Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well everyone got the products in today, so id like to give a huge thanks to Lecheek nutrition and Marms for allowing me to give these products a go.

A little about me and my stats: Ive been training for over 9 years, i have a trainer and a dietician so everything is mapped out for me. I train high volume with strength aspects mixed in with bands. Im 5'7".5 189 bf is probably around 13% but i havnt calipered myself. I do take pictures every week that i send to my nutrionist so i can just upload those bad boys here as well. Im low carbing it right now, and how its set up is 40gms protein for all meals, 10gms carbs and 10gms fat in meals 1,3,and 5. Meals 2 and 4 are 40gms protein 10 gms fat.

Pre workout/Intra/post workout nutrition replace one meal. So obviously either meals 1 3 or 5 that will be replaced.

Pre: 30gms protein, 10gms carbs, 1 tsp of olive oil
Intra: Aminos, creatine, 10gms waxy maize

Supplements ill be using alongside the Fat Attack Stack
Multi
Magnesium
Vit C
Aminos
Creatine
Fish oil

Pretty simple and im not taking anything that could hinder or affect the results of the stack

Training split:

Mon: Legs
Tues: Back/Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Wed: Off
Thu: Back
Fri: Chest/Shoulders
Sat: Off
Sun: Arms

Dosing:

Oxy Eca Black: Ill start off with 1 cap to asses tolerance then up it from there if need be.
Hyper T2: Ill take 2 per day, 1 morning and 1 afternoon.

I will begin taking the products tomorrow and will post up pictures either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks again guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i will be lurking.....

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching from the shadows over here..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nice, still waiting on mine....try your 2nd dose of ht2 12 hours after your first

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice, still waiting on mine....try your 2nd dose of ht2 12 hours after your first
Sounds good ill def do that.

Thanks for joining everyone. This logs gonna be good.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

Weight: 191

Dosing: 1 Cap Oxy Eca 1 Cap HyperT2 ( Will dose 1 more HT2 later)

Initial Thoughts: The oxy comes on slow and builds up pretty slow as well, but once at full intesity is darn intense. I might have to start taking it about 30-45 minutes after my meals as i was pretty stimmed up. Its not a bad thing and i didnt feel sick nor stimmed. 6 hrs later and im still feeling the Oxy run through my body. Body heat is definitely up more than usual and appetite is suppressed nicely. Im urinitating about the same amount as i drink a good bit of water during the day, but im urinating more when i go, which is obviously due to the dandelion and the stimulants.

Diets been on point as usual and tonight will be chest/shoulders and 40 minutes of cardio. Ill get the starting pics up shortly as well, just have to transfer them to the computer.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inrteresting!! Bigt just stated the same about the slow hit and buildup then boom lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inrteresting!! Bigt just stated the same about the slow hit and buildup then boom lol

Yea at first i was like hhmmm is this going to work, then i was like ok im feeling it a bit, then i was like ok yep its definitely there. haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea at first i was like hhmmm is this going to work, then i was like ok im feeling it a bit, then i was like ok yep its definitely there. haha
DAMN...that is exactly what i thought also....some real nice clean energy, i am really liking it!!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Initial Thoughts: The oxy comes on slow and builds up pretty slow as well, but once at full intesity is darn intense. I might have to start taking it about 30-45 minutes after my meals as i was pretty stimmed up. Its not a bad thing and i didnt feel sick nor stimmed. 6 hrs later and im still feeling the Oxy run through my body. Body heat is definitely up more than usual and appetite is suppressed nicely. Im urinitating about the same amount as i drink a good bit of water during the day, but im urinating more when i go, which is obviously due to the dandelion and the stimulants.
It is intense. I felt it for a good 8 hours. Body heat is very noticeable isn't it? I was sweating in an air conditioned office with the thermostat set to 70.

Big boom.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is intense. I felt it for a good 8 hours. Body heat is very noticeable isn't it? I was sweating in an air conditioned office with the thermostat set to 70.

Big boom.
You guys are absolutely right, it should be a slow steady energy/focus for a good while without the crazy crash. I personally am addicted to the feeling :) Marms hears about it daily lol

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are absolutely right, it should be a slow steady energy/focus for a good while without the crazy crash. I personally am addicted to the feeling :) Marms hears about it daily lol

I think you and BigT should just have a pill for pill contest lmao :crackhead:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anytime....oxyblack is for real.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha this fat boy took one 60 minutes ago and Im still on the stair stepper lol Enough said!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So an update for Day 1. Got in and hit chest and shoulders. During the first part of the workout i didnt sweat to much but by the 30 minute mark my shoulders began to sweat along with my forehead.

Got onto the cardio machine for 40 minutes and i was covered in sweat by the time i was done.

Overall impression for my first day. Definitely impressed and look forward to the days ahead.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing i wanted to note before i head into work.

I am noticing after my morning dose of HyperT2 my nose runs pretty heavily for a gold bit.

Will update more later.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So an update for Day 1. Got in and hit chest and shoulders. During the first part of the workout i didnt sweat to much but by the 30 minute mark my shoulders began to sweat along with my forehead.

Got onto the cardio machine for 40 minutes and i was covered in sweat by the time i was done.

Overall impression for my first day. Definitely impressed and look forward to the days ahead.
Sweat ir out:)

One thing i wanted to note before i head into work.

I am noticing after my morning dose of HyperT2 my nose runs pretty heavily for a gold bit.

Will update more later.
HMM what up with this ?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Swear ir out:)

HMM what up with this ?
Capsicum annuum extract? I know that the Oxy Black has 80,000 SHUs from the cayenne. It isn't stated how strong the capsicum is in the HyperT2 though.

Last edited:
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Sub'd.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea thats what im thinking.
combined with the raspberry ketones, potent ****.....not to mention they both have rauwolfia listed.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3:

Weight: 188 - I think this was due to not eating for about 4.5 hours yesterday as the wife and I were car shopping, so this may increase but may not, im not sure.

Doseage: Took my single cap of Oxy ECA this morning 1.5 hours after my first meal to see how id react. While the stim was a tad lower, i think i might prefer this. Ill be doing 1 cap 30 minutes before breakfast tomorrow to get a good feel. Dosed my HT2 with the oxy eca and then again 12 or so hours later.

Diets been on point today and i got in after work and did 40 minutes of cardio on the eliptical. I was definitely sweating like crazy and i was hot, energy was awesome. Then got home took a small nap and went back to the gym later for some arms. Holy arm workout batman, what an awesome workout. Sweat was pouring off of me and i maintained a good pace.

So far so good! My goal is to hit 186 or so this week when i check in, lets make it happen!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 3:

Weight: 188 - I think this was due to not eating for about 4.5 hours yesterday as the wife and I were car shopping, so this may increase but may not, im not sure.

Doseage: Took my single cap of Oxy ECA this morning 1.5 hours after my first meal to see how id react. While the stim was a tad lower, i think i might prefer this. Ill be doing 1 cap 30 minutes before breakfast tomorrow to get a good feel. Dosed my HT2 with the oxy eca and then again 12 or so hours later.

Diets been on point today and i got in after work and did 40 minutes of cardio on the eliptical. I was definitely sweating like crazy and i was hot, energy was awesome. Then got home took a small nap and went back to the gym later for some arms. Holy arm workout batman, what an awesome workout. Sweat was pouring off of me and i maintained a good pace.

So far so good! My goal is to hit 186 or so this week when i check in, lets make it happen!!
if you decrease cals on this stack YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT...i've lost 4lbs so far on what most would call a bulking diet, lol.

give it hell, josh!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you decrease cals on this stack YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT...i've lost 4lbs so far on what most would call a bulking diet, lol.

give it hell, josh!!!!
Oh yea no doubt bro. My nutritionists adjusts my cals whenever weight loss stops so im excited to see where this goes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea no doubt bro. My nutritionists adjusts my cals whenever weight loss stops so im excited to see where this goes.
my metabolism is so high it seems like i am always eating....i guess i could think of worse things, lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my metabolism is so high it seems like i am always eating....i guess i could think of worse things, lol.
Be happy about that. I look at chocolate and put on fat lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 5:

Weight: 187

Diets been on point as usual. Weight is going in the right direction, hopefully it stays that way. Im typicaly on fire a good portion of the day and am always sweating. I am dosing the OXY ECA typical about 1.5 hours after my first meal as i like it better that way and HyperT2 first thing in the AM 30 minutes before my first meals.

Got in today and smoked some chest/shoulders/tris/back, sounds like a lot but the main priority was chest/shoulders. Had a really good workout and i was sweating up a storm. Im hoping for thursday to check in with my nutritionist at 186!! Lets go!!!!

Tomorrow will be leg day. Monday is usualy leg day but i had to take monday off due to having to work nights and in the morning i had to get up and goto the car dealership to finish up some final paper work.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 5:

Diets been on point as usual. Weight is going in the right direction, hopefully it stays that way. Im typicaly on fire a good portion of the day and am always sweating. I am dosing the OXY ECA typical about 1.5 hours after my first meal as i like it better that way and HyperT2 first thing in the AM 30 minutes before my first meals.

Got in today and smoked some chest/shoulders/tris/back, sounds like a lot but the main priority was chest/shoulders. Had a really good workout and i was sweating up a storm. Im hoping for thursday to check in with my nutritionist at 186!! Lets go!!!!

Tomorrow will be leg day. Monday is usualy leg day but i had to take monday off due to having to work nights and in the morning i had to get up and goto the car dealership to finish up some final paper work.
Looks like things are going well. You got this man!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5:

I like the pill dose timing :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6:

Weight:
188 ( I am up a lb, which i am not worried about as thats easily water. But i will say this, after 3 meals today i was still 188, so we shall see what im weighing in at before bed. I weigh myself before bed as a guesstimation of what i will weigh in the morning. Typicaly i will drop 3-4 lbs over night due to water loss etc. Tomorrow i check in with my nutritionist and will post the pics a bit later.

Dosing: Still dosing 1 oxy eca a day and 2 hyperT2 a day 12 hours apart.

Things are going well and the energy is very smooth and consistent. When i train, i am sweating buckets. My tank and t shirt are literaly soaked by the time i am complete in the gym, which i love of course!! Diets been on point as usual and tonight was legs. Crazy leg day with some supersets but overall a darn good leg day. Legs were shaking!!

I wanted to note this last night but i forgot. My sleep is DEEEEPPPP and it takes a bit to wake up in the morning but i am having some wicked crazy dreams which im sure is from the 3,5.

Tomorrow will be a back slay session!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Weight:

Checked in today with my nutritionist. We are sticking with the same game plan and he said it was a very solid week, which i agree. IMO the pictures dont show the changes like the mirror does, but hey no biggie to me.

Anyways diets been perfect today.

One thing i will comment on that im surprised about, is im still maintaining my fullness. So i wanted to comment on that and make a note of it.

Im going to shred this back to pieces tonight and kill some cardio. YEAA BBUDDYY!!

Oh yea, pics to follow!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a horrible picture taker and dont know how to manipulate the lighting so they look decent. In the gym i look way different. Idk its weird but there they are lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am a horrible picture taker and dont know how to manipulate the lighting so they look decent. In the gym i look way different. Idk its weird but there they are lol.
i bet the 30 day pics are better, lol....