Muscle Marinade - Cherry Limeade Review

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Here are my thoughts on Purus Muscle Marinade- Cherry Limeade.

I realize this review comes at a time when this supp is on its way out. However, I was so impressed by it I had to give a review. (plus, there is still time to stock up on it)

(*EDIT* I was wrong about this supp being discontinued. I had just assumed all supps w/ 1,3 were being discontinued but fortunately MM is not one of them. YAY!!)

Here is a look at the label:

First, here is what Purus says about it:

The Pre-Workout category has long riddled with ineffective, underdosed products lacking scientific validation. Companies do zero research yet pump tons of marketing dollars into convincing consumers their product is the best available. Typically, they design lengthy and purposely confusing nutrition panels, haphazardly concoct pixie dust proprietary blends making their cheap formulas, and load half the container with filler attempting to fool consumers into thinking they are getting more.

Consider Muscle Marinade the anomaly. It was systematically forged from science and research by real scientists and athletes, boasting an ensemble of performance enhancing and recovery stimulating ingredients supported by peer reviewed and published human scientific data. Taking it a step further, Muscle Marinade includes the clinically supported effective dosage of each ingredient in every one scoop serving. NO OTHER COMPANY''''S PRODUCT can match these claims. All facets of exercise performance and recovery are addressed withing our formula including increasing high intensity power output and muscular work, boosting mental acuity, enhancing fluid balance and hydration, reducing cortisol and free radical damage, enhancing cellular immunity, and facilitating maximal post exercise protein synthesis.

Marketing does not propel or sustain our products; Efficacy and Results do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so here are my thoughts:

Mix-ability: 9/10
I was supprised how well it mixed most supplements always leave small chunks but about 99 percent of the powder mixed in relatively easily, I did notice once i let it sit for a couple minutes it seemed to separate a bit but no big deal

Taste: 10/10
A lot of time companies talk up their products up and say the taste is probably the best on the market, or the taste is "alright" when in reality it taste like crap. This was perfect, definitely could drink this on a long term basis. Right there with Kool-aid.

Endurance: 9/10
I had great endurance while using this and it seemed like it got better and better each workout!

Stim Effect: 10/10
Stims were good, I enjoyed it didn't put me in a state where I was overwhelmed, really woke me up and gave me a smooth feeling.

Pump: 8/10
This gave me a decent pump, I have had better pump experiences with things like hemavol. However, if I am in the mood for a pump, just adding some agmatine to the MM makes for a great pump!

Overall: 9.5/10
27 true servings is nice, dosed for a full amount of creatine so you dont have to take any extra is nice too. Very impressed with all these ingredients.

Sad that this supp is on its way out with the ban on 1,3D. If I were you I would stock up while you still can. It is an awesome pre-wo! Thanks Purus for a solid product!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad you enjoyed it bud! Check out ConDense too.
Muscle Marinade is not on its way out at all.... we are catering to different markets with ConDense!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Glad you enjoyed it bud! Check out ConDense too.
Muscle Marinade is not on its way out at all.... we are catering to different markets with ConDense!
Ohh really! That's good news! Will MM continue to have 1,3 in it? And yea, condense is on my list of supps to try!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ohh really! That's good news! Will MM continue to have 1,3 in it? And yea, condense is on my list of supps to try!
Yes, there's no plans to remove it currently. The reason being is certain letters were sent to certain companies asking for it's removal and Purus was not one of those companies. Doesn't mean it can't or won't happen, but I think we are safe for now.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great review bro!!! Cherry Limeade is my fav. You should show some love in our Purus Love thread in the company section ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
As far as I know right now yes. ConDense is pretty damn cool cause 1 scoop of MM has 80mg of 1,3 & 300mg of caffiene. 2 Scoops of ConDense as 400mg of caffiene so..... thats something to think about.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I've been using MM as my PWO for about 2 weeks now. Using it with Animal Stak and Green MAGnitude creatine (post workout). All I can say is WOW. I have so much focus and energy when I got to the gym now, its CRAZY. And to my surprise, the Cherry Limeade actually tastes like Cherry Limeade, and it even *****s Sonic's (in my opinion).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been using MM as my PWO for about 2 weeks now. Using it with Animal Stak and Green MAGnitude creatine (post workout). All I can say is WOW. I have so much focus and energy when I got to the gym now, its CRAZY. And to my surprise, the Cherry Limeade actually tastes like Cherry Limeade, and it even *****s Sonic's (in my opinion).
Thx for the feedback it's strong.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you for the feedback... Love me some Cherry Limeade ;-)