Prep's becoming a Prodigy? PNI Sponsored Log

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you again to PNI for selecting me for trying their new preworkout.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/207713-premium-nutraceuticals-presents.html#post3512262

Check post one for ingredient profile.

So first off i weighed in at 178 this morning at 5'10. Don't feel to bad, i'm slowly making my way back to normal since my surgery. This will be my first log since coming back to lifting. I'll take my first dose so i will be able to update my initial thoughts and experience on it. Excited to try a new preworkout since i've been off stims for quite sometime now. We will see how it treats me.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see how it treats you...I'm sure you will love the focus and pumps this will deliver

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, another Prodigy log. Show us what this has to offer.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First dose -
I took it this morning before the gym. Initial thoughts mixes really well no grit or remnants left over after so always a plus. Blueberry flavor was a good choice, something different and it was good as preworkouts get honestly. Today was shoulders not going to put up my numbers cause i'm still trying to figure out what new training routine i want to do.

My body got the tingles and flush for sure within minutes of intaking it. Drove me a bit crazy on the drive into the gym and the drive home. But i'm sure it will wear off within a few more uses.

My stim tolerance being low this had me feeling the effect for sure, dunno how to describe it. My heart rate was like i was on DMAA but i didn't have the feeling of being over stimmed. So it was interesting, we will have to see how it feels tomorrow to get a better feel for the product and stim effect.

No pumps to report from my workout but i wasn't really looking for it so we will see on a good arm day what i get from the Cit Mal and Agmatine.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my second dose of Prodigy today. Thoughts - Energy felt pretty good today, again its not the jittery kind most expect. But i feel motivated to lift and get things done. The body flush again drives me a bit insane on the way up to the gym and back, still i overlook that and do what i got to do.

Todays workout was bi's and tri's
Kickbacks
Hammercurls
Vbar pushdowns
Reverse Grip barbell curls
Skullcrushers
Preacher Curls

Feeling good being back in the gym continue to go light until i feel confident i'm better recovered.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updated ill get them up when I get home from work tonight.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday took a scoop before work, felt the BA tingles driving me a bit crazy but nothing I can't get over. Overall good energy after work I went running with a buddy of mine for 2 miles I didn't feel hampered by the preworkout like I do with some when trying to run.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday - another day of running we covered 3 miles so I hit 7 miles for the week. Need to ramp up my distance hoping to hit 15 a week. Overall no complaints I like the clean energy and the lack of crash is awesome. Granted the BA does drive me nuts would be my only thought.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the BA tingles!! Lets me know something serious is about to go down. Lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterdays workout i hit shoulders.

Military press, Wide grip pullups, Dumbbell shoulder shrugs, Powerclean.

Overall felt good i split dose it to calm down the BA tingles, felt good though still good energy on this product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I missed this Log :D! It was during my off time I guess haha.

Anyhow , sub. Now kill it Ryan!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have been really busy between work and my sons football so wife and I have been go go go. But i dosed it yesterday morning, followed 30 minutes later with a 2 mile run. Its been dreadfully hot the last few days but i got out there about 8 am so it wasn't to bad. Still like the energy from the product, haven't noticed anything from Agmatine but i have always loved COP in products helps with my endurance i've always noticed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Totally agree on the COP being very noticeable when in the mix.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good idea to take it easy after surgery...good to see you back at it again!!!

btw-i agree with az, love those ba tingles

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review glad to see you using it for cardio..I love the energy it gives! Focus is great...also I love the BA tingles mmmmm

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BA tingles would of been fine if i would of started taking some split out during the day in my staples like i did before the surgery. But coming into it cold turkey makes for some intense BA tingles. Hitting the gym today, i do like the Blueberry flavor highly recommend it just cause its completely different than all the other run of the mill flavors. Looking to hit bi's and tri's today.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BA tingles would of been fine if i would of started taking some split out during the day in my staples like i did before the surgery. But coming into it cold turkey makes for some intense BA tingles. Hitting the gym today, i do like the Blueberry flavor highly recommend it just cause its completely different than all the other run of the mill flavors. Looking to hit bi's and tri's today.
Awesome man hope the focus and pumps are epic!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI i was curious 4 ounces of Orange Juice, 4 ounces water with one scoop of blueberry Prodigy = equals delicious just saying.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI i was curious 4 ounces of Orange Juice, 4 ounces water with one scoop of blueberry Prodigy = equals delicious just saying.
Yum!!! 4oz peach twist and watermelon prodigy was epic!!! Plus some sugar pre workout hehe

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today will be off day for me. But I'll try to go get a run in later.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday after work I did stairs 11 floors up and down always burns my legs on the way down. But still enjoying my experience on Prodigy.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BA slightly subsiding tingle wise. I've maintained weight obviously not expecting mass or much muscle in just getting back into the gym and the swing of things. Yesterday was dips, military press, dumbbell rows, wide grip lat pulldowns, and pec deck. Still after so long out of the gym the DOMS are very much real for me.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The DOMs always wreck me when I first get back to the gym from a break it's rough but then they are all gone at some point

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The DOMs always wreck me when I first get back to the gym from a break it's rough but then they are all gone at some point
DOMS suck but atleast i know things are working is the way i see it anymore. Hoping to get to the gym today son had football game last night so i chose to go watch him since i work weekends and never get to see weekend games of his.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still loving the energy from this product. I hit shoulders and back today in the gym. Very good workout enjoyed myself feels so good to be back.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Still loving the energy from this product. I hit shoulders and back today in the gym. Very good workout enjoyed myself feels so good to be back.
Pics or it didn't happen! :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
always nice to get back to the iron after a layoff!!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much to really report this weekend. Saturday was bi's and tri's I also threw in wide grip pull ups to see how they felt. Think I'll wait a bit longer on those didn't feel right yet. Sunday went for a 3 mile jog. Both days I dosed Prodigy before 30 minutes seem to be my sweet spot. I'll be throwing up a final review here either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again to PNI, I'll prob try to continue the log but as we see I'm for surely rusty at keeping updates.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much to really report this weekend. Saturday was bi's and tri's I also threw in wide grip pull ups to see how they felt. Think I'll wait a bit longer on those didn't feel right yet. Sunday went for a 3 mile jog. Both days I dosed Prodigy before 30 minutes seem to be my sweet spot. I'll be throwing up a final review here either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again to PNI, I'll prob try to continue the log but as we see I'm for surely rusty at keeping updates.
Awesome bro glad your enjoying looking forward to your final review

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review - I posted my review up in the new review a product section on AM. But here is a quick thought. I loved the blueberry flavor was new and different than everyone doing same flavors. I liked the stim effect i got from the product don't remember crashing which i have gotten in the past from 1,3 products. I like the drive and desire to keep lifting while i was taking this. Also you have to like the Cit mal and Agmatine in this product to provide people with a solid pump. All in all i enjoyed my experience on this product.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took it 2 times this week before workouts, still enjoy the stim effect PNI hit on this part of it for sure. Again i can't really put it out there enough their blueberry flavor is a winner i recommend it to anyone looking for something different. Taste great with a little OJ and water.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Took it 2 times this week before workouts, still enjoy the stim effect PNI hit on this part of it for sure. Again i can't really put it out there enough their blueberry flavor is a winner i recommend it to anyone looking for something different. Taste great with a little OJ and water.
I actually tried this , the OJ trick thanks to your suggestion and loved it. I agree, perfect taste is Blueberry. Whoever says differently will get a thread about: "Never Listen to **** about Prodigy" lol