Miss Q's "REVAMP" LOG - trying to re-charge my adrenal glands!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Hello there!!

I'm new to this site and have been given the awesome opportunity to test and log REVAMP by Southland!! About 10 months ago I noticed that something was terribly wrong, as I often felt lethargic, tired and weak even after sleeping 8-10 hrs a night. I also noticed that stimulants were no longer working and I would often fall asleep soon after taking them. I got pretty lazy and as time went by my gym time suffered and so did my weight!!

After researching my symptoms, I discovered that I probably had adrenal fatigue syndrome and needed to clean my receptors out!! Hopefully Revamp will help me correct this issue and I can get re-energized!!!

I will post my stats later but in the mean time would love to hear any feedback or suggestions from other's that have tried this product. Looking forward to starting my Revamp in the morning....thank you Southland :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in...let's see some results...looks like a solid product

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
In! I'm definitely interested in this due to my extremely high stim tolerance. Hope it works!

You pretty much sound like the female version of me, hahaha

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You had me at Revamp. Sub'd !

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I'm in...let's see some results...looks like a solid product
BELIEVE ME....I'm ready for some results!!! :)

In! I'm definitely interested in this due to my extremely high stim tolerance. Hope it works!

You pretty much sound like the female version of me, hahaha

I do as well, so that's why I will try and go stim free for as long as I can and let this stuff do it's job. Wish me luck cause I'm going to need it!! Curious- how much caff are taking daily??

You had me at Revamp. Sub'd !
That right there is funny sir!! :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Current Stats-

Height: 5 7"
Weight: 160lbs approx 18 day's ago. Today: 151lbs
Lifting/Training Experience: 4 yrs
Lifting/Training Split: Would like to go back to lifting 6-7 days a week. One body part each day and then it starts over. Legs every 5 days. Cardio 6-7 days a week sometimes twice a day
Nutrition: Lot's of protein including shakes, veggies, low carbs. What I would rather have all day - cupcakes!! ;)

Just took my 1st cap of Revamp this morning......yeah that!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a good product and will get the job done. The first week will be tuff but gut it out and things will turn around. I use some ALCAR when I am weening off my stims. Helps with the fog. Lol

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I do as well, so that's why I will try and go stim free for as long as I can and let this stuff do it's job. Wish me luck cause I'm going to need it!! Curious- how much caff are taking daily??
How much am I taking in? None! Caffeine literally has no effect on me so I don't bother really.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little bit late, but obviously in for this. Hope you don't go insane, Amy lol

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Thanks Marms!

It's a good product and will get the job done. The first week will be tuff but gut it out and things will turn around. I use some ALCAR when I am weening off my stims. Helps with the fog. Lol
I will definitely get something because today was not pretty!! I have been weening off the stims for a couple of weeks so I didn't experience any headaches but the foggy feeling was quite amplified.....

Little bit late, but obviously in for this. Hope you don't go insane, Amy lol

Only by approx 24 hrs!! ;) Appreciate all your help so far and by the way insanity is my middle name!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have fun with this! I did the EC stack plus all kinds of stimmed preworkouts and caffeine drinks via Cokes + MIO flavoring for water and I started getting that sluggish feeling if I even missed my EC dosing by 30 minutes. And I kept this up for 3 months straight during my cut.

1 week after doing Revamp for 2x/day I feel like I've already made a full recovery. I'm sleeping better and am able to stay far more focused and awake than I used to. Even at my nightshift job I'm requiring much less (if any) caffeine stimulation to keep me going. That has NEVER been the case for me.

:thumbsup: for REVAMP!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
DJBeanPole- Sounds like you had a good run with it. Did you experience any side effects with it?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole- Sounds like you had a good run with it. Did you experience any side effects with it?
Nope! No side effects to speak of. Just positives. Grantee I only ran it for a very short time because the effects were that noticeable right away. Now I have a stockpile for when I go stim heavy again :)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Second day taking Revamp - I came down with a some sort-of bug yesterday and still feel like crap today. Have not worked out in 2 day's....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second day taking Revamp - I came down with a some sort-of bug yesterday and still feel like crap today. Have not worked out in 2 day's....
Missing the gym never makes you feel better, either. Hope whatever you have passes quickly!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got a cold myself. Thankfully its just a head cold with a stuffy nose. No fever or anything. Not enough to keep me out of the gym! Keep popping the revamp your adrenals will thank you!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Missing the gym never makes you feel better, either. Hope whatever you have passes quickly!
Yeah....I feel guilty!! HA!!

I've got a cold myself. Thankfully its just a head cold with a stuffy nose. No fever or anything. Not enough to keep me out of the gym! Keep popping the revamp your adrenals will thank you!

Maybe you gave it to me when you posted earlier;) You answered my next question- should I take it while I'm sick.... I will keep on, hopefully tomorrow will be better for both of us!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Yeah....I feel guilty!! HA!!

Maybe you gave it to me when you posted earlier;) You answered my next question- should I take it while I'm sick.... I will keep on, hopefully tomorrow will be better for both of us!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you can still take the Revamp. Your body is pissed off because you aren't giving it any stims so it's revolting. Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you can still take the Revamp. Your body is pissed off because you aren't giving it any stims so it's revolting. Lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea... oops! Yea I would keep on taking it. Won't hurt anything. I'm hoping tomorrow is better its my first day off of work and I'm ready to kill shoulders in the gym! Good luck, get rest, and drink fluids!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Yea... oops! Yea I would keep on taking it. Won't hurt anything. I'm hoping tomorrow is better its my first day off of work and I'm ready to kill shoulders in the gym! Good luck, get rest, and drink fluids!
I think it was beyond pissed off!! 4th day taking Revamp 1-am/1-pm. I think I'm over being sick. Went ahead and hit the gym yesterday - 60mins of bi's/tri's set up circuit style- rested no more then 60 secs after finishing circuit and repeating.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it was beyond pissed off!! 4th day taking Revamp 1-am/1-pm. I think I'm over being sick. Went ahead and hit the gym yesterday - 60mins of bi's/tri's set up circuit style- rested no more then 60 secs after finishing circuit and repeating.
I generally end up lifting even when I'm sick lol. I might scale intensity down just a tad, but not much.

The only time I rearrange a workout date is if it's something in my chest or stomach where I feel so sick that I can't move from the bed or the recliner.

I'm glad you're getting over it and got back into the gym!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Monday-

AM-60mins of fasted cardio followed up by a protein shake and one Revamp
I also ate eggs, chicken, veggies and drank approx 3 more protein shakes throughout the day.
PM- 40 mins shoulders, 20 mins bike. I struggled with my shoulder w/out due to having little energy (no stims) but I know this will be worth it in the end!! Took one Revamp cap before bed.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I generally end up lifting even when I'm sick lol. I might scale intensity down just a tad, but not much.

The only time I rearrange a workout date is if it's something in my chest or stomach where I feel so sick that I can't move from the bed or the recliner.

I'm glad you're getting over it and got back into the gym!

Guess that's why you are called a BEAST!!! :)
Much appreciated sir!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like the Avi Q!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking lean and mean for sure. It shows good discipline.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Thursday-

Did fasted cardio this morning and still need to hit the gym for back later. I am considering adding in one fat burner with 100mg of caffeine per day so I have some energy to workout. I really was hoping to stay off of stims while taking Revamp but my workouts are suffering.....

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
U R RIPPED!
got any other pics?
Funny you should ask....Iv'e been trying to download a current pic, but all I get is a blank box when after clicking on "manage attachments"
My pic in the avay was taken last year when I was prepping for a contest that I never did, but thank you!! I was about 140 lbs then and today I'm sitting at a fluffy 150lbs:)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I think I've finally managed to add a current pic!! I mean what good is a log without photo's?!? ;)
This was taken last Sat while working bi's and tri's. Weight-150 lbs

Attachments

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:blink: Strong+Healthy Woman in AM and also Logging a product of my Interest!!

Sub :D! And with the utmost respect and will to compliment you: Awesome Physique Miss Q.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
:blink: Strong+Healthy Woman in AM and also Logging a product of my Interest!!

Sub :D! And with the utmost respect and will to compliment you: Awesome Physique Miss Q.

Thanks, much appreciated Celorza.... I'm working on it!! I'm trying my best to stay away from the stims so I can clean my system out, but it's getting difficult to do!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks, much appreciated Celorza.... I'm working on it!! I'm trying my best to stay away from the stims so I can clean my system out, but it's getting difficult to do!
That's the reason I want to try Revamp too...I have been a stim junkie for a year...barely took a 5~ week break that ended last month...I went for 8+months with OEP or the EC stack changing supps, but always on stims haha.

If this works for you I'll give myself the chance to take myself off stims again and run Revamp for some 4-8 weeks depending on results.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
That's the reason I want to try Revamp too...I have been a stim junkie for a year...barely took a 5~ week break that ended last month...I went for 8+months with OEP or the EC stack changing supps, but always on stims haha.

If this works for you I'll give myself the chance to take myself off stims again and run Revamp for some 4-8 weeks depending on results.

Could you tell a difference after your 5 week break??

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Could you tell a difference after your 5 week break??
Hm...hard to say, I am logging a new Pre Workout named Prodigy and I had not tried the Stimulants in it and I am liking them very much. But prior to my logging of prodigy I ran on EC stack for 2 weeks or so and damn...I was still feeling lethargic by the afternoons and a bit cracked out in the workouts :(. But then again the stims in this PWO now are pretty clean and good for me, I just don't wanna end up building up a tolerance for it haha.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I think I've finally managed to add a current pic!! I mean what good is a log without photo's?!? ;)
Damn! Got some arms on you.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Got to get on a comp to see. But the back in uR avatar is sick...
Only if my back was like that :(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
150lbs and fluffy my ass!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
my ass is 150 lbs of fluff!!

Yes we can agree on this buddy. Maybe that is the mojo that got you married in the first place, who knows?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes we can agree on this buddy. Maybe that is the mojo that got you married in the first place, who knows?
I see what you did thurrr.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Miss Q looks like a woman from my gym. She always works out wearing a hat and usually has a weighted belt on along with weights attached to her ankles as well. She's about 5'0 lol. But I can't ever tell what she's looking at she wears that hat so low!

murk01

murk01

Awards

don't know y that big, didn't show up on my phone.

hopefully if i keep working out , ill have shoulders like u one day..:clap2:

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Damn! Got some arms on you.
My honest reaction:

View attachment 64296

hahaha

They are big because I have more fat on them than usual!!
That pic is hilarious.....:) ha ha

Got to get on a comp to see. But the back in uR avatar is sick...
Only if my back was like that :(

I'll send you my back workout!! ha ha!!! I was a swimmer back in the day, so I have a wide back:)

150lbs and fluffy my ass!

I guess it could be worse!!