The Complete Carnitine Stack- vs- The AZ heat & The PROWLER, a sponsored log...
- 09-27-2012, 11:16 PM
- 09-29-2012, 01:08 AM
Originally Posted by mw1
I put in one scoop and fill my as much as I can, then shake.
It foams because of the hydrolyzed whey.
09-29-2012, 02:35 AM
09-29-2012, 11:43 AM
but seriously, im sure it's fine, I add water into mine from the water fountain then shake. so the foam is limited. but when I rinse it out, it get real foamy.
i've always experienced this from quality isolates, and hydrolyzed whey.
10-04-2012, 04:20 PM
10-04-2012, 09:51 PM
thought I was going to have to go solo with the prowler today, but, I was able to recruit two new hires for some torture, uh i mean good workout.
so started with 3 plates on each side for 20 meters. (6x45lb) 3 times.
then bumped it up to 4 plates each side (8x45lb), pushing 40 meterss (20 one way, 20 back).
then 5 plates each side (10x45lb).
then 6 plates each side (12x45lb)
then we lost one of the newbies, he quit (i think he was gettin sick, lol)
we bumped it up to 7 each side (14x45lb) for 20 meters, I could tell the last guy was getting ready to say fcuk this, so I proceeded to begin drop pushes.
so dropped it to 6 each side, 20meters,
then 5 each side, then he was done, so I said, lets get a final push with 3 each side, but.... 30 meters! whoooo!
all in all, good workout.
10-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By VaughnTrue in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 85Last Post: 10-09-2012, 01:19 AM
- By Eric Potratz in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 180Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:20 PM
- By gten79 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-23-2009, 01:39 PM
- By Eric Potratz in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 95Last Post: 01-05-2009, 11:00 PM
- By Jedi Master in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2003, 11:28 AM