Lecheek Nutrition Sponsored log Oxy Eca Black with Hyper T2 Hulk Cutting time! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Lecheek Nutrition Sponsored log Oxy Eca Black with Hyper T2 Hulk Cutting time!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Good long day at work today, out to eat with mrs and my two boys. At home chilin, about to hit up some craze and h2 and hit up some chest.
    Remember Packers, no matter what, Don't make them weights get you angry.....They won't like you.....When you are Angry!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

One of these days we are all going to show up at the same time. You better have a whole hog to roast !!!
    In for that
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Remember Packers, no matter what, Don't make them weights get you angry.....They won't like you.....When you are Angry!
    hahah
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As mentioned a long time ago in the Avengers thread... we all have to fly in and meet up.. ie Vegas! lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    As mentioned a long time ago in the Avengers thread... we all have to fly in and meet up.. ie Vegas! lol
    I need to change my name to Hawkeye or something.

Just anything but Captain America.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh man I don't know how I do it. I woke up bout 5:40am headed to work. Got off 2:30 went to eat with family as stated earlier, and then hit late night gym chest blast. Worked out good cause some of my friends were actually there who never train on Fridays little alone night time. I have found the perfect combo for pwo. Take my Oxy Eca early morning upon awaking. Then before the gym bout 15 min pre take H2 with scoop of DS Craze OMGGGGGGG I think I made the weights tap out!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Energy is still amazing and I started stacking my H2 with Craze and I think I could have went 24 hr working out. Felt really good, and my flat bench on smith machine are starting to allow my shoulder to feel no pain!!

Chest:

smith machine flat bench press: 115lbs x 10, 135lbs x 10,10

incline db presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10

pec deck: 100lbs x 10,10,10

decline barbell press: 135lbs x 10, 155lbs x 10,10

incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 10, 185lbs x 8, 205lbs x 6, 225lbs x 5

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed! hows the shoulder going for you now bro?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Today had no pain at all. It comes and goes from time to time in that one spot but going very well in workouts. I mean chest presses is giving me no more problems.

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Today had no pain at all. It comes and goes from time to time in that one spot but going very well in workouts. I mean chest presses is giving me no more problems.
    I hear you on this pack. I have a smiliar problem that keeps acting up between chest and shoulders and it annoying. You go in and your like am I going to get a good lift today or not.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I hear you on this pack. I have a smiliar problem that keeps acting up between chest and shoulders and it annoying. You go in and your like am I going to get a good lift today or not.
    Yeah man but every since I took oufinny's advice on using smith machine for flats it's getting better. I'm loving this stack and my volume is getting better.

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Yeah man but every since I took oufinny's advice on using smith machine for flats it's getting better. I'm loving this stack and my volume is getting better.
    Packers stop posting intelligent stuff and laugh at my joke, you are makin me feel like Robbin Williams!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I did that today actually
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Me angry lol nah never!!! hehehe

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Church in the morning took Oxy eca and got to learn not to do this on Sundays. Sitting in the church with my legs a boucning lol. Then off to eat lunch with fam and went to gym for leg day. I haven't trained legs in 8 weeks since I twisted my left knee in a softball tourney and was told to lay off it. Dr. said nothing serious just had inflamed a sac under knee cap. I've had no pain for a while so it was time to hit them up again.

Legs:

leg presses: 4 plates x 10,10,10

leg ext: 105lbs x 12,12,12

lying leg curls: 80lbs x 10,10,10

body lunges: three sets of walking back and forth as one set each.

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Church in the morning took Oxy eca and got to learn not to do this on Sundays. Sitting in the church with my legs a boucning lol. Then off to eat lunch with fam and went to gym for leg day. I haven't trained legs in 8 weeks since I twisted my left knee in a softball tourney and was told to lay off it. Dr. said nothing serious just had inflamed a sac under knee cap. I've had no pain for a while so it was time to hit them up again.

Legs:

First leg day back...nice bro!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Legs:

Good job back pack!! Motivating cause tomorrow is my leg day
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Thanks guys def felt good to do legs, I actually like leg day! But man was I sore since it's been a while. Oh forgot I also made my special hearty Beer chili tonight!!

2lbs lean 93.7% lean ham meat
    2 packs chili mild powder
    sprinkle of garlic salt
    3 clove garlic
    half onion diced
    1 big can of diced tomatoes
    1 small can of tomato sauce
    2 cans bush chili beans drained
    1 can black beans low sodium drained
    two cans red beans drained
    1 can Heineken Beer.

Freaking kids tore it up!!

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Thanks guys def felt good to do legs, I actually like leg day! But man was I sore since it's been a while. Oh forgot I also made my special hearty Beer chili tonight!!

2lbs lean 93.7% lean ham meat
    2 packs chili mild powder
    sprinkle of garlic salt
    3 clove garlic
    half onion diced
    1 big can of diced tomatoes
    1 small can of tomato sauce
    2 cans bush chili beans drained
    1 can black beans low sodium drained
    two cans red beans drained
    1 can Heineken Beer.

Freaking kids tore it up!!
    Sounds yummy
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Legs:

Way to get back in Pack !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Sounds yummy
    Cool Lecheek logo !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Marms I agree awesome logo and FUFU man I love leg days, but yeah coming back from two months from doing them I'm hurting like a biatch now lol.

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Cool Lecheek logo !
    Marms I agree awesome logo and FUFU man I love leg days, but yeah coming back from two months from doing them I'm hurting like a biatch now lol.
    Thanks guys. I have been wanting to put it up for a while. But everytime I go to do it we get a new product.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Then before the gym bout 15 min pre take H2 with scoop of DS Craze OMGGGGGGG I think I made the weights tap out!
    lol you are a madman Hulk
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    lol you are a madman Hulk
    Thats Dr.Banner for all us mortals!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Thanks guys. I have been wanting to put it up for a while. But everytime I go to do it we get a new product.
    The logo looks nice, Agree

~ Hawkeye
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Oh ****z no lifts today. Finally went to pick up my truck from shop!!!! Looks good as new, and even got a call from the shop owner with good news that instead of having to pay the full $500 deductible, that I'd just have to pay 200$ so wooo wooo wooo lol. On a bad note though it was todays new job physical and well had to get my first prostate exam So I'm eating a 24 ounce steak and watching reruns of rambo just saying.

28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Oh ****z no lifts today. Finally went to pick up my truck from shop!!!! Looks good as new, and even got a call from the shop owner with good news that instead of having to pay the full $500 deductible, that I'd just have to pay 200$ so wooo wooo wooo lol. On a bad note though it was todays new job physical and well had to get my first prostate exam So I'm eating a 24 ounce steak and watching reruns of rambo just saying.
    good then bad then good 2 outta 3
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

So you're eating a celebration dinner? Must've been a pretty good doctor... What's his number?!?! Lol
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Haha **** that was good no hell no man I was trying to get my man hood back. The dr. told me to go home and tell my wife well honey now I know how you feel !!!!

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    So you're eating a celebration dinner? Must've been a pretty good doctor... What's his number?!?! Lol
    I think Pack meant the Dr. took him out for a steak lmao.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Haha **** that was good no hell no man I was trying to get my man hood back. The dr. told me to go home and tell my wife well honey now I know how you feel !!!!
    Holy ****
    Poor Mrs Packers !!! LOL.
    I started a new log at:
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

This workout probably got you tighter than any workout you have done this year. What job makes you get a prostate exam ?
    I started a new log at:
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

I think Pack meant the Dr. took him out for a steak lmao.
    Hahahahah
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    This workout probably got you tighter than any workout you have done this year. What job makes you get a prostate exam ?
    I started work at the COBRATF. It's the training facility for Homeland Security. I have to dress out in gas mask and PPE and be basically a first responder back up.

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I started work at the COBRATF. It's the training facility for Homeland Security. I have to dress out in gas mask and PPE and be basically a first responder back up.
    Awesome job !
    I started a new log at:
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Wait ! So you got that job ?
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

awesome man congrats
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Wait ! So you got that job ?

lol Yeah bud I got it been on it for a few weeks. I had to go hot today! Sorry I thought I mentioned I got it some where IDK I'm getting old.

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Energy still amazing,. last two days busy at work with studying for my phase II test and I went hot today in which meant I had to dress up in a M40al gasmask and suit for close to 3 hrs ffffffff hot as hell and I had to piss so bad it hurt. Planning on doing back and bi's tomorrow, skipped today due to going in hot and went with wife to celebrate. Celebrate what hulk? lol The wife is pregnant!! This will be our 3rd and final! She's excited and didn't think it would happen since I'd been on trt, but must have been the clomid helping.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:54 PM
  2. Oxy eca black
    By dat dude in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 10:04 AM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 12:17 PM
  4. Sample review: OXY-ECA by Lecheek Nutrition
    By liquid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 04:24 PM
  5. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:16 AM