Lecheek triple stack HyperT2, Oxyeca black (sponsored) ad-3 pct (non sponsored)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
this is a continuation of my original hyper t2 and ad3 pct log with added oxyeca black....

dosing will be as follows:
lifting days:
morning-1 hyper t2, 250mg razz ketones, 1 oxyblack
12 hours later-1 hyper t2, 250mg razz ketones
1130-2 ad3 pct

cardio days:
morning-1 hyper t2, 250mg razz ketones, 1 oxyblack
2pm-1 oxyblack
12 hours after first hyper t2 dose-1 hyper t2, 250mg razz ketones
1130-2 ad3 pct

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2morrow will be my first dose of oxyblack, starting weight as of right now is 173 even...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well 1 cap daily with extreme sweat during work should do the trick....:lol5:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well 1 cap daily with extreme sweat during work should do the trick....:lol5:
today was my 1st day of oxyblack...i already love the stuff.

good luck!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
initial oxy black impressions:

took 1 cap with hypert2 this morning before work and the feeling slowly kicked in, felt a little jittery and had a good sweat today. i wondering if i need the second dose on cardio days....anyways, so far so good

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

steak stir fry....

when i was close to 190lbs

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
initial oxy black impressions:

took 1 cap with hypert2 this morning before work and the feeling slowly kicked in, felt a little jittery and had a good sweat today. i wondering if i need the second dose on cardio days....anyways, so far so good
So far so good is good ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
update on eca:

i can def feel it kick in, i become very alert and anxious to work. it has yet to curb appetite and im actually more hungry. i can tell i need to increase my water intake and develop head aches if i dont. nothing to report on weight loss wise but am almost finished with my first ad3 bottle. i do experience more frequent urination, i easily killed a half gallon of water during work today.

update on ad3:

i do sleep better and can see a more defined leaness, zero dry joints but am using a joint reliever by farenheit nutrition. not sure if i feel an increase in test or not.

update hypert2:

midsection has reduced in sized, still no adverse sides but still burping up powder. sticking to 2 caps daily

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
update:
at maintenance cals im still weighing at 171-172 e/d, still consistently losing weight and maintaining mass. still dosing 2 hypert2's, 2 ad3's, and 1 oxyeca black. i do have to say oxy is strong considering i work in the heat all day and sweat tremendously through my shift. not sure if im going to run another bottle of ad3 or not. once i get to 165lb i will increase cals to 2600-2700 and see what happens. if i dont use another bottle of ad3 i will start using smolder on my trouble spots

today i lifted delts, random lifts and a full range of movements just to keep them active and work up a good sweat. still having trouble with the stomach and oblique areas. limited cardio through out the week also.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update:
at maintenance cals im still weighing at 171-172 e/d, still consistently losing weight and maintaining mass. still dosing 2 hypert2's, 2 ad3's, and 1 oxyeca black. i do have to say oxy is strong considering i work in the heat all day and sweat tremendously through my shift. not sure if im going to run another bottle of ad3 or not. once i get to 165lb i will increase cals to 2600-2700 and see what happens. if i dont use another bottle of ad3 i will start using smolder on my trouble spots

today i lifted delts, random lifts and a full range of movements just to keep them active and work up a good sweat. still having trouble with the stomach and oblique areas. limited cardio through out the week also.
Nice update. I have to get in on some of this SMOLDER.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
update:
finished off my 1rst bottle of ad3 last night meaning there is under 2 weeks left on hyper t2. had some problems with oxy black but as of today i figured it out enough to continue using it, had to space it away from t2 and roughly 1/2 hour after a large meal. before anyone says food diminishes the potency, well it doesnt. i feel it loud and clear just not as harsh as it was making me feel.

scale weight still around 172 but feeling a recomp effect by consuming close to maintenance cals, at this point scale weight means nothing to me. heres a supplement timing regime:

workout days
630am-1 hyper t2, razz ketones, volatile pwo, bulk leucine, hemavol or agmatine
745-3 slinshot
intra-purple wraath
830-1 oxyeca black
630 ish-1 hyper t2, razz ketones
11pm ish-2 ad3 pct

non workout
730am-bcaa's, leucine, beta alanine
745-1 hyper t2, razz ketones
830-oxyeca black
2ish-3 slinshot
7ish-beta alanine
8ish-1 hyper t2, razz ketones
11ish-2 ad3 pct

oxymega's and greens also consumed through out day. not using a multi right now

today is a carb/calorie load day and an off day.....

smoked turkey sandwich with mac n cheese, pulled pork and smoked chicken with baked beans, salmon and white rice, pb, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, more greek yogurt, whole milk, and ostrims have and will be consumed. tomorrow is a back/rear delt day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
those damned ostrims are fantastic!!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sure are...

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I'm also taking Hpyer T2 and Oxy Black. I can't take the Oxy Black and Hyper T2 at the same time. I take them about a hour apart. It's just too much for me. I get the chills and a clamy feeling that I don't like. As far as appetite supression I think the reason the Oxy black doesn't seem like it's strong is because of T2 increasing metabolism. Usually with a increased metabolism comes a increased appetite. That's just a guess. I've taken oxy black for a few days without the hyper T2 and the appetite supression was more pronounced.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so diet is a little sloppy lately but a well needed break form counting cals, 2morrow will start back with the strict macros for the remainder of the log. i did use the 2nd bottle of ad3 so it will be 8 weeks worth. joints are starting to hurt but i am using flexible so they feel alittle better. weight is roughly 174 but cals are up to 2500-2600 and will drop back to 2200-2300...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so diet is a little sloppy lately but a well needed break form counting cals, 2morrow will start back with the strict macros for the remainder of the log. i did use the 2nd bottle of ad3 so it will be 8 weeks worth. joints are starting to hurt but i am using flexible so they feel alittle better. weight is roughly 174 but cals are up to 2500-2600 and will drop back to 2200-2300...
Thanks for the update :) and yes flexible is good stuff.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

back is lookin solid....i believe the increase in cals is paying off and the t2 and ad3 is controlling excess fat. im still having problems with oxy black and extreme jitters even spaced hours away from t2.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
okay so ive decided to stop eca until im finished with t2 in which i only have less than a week left of t2 and another 3.5 weeks of ad3.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i guess its just me not agreeing with eca, i did not use t2 today, instead took 1 oxy eca black 1 hour after first meal and i feel the same. its like i cant calm down and get headaches even while consuming alot of water through out the day..

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
i guess its just me not agreeing with eca, i did not use t2 today, instead took 1 oxy eca black 1 hour after first meal and i feel the same. its like i cant calm down and get headaches even while consuming alot of water through out the day..
With the old Oxy eca one cap was to strong for me when I first started. I opened the cap and started with a half a cap. I tried this with the Oxy eca black the taste isn't to bad. I take a cap and a half of the Oxy black in the morning around six and take the other half around one or two in the evening. I hope this info helps. Good luck

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks for the advice.....

bodyweight is still 173lbs but i can def see and notice an increase in lean mass while a smaller midsection. i can honestly say that t2 and ad3 are doing a great job keeping any fat from occuring while i increase my cals enough for new growth. my abs are very visible and vasco is really strong all day long. the scale weight isnt a huge priority anymore but more so the mirror image. ive decided to stay at around 2400-2500 cals and it seems to be my sweet spot. i will try the half dose of eca and see what happens...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the advice.....

bodyweight is still 173lbs but i can def see and notice an increase in lean mass while a smaller midsection. i can honestly say that t2 and ad3 are doing a great job keeping any fat from occuring while i increase my cals enough for new growth. my abs are very visible and vasco is really strong all day long. the scale weight isnt a huge priority anymore but more so the mirror image. ive decided to stay at around 2400-2500 cals and it seems to be my sweet spot. i will try the half dose of eca and see what happens...
AWESOME MAN!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
That's how I felt when I've taken FatFree.... I felt just cracked out in the weirdest way - then there's the first time I tried a thermogenic by washing it back with a big cup of black coffee :bigeyes:

I'm only a couple days away from starting my T2/Revamp run

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
last dose of t2 was taken today......

hyper t2 final impressions:
i dosed 2 caps daily spaced 12 hours apart, initially i was still in a full cut phase but gradually increased cals to near maintenance. i definately appear leaner and am very happy with the results thus far. it provided great energy for hours and my first dose was always pre workout with a non stimmed pwo. i always had a great controllable sweat with no crash, jitters or any other noticeable side effects. hyper t2 is best used fasted first thing in the morning and without added stims. i felt cracked out of my mind when taken with coffe or eca black. the 2nd dose of t2 did not cause any loss of sleep but it did elevate my natural body temp.

during the increased calorie phase i felt that t2 helped keep any excess fat from being gained and still helped to lean me out some more. i honestly feel ive added some lean mass during this process as well. my midsection didnt slim down like i was hoping but it has always been a problem for me. i would def use this product again and reccomend it to any one in the market for a non stimmed product, this would also be a great addition to any fat loss stack and is priced to extremely affordable....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
a new dosing method of eca black will start monday and have stopped ad3 for now..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i dosed 2 caps daily spaced 12 hours apart, initially i was still in a full cut phase but gradually increased cals to near maintenance. i definately appear leaner and am very happy with the results thus far. it provided great energy for hours and my first dose was always pre workout with a non stimmed pwo. i always had a great controllable sweat with no crash, jitters or any other noticeable side effects. hyper t2 is best used fasted first thing in the morning and without added stims. i felt cracked out of my mind when taken with coffe or eca black. the 2nd dose of t2 did not cause any loss of sleep but it did elevate my natural body temp.

during the increased calorie phase i felt that t2 helped keep any excess fat from being gained and still helped to lean me out some more. i honestly feel ive added some lean mass during this process as well. my midsection didnt slim down like i was hoping but it has always been a problem for me. i would def use this product again and reccomend it to any one in the market for a non stimmed product, this would also be a great addition to any fat loss stack and is priced to extremely affordable....
nice review!!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
short and sweet

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice t2 Review

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

nice review man

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
used half a serving of eca black before cutting grass today. extreme sweat and hyperness set in, not as bad as a full serving but more controllable.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have tried different dosing routines including half servings once and twice a day and still experience extreme jitters ecspecially at work, granted i work in the heat but even during weekend off days.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
i have tried different dosing routines including half servings once and twice a day and still experience extreme jitters ecspecially at work, granted i work in the heat but even during weekend off days.
Sorry to hear that bro. I guess you are just really sensitive to the ingredients. I hope you find something more to your liking.. Good luck:)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW that stuff is still getting you huh ? Sorry to hear that man.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im not giving up yet, got a few more ideas

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
its gettin ready to drop down in temp here so im hopin my heart wont be as elevated. 100 degrees will do that to you in construction

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its gettin ready to drop down in temp here so im hopin my heart wont be as elevated. 100 degrees will do that to you in construction
no doubt...the heat has got to be a factor when you are doing physical work in 100 degree weather.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no doubt...the heat has got to be a factor when you are doing physical work in 100 degree weather.
Ya its getting cooler here as well. Its nice to not have the AC run 24/7 then you have those Hvactech guys come to your house when it breaks lol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
okay lets get this log back up and going...

took a break from dieting and supplements and started 1 cap oxy black this morning, will be finishing off ad3 pct as well. the only variable will be glycobol.

new stats:
174-175 lbs
13% bf