The Complete Carnitine Stack- vs- The AZ heat & The PROWLER, a sponsored log...

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Did you do both?

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    graphic, well, I rubbed one out.

next workout is going to be tomarrow, Im still deciding on if i want to go hit up the prowler, or go mnt biking, i havn't been in all summer.

idk, maybe i'll be motivated, and do both, prowler early, then mnt bike in the after noon.

stick a couple scoops of compete in my hydration pack and see how it works on long rides in the az heat.

2. nope, sadly to say, I woke up at 9am, watched a movie, then layed down again to take a nap, woke up at 430, so I pretty much wasted my day. I cant believe I slept that much.

but I did get a mini workout in today. only had 30min, so I hit back as hard an fast as I could in that time with all machines.

drop set with reverse fly, 3 drops per set of 15/12/10 each set, 3 sets.

then lat pull down, again drop set, 3 drops per set, same rep scheme.

high row, another drop set, same as others. 3 sets of 3 drops.

then went over and started to do d/b shrugs, and didn't like how it felt, so i went over to the free motion machine, and did my shrugs.

3 sets of 20, one arm at a time, behind the back.

by that time, it was 3, and I had to leave. after I got home an took care of stuff i had to take care of.

went for a 20min light run.

Legs tomarrow. hopefully I'll be able to stay past 3 at work so I can spend some quality time in the gym.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I took care of it last night.
    job well done sir.. glad you enjoyed those pics i sent you
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  4. Hitting the Prowler hard today, enjoy!

My first video I've put together...

didn't think I was gonna be able to walk up stairs after that last push. good times.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    My first video I've put together...

didn't think I was gonna be able to walk up stairs after that last push. good times.
    That's pretty intense stuff

•   

6. thanks man. the prowler aint no joke. that shiit is heavy.

810lbs + 70lbs for the prowler.

wont be long before I get 20 plates.

last time i got stuck at 14 plates, so im getting stronger in this area. (concentric training)

7. Chest today, got my shaker, and stashed an extra one in my gym bag, in case I ever forget my reg one.

8. chest today, but spent most of my time with the last exercise.

warm up was 5mph run on treadmill at a 10% incline for 5 min

4 sets of fly's, 4 sets of single arm d/b presses, 4 sets of incline cble press, 4 ball medicine ball push ups.

i dont know if any of y'all have tried this, a foot & hand on each medicine ball, then doing push ups, but that shiit is hard.

i've gotta work on the nerve control on my left side, which was damaged after my brain surgery, but i'll get it.

couldn't get any push ups with all 4 med balls, but got 3 ( one ball under each foot, and one hand on a ball) wich is still pretty tough.

after I had nothing left, i gave up, then went an did 30min of cardio on the spin bike.

sippin on my compete the whole time.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

In! Def interested in trying out some compete! Thank god it's cooled down a little out here! I was dying!!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

10. yea, it's cooled down a lot. much easier to train outside when it's not 115.

compete is good stuff though. I havn't looked at the price point for it yet, but just off of the taste an performance, i'm going to replace my power shock with compete.

11. You mind If I inquire about the surgery? I had my skull cut open to remove a tumor about a year ago.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.

12. sure, it was a schwannoma brain tumor ( a benign nerve sheath tumor composed of Schwann cells, which normally produce the insulating myelin sheath covering peripheral nerves.)

The nerve it was attached to, just happened to control the left side of my body. post surgery I lost the hearing completely in my left ear, and have trouble controlling motor function on the left side of my body.

depending on what im trying to do (how much control im trying to achieve) I can shake uncontrollably like I have parkinsons.

Makes it very difficult to balance on something like a medicine ball, throw a ball (used to be* a left handed pitcher), write, and jerk off.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    yea, it's cooled down a lot. much easier to train outside when it's not 115.

compete is good stuff though. I havn't looked at the price point for it yet, but just off of the taste an performance, i'm going to replace my power shock with compete.
    Tell me about it I didn't even leave my apartment let alone do prowlers crazy guy! Lmfao!

That's awesome about compete! That's a pretty good recommendation coming from you. Iforce lucked out...
    Founder & Owner

14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    sure, it was a schwannoma brain tumor ( a benign nerve sheath tumor composed of Schwann cells, which normally produce the insulating myelin sheath covering peripheral nerves.)

The nerve it was attached to, just happened to control the left side of my body. post surgery I lost the hearing completely in my left ear, and have trouble controlling motor function on the left side of my body.

depending on what im trying to do (how much control im trying to achieve) I can shake uncontrollably like I have parkinsons.

Makes it very difficult to balance on something like a medicine ball, throw a ball (used to be* a left handed pitcher), write, and jerk off.
    Damn, that makes it all the more impressive to be hitting those prowlers like that. Kudos for pushing through that extra challenge.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    sure, it was a schwannoma brain tumor ( a benign nerve sheath tumor composed of Schwann cells, which normally produce the insulating myelin sheath covering peripheral nerves.)

Wow bro, that is crazy you do what you do, after going through something of that nature.. Props to you, and god bless on your healthy recovery.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

16. enough about that, lets focus on the good stuff, like getting 20 plates for 20 meters! bad asss.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    enough about that, lets focus on the good stuff, like getting 20 plates for 20 meters! bad asss.
    Get it!

18. hit legs today, though I think i should have waited. idk, felt like i didn't have as much strength/endurance.

had my compete, but they just felt worn out after the first set of front squats.

warm up with 3 sets of single leg ext.

4 sets of 10 front squats

4 sets 10 of dead lifts

4 sets of 10 single leg press

4 sets of 20 d/b lunges in place, alternating legs (so 10 each leg)

a nice little leg w/o, spent a lot of time explaining to a new trainer about how to properly do the exercises, like front squat, and dead lift.

got my focus xt in today, along with cissus, yay!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Tell me about it I didn't even leave my apartment let alone do prowlers crazy guy! Lmfao!

That's awesome about compete! That's a pretty good recommendation coming from you. Iforce lucked out...
    Lucked out!?!?! No way man

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    hit legs today, though I think i should have waited. idk, felt like i didn't have as much strength/endurance.

had my compete, but they just felt worn out after the first set of front squats.

warm up with 3 sets of single leg ext.

4 sets of 10 front squats

4 sets 10 of dead lifts

4 sets of 10 single leg press

4 sets of 20 d/b lunges in place, alternating legs (so 10 each leg)

a nice little leg w/o, spent a lot of time explaining to a new trainer about how to properly do the exercises, like front squat, and dead lift.

got my focus xt in today, along with cissus, yay!
    Dude if i was working out with you, I probably would need to bring my throw-up bucket

Have you taken cissus before? I've never had though many do speak highly of it...

20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yea, it's cooled down a lot. much easier to train outside when it's not 115.

ok you have my attention now

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

21. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    ok you have my attention now
    and boom goes the dynamite.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

22. tomarrow im going to be giving compete a run for it's money.

going to be running up A-mountain. if you aren't from the valley, you probably dont know what that is, but it's gonna be fun. esp since my back side is all sore. (hams, glutes, calves)

pink lemonaid focus xt taste amazing. hope the cissus helps with the joints, cause that 880lb prowler push killed my joints, all over.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

tomarrow im going to be giving compete a run for it's money.

going to be running up A-mountain. if you aren't from the valley, you probably dont know what that is, but it's gonna be fun. esp since my back side is all sore. (hams, glutes, calves)

pink lemonaid focus xt taste amazing. hope the cissus helps with the joints, cause that 880lb prowler push killed my joints, all over.
    A - mountain? Where is that, bud? I've done camelback, south and superstition but not a...
    Founder & Owner

24. it's the lil mountain next to asu main campus with the "A" on it.

we're gonna meet up there at 8am tomarrow.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

it's the lil mountain next to asu main campus with the "A" on it.

we're gonna meet up there at 8am tomarrow.
    Ohhhh yea... That makes a lot of sense lol! I feel retarded now. Hell yea dude! Can't wait to see how the compete pans out! Tear it up bro
    Founder & Owner

26. Jbry- your inbox is full

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

27. oops, fixed

28. Back, man that shiit is steep. My legs are rocked, need a break

29. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Back, man that shiit is steep. My legs are rocked, need a break
    did you actually sprint or just jog?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

did you actually sprint or just jog?
    We ran as fast as we could to the top of the paved part, then walked down the other side, then proceeded to do sprints up the short side. 4 sets.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Complete Carnitine Stack - iForce needs 5 loggers!!!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 12:19 AM
  2. The Complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 09:20 PM
  3. The Complete EVO Bad Ass Mass Stack!!!
    By gten79 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 12:39 PM
  4. The Complete Testosterone Recovery Stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 10:00 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 10:28 AM