OxyECA Black and AD-3 Log

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for Marms and Lacheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to run OxyECA Black. I had AD-3 on hand and asked if they wanted me to run it with Black and they said that they wanted me to.

Training: I do not have a specific day to day program. Currently am following BFS and just started doing Crossfit after the heavy lifts. I am really starting to like crossfit, but will not give up heavy lifting completely.

Weight: 247
Goal: Lose 8-12 pounds. I have lost weight fast before and I do not like that feeling. So goal is to loose about 2lbs a week. This should easily be attainable as long as the diet is in check and I do not eat after 7 or 8.

Supplements:
OxyECA Black and AD-3
Rasberry Ketones
Green Tea
CLA
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Whey Protein

Was previously taking OG OxyECA up until last week with these supplements for a month so I should have a good feeling to compare them.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1
Took AD-3 last night. Had some weird dreams and I did wake up at 3am for a brief minute and fell asleep right away. Alarm went off at 6:15 and I was up. Usually I hit the alarm alot, and I mean alot! I am hoping that this product will help me wake up earlier/easier so I can do morning cardio at times. One thing I noticed is I was STARVING when I woke up. I am usually never hungry in the morning.

Took OxyECA Black around 6:30. Took a shower, not hungry anymore. Ate breakfast, went to work. Here is where it gets interesting. Sitting in a tiny air conditioned room, I feel like I have the sweats coming on. Very thin layer of sweat at about 10:00am. I was in there starting at 7:45am. Meetings suck. I do feel like I had some jitters but I was just sitting there thinking about how much energy I had so that could have affected it. I didn't yawn and was not tired all meeting. So that was great!

Workout later today.

Story:
Bachelor party Saturday night, Stayed up until 4am, woke up at 7:00am, drove 3 hours to go play baseball. Figure I would pop an OxyECA Black to see how I would feel energy wise hungover and all. I was dead all day/game. No energy. I was pretty hungover though so I do not think that this is a good review of it, I just wanted to let you guys know.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2

AD-3: Didn't wake up last night. Slept good and woke up feeling refreshed and awake rather quickly again. Thats about all to report so far.
OxyECA Black: No jittery feeling at all today. Had lots of energy all day. First yawn was about 3pm. Was in meetings all day again today. I had a small sweat build up again this morning for about 2 hours after I took this. I can't wait too see how much I will sweat on this stuff!

Workout:
Once again, preparing for first day of school got in the way. That with football practice and a birthday party unable to work out. I was hoping to sneak time inbetween practice and the party but just couldn't. Should be able to get in a workout tomorrow since football is done early with church night.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

AD-3: Didn't wake up last night. Slept good and woke up feeling refreshed and awake rather quickly again. Thats about all to report so far.
OxyECA Black: No jittery feeling at all today. Had lots of energy all day. First yawn was about 3pm. Was in meetings all day again today. I had a small sweat build up again this morning for about 2 hours after I took this. I can't wait too see how much I will sweat on this stuff!

Workout:
Once again, preparing for first day of school got in the way. That with football practice and a birthday party unable to work out. I was hoping to sneak time inbetween practice and the party but just couldn't. Should be able to get in a workout tomorrow since football is done early with church night.
Kill it brother! In for this

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3

AD-3 - Slept great again. Took a little bit longer to wake up but I was refreshed once I did.

OxyEca Black - Once again, not much work but started to sweat. I was energized the whole day. Hunger was controlled as well.

Workout - 1 minute rest
Bench 3x10
Inverted Row/Pull Ups 3x10
Dips - 3x5 - Nice and slow 3-0-5 tempo

Once again, beginning of the school year got in the way. Its a crazy time. Quick workout, but efficient. After this week things will start getting into a rhythm and I can get back to my routine.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6 Today

AD-3 - So far, the only positive effect that I can tell for sure has been the deep sleep. Libido has not changed. I have also noticed higher endurance but am not for sure if it is this or the Black.

OxyECA Black - I think I feel the effects more and longer when I take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I tried taking it later on in the day before lunch and I do not feel as much of a thermo effect as I have before. I am going to start taking it right away in the morning again. Hunger suppressant is good and the long lasting energy is staying there. I have not experimented with 2 caps yet.

Workout Today
Inverted Pullups
5 wide forehand grip supersetted with 5 underhand close grip x 2 sets
Incline Bench - 5 sets of 3 reps - worked up to 225, nothing too heavy, focusing on the stretch
Squat - 5x3 also did a set of incline of 15 reps
Front Squat 3x5 also did a set of incline of 12 reps
Plate Overhead Lunges 3x10, also did a set of incline 10 reps
Crossfit WOD - 5 rounds of 10 KB swings, 10 24inch box jumps, 10 chest dips = 12 minutes even. Dips got me. Plus my conditioning is not good.

I felt good all workout. Nice energy and my endurance seems to be up. The the WOD, I struggled on DIPs on the 4th and 5th round. I felt like I could keep going and going but just couldn't push up..lol..Sweated a ton today. I took Black around 11, worked out around 7. I still have not worked out right after I have taken Black, but I am looking forward to the experience.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7
Workout
Barbell Shoulder Press
3x135
3x155
3x165
3x175
3x175

Bent Over Lat Raise
3 sets of 15

WOD
5 Rounds
5 reps of Deadlift at 275lbs
10 Burpees
Total Time = 9 minutes 28 seconds

It is not the best time in the world but I was really happy with that time. Burpees usually kill me but they seem to be getting easier every time I do them. My cardio is not the greatest because of a certain bad habit. This is the most I have sweated in a long time. It felt good.

Sleep, Endurance, Appetite suppressant, long lasting energy still going good today.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My upper chest is lagging, anyone have any good advice to build them up. I am just trying to do high volume on them but any advice would be wonderful.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7

Off. I am pretty sore from the last two workouts. Just not use to the high tempo.

Everything is still going good. This morning was tough to wake up but I could not get to sleep last night. Tonight should be different as I am pretty darn tired.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8

Woke up feeling good. Got about 7 hours of sleep. I forgot to mention that on Day 6 and 7 I went on a 30 minute walk. My body was still pretty sore so I just did a 45 minute walk with a 40lb Xvest. It was a nice cool night but man, my shirt was soaked!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes they are. I need to start incorporating into my bodyweight exercises. I forgot how much of a toll they can take on your body. It feels good. I should have bought the 84lb though..lol

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I decided to take 1 at 6 30 and then one at 2 30. Unfortunately, I left my snack so I had nothing to eat until now. I am crashing now. Did I need it at 2 30? No. but I wanted to test it out. I am going to do it again but will eat food with it next time. I am gonna go workout now. Hoping to get a second wind or something.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well got home late last night from some scouting and I fell asleep before I could take AD-3 and this morning was brutal. Just woke up tired and could not get out of bed. I hope when I get off of this that it is only a couple nights of feeling like that. Maybe it was just a fluke though but I am really starting to appreciate the quality of sleep that I get from this.

Black is still going strong. Took some this morning and I am starting to feel alot better already. Time to go hit the gym strong!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just started using a vest...for years i havew been doing stairclimbing wearing ankle weights. i feel that the ankle weights are much more effective for a leg workout, but the vest is much easier on the knees-and i aint getting any younger, lol...btw-if you are concerned about losing weight too fast i recommend bcaa's, they will also aid in recovery, imo. i just got some recoverpro, great deal!!!

sorry for the longwinded post, i am jacked on oxyblack and speed extreme!!!!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not used the vest to its fullest yet. Mainly for walks. I wish I could do the stair climber but due to complications of my foot I am unable to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have not used the vest to its fullest yet. Mainly for walks. I wish I could do the stair climber but due to complications of my foot I am unable to.
just keep doing what you can...the great part of running a log is all of the encouragement you get!!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys!

I don't know if it was how I slept and woke up but man I was weak on bench today. I can get 265x8 lately and I could barely do it once today. I probably could have gotten 3 IMO but no spotter and didn't want to risk it. Still had a decent workout but man that was weird. Everyone has their bad days though.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!

I don't know if it was how I slept and woke up but man I was weak on bench today. I can get 265x8 lately and I could barely do it once today. I probably could have gotten 3 IMO but no spotter and didn't want to risk it. Still had a decent workout but man that was weird. Everyone has their bad days though.
I had a bad one today as well its just part of the game.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I could post pictures from my phone but I have not updated to a smart phone yet. Looked pretty buff for me today and looks like the arms are cutting up nicely. The shadows help though haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys!

maybe you are doing bp's to often....do bp's once a week and work on tri's on the days you don't do bp's.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maybe you are doing bp's to often....do bp's once a week and work on tri's on the days you don't do bp's.
I only Bench Press 1 time a week. And I usually do it when I have had a day or two of rest. I guess I will find out what happens next time I bench. I am thinking maybe the crossfit workouts are getting to me. That is fine if the BP goes down. It is expected and I have other goals that I am working towards right now so BP may have to take a backseat!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good Workout Today. Holy Sweat balls!

Squat - 10, 5, 3, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1 - just worked up to a 1 rep max
WOD
Thrusters 95lbs SS w/ Pushups 10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 = 10:07 time. Not the best time but my wrists were killing me. I am going to try and up load a pic.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How big are your arms man ?
About 16 1/2 inches. I have had them up to 17 inches before. I will say, the lighting helps! But I do not think I have looked that cut before. Definitely have to attribute it to this stack!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you still go 247? if so looking mean and lean...

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not weighed myself since starting this stack. I hate the scale! I am really not that lean (like I said the lighting). I might post a full body pic I took today. I am actually scared to weigh myself. Have not been hitting the gym as hard as I would like to and I have been eating school food because it is "encouraged". Being a football coach is taking up more time that I thought it would and I just want to go home and relax..lol On the bright side, I have gone down a hole in my belt comfortably! I do not know if I will weigh myself until the end of the stack. Now I am tempted!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have not weighed myself since starting this stack. I hate the scale! I am really not that lean (like I said the lighting). I might post a full body pic I took today. I am actually scared to weigh myself. Have not been hitting the gym as hard as I would like to and I have been eating school food because it is "encouraged". Being a football coach is taking up more time that I thought it would and I just want to go home and relax..lol On the bright side, I have gone down a hole in my belt comfortably! I do not know if I will weigh myself until the end of the stack. Now I am tempted!
i had some good results from ht2 and then oxyblack...took about a week but then weight loss was very steady. i actually had to up cals to over maintenance to keep from losing to fast.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
subd and all caught up.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subd and all caught up.

And I taught in Haines, AK for a year. It was amazing! I was whipped at the time though and came back to Nebraska. Never know where life will take me now!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight is 243. I will take that. Not disappointed at all with that. 2lbs a week with school food and not hitting the gym as hard as I would like. Now I wish I would have taken before pictures of the arms. I gotta hit it hard these last 2 1/2 weeks.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HIT IT !!! and any loss is a good loss when trying to loose.
Honestly, if I cut out school food my diet is pretty spot on for me. Is it perfect, hell no, but I would be so much healthier. I just need to prep the food at night. Goal for the week is to bring my own lunch and lose 3lbs! Starting tomorrow!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, if I cut out school food my diet is pretty spot on for me. Is it perfect, hell no, but I would be so much healthier. I just need to prep the food at night. Goal for the week is to bring my own lunch and lose 3lbs! Starting tomorrow!!!
Abs are made in the kitchen ;)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Abs are made in the kitchen ;)
i pre cook all my meals for the day the night before. it can be a pain in the a$$ sometimes but it saves money from buying lunh or lunches in my case (i eat 3 meals at work). and just like marms said abs are made in the kitchen

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i pre cook all my meals for the day the night before. it can be a pain in the a$$ sometimes but it saves money from buying lunh or lunches in my case (i eat 3 meals at work). and just like marms said abs are made in the kitchen
Making it all the night before is a pain,but its what needs to be done. I load up and make sure I have all my food for the day as well. I also have a cabinet at work I make sure I have all kinds of supps in. Just incase I forget something at home for the day. Gotta do what you gotta do. I also keep back up tuna and brown rice in case I forget a meal or get extra hungry.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Day 1
Took AD-3 last night. Had some weird dreams and I did wake up at 3am for a brief minute and fell asleep right away. Alarm went off at 6:15 and I was up. Usually I hit the alarm alot, and I mean alot! I am hoping that this product will help me wake up earlier/easier so I can do morning cardio at times. One thing I noticed is I was STARVING when I woke up. I am usually never hungry in the morning.

Took OxyECA Black around 6:30. Took a shower, not hungry anymore. Ate breakfast, went to work. Here is where it gets interesting. Sitting in a tiny air conditioned room, I feel like I have the sweats coming on. Very thin layer of sweat at about 10:00am. I was in there starting at 7:45am. Meetings suck. I do feel like I had some jitters but I was just sitting there thinking about how much energy I had so that could have affected it. I didn't yawn and was not tired all meeting. So that was great!

Workout later today.

Story:
Bachelor party Saturday night, Stayed up until 4am, woke up at 7:00am, drove 3 hours to go play baseball. Figure I would pop an OxyECA Black to see how I would feel energy wise hungover and all. I was dead all day/game. No energy. I was pretty hungover though so I do not think that this is a good review of it, I just wanted to let you guys know.

It sucks you had to go to a bachelor party!!!:whiner::joke:

I am following this!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Weight is 243. I will take that. Not disappointed at all with that. 2lbs a week with school food and not hitting the gym as hard as I would like. Now I wish I would have taken before pictures of the arms. I gotta hit it hard these last 2 1/2 weeks.
so is your goal to lose weight or just to recomp?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IDK, loose weight slowly..I suppose that is recomp then eh?

Sorry I have been out of the log. Unfortunate things came up and was just not into it. Things should be back on track.

AD-3 - great sleep and drying out effect. I have suffered my first joint pain. My right shoulder/clavicle area. Nothing major, just need to make sure I am warmed up thoroughly and it does not effect my weight training.

Black- I do not feel the energy as much per say and I knew that would happen. I seem to get immune to stims pretty quickly. It did last quite awhile. But.......appetite suppressant is still there and I still sweat for no reason at all!

Still loving this stack!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IDK, loose weight slowly..I suppose that is recomp then eh?

Sorry I have been out of the log. Unfortunate things came up and was just not into it. Things should be back on track.

AD-3 - great sleep and drying out effect. I have suffered my first joint pain. My right shoulder/clavicle area. Nothing major, just need to make sure I am warmed up thoroughly and it does not effect my weight training.

Black- I do not feel the energy as much per say and I knew that would happen. I seem to get immune to stims pretty quickly. It did last quite awhile. But.......appetite suppressant is still there and I still sweat for no reason at all!

Still loving this stack!

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear your back on track