TonyGT's Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

Compete and hemavol are a must for high volume training! I swear some days I have to force myself to stop lifting
    Exactly! Always near the end of my session I think to myself that I'm not even tired yet, but I have to stop haha

2. Anyone ever tried 1.5 squats for reps.....down..half-way up...down...then all the way up....in a slow controlled fashion...it really humbles you...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy
    Anyone ever tried 1.5 squats for reps.....down..half-way up...down...then all the way up....in a slow controlled fashion...it really humbles you...
    Fuaark sounds like fun haahha.

4. if you do, then i strongly suggest you dont use Hemavol...we iForce cannot pick you up to take you home

5. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    if you do, then i strongly suggest you dont use Hemavol...we iForce cannot pick you up to take you home
    inb4 iTaxi Service is created

6. Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T

inb4 iTaxi Service is created
    I could've used iTaxi last night after legs. I'll post up my workout later today. For a hint it was a high rep low weight day. It was ridiculous!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    I could've used iTaxi last night after legs. I'll post up my workout later today. For a hint it was a high rep low weight day. It was ridiculous!!!
    pix of your "puke bucket" pls :P

8. Leg workout from saturday: 1 scoop hemoval and 2 scoops compete.

Back squats:
    20x135
    20x185
    20x185
    20x185

Leg press:
    45x315
    30x405
    20x495
    20x495

Hack squat and dumbbell lunges super sets:
    Hack:12x135
    Lunges:10x30
    Hack:10x225
    Lunges :10x30
    Hack: 15x135

Leg extensions:
    20x70
    15x130
    12x170
    10x200

Hamstring curls:
    10x70
    10x80
    10x90
    10x90

RDL's(stuff legged Deadlifts):
    12x95
    10x135
    10x165
    10x185

Calf press 4 sets of 405lbs to failure. The standing calf raises 250lbs to failure.

Then 15 minutes on the bike.

This was just a low weight high rep day for legs and it was my second time lifting legs this week haha.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Leg workout from saturday: 1 scoop hemoval and 2 scoops compete.

Back squats:
    20x135
    20x185
    20x185
    20x185

Leg press:
    45x315
    30x405
    20x495
    20x495

Hack squat and dumbbell lunges super sets:
    Hack:12x135
    Lunges :10x30
    Hack: 15x135

Leg extensions:
    20x70
    15x130
    12x170
    10x200

Hamstring curls:
    10x70
    10x80
    10x90
    10x90

RDL's(stuff legged Deadlifts):
    12x95
    10x135
    10x165
    10x185

Calf press 4 sets of 405lbs to failure. The standing calf raises 250lbs to failure.

Then 15 minutes on the bike.

This was just a low weight high rep day for legs and it was my second time lifting legs this week haha.
    nice amount of volume bro, and hacks supersetted with lunges? definitely going to try that, sounds like a great way to really blast legs especially on high volume days
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

10. Today I hit back and bis! 2 scoops hemoval and 2 scoops compete!!! Also started a cutting diet too. It was nice because my lower calorie intake didn't affect my workout one bit. Did a full workout and was able to hit some cardio!!!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Today I hit back and bis! 2 scoops hemoval and 2 scoops compete!!! Also started a cutting diet too. It was nice because my lower calorie intake didn't affect my workout one bit. Did a full workout and was able to hit some cardio!!!
    With all the endurance from the Hemavol and Compete, you should be feeling pretty good deeper into the cut as well.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    we iForce cannot pick you up to take you home
    why not? I pick things up and put them down all day long. I'll pick him up, you take him home. Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    why not? I pick things up and put them down all day long. I'll pick him up, you take him home. Mike
    we'll buy a nice rickshaw, not only can we transport people, but we also get the cardio in
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

14. About to go hit shoulders and tris! 2 scoops hemoval ad 2 scoops compete! Planning on doing 25-30 minutes of cardio today! Who wants to pick me up tomorrow after leg day lol! iTaxi service please!

15. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    About to go hit shoulders and tris! 2 scoops hemoval ad 2 scoops compete! Planning on doing 25-30 minutes of cardio today! Who wants to pick me up tomorrow after leg day lol! iTaxi service please!

well mike's getting close to his show, so im sure he could use the extra calories burned
    www.iforcenutrition.com

16. Late update from yesterdays shoulder workout! Even with the calorie cut I was able to push through my workout and still lift heavy! The compete + hemoval combo really shines towards the end of the workout! Compete most likely contributed to me being able to do 30 minutes cardio after I lifted! Well today is heavy leg day! Can't wait to kill it!

17. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT
    Late update from yesterdays shoulder workout! Even with the calorie cut I was able to push through my workout and still lift heavy! The compete + hemoval combo really shines towards the end of the workout! Compete most likely contributed to me being able to do 30 minutes cardio after I lifted! Well today is heavy leg day! Can't wait to kill it!
    Nice! U mix them together in one drink? Hows the recovery? I have been giving Compete all the credit, but I'm starting to think Testabolan might have more to do with my recovery.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

18. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Late update from yesterdays shoulder workout! Even with the calorie cut I was able to push through my workout and still lift heavy! The compete + hemoval combo really shines towards the end of the workout! Compete most likely contributed to me being able to do 30 minutes cardio after I lifted! Well today is heavy leg day! Can't wait to kill it!
    epic.

im so glad the endurance/recovery aspects of compete are as noticeable IRL as me and vaughn were hoping when we were going through the formulating
    www.iforcenutrition.com

19. Yeh. Usually sore as fuk after a leg workout. There's a little something but its really a huge difference.
    Cortisol blockers haven't worked this good for me
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

20. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Nice! U mix them together in one drink? Hows the recovery? I have been giving Compete all the credit, but I'm starting to think Testabolan might have more to do with my recovery.
    I usually drink hemoval preworkout and compete throughout the workout. But the endurance is definitely noticeable.

21. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Yeh. Usually sore as fuk after a leg workout. There's a little something but its really a huge difference.
    Cortisol blockers haven't worked this good for me
    id be willing to be the "majority" of the recovery is coming from compete, but a nice boost in free test never hurt anyone in that department either
    www.iforcenutrition.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    I usually drink hemoval preworkout and compete throughout the workout. But the endurance is definitely noticeable.
    Have you tried them both together?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo

Have you tried them both together?
    Nope why haha?

24. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    definitely agree on the endurance aspect. I usually have 1 scoop of compete along with hemavol pre-workout (and max intense when I'm using stims), and then 2 scoops Compete during. My recovery is awesome since starting this dosing protocol
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html

25. Well todays leg workout was beast hit 6 sets of 5x275 on squats! I was feeling a little crazy again so I decided to super set hack squat and lunges heavier weight and less reps. Was also able to do some stationary bike for cardio after my workout for 15 minutes. Compete definitely attributed to this! Amazed me because when I've cut calories in the past I've felt energy and strength drained. Right now I'm the exact opposite. Can't wait for my high volume leg day on saturday!

26. Well I'm about to start sipping on some hemoval and preparing for my chest and bi workout! See if my calorie decrease will affect any of my strength and endurance on chest! Hoping to do another 25-30 minutes of cardio today!

27. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Well I'm about to start sipping on some hemoval and preparing for my chest and bi workout! See if my calorie decrease will affect any of my strength and endurance on chest! Hoping to do another 25-30 minutes of cardio today!
    You should breeze right through it
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo

You should breeze right through it
    I breezed right through it but I was weak today . I think the calorie cut contributed to that but my endurance we there. I was able to hit the same volume but just less weight. Also got in 20 minutes of cardio at the end!

29. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    I breezed right through it but I was weak today . I think the calorie cut contributed to that but my endurance we there. I was able to hit the same volume but just less weight. Also got in 20 minutes of cardio at the end!
    could have been the calorie reduction, or just might not have been your best day. I've had plenty of instances where everything is the same as the prior session, and I move less weight but keep the same volume. Then the next session I notice strength is back up. Pushing yourself is what matters

30. Today I didn't take hemoval still took 2 scoops of compete for my High volume back workout and 20 minutes of cardio. Pushed through it very strong and killed it! Tomorrow is what I'm looking forward to High volume leg day!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 09:40 PM
  2. dermacrine + phytoserms 347 stack log - sponsored
    By jin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 08:01 AM
  3. XFMFX Poops Super Stack Log (sponsored)
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 12:47 AM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 06:27 AM
  5. Frtizer Busts Out Evo Stack: Alri Sponsored Log
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 03:20 AM