OxyECA Black and AD-3 Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

HIT IT !!! and any loss is a good loss when trying to loose.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    HIT IT !!! and any loss is a good loss when trying to loose.
    Honestly, if I cut out school food my diet is pretty spot on for me. Is it perfect, hell no, but I would be so much healthier. I just need to prep the food at night. Goal for the week is to bring my own lunch and lose 3lbs! Starting tomorrow!!!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Honestly, if I cut out school food my diet is pretty spot on for me. Is it perfect, hell no, but I would be so much healthier. I just need to prep the food at night. Goal for the week is to bring my own lunch and lose 3lbs! Starting tomorrow!!!
    Abs are made in the kitchen
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Abs are made in the kitchen
    i pre cook all my meals for the day the night before. it can be a pain in the a$$ sometimes but it saves money from buying lunh or lunches in my case (i eat 3 meals at work). and just like marms said abs are made in the kitchen
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    i pre cook all my meals for the day the night before. it can be a pain in the a$$ sometimes but it saves money from buying lunh or lunches in my case (i eat 3 meals at work). and just like marms said abs are made in the kitchen
    Making it all the night before is a pain,but its what needs to be done. I load up and make sure I have all my food for the day as well. I also have a cabinet at work I make sure I have all kinds of supps in. Just incase I forget something at home for the day. Gotta do what you gotta do. I also keep back up tuna and brown rice in case I forget a meal or get extra hungry.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.04%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Day 1
    Took AD-3 last night. Had some weird dreams and I did wake up at 3am for a brief minute and fell asleep right away. Alarm went off at 6:15 and I was up. Usually I hit the alarm alot, and I mean alot! I am hoping that this product will help me wake up earlier/easier so I can do morning cardio at times. One thing I noticed is I was STARVING when I woke up. I am usually never hungry in the morning.

Took OxyECA Black around 6:30. Took a shower, not hungry anymore. Ate breakfast, went to work. Here is where it gets interesting. Sitting in a tiny air conditioned room, I feel like I have the sweats coming on. Very thin layer of sweat at about 10:00am. I was in there starting at 7:45am. Meetings suck. I do feel like I had some jitters but I was just sitting there thinking about how much energy I had so that could have affected it. I didn't yawn and was not tired all meeting. So that was great!

Workout later today.

Story:
    Bachelor party Saturday night, Stayed up until 4am, woke up at 7:00am, drove 3 hours to go play baseball. Figure I would pop an OxyECA Black to see how I would feel energy wise hungover and all. I was dead all day/game. No energy. I was pretty hungover though so I do not think that this is a good review of it, I just wanted to let you guys know.

It sucks you had to go to a bachelor party!!!

I am following this!!!
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Weight is 243. I will take that. Not disappointed at all with that. 2lbs a week with school food and not hitting the gym as hard as I would like. Now I wish I would have taken before pictures of the arms. I gotta hit it hard these last 2 1/2 weeks.
    so is your goal to lose weight or just to recomp?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.15%

IDK, loose weight slowly..I suppose that is recomp then eh?

Sorry I have been out of the log. Unfortunate things came up and was just not into it. Things should be back on track.

AD-3 - great sleep and drying out effect. I have suffered my first joint pain. My right shoulder/clavicle area. Nothing major, just need to make sure I am warmed up thoroughly and it does not effect my weight training.

Black- I do not feel the energy as much per say and I knew that would happen. I seem to get immune to stims pretty quickly. It did last quite awhile. But.......appetite suppressant is still there and I still sweat for no reason at all!

Still loving this stack!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

IDK, loose weight slowly..I suppose that is recomp then eh?

Sorry I have been out of the log. Unfortunate things came up and was just not into it. Things should be back on track.

AD-3 - great sleep and drying out effect. I have suffered my first joint pain. My right shoulder/clavicle area. Nothing major, just need to make sure I am warmed up thoroughly and it does not effect my weight training.

Black- I do not feel the energy as much per say and I knew that would happen. I seem to get immune to stims pretty quickly. It did last quite awhile. But.......appetite suppressant is still there and I still sweat for no reason at all!

Still loving this stack!

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear your back on track
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Hows it going ?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
  2. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 09:30 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 07:56 PM
  4. 3-AD, Inhibit E, Trisorbagen and more log.
    By jerxxcoo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 12:55 AM
  5. Bulking with 3-ad and trenadrol.. LOG and pics
    By gilt21 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 01:17 AM