Lecheek triple stack HyperT2, Oxyeca black (sponsored) ad-3 pct (non sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Looks like your leaning out
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i guess its just me not agreeing with eca, i did not use t2 today, instead took 1 oxy eca black 1 hour after first meal and i feel the same. its like i cant calm down and get headaches even while consuming alot of water through out the day..
    That's how I felt when I've taken FatFree.... I felt just cracked out in the weirdest way - then there's the first time I tried a thermogenic by washing it back with a big cup of black coffee

I'm only a couple days away from starting my T2/Revamp run
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

last dose of t2 was taken today......

hyper t2 final impressions:
    i dosed 2 caps daily spaced 12 hours apart, initially i was still in a full cut phase but gradually increased cals to near maintenance. i definately appear leaner and am very happy with the results thus far. it provided great energy for hours and my first dose was always pre workout with a non stimmed pwo. i always had a great controllable sweat with no crash, jitters or any other noticeable side effects. hyper t2 is best used fasted first thing in the morning and without added stims. i felt cracked out of my mind when taken with coffe or eca black. the 2nd dose of t2 did not cause any loss of sleep but it did elevate my natural body temp.

during the increased calorie phase i felt that t2 helped keep any excess fat from being gained and still helped to lean me out some more. i honestly feel ive added some lean mass during this process as well. my midsection didnt slim down like i was hoping but it has always been a problem for me. i would def use this product again and reccomend it to any one in the market for a non stimmed product, this would also be a great addition to any fat loss stack and is priced to extremely affordable....
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

a new dosing method of eca black will start monday and have stopped ad3 for now..
  6. Registered User

i dosed 2 caps daily spaced 12 hours apart, initially i was still in a full cut phase but gradually increased cals to near maintenance. i definately appear leaner and am very happy with the results thus far. it provided great energy for hours and my first dose was always pre workout with a non stimmed pwo. i always had a great controllable sweat with no crash, jitters or any other noticeable side effects. hyper t2 is best used fasted first thing in the morning and without added stims. i felt cracked out of my mind when taken with coffe or eca black. the 2nd dose of t2 did not cause any loss of sleep but it did elevate my natural body temp.

during the increased calorie phase i felt that t2 helped keep any excess fat from being gained and still helped to lean me out some more. i honestly feel ive added some lean mass during this process as well. my midsection didnt slim down like i was hoping but it has always been a problem for me. i would def use this product again and reccomend it to any one in the market for a non stimmed product, this would also be a great addition to any fat loss stack and is priced to extremely affordable....
    nice review!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

short and sweet
  8. Registered User

short and sweet
    to the point....actually i thought it was pretty detailed.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Nice t2 Review
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

nice review man
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

used half a serving of eca black before cutting grass today. extreme sweat and hyperness set in, not as bad as a full serving but more controllable.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

i have tried different dosing routines including half servings once and twice a day and still experience extreme jitters ecspecially at work, granted i work in the heat but even during weekend off days.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. Registered User

i have tried different dosing routines including half servings once and twice a day and still experience extreme jitters ecspecially at work, granted i work in the heat but even during weekend off days.
    Sorry to hear that bro. I guess you are just really sensitive to the ingredients. I hope you find something more to your liking.. Good luck
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

WOW that stuff is still getting you huh ? Sorry to hear that man.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

im not giving up yet, got a few more ideas
    www.lgsciences.com
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

im not giving up yet, got a few more ideas
    Thats what we like to hear. Way to put the time and effort in.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

its gettin ready to drop down in temp here so im hopin my heart wont be as elevated. 100 degrees will do that to you in construction
    www.lgsciences.com
  18. Registered User

its gettin ready to drop down in temp here so im hopin my heart wont be as elevated. 100 degrees will do that to you in construction
    no doubt...the heat has got to be a factor when you are doing physical work in 100 degree weather.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no doubt...the heat has got to be a factor when you are doing physical work in 100 degree weather.
    Ya its getting cooler here as well. Its nice to not have the AC run 24/7 then you have those Hvactech guys come to your house when it breaks lol.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

okay lets get this log back up and going...

took a break from dieting and supplements and started 1 cap oxy black this morning, will be finishing off ad3 pct as well. the only variable will be glycobol.

new stats:
    174-175 lbs
    13% bf
    www.lgsciences.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

new diet game plan:

simple sugars during lunch at work and post workout only which is usually greek yogurt and fruit. the rest of my carbs will be complex. fats will be .5-.75 per bodyweight and pro in the 200g range. trying to not use any pro powder at the moment
    www.lgsciences.com
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

new diet game plan:

simple sugars during lunch at work and post workout only which is usually greek yogurt and fruit. the rest of my carbs will be complex. fats will be .5-.75 per bodyweight and pro in the 200g range. trying to not use any pro powder at the moment
    Sounds good. I saw your FB go MARMS lol
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Sounds good. I saw your FB go MARMS lol
    haha
    www.lgsciences.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

still messin with dosing, back on a coffee kick in he morning. trying to dose during lunch after meal. its still a hit or miss with jitters, stepped up cardio and started back on ad3 pct. aiming for 5 lbs less than in the next month. currently using gf-ama and gf-pm as well
    www.lgsciences.com
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

still messin with dosing, back on a coffee kick in he morning. trying to dose during lunch after meal. its still a hit or miss with jitters, stepped up cardio and started back on ad3 pct. aiming for 5 lbs less than in the next month. currently using gf-ama and gf-pm as well
    How long have you been taking the GF lineup? How is it working out????
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

almost finished with gf pm and gf ama, i havent started t21 yet. my strength is through the roof and the pm keeps me recovered on as little as 5 hours sleep sometimes, i feel fully refreshed on less sleep. the ama hardened up my muscles a good bit and also noticed zero doms and faster recovery as well.
    www.lgsciences.com
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

almost finished with gf pm and gf ama, i havent started t21 yet. my strength is through the roof and the pm keeps me recovered on as little as 5 hours sleep sometimes, i feel fully refreshed on less sleep. the ama hardened up my muscles a good bit and also noticed zero doms and faster recovery as well.
    NICE!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

i have officially stopped oxy eca, i cannot find a dosing scheme thats works for me without feeling extremely hyper and jittery. im am however still using ad3 pct and back on a dedicated diet. weight back down to 171 from 174-175 from over 2 weeks ago. did start using glycobol as well. i have finished my fahrenheit stack and only currently using ad3 and glycobol.
    www.lgsciences.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i have officially stopped oxy eca, i cannot find a dosing scheme thats works for me without feeling extremely hyper and jittery. im am however still using ad3 pct and back on a dedicated diet. weight back down to 171 from 174-175 from over 2 weeks ago. did start using glycobol as well. i have finished my fahrenheit stack and only currently using ad3 and glycobol.
    I had to play around with dosing too. At first it was jittery for me on an empty stomach (extra jittery after I took my pwo) but once I got acclimated and pulled back on my pwo dose I get nice clean energy.

I had to start with a mid day dose and work my way up to 2/day taken fasted
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

for now im stopping oxy but will re try after running mechabol. ive been non stim pwo and dosing after my lunch meal but just cant seem to find my sweet spot.
    www.lgsciences.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek Nutrition OXYECA BLACK Coming soon!!!!
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 08:22 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:02 AM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 08:30 AM
  4. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 06:16 PM
  5. AX Triple stack
    By Madevilz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4