Miss Q's "REVAMP" LOG - trying to re-charge my adrenal glands!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Hope the Revamp is still treating you well and you've got a solid weekend planned, Amy!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Hope the Revamp is still treating you well and you've got a solid weekend planned, Amy!

Thank you sir! Weekend did not go as planned, so unfortunately I missed the mma charity match that was near my home town. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next UFC on pay per view

So....you got to meet Linkin Park???? JEALOUS!!!!

DAY 19 ON REVAMP

Gym schedule was off and on over the last 5 day's. Energy was a little better than normal. Weight is still 146lbs and diet has been pretty clean.....
    •   

3. Wednesday

AM- Shake with a one scoop of oatmeal/ 1 Revamp

9:15am-10:30am: Worked quads cardio style- 5 sets of squats/ 10-15 reps per set. In between each set of squats I performed approx 15 step up's while holding 15lbs dumbbells- approx 5 set's. I then moved over to the leg press for approx five set's 20-25 rep's per set and in between did calf raises. Last two exercises were leg extensions- 4 drop set's and in between I did more step up's ( no weights) aerobic style.

Followed workout with a power crunch protein bar.

Noon- Tuna, sauteed spinach w/ salsa and grated parm cheese

2:00pm - protein shake and one rice cake

4:00pm- Tuna and one protein shake

Evening workout- lasted about 1.5 hrs - worked bi's and chest

Dinner- boiled shrimp and a bowl if ice cream!!! 1 Revamp!!

Thursday-

Took 1 Revamp and about to start fasted morning cardio...fun fun!!!

4. Tough leg workout!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Tuna, tuna, shrimp?!

I hope you're at least eating fresh stuff since you live on the coast! Better not all be canned, or we need to find a way to spice up your meals! haha
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    AnabolicMinds Rep

6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Tough leg workout!
    Yeah....my quads have been killing me ALL DAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Tuna, tuna, shrimp?!

I hope you're at least eating fresh stuff since you live on the coast! Better not all be canned, or we need to find a way to spice up your meals! haha

Well- I can tell you it was fresh tuna, if that's what you want to hear!!
    Okay... It was canned but the shrimp was fresh and today I had some fresh salmon!! I wish I could eat fresh fish everyday but I'd probably go broke!!

Thursday -

Split cardio up in to 2 sessions. Revamp taken in the am and will take one right before bed.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I'm glad to hear at least the shrimp didn't come out of a can lol.

I know what you mean on the pricing for sure. I want to go back to Hawaii just for the ahi...okay, I'm lying...also for the surfing, snorkling, wonderful weather, and absolute beauty lol.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm glad to hear at least the shrimp didn't come out of a can lol.

I know what you mean on the pricing for sure. I want to go back to Hawaii just for the ahi...okay, I'm lying...also for the surfing, snorkling, wonderful weather, and absolute beauty lol.
    Ahhh...Hawaii is on my list of places to go!!

Friday

Cardio in the am

Late night- tried working leg's!! It was a very slow w/out!!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Ahhh...Hawaii is on my list of places to go!!

Friday

Cardio in the am

Late night- tried working leg's!! It was a very slow w/out!!
    Getting in there is half the battle.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

10. Few more day's left on Revamp!!! Looking forward to stims again as it's been a long month w/out them!!! Totally worth it though!!!
    •   

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Few more day's left on Revamp!!! Looking forward to stims again as it's been a long month w/out them!!! Totally worth it though!!!
    Haha I know that feeling. I hope you'll feel them kick again, Amy!
    AnabolicMinds Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Few more day's left on Revamp!!! Looking forward to stims again as it's been a long month w/out them!!! Totally worth it though!!!
    How many days has it been, I can't go one week with out.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

13. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    How many days has it been, I can't go one week with out.

I ran Revamp for 30 day's without stims!! I will start stims back up as soon as I get rid of this stomach "thing" that I've got going on. Looking forward to it!!

Thank you to Southland and MidwestBeast for letting me run Revamp for 30 day's. I will report back as soon as I start stims back up and let you guy's know how I feel!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I ran Revamp for 30 day's without stims!! I will start stims back up as soon as I get rid of this stomach "thing" that I've got going on. Looking forward to it!!

Thank you to Southland and MidwestBeast for letting me run Revamp for 30 day's. I will report back as soon as I start stims back up and let you guy's know how I feel!!
    Sounds great. Hope they give you a little extra kick now. I've got a stim break with Revamp coming up!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sounds great. Hope they give you a little extra kick now.
    Ditto. Very excited to hear how your stim experience treats you after this break.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sounds great. Hope they give you a little extra kick now. I've got a stim break with Revamp coming up!
    Awesome man!! Do you have a log going??

Ditto. Very excited to hear how your stim experience treats you after this break.
    Me too!!! Thank you so much Beast!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Awesome man!! Do you have a log going??

Me too!!! Thank you so much Beast!!!
    Not yet, actually my stim break is planned, but not happening yet! I have a log running GlycoMyx, Abliderate Advanced, Recourse, and Smolder coming up first
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Not yet, actually my stim break is planned, but not happening yet! I have a log running GlycoMyx, Abliderate Advanced, Recourse, and Smolder coming up first
    NICEEEEE....will be on the look out for it!
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Hope you're feeling well, again, Amy!
    AnabolicMinds Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Hope you're feeling well, again, Amy!
    All better Beast, thanks!! Will be starting some stims tomorow
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

All better Beast, thanks!! Will be starting some stims tomorow
    Glad to hear, Amy! Looking forward to hearing how those stims feel!
    AnabolicMinds Rep

22. Yeah, interested to see the introduction of stims as well!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Yo Amy! You still tweaking off the walls from those stims? lol

AnabolicMinds Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yeah, interested to see the introduction of stims as well!
    Yo Amy! You still tweaking off the walls from those stims? lol

HA HA!!! YES!! Tweaking is a good description, Mr. Beast!!! Started the following stack yesterday - Hyper T2, Speed X3 pre-w/out and a Oxyeca Black!!! I was completly BUZZED off the Hyper/Speed combo in the morning and tried the Oxyeca late afternoon.....I think I had a mini panic attack last night since I haven't taken stims for so long, and it really hit me!! The REVAMP worked guy's!!!

25. That's awesome. Glad it did its job for you!!!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

26. I'm on revamp now. Hoping it'll help but sadly enough I've been taking Aderal while on revamp. It'll prob still help a bit but not as much as I hoped. Although, I ony take Aderal Monday wensday.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

HA HA!!! YES!! Tweaking is a good description, Mr. Beast!!! Started the following stack yesterday - Hyper T2, Speed X3 pre-w/out and a Oxyeca Black!!! I was completly BUZZED off the Hyper/Speed combo in the morning and tried the Oxyeca late afternoon.....I think I had a mini panic attack last night since I haven't taken stims for so long, and it really hit me!! The REVAMP worked guy's!!!
    That's awesome to hear, Amy! Very happy for you!
    AnabolicMinds Rep

28. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    I'm on revamp now. Hoping it'll help but sadly enough I've been taking Aderal while on revamp. It'll prob still help a bit but not as much as I hoped. Although, I ony take Aderal Monday wensday.
    Thyrod- how long have you been taking Revamp? Are you logging it on this site?? I bet it will help your adrenal gland's even while you taking the addy. Keep us posted please!!

That's awesome to hear, Amy! Very happy for you!
    YES IT IS!!! Thanks again for letting me try it out! Revamp is a great product and I recommend it to everyone that needs a stim break!!! Good stuff!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 12:41 PM
  2. Trying to figure out my cycle
    By gabe9615 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:18 PM
  3. Trying to line up my first cycle
    By kevmac in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:11 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 02:42 PM
  5. For those trying to PM me, my inbox is now empty....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 11:54 PM