Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice work man.

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Updates coming tomorrow!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Updates coming tomorrow!!!
    Its today I mean Tom.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Its today I mean Tom.
    no..i am tom!!!

nice work josh!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 24:

Weight: 182

My nutritionist cut all of my carbs so im dropping a little bit of water. The first workout was downright horrible but the workouts since have been up to par.

Energy during the day is down a bit and im hungrier but im sure thats just me transitioning into ketosis.

Sleep is still rocking and i appear to be getting leaner literaly by the day!
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 24:

Weight: 182

My nutritionist cut all of my carbs so im dropping a little bit of water. The first workout was downright horrible but the workouts since have been up to par.

Energy during the day is down a bit and im hungrier but im sure thats just me transitioning into ketosis.

Sleep is still rocking and i appear to be getting leaner literaly by the day!
    you noticing more frequent urinating? man i am running to the head all night at work
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you noticing more frequent urinating? man i am running to the head all night at work
    Yea from the getgo i have. I go an obserd amount at home and at work. If i drink diet mt dew its even worse. Lol
  8. Diamond Member

Yea from the getgo i have. I go an obserd amount at home and at work. If i drink diet mt dew its even worse. Lol
    lol...thats the only downside...my boss is threatening to dock my pay for all of the head calls!!!
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

lol...thats the only downside...my boss is threatening to dock my pay for all of the head calls!!!
    Hahah yup!!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

haha
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Day 27:

Weight: 183

Took progress pictures today as i check in tomorrow. I am tightening up nicely!!

Sleep is still amazing and the energy continues to be smooth and consistent. Dosing is still the same as in the beginning.

I was supposed to do cardio today but i decided to nap instead!!
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Week 4 pictures!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  13. Diamond Member

git er done, josh!!! hard work is paying off!!!!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

X2 nice progress buddy !
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice work man
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

X2 nice progress buddy !
    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    nice work man
    Thanks guys!! Definitely putting in the work and the products are impressing me for sure.
  17. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Day 30:

Weight: 186 ( After carb up )

When i checked in with my nutrionist i was 182 which was 3 pounds down from the week prior so he gave me a cheat meal. No limit except it had to be complete within 45 minutes.

So this is what i had.

Double Bacon cheeseburger, large fry, chicken flatbread melt, two big bowls of frosted flakes, two handfuls of almonds, 1 bowl of easy alfredo pasta, 3 cinnmon rolls and 2 scoops of ice cream.

I was about 189 after all that, woke up this morning at 186 lookin full and lean. Yeaaa buudddyyy!!!

Dosing for the products is still the same as it has been, sleep is still on point and heat surprisingly is still present after most doses. Today will be light chest and shoulders with 45 minutes of cardio.

Hey Marms do you want me to go the full 45 days?
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Day 30:

When i checked in with my nutrionist i was 182 which was 3 pounds down from the week prior so he gave me a cheat meal. No limit except it had to be complete within 45 minutes.

So this is what i had.

Double Bacon cheeseburger, large fry, chicken flatbread melt, two big bowls of frosted flakes, two handfuls of almonds, 1 bowl of easy alfredo pasta, 3 cinnmon rolls and 2 scoops of ice cream.

I was about 189 after all that, woke up this morning at 186 lookin full and lean. Yeaaa buudddyyy!!!

Dosing for the products is still the same as it has been, sleep is still on point and heat surprisingly is still present after most doses. Today will be light chest and shoulders with 45 minutes of cardio.

It would be cool if you did. If you have another obligation you need to get to I can understand that.
    Id like to see if your still getting the heat till the end.
  19. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

It would be cool if you did. If you have another obligation you need to get to I can understand that.
    Id like to see if your still getting the heat till the end.
    Ill run it the full 45 which i intended on doing anyway.. Just wanted to check and see what yall wanted.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Ill run it the full 45 which i intended on doing anyway.. Just wanted to check and see what yall wanted.
    15 more days of fun
  21. Diamond Member

Day 30:

So this is what i had.

i would have liked to have seen more bacon and where the hell are the krispy kremes?????
  22. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

i would have liked to have seen more bacon and where the hell are the krispy kremes?????
    Hahaha i knowww i knowwww i agree.
  23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Updates coming tomorrow!!
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

whoo hoo updates
  25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Day 35:

Weight today was 183 which i emailed to my trainer along with pics. Ill upload the pics on the next post.

Things are going well. Hunger isnt an issue and the heat is still there moreso than normal. I will say it has lessened a bit but not by much.

With my diet and all the flag football and training i am doing my recovery is in the toilet but im making it work!

Today is a cardio only day and tomorrow will be back.
  26. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Here they are!!! Week 5
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

looking good man
  28. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Day 39:

Ok everyone got some bad news. On friday i injured my neck in the gym doing shrugs. By saturday is wasnt any better so i went to the ER as base medical was closed. They gave me a shot of a high power NSAID, some oral NSAIDs, and some muscle relaxers. Needless to say my diet went to crap saturday and sunday because i was demotivated. I got ahold of myself though and today im back on the path to leanville.

Diets been perfect today and i got in and trained pain free. Im working to get this water off as im really holding a lot of it Thats no surprise to me though, thats just how my body is unfortunately!

Tomorrow will be legs and 45 minutes of cardio.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

creeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    I'll be watching from the shadows over here..

I will be creeping from the shadows as well, hope you don't mind Getting ready to start a similar LeCheek stack, as well!!

Yea its just odd. These pics wash out all my lines but it is what it is lol.
    Yea, i think ill just start taking pics outside lol.
    Was going to say that outside seems to be the ticket, but I see you discovered that!! It seems like this stack is working for you just by looking at your progress pics...very nice!!!

Day 39:

Ok everyone got some bad news. On friday i injured my neck in the gym doing shrugs. By saturday is wasnt any better so i went to the ER as base medical was closed. They gave me a shot of a high power NSAID, some oral NSAIDs, and some muscle relaxers. Needless to say my diet went to crap saturday and sunday because i was demotivated. I got ahold of myself though and today im back on the path to leanville.

Diets been perfect today and i got in and trained pain free. Im working to get this water off as im really holding a lot of it Thats no surprise to me though, thats just how my body is unfortunately!

Tomorrow will be legs and 45 minutes of cardio.

Glad to hear your back on track. I bet the water weight will be gone w/in day's.
  30. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I will be creeping from the shadows as well, hope you don't mind Getting ready to start a similar LeCheek stack, as well!!

Was going to say that outside seems to be the ticket, but I see you discovered that!! It seems like this stack is working for you just by looking at your progress pics...very nice!!!

Glad to hear your back on track. I bet the water weight will be gone w/in day's.
    Haha i dont mind at all. The stack has worked extremely well for me, im impressed. Yes outside was definitely the ticket for sure.

Yea im down to 188 today from 195 yesterday. Ive got about 5 more pounds to drop.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well- you don't have too far to go!! I'm impressed wih this stack too. Feeling the burn
  32. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Well- you don't have too far to go!! I'm impressed wih this stack too. Feeling the burn
    Yea i ended up getting back down to 183 but i still am holding some water.

Ill update fully tomorrow with my final review and all that jazzz.
  33. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Got shackled down with some chores. My wife is pregnant and due the 30th so ive been busy gettin that ready.

Rest assured i have gotten my notes togethor and will put togethor my review soon.

My apologies for the delay.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Got shackled down with some chores. My wife is pregnant and due the 30th so ive been busy gettin that ready.

Rest assured i have gotten my notes togethor and will put togethor my review soon.

Oh boy baby on the way here!!! Good luck man your gonna have your hands full. Had my sons 5th bday party today and there was a 1 month old baby there. I could not get over how small a new baby is they grow up so fast.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

I don't understand....your having a baby and your busy?!? Congrats!!

MARMS- Hope your son had a wonderful B-DAY!!
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I don't understand....your having a baby and your busy?!? Congrats!!

MARMS- Hope your son had a wonderful B-DAY!!

Thanks Q he did
  37. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok everyone. Final review is coming tonight if everything goes as planned. Lol
  38. Diamond Member

39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I hear you on that one
  40. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

FINAL REVIEW:

Ok everyone, here is my final review for my Lecheek Nutrition OxyECA/ HyperT2 stack.

THOUGHTS:

When i set out on this journey i wasnt exactly sure where my weightloss was going to go. I knew id lose weight and i know id lose fat but there were many areas of uncertainty. The first major one is im in the military, so at any point i could be slated for some type of training workup or even deployments, and then diet and training would become secondary.. Also it seems to never fail, i get to a new low and something comes up or attempts to throw me off course, i was not going to let this happen! Next is my nutritionist, very good at what he does but i hadnt worked with him for to terribly long, so i wasnt sure what to expect when it came to cutting cals. Would i be starving? Would i lose muscle? How would i sleep?

Next as you all know we have our daughter who is due shortly. Anytime between now and monday morning. My wife who is very fitness oriented as well knows how i am, and bet me that id end up putting on baby weight with her, i refused and told her when she has the baby, i will be at or will be close to my all time best. I had a few bumps along the way but who doesnt?

Fast forward 45 days to today and i must say that i am extremely happy and impressed with the two products i was able to test for lecheek. Not only did they do what they were supposed to do but they went above and beyond my expectations.

My starting weight was 191 and my end weight was 182. So a loss of 9 lbs in 45 days. Inbetween this time i had a slight injury occur which i documented above. For two days i ate what i wanted and didnt train. I was pretty upset with myself but pulled my head out of the clouds and hit it hard monday. I ended up getting back to where i was the week prior as far as weight goes with a slight bit of water still lingering. By sunday my last day on the stack, i was back down to where i was previoously and then some.

I beleive that 2 caps a day of Oxy would be a really nice treat, but i kept with the 1 cap a day dosing the entire time and the fatloss was still really good.Whenever i would take the two products togethor the heat would be pronounced, moreso than if i took one by itself. The synergism was really good. When i would workout in the morning that 1 cap was enough to ensure i had plenty in the tank for the workout and for the cardio session afterwords. The sleep on HT2 was insane, crazy crazy deep sleep and dreams. The hunger suppressing affects stopped id say a little less than two weeks into the stack, but the energy kept on.

RATINGS:

Fatloss: 10/10

Appetite Suppression: 7/10

Sleep:10/10

Cravings: 7/10

Heat: 8.5/10

Energy: 9/10

Overall as you can see and like i stated above i was extremely happy with the two products and id like to thank Marms and the rest of the lecheek crew for allowing me this wonderful opportunity. I do apologize for the days inbetween some updates and the delay with getting out the final review. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting an extremely effective 1-2 punch.

Also i will post my pictures from today as the end pictures for the product.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oxy eca black
    By dat dude in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 09:04 AM
  2. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 08:30 AM
  3. Review of my 3 samples: oxy eca, speed x and intratest
    By Thatguy_603 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 1