Lecheek Nutrition Sponsored log Oxy Eca Black with Hyper T2 Hulk Cutting time!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys just want to say a huge thanks to Marms and Lecheek for allowing me to log this. I've been a huge fan of every product to date that I've used by them, and with out a doubt love the org Oxy ECA!! I'll will be finishing my Smolder along with the stack. My wife has hicjacked my ultra shred and slin sane!! Will start lifts tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, Hulk. You are going to be one shredded green vein busting mofo!!!
i am in for the Kill !!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K guys no lifts yet, today went to take kids shopping for school and for those that don't have kids this is on day I'd like to name Hell day!!! Made it through but broke, but no lack of energy. I am bouncing off the wall like I did in 2000 off Xenadrine rfa 1. I'm also thinking of separating the two with a 45 min gap. When i take both together I appear as if some has hooked me to an electric outlet. Plus note cuts the heck outa my appetite.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K guys no lifts yet, today went to take kids shopping for school and for those that don't have kids this is on day I'd like to name Hell day!!! Made it through but broke, but no lack of energy. I am bouncing off the wall like I did in 2000 off Xenadrine rfa 1. I'm also thinking of separating the two with a 45 min gap. When i take both together I appear as if some has hooked me to an electric outlet. Plus note cuts the heck outa my appetite.
Thanks for the initial

Impression Pack. Telling it like it is. You had me buy cabinet full of OG OxyECA. I don't think I will buy black, but I am interested in this combo you are running.

I will be reading for every feedback that only you can provide.

We got rained out today because of the 12 fields, 4 were under water. Postponed now to tomorrow. We scrimmaged against a team that showed as our field was in good shape. I hit 2 HRs and cleared the 350 ft fence. It looks like the wrist injury was he culprit for lack of power last week, so I hit with the wrist straps and it made a huge difference !!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caution this is a Public announcement! Beware if you do not want explosive energy, insane pumps, sweat pouring from every inch of your body stay the Hellz away from this combo! On the other hand if your like me looking for the insane energy and mind blowing get off your lazy a$$ wake up call then load up on this and let the games begin.

Thanks for the initial

Impression Pack. Telling it like it is. You had me buy cabinet full of OG OxyECA. I don't think I will buy black, but I am interested in this combo you are running.

I will be reading for every feedback that only you can provide.

We got rained out today because of the 12 fields, 4 were under water. Postponed now to tomorrow. We scrimmaged against a team that showed as our field was in good shape. I hit 2 HRs and cleared the 350 ft fence. It looks like the wrist injury was he culprit for lack of power last week, so I hit with the wrist straps and it made a huge difference !!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caution this is a Public announcement! Beware if you do not want explosive energy, insane pumps, sweat pouring from every inch of your body stay the Hellz away from this combo! On the other hand if your like me looking for the insane energy and mind blowing get off your lazy a$$ wake up call then load up on this and let the games begin.
I saw this PSA run across the bottom of AM lol

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ohhh yeaaahhhh you know im in on this

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today couldn't sit still in church man I was ready to unload for chest day. My incline presses are starting to get decent. Been working on the smith machine for flat bench since that's the only been giving my shoulder trouble, but smith's dont.

Chest:

pec/deck: 125lbs x 10,10

incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 10, 185lbs x 6, 205lbs x 5, 225lbs x 4

smith machine flat bench press: 95lbs x 10,10,10 felt really good at this weight no shoulder pain but will leave it at that weight for a while

incline db presses: 40lbs x 10,10,10

flat db flyes: 20lbs x 10,10,10

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today couldn't sit still in church man I was ready to unload for chest day. My incline presses are starting to get decent. Been working on the smith machine for flat bench since that's the only been giving my shoulder trouble, but smith's dont.

Chest:

pec/deck: 125lbs x 10,10

incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 10, 185lbs x 6, 205lbs x 5, 225lbs x 4

smith machine flat bench press: 95lbs x 10,10,10 felt really good at this weight no shoulder pain but will leave it at that weight for a while

incline db presses: 40lbs x 10,10,10

flat db flyes: 20lbs x 10,10,10
ever try declines, nice as a change up-they take getting used to but i really like em!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I agree declines are a nice change and easier on the shoulders. Incline bench kills my shoulders with a barbell but no problem with dumbells

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See that's what's weird, I have no problem with inclines!!! I could do close to 280 for one rep on those I believe. However the straight bar bench not even touching for a while. The smith plan was giving to me by Ouffiny and I like the idea til my shoulder heals completley. I haven't done declines in a while but will next run just didn't have my partner their today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like decline dumbells but you need a spotter especially if you start going heavy.
they were very awkward when i 1st started them a few years back, but once i got used to them they aren't so bad....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok guys just want to say a huge thanks to Marms and Lecheek for allowing me to log this. I've been a huge fan of every product to date that I've used by them, and with out a doubt love the org Oxy ECA!! I'll will be finishing my Smolder along with the stack. My wife has hicjacked my ultra shred and slin sane!! Will start lifts tomorrow.
Bring it! You and I know your 200lbs are just around the corner bro!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up some biceps at the house! I have enough there to do what I needed, and had the oldest son's orientation for 5th grade.

Biceps:

straight bar curls: 45lbs x 12,12,12

db standing alt curls 40lbs x 10,10,10

db concentration curls: 30lbs x 10,10,10

hammer curls: 35lbs x 12,12,12

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You heard GQ ;)
Hahaha damn , I gotta take a new pic and change my avi xD I am not Celly anymore...now I am GQ poster boy haha. But hey, we both agree, he can't give up, this is the log we will see his pic on the scale saying 200lbs or less.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha damn , I gotta take a new pic and change my avi xD I am not Celly anymore...now I am GQ poster boy haha. But hey, we both agree, he can't give up, this is the log we will see his pic on the scale saying 200lbs or less.

Well put man.
Everyone else get in here and lets help Packers move that scale !!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well put man.

:popcorn:
:burger::popcorn:
:burger:

damn, no pics of bacon or krispy kremes, lol.....j/k pack...give it hell!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well put man.
I have been following my Bro's progress for months now, and this is one of the most Resilient Southerners you will find. He has the true power of America's will to act and persevere, and that's why I believe he will beat that scale. When you are as passionate as Hulk when doing something, well there's nothing that can keep you from it, just a matter of time...and that time is close at hand!

So give us a good show bro and KILL IT!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh heck yeah man I have come a long way got a long way still. But with you guys support it sure makes it a hella ofa more easier. I've lowered my weights to boost my reps and cut the hell up. My arms have exploded. No one has really seen the real hulk with in, but I've seen glimpses and trust me it's insane when he flips.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Oh heck yeah man I have come a long way got a long way still. But with you guys support it sure makes it a hella ofa more easier. I've lowered my weights to boost my reps and cut the hell up. My arms have exploded. No one has really seen the real hulk with in, but I've seen glimpses and trust me it's insane when he flips.
hell yeah man lets get crazy

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The energy from this combo is crazy. I'm talking straight speed. Today hit up some shoulders with lil calves.

Shoulders:

db shoulder presses seated: 30lbs x 10,10,10

smith upright rows: 50lbs x 12,12,10

reverse pec deck: 100lbs x 10,10,10

lat machine pulldowns: 120lbs x 12,12,12

calves:

standing calf raises: 90lbs x 15,12,10

leg press calf pushes: 6 plates to failure for 3 sets

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The energy from this combo is crazy. I'm talking straight speed. Today hit up some shoulders with lil calves.

Shoulders:

db shoulder presses seated: 30lbs x 10,10,10

smith upright rows: 50lbs x 12,12,10

reverse pec deck: 100lbs x 10,10,10

lat machine pulldowns: 120lbs x 12,12,12

calves:

standing calf raises: 90lbs x 15,12,10

leg press calf pushes: 6 plates to failure for 3 sets

Thats what we like to hear pack :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Marms, I know some are like ok he lowered his weight a lot, but maybe that's what I needed so I can get this bulky look off and cut the hellllz up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Marms, I know some are like ok he lowered his weight a lot, but maybe that's what I needed so I can get this bulky look off and cut the hellllz up.
personally i think you are on the right track......as long as you keep putting in the work you will reap the rewards, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
personally i think you are on the right track......as long as you keep putting in the work you will reap the rewards, imo.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or just to switch it up get a better feel or to give CNS a break. You gotta go with what feels best for you. No one knows your body more than you. I think you know yourself enough and trust that you made the right call. Keep it up Pack !!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or just to switch it up get a better feel or to give CNS a break. You gotta go with what feels best for you. No one knows your body more than you. I think you know yourself enough and trust that you made the right call. Keep it up Pack !!!
True dat.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going good sore as hell from softball torney last night til 1 am this morning. Had an off night 2 n 2 About to head to wedding shower then late evening back workout. Feeling energy is still strong, appetite is still cut. I can barley eat a complete meal at a time. I still eat, but it's half the servings.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going good sore as hell from softball torney last night til 1 am this morning. Had an off night 2 n 2 About to head to wedding shower then late evening back workout. Feeling energy is still strong, appetite is still cut. I can barley eat a complete meal at a time. I still eat, but it's half the servings.
Stuff is strong I think Hvactech is going to cut out his oxy while running his t2

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought about it myself but instead i take the oxy first thing in the morning early then h2 hrs before gym.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back:

close grip pulldowns: 90lbsx 12,12,12

machine rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

bent over barbell rows smith 85lbs x 12,12,12

facepulls: 110lbs x 12,12,12

db rows: 40lbs x 10,10,10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro after Braves game going for a Sunday bicep blast.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodnight man I took my Oxy Eca Black at church then went to eat lunch with family. Came home to change and went with Mrs. Hulk to gym. I felt really good and standing in front of the mirrors doing hammer curls my forearms were popping veins!!!! Love it

BicepsSeated mac preacher curls 60lbs x 10,10,10Standing ez curls 70lbs x 10,10,10Seated alt db curls 35 lbs x 10,10,10Standing hammer curls 25 lbs x 10,10,10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodnight man I took my Oxy Eca Black at church then went to eat lunch with family. Came home to change and went with Mrs. Hulk to gym. I felt really good and standing in front of the mirrors doing hammer curls my forearms were popping veins!!!! Love it

Biceps

Seated machine preacher curls: 60lbs x 10,10,10
Standing ez curls 70lbs x 10,10,10
Seated alt db curls 35 lbs x 10,10,10
Standing hammer curls 25 lbs x 10,10,10​

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
repost lol first was from my phone note pad and didn't seperate the lifts like I like to do.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
repost lol first was from my phone note pad and didn't seperate the lifts like I like to do.
Greenie, what would you compare the Ht2 to? Alpha t2? Or something else?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda hard it makes you sweat like a pig being roasted!!! I can't even take the two together. I take the Oxy Eca black in the morning like early as possible. That stuff kicks in strong like a Mike tyson combined with brock lesnar punch. Then the h2 makes you into a sweating machine. I have to force myself to eat my meals, well as much as I can.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

energy is good and very clean....but nothing seems to kill my appetite.:dunno: