OxyECA Black and AD-3 Log - AnabolicMinds.com

OxyECA Black and AD-3 Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

OxyECA Black and AD-3 Log

Thanks for Marms and Lacheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to run OxyECA Black. I had AD-3 on hand and asked if they wanted me to run it with Black and they said that they wanted me to.

Training: I do not have a specific day to day program. Currently am following BFS and just started doing Crossfit after the heavy lifts. I am really starting to like crossfit, but will not give up heavy lifting completely.

Weight: 247
    Goal: Lose 8-12 pounds. I have lost weight fast before and I do not like that feeling. So goal is to loose about 2lbs a week. This should easily be attainable as long as the diet is in check and I do not eat after 7 or 8.

Supplements:
    OxyECA Black and AD-3
    Rasberry Ketones
    Green Tea
    CLA
    Orange Triad
    Fish Oil
    Whey Protein

Was previously taking OG OxyECA up until last week with these supplements for a month so I should have a good feeling to compare them.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 1
    Took AD-3 last night. Had some weird dreams and I did wake up at 3am for a brief minute and fell asleep right away. Alarm went off at 6:15 and I was up. Usually I hit the alarm alot, and I mean alot! I am hoping that this product will help me wake up earlier/easier so I can do morning cardio at times. One thing I noticed is I was STARVING when I woke up. I am usually never hungry in the morning.

Took OxyECA Black around 6:30. Took a shower, not hungry anymore. Ate breakfast, went to work. Here is where it gets interesting. Sitting in a tiny air conditioned room, I feel like I have the sweats coming on. Very thin layer of sweat at about 10:00am. I was in there starting at 7:45am. Meetings suck. I do feel like I had some jitters but I was just sitting there thinking about how much energy I had so that could have affected it. I didn't yawn and was not tired all meeting. So that was great!

Workout later today.

Story:
    Bachelor party Saturday night, Stayed up until 4am, woke up at 7:00am, drove 3 hours to go play baseball. Figure I would pop an OxyECA Black to see how I would feel energy wise hungover and all. I was dead all day/game. No energy. I was pretty hungover though so I do not think that this is a good review of it, I just wanted to let you guys know.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for this.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 2

AD-3: Didn't wake up last night. Slept good and woke up feeling refreshed and awake rather quickly again. Thats about all to report so far.
    OxyECA Black: No jittery feeling at all today. Had lots of energy all day. First yawn was about 3pm. Was in meetings all day again today. I had a small sweat build up again this morning for about 2 hours after I took this. I can't wait too see how much I will sweat on this stuff!

Workout:
    Once again, preparing for first day of school got in the way. That with football practice and a birthday party unable to work out. I was hoping to sneak time inbetween practice and the party but just couldn't. Should be able to get in a workout tomorrow since football is done early with church night.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch
    Day 2

AD-3: Didn't wake up last night. Slept good and woke up feeling refreshed and awake rather quickly again. Thats about all to report so far.
    OxyECA Black: No jittery feeling at all today. Had lots of energy all day. First yawn was about 3pm. Was in meetings all day again today. I had a small sweat build up again this morning for about 2 hours after I took this. I can't wait too see how much I will sweat on this stuff!

Workout:
    Once again, preparing for first day of school got in the way. That with football practice and a birthday party unable to work out. I was hoping to sneak time inbetween practice and the party but just couldn't. Should be able to get in a workout tomorrow since football is done early with church night.
    Kill it brother! In for this
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 3

AD-3 - Slept great again. Took a little bit longer to wake up but I was refreshed once I did.

OxyEca Black - Once again, not much work but started to sweat. I was energized the whole day. Hunger was controlled as well.

Workout - 1 minute rest
    Bench 3x10
    Inverted Row/Pull Ups 3x10
    Dips - 3x5 - Nice and slow 3-0-5 tempo

Once again, beginning of the school year got in the way. Its a crazy time. Quick workout, but efficient. After this week things will start getting into a rhythm and I can get back to my routine.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 6 Today

AD-3 - So far, the only positive effect that I can tell for sure has been the deep sleep. Libido has not changed. I have also noticed higher endurance but am not for sure if it is this or the Black.

OxyECA Black - I think I feel the effects more and longer when I take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I tried taking it later on in the day before lunch and I do not feel as much of a thermo effect as I have before. I am going to start taking it right away in the morning again. Hunger suppressant is good and the long lasting energy is staying there. I have not experimented with 2 caps yet.

Workout Today
    Inverted Pullups
    5 wide forehand grip supersetted with 5 underhand close grip x 2 sets
    Incline Bench - 5 sets of 3 reps - worked up to 225, nothing too heavy, focusing on the stretch
    Squat - 5x3 also did a set of incline of 15 reps
    Front Squat 3x5 also did a set of incline of 12 reps
    Plate Overhead Lunges 3x10, also did a set of incline 10 reps
    Crossfit WOD - 5 rounds of 10 KB swings, 10 24inch box jumps, 10 chest dips = 12 minutes even. Dips got me. Plus my conditioning is not good.

I felt good all workout. Nice energy and my endurance seems to be up. The the WOD, I struggled on DIPs on the 4th and 5th round. I felt like I could keep going and going but just couldn't push up..lol..Sweated a ton today. I took Black around 11, worked out around 7. I still have not worked out right after I have taken Black, but I am looking forward to the experience.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice update.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 7
    Workout
    Barbell Shoulder Press
    3x135
    3x155
    3x165
    3x175
    3x175

Bent Over Lat Raise
    3 sets of 15

WOD
    5 Rounds
    5 reps of Deadlift at 275lbs
    10 Burpees
    Total Time = 9 minutes 28 seconds

It is not the best time in the world but I was really happy with that time. Burpees usually kill me but they seem to be getting easier every time I do them. My cardio is not the greatest because of a certain bad habit. This is the most I have sweated in a long time. It felt good.

Sleep, Endurance, Appetite suppressant, long lasting energy still going good today.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My upper chest is lagging, anyone have any good advice to build them up. I am just trying to do high volume on them but any advice would be wonderful.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 7

Off. I am pretty sore from the last two workouts. Just not use to the high tempo.

Everything is still going good. This morning was tough to wake up but I could not get to sleep last night. Tonight should be different as I am pretty darn tired.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Gotta get that sleep.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 8

Woke up feeling good. Got about 7 hours of sleep. I forgot to mention that on Day 6 and 7 I went on a 30 minute walk. My body was still pretty sore so I just did a 45 minute walk with a 40lb Xvest. It was a nice cool night but man, my shirt was soaked!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Those vests are awesome
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yes they are. I need to start incorporating into my bodyweight exercises. I forgot how much of a toll they can take on your body. It feels good. I should have bought the 84lb though..lol
  16. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Following.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I decided to take 1 at 6 30 and then one at 2 30. Unfortunately, I left my snack so I had nothing to eat until now. I am crashing now. Did I need it at 2 30? No. but I wanted to test it out. I am going to do it again but will eat food with it next time. I am gonna go workout now. Hoping to get a second wind or something.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Well got home late last night from some scouting and I fell asleep before I could take AD-3 and this morning was brutal. Just woke up tired and could not get out of bed. I hope when I get off of this that it is only a couple nights of feeling like that. Maybe it was just a fluke though but I am really starting to appreciate the quality of sleep that I get from this.

Black is still going strong. Took some this morning and I am starting to feel alot better already. Time to go hit the gym strong!
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

just started using a vest...for years i havew been doing stairclimbing wearing ankle weights. i feel that the ankle weights are much more effective for a leg workout, but the vest is much easier on the knees-and i aint getting any younger, lol...btw-if you are concerned about losing weight too fast i recommend bcaa's, they will also aid in recovery, imo. i just got some recoverpro, great deal!!!

sorry for the longwinded post, i am jacked on oxyblack and speed extreme!!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have not used the vest to its fullest yet. Mainly for walks. I wish I could do the stair climber but due to complications of my foot I am unable to.
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    I have not used the vest to its fullest yet. Mainly for walks. I wish I could do the stair climber but due to complications of my foot I am unable to.
    just keep doing what you can...the great part of running a log is all of the encouragement you get!!!!
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just keep doing what you can...the great part of running a log is all of the encouragement you get!!!!

Well said T
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys!

I don't know if it was how I slept and woke up but man I was weak on bench today. I can get 265x8 lately and I could barely do it once today. I probably could have gotten 3 IMO but no spotter and didn't want to risk it. Still had a decent workout but man that was weird. Everyone has their bad days though.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Thanks guys!

I don't know if it was how I slept and woke up but man I was weak on bench today. I can get 265x8 lately and I could barely do it once today. I probably could have gotten 3 IMO but no spotter and didn't want to risk it. Still had a decent workout but man that was weird. Everyone has their bad days though.
    I had a bad one today as well its just part of the game.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I wish I could post pictures from my phone but I have not updated to a smart phone yet. Looked pretty buff for me today and looks like the arms are cutting up nicely. The shadows help though haha
  26. Diamond Member

Thanks guys!

maybe you are doing bp's to often....do bp's once a week and work on tri's on the days you don't do bp's.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    maybe you are doing bp's to often....do bp's once a week and work on tri's on the days you don't do bp's.
    I only Bench Press 1 time a week. And I usually do it when I have had a day or two of rest. I guess I will find out what happens next time I bench. I am thinking maybe the crossfit workouts are getting to me. That is fine if the BP goes down. It is expected and I have other goals that I am working towards right now so BP may have to take a backseat!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Good Workout Today. Holy Sweat balls!

Squat - 10, 5, 3, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1 - just worked up to a 1 rep max
    WOD
    Thrusters 95lbs SS w/ Pushups 10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 = 10:07 time. Not the best time but my wrists were killing me. I am going to try and up load a pic.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Name:  0.jpeg
Views: 64
Size:  4.7 KB

Today after workout
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Name:  0-1.jpeg
Views: 57
Size:  5.1 KB

Left arm
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

How big are your arms man ?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    How big are your arms man ?
    About 16 1/2 inches. I have had them up to 17 inches before. I will say, the lighting helps! But I do not think I have looked that cut before. Definitely have to attribute it to this stack!
  33. Diamond Member

you still go 247? if so looking mean and lean...
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have not weighed myself since starting this stack. I hate the scale! I am really not that lean (like I said the lighting). I might post a full body pic I took today. I am actually scared to weigh myself. Have not been hitting the gym as hard as I would like to and I have been eating school food because it is "encouraged". Being a football coach is taking up more time that I thought it would and I just want to go home and relax..lol On the bright side, I have gone down a hole in my belt comfortably! I do not know if I will weigh myself until the end of the stack. Now I am tempted!
  35. Diamond Member

I have not weighed myself since starting this stack. I hate the scale! I am really not that lean (like I said the lighting). I might post a full body pic I took today. I am actually scared to weigh myself. Have not been hitting the gym as hard as I would like to and I have been eating school food because it is "encouraged". Being a football coach is taking up more time that I thought it would and I just want to go home and relax..lol On the bright side, I have gone down a hole in my belt comfortably! I do not know if I will weigh myself until the end of the stack. Now I am tempted!
    i had some good results from ht2 and then oxyblack...took about a week but then weight loss was very steady. i actually had to up cals to over maintenance to keep from losing to fast.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ya we shall see. 2 more weeks!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subd and all caught up.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    subd and all caught up.
    Thanks for joining!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    subd and all caught up.

And I taught in Haines, AK for a year. It was amazing! I was whipped at the time though and came back to Nebraska. Never know where life will take me now!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Weight is 243. I will take that. Not disappointed at all with that. 2lbs a week with school food and not hitting the gym as hard as I would like. Now I wish I would have taken before pictures of the arms. I gotta hit it hard these last 2 1/2 weeks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
  2. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 09:30 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 07:56 PM
  4. 3-AD, Inhibit E, Trisorbagen and more log.
    By jerxxcoo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 12:55 AM
  5. Bulking with 3-ad and trenadrol.. LOG and pics
    By gilt21 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 01:17 AM