TonyGT's Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
*Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7,500mg) Servings Per Container: 32
How Does Compete work?
Compete works by addressing the four major necessities to athletic performance:
Mental Focus | Physical Performance | Recovery | Hydration

Mental Focus:
When we exercise our body releases very potent chemicals(like adrenaline) that can cause us to go into our natural “fight or flight” mode. Going into this mode protects us from danger in nature, however it can cause athletic performance to suffer significantly. By augmenting our bodies reaction to exercise/physical stress, we can use these powerful chemicals to our benefit, instead of to our detriment.

Compete does just that. Through the use of a potent adaptogen (Rhodiola Rosea), Compete will completely change how your body responds to physical stress, allowing you to reap more benefits each and every workout. Adaptogens are compounds that help our body stay more “calm” in stressful situations. An easy comparison would be to look at adaptogens as if they were “coolant” in a cars radiator. Too little coolant and that car overheats, and eventually stops running. The same goes for the human body, we must keep our mental/physical stress within certain limits to enable us to perform at 100% of our best.

In addition to including a potent adaptogen, Compete makes sure than not only your body is ready to handle stress, but it also includes a powerful alkaloid from the Perwinkle plant known as “Vinpocetine”. Capable of providing users with enhanced brain blood flow, a mood boost, and more energy, the addition of Vinpocetine was crucial to allowing athletes to feel, think, and perform at their absolute peak.

Physical Performance:
Now while we all know it’s great to feel good when we work out, our actual physical performance is what matters at the end of the day. To increase our overall physical performance, we need to manipulate numerous bodily functions, not just 1 in specific. Compete does this by utilizing clinical doses of the most impressive athletic enhancers currently known to science, two forms of L-Carnitine.

L-Carnitine works by forcing fatty acids into our cells mitochondria, where they can then be oxidized and burned for additional energy/power. By doing this, Carnitine will allow your body to create more energy(thus reducing fatigue), burn more fat, and work better/faster at your activity of choice.While other products may use simple L-Carnitine, Compete uses far a more bioavailable & effective form, L-Carnitine Fumarate.

L-Carnitine Fumarate: One of the newest forms of L-Carnitine, L-Carnitine Fumarate is the ultimate choice for enhancing athletic performance. This compound is a simple combination of L-Carnitine & Fumaric acid, however its effects are nothing less than incredible. This form of Carnitine gives you all the benefits listed above, however it also brings with it massive improvements on our ATP(think of it like gasoline/fuel for our cells) production. Fumaric acid significantly increases ATP production, so this means each of our cells will be able to produce more energy or “fuel” during your workouts. This means more energy and more performance during your work out and all day long!

In addition to simply needing more energy production while we exercise, we also need to protect our muscles (and therefor our physical performance) as workouts can be extremely catabolic(muscle wasting). When we exercise, our body pulls from both our fat and muscle to help fuel our movement. While this is how our body is supposed to work, it is counterproductive for athletes to reach their max potential. To prevent this catabolism, it’s necessary to introduce amino acids into our body while we train. The most effective form of amino acid administration has been shown to be in small amino acid chains, like those found only in Hydrolyzed protein. Compete contains the highest grade Whey Protein Hydrolysate to ensure that you remain anabolic throughout the entirety of your workout. This means more fat being burned, and more muscle being preserved!

Recovery:
Although our workout itself seems like the most important aspect of increasing our performance, our rate of recovery has just as much of an effect on our performance. Think about it, if you train your heart out to the point that you can’t walk straight for 3-4 days, how well can you really perform during those 3-4 days? Not very well…

Compete comes loaded to the gills with clinical doses of yet another form of Carnitine that has been shown to do everything from reduce recovery time(less soreness!) to increase the sensitivity of our androgen receptors(quicker gains)!

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: The most tried and proven form of Carnitine, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate has been making waves in the supplement industry as one of the most effective dietary supplements currently available. Capable of providing instantaneous improvements in your recovery, the massive dosing of this compound will have you not only performing at your best during your workouts, but will have you ready to attack your next workout at 100% intensity without any down time!

Hydration:
You’ve heard it before…hydration is one of the most important aspects of performing your best. When we exercise, we sweat, which means we lose massive amounts of water and thus dehydrate ourselves during exercise. While we know it’s important, do you really understand just how important it is? Losing just 20% of our water stores can reduce our athletic performance by up to 50%! So, we know we need to drink more water to stay hydrated, however most of us don’t realize it’s also necessary to add in extra minerals, electrolytes, and phosphates to ensure we stay as hydrated as possible.

Compete contains perfect amounts of electrolytes to help your body stay hydrated and keep your engines running at redline. Electrolytes are what allows our brain to communicate with the rest of our body, as they allow conductivity of the electrical signals. Without ample amounts of electrolytes, our muscles can begin to cramp and “give out” due to our brain no longer being able to communicate with them effectively. Compete will help reduce the chance of cramping, and make sure you stay hydrated through even the most intense competitions!

Simply put, the ultimate product is here. No hype, no nonsense…just clinical doses of scientifically proven ingredients. Don’t just exercise…Compete!

And why Hemavol?!?!?

How HEMAVOL works:
Hemavol is a Combination of 2 Critical Matrices that work synergistically to promote plasma volumization:

Hemodynamix matrix - scientifically formulated and precisely dosed to dramatically raise the actions of the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, while at the same time dramatically increasing the plasma concentration of key compounds that are critical to the production of N.O. By augmenting the NOS Enzyme and maximizing the concentration of amino acids needed to produce N.O., the Hemodynamix matrix literally forces intracellular plasma, glycogen, and water into muscle cells creating a cell volumizing pump unlike anything you have ever experienced.

Vasodilation support matrix - a carefully selected combination of compounds that directly magnifies the Hemodynamix complex. These ingredients increase NOS enzyme activity, while at the same time increasing endurance, modulating the arginase enzyme, and boosting vasodilation. The amazing results include longer lasting, stronger pumps and unstoppable endurance. Unlike every other N.O. Product, Hemavol’s effects build over time so every dose becomes stronger than the last!

By supplementing your diet with Hemavol, you are unlocking newfound gains in size, strength and endurance. Enter a new world of vasodilation, skin splitting muscle pumps, and myotropic cellular expansion!

Cellular Volumization
With your first dose of HemaVol, you will notice an instantaneous volumization or swelling of your muscle cells. Using completely unique and advanced compounds, HemaVol is able to eliminate water from under your skin and force feed it directly into your muscle cells. This means bigger pumps, immediate increases in strength, and insane endurance! This rapid expansion will cause intense pumps that last longer than you have ever experienced.

Peak Vasodilation
By augmenting the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, you can force our body to produce more Nitric Oxide. The synergistic ingredients in Hemavol enables your body to ramp up NO production as well as inhibit the traditional negative feedback loop that prevents super-human pumps + NO levels. In addition to a huge pump, intense vascularity will appear within minutes after your first dose.

Anabolic Nutrient Shuttle
Increasing the blood flow to muscles is important for one reason, forcing as many nutrients, oxygen and water into the muscle cell. Due to HemaVol’s intense vasodilation effects, your veins will instantly become more efficient at delivering all the necessary nutrients your hungry muscles need. Get the most out of every single calorie you eat, and make sure it gets to where it needs to go!

Immediate Strength Increase
With your first dose, Hemavol’s Hemodynamic Technology boosts the body’s ability to eliminate toxins such as Lactic Acid. Lactic Acid is most commonly referred to as “the burn” during a workout. By eliminating this nasty toxin, Hemavol will enable you to experience IMMEDIATE strength + endurance gains.

Non-Stimulant Mental Focus
Hemavol contains no synthetic stimulants. That means there is no crash or jitters, and you can stack it with other products like Maximize for the perfect blend of pump, power, focus, and energy!

Increased Effects with Each Dose
The revolutionary plasma volumization system in Hemavol was scientifically formulated to increase its effects with each dose! As your body adapts to the power of Hemavol, each dose will take you one step closer to the lean muscular physique you train so hard to achieve!

Thanks To mnowak1228 for this idea^^^^

Here's a little about my training background!
Current stats are 6' 2" and 220lbs. Im 21 years old been training hard for 3 years straight! Four years before that was just football style lifting in high school not caring about diet at all. My main goal is to continue gaining strength with not to much focus on fat loss, I will worry about that later on haha. I would also like to thank iForce Nutrition for giving me this opportunity to log their two products HemoVal and Compete! I plan on updating this log every day train which will be everyday I am using HemoVal and Compete!

mnowak1228

Awards
First in bro!! Kill it!!!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Hoping to make my first post with the use of the products tonight!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Workout #1
Well here it goes! I've got my fruit punch compete getting cold in the fridge and I'm sipping on my lemon drop hemoval as I type this. Lemon drop hemoval is hands down the best tasting supplement that I have tasted! Looking forward to try the Fruit punch compete. I will post an update when I'm back from my workout!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Well I'd like to say the fruit punch compete was actually very good tasting and also helped me through my workout! I usually hate fruit punch flavored products but Compete was really good! Hemoval was great for the pumps. My back was already pumped after my warm up sets of pull ups! Can't wait for tomorrow morning, it's gonna be chest and tri's!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Well here is workout #2 with the Compete and HemoVal combo:

Went in not really feeling it and feeling tired from last nights workout. Once I got in and started my warm up set on bench and started to feel a nice pump things changed haha. By things changing my motivation kicked in and I was going hard. I planned just an hour workout which turned into an hour and 45 minute workout. Definitely noticed the effects from compete today! My endurance was awesome! Felt strong all the way through to the last set. I'm loving this combo so far. Now it's two days off until Monday unless I end up hitting a leg workout tomorrow night. Which will probably end up happening haha.

mnowak1228

Awards
Happy to see you are enjoying the stack. Ill be starting my log prolly Sunday. How many scoops of each are you using? Hows is mixing for you?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Happy to see you are enjoying the stack. Ill be starting my log prolly Sunday. How many scoops of each are you using? Hows is mixing for you?
Hemoval I'm only using one scoop and Compete I'm doing two scoops.

mnowak1228

Awards
Hemoval I'm only using one scoop and Compete I'm doing two scoops.
Nice.....like I said before, if you want to see a better results try two scoops of the Hemavol, especially at 200lbs. Im 247 and see better results with two. Everybody is different though so as long as you are happy with the one scoop the awesome, it will last you longer!! Lol

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Nice.....like I said before, if you want to see a better results try two scoops of the Hemavol, especially at 200lbs. Im 247 and see better results with two. Everybody is different though so as long as you are happy with the one scoop the awesome, it will last you longer!! Lol
I like one scoop but ill definitely try two eventually!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
About to hit legs now! Working a split shift at work so I am now able to hit legs a little earlier. One scoop hemoval and 2 scoops of compete! Really motivated right now. Have a feeling this is going to be a sick leg workout!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to hit legs now! Working a split shift at work so I am now able to hit legs a little earlier. One scoop hemoval and 2 scoops of compete! Really motivated right now. Have a feeling this is going to be a sick leg workout!
Glad you like the flavors! Hemavol and compete make leg day a breeze!!!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Holy pumps haha, my quads were sooooo pumped! Felt good so I hit a little bicep workout when I finished legs!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy pumps haha, my quads were sooooo pumped! Felt good so I hit a little bicep workout when I finished legs!
Haha that's the best part of hemavol and compete

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Haha that's the best part of hemavol and compete
Yessir, can't wait for this week of lifting! I'm excited for this stack but after this I'm going to be logging a Tv2, rv2, shift, and Alphamine stack! Looking to cut fat and maintain muscle! But or now I'm satisfied with my hemoval and compete! It seriously let's me push myself just that little bit more haha!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Today's my day off of training finally! Then killing it resumes tomorrow!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Today's my day off of training finally! Then killing it resumes tomorrow!
In :)

Off days suck since I don't get to down my compete and hemavol, although I do just mix up some Compete and sip on it for the taste and to get in my daily dose of carntine lol.

Looking forward to this log bro

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Yup, drank one scoop of compete on my way to work haha.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you like the flavors! Hemavol and compete make leg day a breeze!!!
Hemavol ruins my leg days.. quad pumps are to much for me, they restrict my rom and kill my workout :(

Mike

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Update!

Just got finished with my back and biceps workout. I ended up trying 2 scoops of hemoval and man were the pumps insane! Literally after first 2 sets of bent over rows I had achieved a full
pump haha! Biceps were another story my vascularity was insane today! I saw some new veins in my bis! Hemoval definitely had something to do with that! As for compete it definitely help me push threw some extra sets I add for back! As usual my motivation was amazing, which is always a plus! Now time to EAT!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Update!

Just got finished with my back and biceps workout. I ended up trying 2 scoops of hemoval and man were the pumps insane! Literally after first 2 sets of bent over rows I had achieved a full
pump haha! Biceps were another story my vascularity was insane today! I saw some new veins in my bis! Hemoval definitely had something to do with that! As for compete it definitely help me push threw some extra sets I add for back! As usual my motivation was amazing, which is always a plus! Now time to EAT!
2 scoops of hemavol is where it's at. Even on leg days I love 2 scoops, pumps are beyond sick :)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Well I had another 2 scoop day of hemoval! Today was shoulders and tris. All I have to say is wow! I had more new veins showing in my shoulders! Hit a new PR on seated dumbbell military today too. I was able to hit 2 set of 12x70's. Tomorrow will be legs can't wait to hit some squats!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I had another 2 scoop day of hemoval! Today was shoulders and tris. All I have to say is wow! I had more new veins showing in my shoulders! Hit a new PR on seated dumbbell military today too. I was able to hit 2 set of 12x70's. Tomorrow will be legs can't wait to hit some squats!
Leg day can be painful with hemavol. I used to hate the quad pump but now I love it. Looking forward to the update!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Leg day can be painful with hemavol. I used to hate the quad pump but now I love it. Looking forward to the update!
Just got to the gym! Only one scoop of hemoval today haha! The usual 2 scoops of compete. Will update post workout. I'm stretching now lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update!

Try next time, train your biceps with chest. The addition of hemavol makes your physique look unrealistic, with chest, tricep, shoulder pumps from doing chest, but then bicep pumps on top of it!

Mike

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Try next time, train your biceps with chest. The addition of hemavol makes your physique look unrealistic, with chest, tricep, shoulder pumps from doing chest, but then bicep pumps on top of it!

Mike
Tomorrow I was planning on chest and tris! Instead I will do chest and bis!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Update from today's workout!
Leg Day!!!!
Back squats:
15x135
12x185
10x225
8x275
8x275
7x275
10x225
10x185

Deadlifts:
5x135
5x225
5x315
Not to impressive today because I killed my quads on squats. I was literally shaking when I did the 135 and I proceeded to add weight lol

Leg press:
20x405
15x585
12x675
10x765

Hamstring Curls:
10x85
10x120
10x130
10x150

Leg extensions:
10x120
10x190
10x235
10x265

Added some standing calf raises in too. I did not note the reps or weight. Then I rode the stationery bike for 20 minutes on level 10 random hill. It was a beast workout! Only took one scoop of hemoval as my legs always get crazy pumps! I couldn't pull the leg on my shorts up my quads were sooooo pumped. I really noticed the compete kicking in today when I rode the bike. The bike ride felt like a breeze and I got a new minutes per mile avg of 2 minutes a mile today!! Chest day tomorrow!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow I was planning on chest and tris! Instead I will do chest and bis!

Give it a try, for some reason, thick bicep pumps really increase my chest and triceps ability to push more weight. I've noticed, whenever I do biceps with chest, I am much stronger.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like this stack is really working for you...awesome :)

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Stuff looks legit bruh!! I would order some but I got some goodies I gotta burn through :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice leg workout brother. Looks like the stack is kicking in :)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Back and bis tomorrow! I have a feeling it's gonna be a good workout. Just because class starts and class stresses me out so I usually let it all out in the gym lol. Sorry for the lack of an update from my Thursday and Saturday lifts. Had some issues with my car which caused me to not lift Friday and lift Saturday instead lol. Everything's good now!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Back and bis tomorrow! I have a feeling it's gonna be a good workout. Just because class starts and class stresses me out so I usually let it all out in the gym lol. Sorry for the lack of an update from my Thursday and Saturday lifts. Had some issues with my car which caused me to not lift Friday and lift Saturday instead lol. Everything's good now!
bump for updates... Life happens man, dont sweat it

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
precisely why I love going to the gym after a hard day of classes, always makes me feel a bit more relaxed and helps me prepare to do any work I have for that night

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Back and bi workout was insane! My endurance was crazy today I didn't want to stop haha. Hit a new PR on dumbell bent over rows. I was able to 10x120! As far as bis went the pump was great and I just wasn't getting tired haha.

GHO5T

Awards
Back and bi workout was insane! My endurance was crazy today I didn't want to stop haha. Hit a new PR on dumbell bent over rows. I was able to 10x120! As far as bis went the pump was great and I just wasn't getting tired haha.
Two great endurance products and it makes you never want to leave the gym. Glad everything is going great for you so far.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Two great endurance products and it makes you never want to leave the gym. Glad everything is going great for you so far.
Although I thought everything was good but I guess the pop I felt in my left trap while doing shrugs. Is causing me some pain in my left trap!!!! This sucks it better not be serious, it didn't hurt at the time it popped but now it's bothering me.......

mnowak1228

Awards
Although I thought everything was good but I guess the pop I felt in my left trap while doing shrugs. Is causing me some pain in my left trap!!!! This sucks it better not be serious, it didn't hurt at the time it popped but now it's bothering me.......
Your doing good bro, hope its nothing bad.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Your doing good bro, hope its nothing bad.
Thanks man! Thinking I just tweaked it! It just feels sore today, so I'm planning on hitting shoulder with low weight high reps and just do exercises that feel good. With hopes that this discomfort in my trap passes.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Well today with the trap problem and all was an amazing training session! I was able to hit a PR on dumbbell military of 7x80s. Previous best was only 5. Also hit a PR on skull crushers! Which was 6x135! My endurance was crazy today, I think compete is definitely affecting my endurance! As for hemoval I did 1 scoop about 30 min. before my workout and the pumps were awesome! So far I'm loving the compete + hemoval stack!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Well today with the trap problem and all was an amazing training session! I was able to hit a PR on dumbbell military of 7x80s. Previous best was only 5. Also hit a PR on skull crushers! Which was 6x135! My endurance was crazy today, I think compete is definitely affecting my endurance! As for hemoval I did 1 scoop about 30 min. before my workout and the pumps were awesome! So far I'm loving the compete + hemoval stack!
Sounding good bro!! Keep up the good work. Smashin PR's like mad!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you are loving it so far, it only gets better! :p

Mike

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Well today's Leg day was insane! Took 1 scoop of hemoval and 2 scoops of compete. Once again my quads were sooooo pumped I could pull the leg of my shorts over them.

Back Squats:
12x135
12x185
10x225
7x275
6x275
5x275
10x225
14x185

Front squats: (too tired to do more lol)
10x135
10x135

Leg Press: (got a second wind on these lol!)
30x405
25x585
14x765
20x675

Leg extensions:
12x90
12x110
10x130
10x170

Hamstring curls:
12x90
10x110
10x110
10x120

Then some seated calf raises 4 sets to failure.