The Complete Carnitine Stack- vs- The AZ heat & The PROWLER, a sponsored log...
- 09-27-2012, 11:16 PM
- 09-29-2012, 01:08 AM
Originally Posted by mw1
I put in one scoop and fill my as much as I can, then shake.
It foams because of the hydrolyzed whey.Olympus labs super pct, don't cycle without it. It's the best IMO. Get some an you'll be glad you did Olympus labs rep
- 09-29-2012, 02:35 AM
09-29-2012, 11:43 AM
but seriously, im sure it's fine, I add water into mine from the water fountain then shake. so the foam is limited. but when I rinse it out, it get real foamy.
i've always experienced this from quality isolates, and hydrolyzed whey.
10-04-2012, 04:20 PM
10-04-2012, 09:51 PM
thought I was going to have to go solo with the prowler today, but, I was able to recruit two new hires for some torture, uh i mean good workout.
so started with 3 plates on each side for 20 meters. (6x45lb) 3 times.
then bumped it up to 4 plates each side (8x45lb), pushing 40 meterss (20 one way, 20 back).
then 5 plates each side (10x45lb).
then 6 plates each side (12x45lb)
then we lost one of the newbies, he quit (i think he was gettin sick, lol)
we bumped it up to 7 each side (14x45lb) for 20 meters, I could tell the last guy was getting ready to say fcuk this, so I proceeded to begin drop pushes.
so dropped it to 6 each side, 20meters,
then 5 each side, then he was done, so I said, lets get a final push with 3 each side, but.... 30 meters! whoooo!
all in all, good workout.
10-24-2012, 12:29 PM
I've been recommending compete to all my clients.
Similar Forum Threads
- By VaughnTrue in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 85Last Post: 10-09-2012, 01:19 AM
- By Eric Potratz in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 180Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:20 PM
- By gten79 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-23-2009, 01:39 PM
- By Eric Potratz in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 95Last Post: 01-05-2009, 11:00 PM
- By Jedi Master in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2003, 11:28 AM