TonyGT's Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    TheGilmore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    2967

    Very nice. You're getting some friggin work in.

  2. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Tomorrow I was planning on chest and tris! Instead I will do chest and bis!

    Give it a try, for some reason, thick bicep pumps really increase my chest and triceps ability to push more weight. I've noticed, whenever I do biceps with chest, I am much stronger.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    looks like this stack is really working for you...awesome
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    looks like this stack is really working for you...awesome
    Thanks for the opportunity Vaughn!
  5. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50335

    Stuff looks legit bruh!! I would order some but I got some goodies I gotta burn through
  6. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee View Post
    Stuff looks legit bruh!! I would order some but I got some goodies I gotta burn through
    Try now, burn the rest later!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50335

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    Try now, burn the rest later!!!
    Lol. Been waitin and saving for this. and some of the stuff is by a company I want to get sponsored by!
  8. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Nice leg workout brother. Looks like the stack is kicking in

  9. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Back and bis tomorrow! I have a feeling it's gonna be a good workout. Just because class starts and class stresses me out so I usually let it all out in the gym lol. Sorry for the lack of an update from my Thursday and Saturday lifts. Had some issues with my car which caused me to not lift Friday and lift Saturday instead lol. Everything's good now!
  10. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    342971

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Back and bis tomorrow! I have a feeling it's gonna be a good workout. Just because class starts and class stresses me out so I usually let it all out in the gym lol. Sorry for the lack of an update from my Thursday and Saturday lifts. Had some issues with my car which caused me to not lift Friday and lift Saturday instead lol. Everything's good now!
    bump for updates... Life happens man, dont sweat it
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  11. Registered User
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854153

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Back and bis tomorrow! I have a feeling it's gonna be a good workout. Just because class starts and class stresses me out so I usually let it all out in the gym lol. Sorry for the lack of an update from my Thursday and Saturday lifts. Had some issues with my car which caused me to not lift Friday and lift Saturday instead lol. Everything's good now!
    precisely why I love going to the gym after a hard day of classes, always makes me feel a bit more relaxed and helps me prepare to do any work I have for that night
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  12. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Back and bi workout was insane! My endurance was crazy today I didn't want to stop haha. Hit a new PR on dumbell bent over rows. I was able to 10x120! As far as bis went the pump was great and I just wasn't getting tired haha.
  13. Registered User
    GHO5T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    4545

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Back and bi workout was insane! My endurance was crazy today I didn't want to stop haha. Hit a new PR on dumbell bent over rows. I was able to 10x120! As far as bis went the pump was great and I just wasn't getting tired haha.
    Two great endurance products and it makes you never want to leave the gym. Glad everything is going great for you so far.
  14. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T

    Two great endurance products and it makes you never want to leave the gym. Glad everything is going great for you so far.
    Although I thought everything was good but I guess the pop I felt in my left trap while doing shrugs. Is causing me some pain in my left trap!!!! This sucks it better not be serious, it didn't hurt at the time it popped but now it's bothering me.......
  15. Registered User
    mnowak1228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    76672

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT

    Although I thought everything was good but I guess the pop I felt in my left trap while doing shrugs. Is causing me some pain in my left trap!!!! This sucks it better not be serious, it didn't hurt at the time it popped but now it's bothering me.......
    Your doing good bro, hope its nothing bad.
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  16. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228

    Your doing good bro, hope its nothing bad.
    Thanks man! Thinking I just tweaked it! It just feels sore today, so I'm planning on hitting shoulder with low weight high reps and just do exercises that feel good. With hopes that this discomfort in my trap passes.
  17. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Well today with the trap problem and all was an amazing training session! I was able to hit a PR on dumbbell military of 7x80s. Previous best was only 5. Also hit a PR on skull crushers! Which was 6x135! My endurance was crazy today, I think compete is definitely affecting my endurance! As for hemoval I did 1 scoop about 30 min. before my workout and the pumps were awesome! So far I'm loving the compete + hemoval stack!
  18. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50335

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT
    Well today with the trap problem and all was an amazing training session! I was able to hit a PR on dumbbell military of 7x80s. Previous best was only 5. Also hit a PR on skull crushers! Which was 6x135! My endurance was crazy today, I think compete is definitely affecting my endurance! As for hemoval I did 1 scoop about 30 min. before my workout and the pumps were awesome! So far I'm loving the compete + hemoval stack!
    Sounding good bro!! Keep up the good work. Smashin PR's like mad!!
  19. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Well today with the trap problem and all was an amazing training session! I was able to hit a PR on dumbbell military of 7x80s. Previous best was only 5. Also hit a PR on skull crushers! Which was 6x135! My endurance was crazy today, I think compete is definitely affecting my endurance! As for hemoval I did 1 scoop about 30 min. before my workout and the pumps were awesome! So far I'm loving the compete + hemoval stack!
    Glad you are loving it so far, it only gets better!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Well today's Leg day was insane! Took 1 scoop of hemoval and 2 scoops of compete. Once again my quads were sooooo pumped I could pull the leg of my shorts over them.

    Back Squats:
    12x135
    12x185
    10x225
    7x275
    6x275
    5x275
    10x225
    14x185

    Front squats: (too tired to do more lol)
    10x135
    10x135

    Leg Press: (got a second wind on these lol!)
    30x405
    25x585
    14x765
    20x675

    Leg extensions:
    12x90
    12x110
    10x130
    10x170

    Hamstring curls:
    12x90
    10x110
    10x110
    10x120

    Then some seated calf raises 4 sets to failure.
  21. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Squats for14x anything is beastly. Every other week I do high rep squats (15-20 rep) and my legs are always more sore then low rep heavy weight. leg presses for 30 reps.. Talk about a quad pump!!!

  22. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop
    Squats for14x anything is beastly. Every other week I do high rep squats (15-20 rep) and my legs are always more sore then low rep heavy weight. leg presses for 30 reps.. Talk about a quad pump!!!
    Yea dude I used to go stupid heavy on leg presses but now all I go for us high reps. That set of 14x185 on squats was killer I literally had to sit down for a couple minutes after haha
  23. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Yea dude I used to go stupid heavy on leg presses but now all I go for us high reps. That set of 14x185 on squats was killer I literally had to sit down for a couple minutes after haha
    I pre exhaust my quads prior to squats. Not worth the back pain... Love those high rep leg presses. Ever go up to 50 plus reps?

  24. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    I pre exhaust my quads prior to squats. Not worth the back pain... Love those high rep leg presses. Ever go up to 50 plus reps?
    30's been my limit maybe next week I'll drop the weight hand hit 50 haha
  25. Registered User
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854153

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I pre exhaust my quads prior to squats. Not worth the back pain... Love those high rep leg presses. Ever go up to 50 plus reps?
    usually don't go past 25, way to make me feel bad about myself :/

    although I agree with you and Tony on high rep squats, love to switch things up like that. Also high rep squats + hemavol make my legs feel like they're going to pop lol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  26. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I pre exhaust my quads prior to squats. Not worth the back pain... Love those high rep leg presses. Ever go up to 50 plus reps?

    Kinda the same, i don't pre-exhaust purposely, but I squat as my last exercise after walking lunges!!!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  27. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Well today was chest day! Took 2 scoops of hemoval and 2 of compete. Today the pumps were insane! My chest was blown up through the whole workout! I also added 2 other exercises in today and didn't feel anymore tired than usual(compete doing some work haha). Tomorrow is a boring day at the gym lol. Im short on time tomorrow. So I plan in doing cardio, core, and some pull ups. If time allows I might throw in some more back exercises.
  28. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Kinda the same, i don't pre-exhaust purposely, but I squat as my last exercise after walking lunges!!!

    Mike
    I've been noticing more of the larger bodybuilders at my gym squat last. Hardcore that's for sure.

  29. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Well today was chest day! Took 2 scoops of hemoval and 2 of compete. Today the pumps were insane! My chest was blown up through the whole workout! I also added 2 other exercises in today and didn't feel anymore tired than usual(compete doing some work haha). Tomorrow is a boring day at the gym lol. Im short on time tomorrow. So I plan in doing cardio, core, and some pull ups. If time allows I might throw in some more back exercises.
    Compete and hemavol are a must for high volume training! I swear some days I have to force myself to stop lifting

  30. Registered User
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69820

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I've been noticing more of the larger bodybuilders at my gym squat last. Hardcore that's for sure.
    i like to start off leg's with some extension.........put on a weight i can do for 10, do that twice, ramp the weight up to something i can only do for 2 reps, and squeeze each rep at the top for a couple seconds, then drop the weight down and do like 20 reps. do that twice, then go into other leg stuff.

    granted, i really havent gone heavy at all since my ankle surgery, been more about volume. but i just like getting my legs nice and pumped up to begin with
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 07:40 PM
  2. dermacrine + phytoserms 347 stack log - sponsored
    By jin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 06:01 AM
  3. XFMFX Poops Super Stack Log (sponsored)
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 10:47 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 04:27 AM
  5. Frtizer Busts Out Evo Stack: Alri Sponsored Log
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 01:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.