GETTING PATCHED UP! AgeForce Amino Acid Patch Log, GET IN HERE! (Sponsored)
- 08-30-2012, 12:40 AM
- 08-31-2012, 02:24 PM
When they have promos jump on them!Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
09-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Oh I plan on it..lol my wife already thinks i spend too much on supplements as it is though! Unfortunately I wasnt able to update recently, was not expecting to have to go do some army bs. Anyways, not much new to update. Sleep is still deep and great, and I am getting pretty vivid dreams still. My recovery is about the same. What I am trying to figure out is how 75mg of aminos can actually be this effective! This would be a great extra addition to most supplement regiments.
09-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Because your getting a even stream of aminos over 8 hours weather you eat or not. I'm on 3 at this time.
Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
09-05-2012, 09:35 PM
I do wonder about the oral equivalent of 75 milligrams of transdermal amino acids. I'll try to find out tomorrow if no one responds.
09-05-2012, 09:55 PM
I see it as more of a maintenance equivalent of injection aminos.Originally Posted by Cogrick2
Orally, you would want it all at once, to create a spike, but we have to keep in mind that nothing is wasted here because there is no digestion. The exact numbers, I couldn't tell you more than what the website says.
Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
Similar Forum Threads
- By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 60Last Post: 08-05-2012, 06:23 PM
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2012, 11:15 AM
- By houstontexas in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 53Last Post: 02-19-2011, 11:02 AM
- By NOG in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:03 AM
- By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 42Last Post: 09-08-2008, 08:37 PM