Lecheek Nutrition Sponsored log Oxy Eca Black with Hyper T2 Hulk Cutting time!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

    FU brother, let me tell yah. I've been a 90 to 0 guy since I was a kid. Lot of stress from lack of sleep for years, but having a family, ft job, softball, and gym can be a balancing act for sure. For me the gym part is crucial. I've seen a 290 5'5 packers and it wasn't good. I use those pictures of my fat arse to fuel the fire with in to get primed. Also everyone support here gives me a such a mental push.
    You are very close to your first goal...then look out. It's all uphill from there playa !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Well man getting use to my new job! I left the Army depot I'd been working at and started Homeland Security. I am basically a first responder lol. I go by training support team specialist but if any student or co worker goes down I'll have to respond. We work some crazy but sweet hrs. If we have students we work 5:30am to 1:30noon with 3 groups or less 3 or more 6:30 to 2:30 love those days! No students we go 730 to 430. Lot more time to hit the gym.

    Today worked out tri and I was on fire killing dem tri's. I didn't even want to leave the gym!!

    Triceps:

    machine dips: 90lbs x 15,15,15

    v bar press downs: 100lbs x 15,15,15,

    reverse high pull curls: 100lbs x 12, 90lbs x 12,12

    close grip bench smith machine: 135lbs x 10, 185lbs x 8,6

    rope press downs: 110lbs x 12, 100lbs x 10,10

    seated over head db presses: 40lbs x 12,12
    Alright Dr.Banner, we believe you!

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Pack, I really respect you taking time to continue to kill your workout. You are one busy man, but dedicated as f*ck. Keep up the awesome job !!!
    Ahem, you guys keep me pumping iron fosho!

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    FU brother, let me tell yah. I've been a 90 to 0 guy since I was a kid. Lot of stress from lack of sleep for years, but having a family, ft job, softball, and gym can be a balancing act for sure. For me the gym part is crucial. I've seen a 290 5'5 packers and it wasn't good. I use those pictures of my fat arse to fuel the fire with in to get primed. Also everyone support here gives me a such a mental push.

    This I would like to see! I will show you my pics from Jan this year with me at 240 lbs.! Compare that to my current avatar!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   
       


  3. Dr. Banner. AWESOME
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Dr. Banner. AWESOME
    Yeah Marms this may be the best dang combo stack for energy slash fat burner ever!!!!! imo
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah Marms this may be the best dang combo stack for energy slash fat burner ever!!!!! imo
    After I tried just taking the HyperT2 I knew that you would love this.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Dr. Banner. AWESOME
    Name:  45caf18db12cadc8c8669b1480a29bed.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  14.3 KB

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    After I tried just taking the HyperT2 I knew that you would love this.
    And yet you never recommended it to me, when I placed my order?

    I demand answers! And a huge cut on my next order!

    On another note : Did your hunger pangs disappear as you drink more water? On recommendation from some fella here, I did that, and then Reduction AM-PM hunger pangs disappeared
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  7. No I'm still having to force myself to eat lol!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    No I'm still having to force myself to eat lol!
    Sorry, that question was for marms, that fella has been eating like a wolf (like me) since he began taking Reduction AM PM !

    On this stack, I am running it with Alpha T2, so my stack is Erase, Alpha T2 and OxyECA, and though I have leaned up/dried up quite a bit and the kick is quite there, I feel that I am eating a lot, cannot understand why.

    Ended up running SlinShot to space out the mad meal pangs!

    Sweating is still mad though.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Name:  45caf18db12cadc8c8669b1480a29bed.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  14.3 KB



    And yet you never recommended it to me, when I placed my order?

    I demand answers! And a huge cut on my next order!

    On another note : Did your hunger pangs disappear as you drink more water? On recommendation from some fella here, I did that, and then Reduction AM-PM hunger pangs disappeared
    No I thought the water would help but it didnt. Myabe thats why I was peeing like crazy
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  10. Man felt horrible today just flat out tired. Took me some oxy to boost me and thank goodness I keep it on me. Smolder almost done with the bottle however i plan on getting some more it's that good. I'm still spliting up the doses and may have to take half the oxy, I just get way to wired up. I mean I haven't anything this strong in a while. I hit some shoulder today and still keeping my reps high.

    Shoulders:

    seated db presses: 40lbs x 10,10,10

    standing barbell over head presses: 65lbs x 10,10,10 Note new to me. I've done the seated version yearrrrrs ago

    super set with

    barbell upright rows: 65lbs x 10,10,10

    db side bent over lateral raises: 15lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Man felt horrible today just flat out tired. Took me some oxy to boost me and thank goodness I keep it on me. Smolder almost done with the bottle however i plan on getting some more it's that good. I'm still spliting up the doses and may have to take half the oxy, I just get way to wired up. I mean I haven't anything this strong in a while. I hit some shoulder today and still keeping my reps high.

    Shoulders:

    seated db presses: 40lbs x 10,10,10

    standing barbell over head presses: 65lbs x 10,10,10 Note new to me. I've done the seated version yearrrrrs ago

    super set with

    barbell upright rows: 65lbs x 10,10,10

    db side bent over lateral raises: 15lbs x 10,10,10
    Balancing yourself doing heavy standing barbell press could be comedy in itself. LOL.

    Good stuff Packers. Pop that Oxy then destroy !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    to an end? did you cut it out? I am still doing it but I take it separate from the oxy.
    lol...i ran out.

    i started the ht2 before the oxyblack!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Balancing yourself doing heavy standing barbell press could be comedy in itself. LOL.

    Good stuff Packers. Pop that Oxy then destroy !
    No shiz bro lol. I didn't know if I was going to do them and how much weight if so. But I did the workout at home since I have all the stuff to do so. I super setted the standing presses with the upright rows. Workout took less then 20 mins and I was pumped and sweaty!!.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    No shiz bro lol. I didn't know if I was going to do them and how much weight if so. But I did the workout at home since I have all the stuff to do so. I super setted the standing presses with the upright rows. Workout took less then 20 mins and I was pumped and sweaty!!.
    Standing presses are hard for me I do them on the leg squat/hack combo machine
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  15. INNNNNNNNN cant wait to see this ****

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    INNNNNNNNN cant wait to see this ****
    Good long day at work today, out to eat with mrs and my two boys. At home chilin, about to hit up some craze and h2 and hit up some chest.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Good long day at work today, out to eat with mrs and my two boys. At home chilin, about to hit up some craze and h2 and hit up some chest.
    Wow no invite for dinner
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  18. Invite!! How about this invite get your but on a jet and fly down here to south Alabama and go workout chest with me how's that!!! lol Yeah man we ate at logan's steak house. I had a 12 oz sirloin, salad and veggie skewer. For those that don't know me a steak a steak a steakkkkkkk does something to the hulk. I go into alpha hulk mode it's like the best friggin pwo ever.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Invite!! How about this invite get your but on a jet and fly down here to south Alabama and go workout chest with me how's that!!! lol Yeah man we ate at logan's steak house. I had a 12 oz sirloin, salad and veggie skewer. For those that don't know me a steak a steak a steakkkkkkk does something to the hulk. I go into alpha hulk mode it's like the best friggin pwo ever.
    One of these days we are all going to show up at the same time. You better have a whole hog to roast !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    One of these days we are all going to show up at the same time. You better have a whole hog to roast !!!
    In for that

  21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Good long day at work today, out to eat with mrs and my two boys. At home chilin, about to hit up some craze and h2 and hit up some chest.
    Remember Packers, no matter what, Don't make them weights get you angry.....They won't like you.....When you are Angry!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    One of these days we are all going to show up at the same time. You better have a whole hog to roast !!!
    In for that

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Remember Packers, no matter what, Don't make them weights get you angry.....They won't like you.....When you are Angry!
    hahah
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  24. As mentioned a long time ago in the Avengers thread... we all have to fly in and meet up.. ie Vegas! lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    As mentioned a long time ago in the Avengers thread... we all have to fly in and meet up.. ie Vegas! lol
    I need to change my name to Hawkeye or something.

    Just anything but Captain America.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  26. Oh man I don't know how I do it. I woke up bout 5:40am headed to work. Got off 2:30 went to eat with family as stated earlier, and then hit late night gym chest blast. Worked out good cause some of my friends were actually there who never train on Fridays little alone night time. I have found the perfect combo for pwo. Take my Oxy Eca early morning upon awaking. Then before the gym bout 15 min pre take H2 with scoop of DS Craze OMGGGGGGG I think I made the weights tap out!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  27. Energy is still amazing and I started stacking my H2 with Craze and I think I could have went 24 hr working out. Felt really good, and my flat bench on smith machine are starting to allow my shoulder to feel no pain!!

    Chest:

    smith machine flat bench press: 115lbs x 10, 135lbs x 10,10

    incline db presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    pec deck: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    decline barbell press: 135lbs x 10, 155lbs x 10,10

    incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 10, 185lbs x 8, 205lbs x 6, 225lbs x 5
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  28. Subbed! hows the shoulder going for you now bro?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  29. Today had no pain at all. It comes and goes from time to time in that one spot but going very well in workouts. I mean chest presses is giving me no more problems.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today had no pain at all. It comes and goes from time to time in that one spot but going very well in workouts. I mean chest presses is giving me no more problems.
    I hear you on this pack. I have a smiliar problem that keeps acting up between chest and shoulders and it annoying. You go in and your like am I going to get a good lift today or not.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:54 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 12:17 PM
  3. Sample review: OXY-ECA by Lecheek Nutrition
    By liquid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 04:24 PM
  4. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:16 AM
Log in
Log in