an hour. Not much volume!

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards

[size=+2] “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen..."[/size]

[size=+2]August 25, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]CHEST[/size]

INLINE DB PRESS
40X20
50X15
60X12
100X10
110X10
120X6

DB FLYES
40X12
50X10
65X08
65X08

SMITH PRESS
135X15
175X12
225X10
225X08

PUSHUPS SUPERSET CABLE CROSSOVERS
25 REPS / 25X15
25REPS / 25X15
25REPS / 25X15
25REPS / 25X15

EZ BAR PUSHDOWNS
50X15
65X15
70X10

DIPS
BW X 15
BW X 15
BW X 10 NEGATIVES

CARDIO
NONE

NOTES:
2SCOOPS WITH PREWORKOUT, 1 COMPETE. F YES!! MURDER. ABOUT TIME I GET SOME 120S UP.
IT WAS HARD, AS I NEVER ATTEMPTED IT BEFORE BUT HAPPY WITH STRENGHT PROGRESS. AS FAR AS PUMP IS CONCERN DEFINITELY FELT A SICK PUMP FROM THE INCLINES PRESSES. COMPETE IS SO GOOD CAN';T GET ENOUGH. KEEPING MY HYDRATED. AGAIN, I FELT A LITTLE KICK FROM THE COMPETE. JUST A LIL' :D

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards

[size=+2] “Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you."[/size]

[size=+2]August 27, 2012[/size]

[size=+1]BACK[/size]

[size=+1]TIME 230PM[/size]

PULLUPS
BW X 10

10 SETS

SUPPORTED ROWS
45X15
90X112
135X10
185X10
200X10

BB ROWS UNDERHAND
175X12
225X10
225X08

ONE ARM ROWS
70X10
90X10
100X10

MACHINE PULLOVERS
65X15
85X12
110X10
125X08

BACK EXT
3 SETS X 15-20 REPS

CARDIO
NONE

NOTES:
2 SCOOPS WITH PREWORKOUT, 1 COMPETE
DIFFERENT BACK DAY, IM TRYING TO FOCUS ON WIDTH SINCE I THINK I NEED IT...CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT RIGHT?
MACHINE PULLOVERS I HAVENT DONE IN A WHILE ACTUALLY MIGHT STICK WITH THEM FOR AWHILE , ITS A GOOD MOVEMENT.
I GOT A GOOD PUMP FROM THE PULLUPS. I ALWAYS DRINK MY COMPETE BETWEEN SETS! TRUE STORY. I DONT THINK ILL EVER GET TIRED OF THE FLAVOR BUT I DO NEED TO TRY THE OTHERS. OVERALL INSANE PUMPS AND GOOD ENERGY IN THIS WORKOUT

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
machine pullovers = something i overlooked for a while, simply because i was never a fan of most of the "circuit" type machines at my gym........looking back at it idk why i didnt use it for so long :p one of my favorite things on back days. get a real nice stretch with it, and deff. notice a bit more width after incorporating them

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
machine pullovers = something i overlooked for a while, simply because i was never a fan of most of the "circuit" type machines at my gym........looking back at it idk why i didnt use it for so long :p one of my favorite things on back days. get a real nice stretch with it, and deff. notice a bit more width after incorporating them
something i miss having at my current gym. they had an old school pullover machine but moved it to the D1 athlete gym, needless to say I was pissed. I'd have to say it's probably my favorite back movement thats not a deadlift

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
something i miss having at my current gym. they had an old school pullover machine but moved it to the D1 athlete gym, needless to say I was pissed. I'd have to say it's probably my favorite back movement thats not a deadlift
ive just never been able to get the same feel for the movement when doing it with a DB and a bench.......the stretch that machine can give is just amazinggggggggg

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
is pullovers a chest or a back exercise? every training article/book/website I go gives me conflicting info

btw Soop, congrats on your new gig :)

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
thanks my bro, im still on this log been busy with life, gig and school but im updating this. im still loving this stack iforce is up there as one of my fav industries. making more time for here asap