Lecheek Nutrition Sponsored log Oxy Eca Black with Hyper T2 Hulk Cutting time!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0

    Lecheek Nutrition Sponsored log Oxy Eca Black with Hyper T2 Hulk Cutting time!


    Ok guys just want to say a huge thanks to Marms and Lecheek for allowing me to log this. I've been a huge fan of every product to date that I've used by them, and with out a doubt love the org Oxy ECA!! I'll will be finishing my Smolder along with the stack. My wife has hicjacked my ultra shred and slin sane!! Will start lifts tomorrow.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    I CANT WAIT for this. So excited to see what this does for you PACK.

    Good luck my man
  3. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0


    awsomeness!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I CANT WAIT for this. So excited to see what this does for you PACK.

    Good luck my man
    x2....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Registered User
    benmayro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,914
    Answers
    0


    in for this!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  6. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Damn, Hulk. You are going to be one shredded green vein busting mofo!!!
    i am in for the Kill !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  7. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    K guys no lifts yet, today went to take kids shopping for school and for those that don't have kids this is on day I'd like to name Hell day!!! Made it through but broke, but no lack of energy. I am bouncing off the wall like I did in 2000 off Xenadrine rfa 1. I'm also thinking of separating the two with a 45 min gap. When i take both together I appear as if some has hooked me to an electric outlet. Plus note cuts the heck outa my appetite.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  8. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    K guys no lifts yet, today went to take kids shopping for school and for those that don't have kids this is on day I'd like to name Hell day!!! Made it through but broke, but no lack of energy. I am bouncing off the wall like I did in 2000 off Xenadrine rfa 1. I'm also thinking of separating the two with a 45 min gap. When i take both together I appear as if some has hooked me to an electric outlet. Plus note cuts the heck outa my appetite.
    Thanks for the initial

    Impression Pack. Telling it like it is. You had me buy cabinet full of OG OxyECA. I don't think I will buy black, but I am interested in this combo you are running.

    I will be reading for every feedback that only you can provide.

    We got rained out today because of the 12 fields, 4 were under water. Postponed now to tomorrow. We scrimmaged against a team that showed as our field was in good shape. I hit 2 HRs and cleared the 350 ft fence. It looks like the wrist injury was he culprit for lack of power last week, so I hit with the wrist straps and it made a huge difference !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  9. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    Caution this is a Public announcement! Beware if you do not want explosive energy, insane pumps, sweat pouring from every inch of your body stay the Hellz away from this combo! On the other hand if your like me looking for the insane energy and mind blowing get off your lazy a$$ wake up call then load up on this and let the games begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks for the initial

    Impression Pack. Telling it like it is. You had me buy cabinet full of OG OxyECA. I don't think I will buy black, but I am interested in this combo you are running.

    I will be reading for every feedback that only you can provide.

    We got rained out today because of the 12 fields, 4 were under water. Postponed now to tomorrow. We scrimmaged against a team that showed as our field was in good shape. I hit 2 HRs and cleared the 350 ft fence. It looks like the wrist injury was he culprit for lack of power last week, so I hit with the wrist straps and it made a huge difference !!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Caution this is a Public announcement! Beware if you do not want explosive energy, insane pumps, sweat pouring from every inch of your body stay the Hellz away from this combo! On the other hand if your like me looking for the insane energy and mind blowing get off your lazy a$$ wake up call then load up on this and let the games begin.
    I saw this PSA run across the bottom of AM lol
  11. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Ohhh yeaaahhhh you know im in on this
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  12. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    Today couldn't sit still in church man I was ready to unload for chest day. My incline presses are starting to get decent. Been working on the smith machine for flat bench since that's the only been giving my shoulder trouble, but smith's dont.

    Chest:

    pec/deck: 125lbs x 10,10

    incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 10, 185lbs x 6, 205lbs x 5, 225lbs x 4

    smith machine flat bench press: 95lbs x 10,10,10 felt really good at this weight no shoulder pain but will leave it at that weight for a while

    incline db presses: 40lbs x 10,10,10

    flat db flyes: 20lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  13. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today couldn't sit still in church man I was ready to unload for chest day. My incline presses are starting to get decent. Been working on the smith machine for flat bench since that's the only been giving my shoulder trouble, but smith's dont.

    Chest:

    pec/deck: 125lbs x 10,10

    incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 10, 185lbs x 6, 205lbs x 5, 225lbs x 4

    smith machine flat bench press: 95lbs x 10,10,10 felt really good at this weight no shoulder pain but will leave it at that weight for a while

    incline db presses: 40lbs x 10,10,10

    flat db flyes: 20lbs x 10,10,10
    ever try declines, nice as a change up-they take getting used to but i really like em!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    I agree declines are a nice change and easier on the shoulders. Incline bench kills my shoulders with a barbell but no problem with dumbells
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  15. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    See that's what's weird, I have no problem with inclines!!! I could do close to 280 for one rep on those I believe. However the straight bar bench not even touching for a while. The smith plan was giving to me by Ouffiny and I like the idea til my shoulder heals completley. I haven't done declines in a while but will next run just didn't have my partner their today.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  16. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,714
    Answers
    0


    ....oh sh*t he's turning green.. I'm in Hulk!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ever try declines, nice as a change up-they take getting used to but i really like em!!!!
    I like decline dumbells but you need a spotter especially if you start going heavy.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ever try declines, nice as a change up-they take getting used to but i really like em!!!!
    I like decline dumbells but you need a spotter especially if you start going heavy.
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I like decline dumbells but you need a spotter especially if you start going heavy.
    they were very awkward when i 1st started them a few years back, but once i got used to them they aren't so bad....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ok guys just want to say a huge thanks to Marms and Lecheek for allowing me to log this. I've been a huge fan of every product to date that I've used by them, and with out a doubt love the org Oxy ECA!! I'll will be finishing my Smolder along with the stack. My wife has hicjacked my ultra shred and slin sane!! Will start lifts tomorrow.
    Bring it! You and I know your 200lbs are just around the corner bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  21. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    Today hit up some biceps at the house! I have enough there to do what I needed, and had the oldest son's orientation for 5th grade.

    Biceps:

    straight bar curls: 45lbs x 12,12,12

    db standing alt curls 40lbs x 10,10,10

    db concentration curls: 30lbs x 10,10,10

    hammer curls: 35lbs x 12,12,12
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Bring it! You and I know your 200lbs are just around the corner bro!
    You heard GQ
  23. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    You heard GQ
    Hahaha damn , I gotta take a new pic and change my avi xD I am not Celly anymore...now I am GQ poster boy haha. But hey, we both agree, he can't give up, this is the log we will see his pic on the scale saying 200lbs or less.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hahaha damn , I gotta take a new pic and change my avi xD I am not Celly anymore...now I am GQ poster boy haha. But hey, we both agree, he can't give up, this is the log we will see his pic on the scale saying 200lbs or less.

    Well put man.
    Everyone else get in here and lets help Packers move that scale !!!
  25. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Well put man.
    Everyone else get in here and lets help Packers move that scale !!!





    damn, no pics of bacon or krispy kremes, lol.....j/k pack...give it hell!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Well put man.
    Everyone else get in here and lets help Packers move that scale !!!
    I have been following my Bro's progress for months now, and this is one of the most Resilient Southerners you will find. He has the true power of America's will to act and persevere, and that's why I believe he will beat that scale. When you are as passionate as Hulk when doing something, well there's nothing that can keep you from it, just a matter of time...and that time is close at hand!

    So give us a good show bro and KILL IT!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  27. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    Oh heck yeah man I have come a long way got a long way still. But with you guys support it sure makes it a hella ofa more easier. I've lowered my weights to boost my reps and cut the hell up. My arms have exploded. No one has really seen the real hulk with in, but I've seen glimpses and trust me it's insane when he flips.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  28. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh heck yeah man I have come a long way got a long way still. But with you guys support it sure makes it a hella ofa more easier. I've lowered my weights to boost my reps and cut the hell up. My arms have exploded. No one has really seen the real hulk with in, but I've seen glimpses and trust me it's insane when he flips.
    hell yeah man lets get crazy
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  29. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    The energy from this combo is crazy. I'm talking straight speed. Today hit up some shoulders with lil calves.

    Shoulders:

    db shoulder presses seated: 30lbs x 10,10,10

    smith upright rows: 50lbs x 12,12,10

    reverse pec deck: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    lat machine pulldowns: 120lbs x 12,12,12

    calves:

    standing calf raises: 90lbs x 15,12,10

    leg press calf pushes: 6 plates to failure for 3 sets
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    The energy from this combo is crazy. I'm talking straight speed. Today hit up some shoulders with lil calves.

    Shoulders:

    db shoulder presses seated: 30lbs x 10,10,10

    smith upright rows: 50lbs x 12,12,10

    reverse pec deck: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    lat machine pulldowns: 120lbs x 12,12,12

    calves:

    standing calf raises: 90lbs x 15,12,10

    leg press calf pushes: 6 plates to failure for 3 sets

    Thats what we like to hear pack
  31. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    Thanks Marms, I know some are like ok he lowered his weight a lot, but maybe that's what I needed so I can get this bulky look off and cut the hellllz up.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  32. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Thanks Marms, I know some are like ok he lowered his weight a lot, but maybe that's what I needed so I can get this bulky look off and cut the hellllz up.
    personally i think you are on the right track......as long as you keep putting in the work you will reap the rewards, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  33. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Thanks Marms, I know some are like ok he lowered his weight a lot, but maybe that's what I needed so I can get this bulky look off and cut the hellllz up.
    personally i think you are on the right track......as long as you keep putting in the work you will reap the rewards, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    personally i think you are on the right track......as long as you keep putting in the work you will reap the rewards, imo.
    Agreed! And dont worry about the Weights pack
  35. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Thanks Marms, I know some are like ok he lowered his weight a lot, but maybe that's what I needed so I can get this bulky look off and cut the hellllz up.
    Or just to switch it up get a better feel or to give CNS a break. You gotta go with what feels best for you. No one knows your body more than you. I think you know yourself enough and trust that you made the right call. Keep it up Pack !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Or just to switch it up get a better feel or to give CNS a break. You gotta go with what feels best for you. No one knows your body more than you. I think you know yourself enough and trust that you made the right call. Keep it up Pack !!!
    True dat.
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Hows it going Pack ?
  38. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    Going good sore as hell from softball torney last night til 1 am this morning. Had an off night 2 n 2 About to head to wedding shower then late evening back workout. Feeling energy is still strong, appetite is still cut. I can barley eat a complete meal at a time. I still eat, but it's half the servings.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Going good sore as hell from softball torney last night til 1 am this morning. Had an off night 2 n 2 About to head to wedding shower then late evening back workout. Feeling energy is still strong, appetite is still cut. I can barley eat a complete meal at a time. I still eat, but it's half the servings.
    Stuff is strong I think Hvactech is going to cut out his oxy while running his t2
  40. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0


    I thought about it myself but instead i take the oxy first thing in the morning early then h2 hrs before gym.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 08:54 PM
  2. Oxy eca black
    By dat dude in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 09:04 AM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 11:17 AM
  4. Sample review: OXY-ECA by Lecheek Nutrition
    By liquid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 03:24 PM
  5. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in