TonyGT's Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Late update from yesterdays shoulder workout! Even with the calorie cut I was able to push through my workout and still lift heavy! The compete + hemoval combo really shines towards the end of the workout! Compete most likely contributed to me being able to do 30 minutes cardio after I lifted! Well today is heavy leg day! Can't wait to kill it!

2. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT
    Late update from yesterdays shoulder workout! Even with the calorie cut I was able to push through my workout and still lift heavy! The compete + hemoval combo really shines towards the end of the workout! Compete most likely contributed to me being able to do 30 minutes cardio after I lifted! Well today is heavy leg day! Can't wait to kill it!
    Nice! U mix them together in one drink? Hows the recovery? I have been giving Compete all the credit, but I'm starting to think Testabolan might have more to do with my recovery.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Late update from yesterdays shoulder workout! Even with the calorie cut I was able to push through my workout and still lift heavy! The compete + hemoval combo really shines towards the end of the workout! Compete most likely contributed to me being able to do 30 minutes cardio after I lifted! Well today is heavy leg day! Can't wait to kill it!
    epic.

im so glad the endurance/recovery aspects of compete are as noticeable IRL as me and vaughn were hoping when we were going through the formulating
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

4. Yeh. Usually sore as fuk after a leg workout. There's a little something but its really a huge difference.
    Cortisol blockers haven't worked this good for me

5. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Nice! U mix them together in one drink? Hows the recovery? I have been giving Compete all the credit, but I'm starting to think Testabolan might have more to do with my recovery.
    I usually drink hemoval preworkout and compete throughout the workout. But the endurance is definitely noticeable.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Yeh. Usually sore as fuk after a leg workout. There's a little something but its really a huge difference.
    Cortisol blockers haven't worked this good for me
    id be willing to be the "majority" of the recovery is coming from compete, but a nice boost in free test never hurt anyone in that department either
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    I usually drink hemoval preworkout and compete throughout the workout. But the endurance is definitely noticeable.
    Have you tried them both together?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo

Have you tried them both together?
    Nope why haha?

9. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    definitely agree on the endurance aspect. I usually have 1 scoop of compete along with hemavol pre-workout (and max intense when I'm using stims), and then 2 scoops Compete during. My recovery is awesome since starting this dosing protocol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.****************/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

10. Well todays leg workout was beast hit 6 sets of 5x275 on squats! I was feeling a little crazy again so I decided to super set hack squat and lunges heavier weight and less reps. Was also able to do some stationary bike for cardio after my workout for 15 minutes. Compete definitely attributed to this! Amazed me because when I've cut calories in the past I've felt energy and strength drained. Right now I'm the exact opposite. Can't wait for my high volume leg day on saturday!

11. Well I'm about to start sipping on some hemoval and preparing for my chest and bi workout! See if my calorie decrease will affect any of my strength and endurance on chest! Hoping to do another 25-30 minutes of cardio today!

12. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Well I'm about to start sipping on some hemoval and preparing for my chest and bi workout! See if my calorie decrease will affect any of my strength and endurance on chest! Hoping to do another 25-30 minutes of cardio today!
    You should breeze right through it
    www.iforcenutrition.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo

You should breeze right through it
    I breezed right through it but I was weak today . I think the calorie cut contributed to that but my endurance we there. I was able to hit the same volume but just less weight. Also got in 20 minutes of cardio at the end!

14. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    I breezed right through it but I was weak today . I think the calorie cut contributed to that but my endurance we there. I was able to hit the same volume but just less weight. Also got in 20 minutes of cardio at the end!
    could have been the calorie reduction, or just might not have been your best day. I've had plenty of instances where everything is the same as the prior session, and I move less weight but keep the same volume. Then the next session I notice strength is back up. Pushing yourself is what matters
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.****************/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

15. Today I didn't take hemoval still took 2 scoops of compete for my High volume back workout and 20 minutes of cardio. Pushed through it very strong and killed it! Tomorrow is what I'm looking forward to High volume leg day!!!

16. Missed my workout yesterday due to not feeling 100%. Had planned to do fasted cardio this morning with compete but my body still isnt agreeing with me lol. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back up to 100%!

17. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Missed my workout yesterday due to not feeling 100%. Had planned to do fasted cardio this morning with compete but my body still isnt agreeing with me lol. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back up to 100%!
    No worries man. I hope you get better.

This is a good excuse to use Nyquil. Gotta take those moments when you can.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheGilmore

No worries man. I hope you get better.

This is a good excuse to use Nyquil. Gotta take those moments when you can.
    Wish I could, but I've got to work all day. So taking NyQuil and sleeping all day and night can't happen. Wish I could though haha! I think I should hopefully be good tomorrow! At least so far I feel a lot better now than I did last night!

19. No updates for today still feeling under the weather. Tomorrow regardless I will be back in the gym! I've been feeling better throughout today, so I think by tomorrow I should be back up to speed!

20. Well today I still wasn't up to speed so I just got I. A quick back and bi workout in my home gym followed by 15 minutes on the bike. Feeling better, but I didn't want to drive to the gym feel like $h!t and waste my time although I wouldve been fine going to the gym haha! Although I didn't use hemoval today, I just used compete and it definitely helped me push through my workout!

21. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Well today I still wasn't up to speed so I just got I. A quick back and bi workout in my home gym followed by 15 minutes on the bike. Feeling better, but I didn't want to drive to the gym feel like $h!t and waste my time although I wouldve been fine going to the gym haha! Although I didn't use hemoval today, I just used compete and it definitely helped me push through my workout!
    Good to hear that you're getting better. I usually feel pretty good when I workout during a plague, but it always lands my ass back in sickville. Hope that doesn't happen with you.

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheGilmore

Good to hear that you're getting better. I usually feel pretty good when I workout during a plague, but it always lands my ass back in sickville. Hope that doesn't happen with you.
    Hopefully it shouldnt. I narrowed it down to me most likely having food poisoning.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Hopefully it shouldnt. I narrowed it down to me most likely having food poisoning.
    Hope you recover quickly!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo

Hope you recover quickly!
    Me too lol! I've had this ish since Saturday afternoon.

25. Well I feel a while lot better today! About to go kill shoulders and tris with 2 scoops compete and scoops hemoval!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 09:40 PM
  2. dermacrine + phytoserms 347 stack log - sponsored
    By jin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 08:01 AM
  3. XFMFX Poops Super Stack Log (sponsored)
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 12:47 AM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 06:27 AM
  5. Frtizer Busts Out Evo Stack: Alri Sponsored Log
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 03:20 AM