Miss Q's "REVAMP" LOG - trying to re-charge my adrenal glands!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Looking lean and mean for sure. It shows good discipline.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Thursday-

    Did fasted cardio this morning and still need to hit the gym for back later. I am considering adding in one fat burner with 100mg of caffeine per day so I have some energy to workout. I really was hoping to stay off of stims while taking Revamp but my workouts are suffering.....
    •   
       


  3. U R RIPPED!
    got any other pics?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  4. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    U R RIPPED!
    got any other pics?
    Funny you should ask....Iv'e been trying to download a current pic, but all I get is a blank box when after clicking on "manage attachments"
    My pic in the avay was taken last year when I was prepping for a contest that I never did, but thank you!! I was about 140 lbs then and today I'm sitting at a fluffy 150lbs

  5. I think I've finally managed to add a current pic!! I mean what good is a log without photo's?!?
    This was taken last Sat while working bi's and tri's. Weight-150 lbs
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       


  6. Strong+Healthy Woman in AM and also Logging a product of my Interest!!

    Sub ! And with the utmost respect and will to compliment you: Awesome Physique Miss Q.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Strong+Healthy Woman in AM and also Logging a product of my Interest!!

    Sub ! And with the utmost respect and will to compliment you: Awesome Physique Miss Q.

    Thanks, much appreciated Celorza.... I'm working on it!! I'm trying my best to stay away from the stims so I can clean my system out, but it's getting difficult to do!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Thanks, much appreciated Celorza.... I'm working on it!! I'm trying my best to stay away from the stims so I can clean my system out, but it's getting difficult to do!
    That's the reason I want to try Revamp too...I have been a stim junkie for a year...barely took a 5~ week break that ended last month...I went for 8+months with OEP or the EC stack changing supps, but always on stims haha.

    If this works for you I'll give myself the chance to take myself off stims again and run Revamp for some 4-8 weeks depending on results.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    That's the reason I want to try Revamp too...I have been a stim junkie for a year...barely took a 5~ week break that ended last month...I went for 8+months with OEP or the EC stack changing supps, but always on stims haha.

    If this works for you I'll give myself the chance to take myself off stims again and run Revamp for some 4-8 weeks depending on results.

    Could you tell a difference after your 5 week break??

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Could you tell a difference after your 5 week break??
    Hm...hard to say, I am logging a new Pre Workout named Prodigy and I had not tried the Stimulants in it and I am liking them very much. But prior to my logging of prodigy I ran on EC stack for 2 weeks or so and damn...I was still feeling lethargic by the afternoons and a bit cracked out in the workouts . But then again the stims in this PWO now are pretty clean and good for me, I just don't wanna end up building up a tolerance for it haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I think I've finally managed to add a current pic!! I mean what good is a log without photo's?!?
    This was taken last Sat while working bi's and tri's. Weight-150 lbs
    Damn! Got some arms on you.

  12. My honest reaction:

    Name:  friday-damn.gif
Views: 145
Size:  1.88 MB

    hahaha

  13. Got to get on a comp to see. But the back in uR avatar is sick...
    Only if my back was like that
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  14. 150lbs and fluffy my ass!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    my ass is 150 lbs of fluff!!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    Yes we can agree on this buddy. Maybe that is the mojo that got you married in the first place, who knows?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Yes we can agree on this buddy. Maybe that is the mojo that got you married in the first place, who knows?
    I see what you did thurrr.

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  17. Miss Q looks like a woman from my gym. She always works out wearing a hat and usually has a weighted belt on along with weights attached to her ankles as well. She's about 5'0 lol. But I can't ever tell what she's looking at she wears that hat so low!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looking lean and mean for sure. It shows good discipline.
    HOLY SHOULDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I think I've finally managed to add a current pic!! I mean what good is a log without photo's?!?
    This was taken last Sat while working bi's and tri's. Weight-150 lbs

    don't know y that big, didn't show up on my phone.

    hopefully if i keep working out , ill have shoulders like u one day..
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  20. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Damn! Got some arms on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    My honest reaction:

    Name:  friday-damn.gif
Views: 145
Size:  1.88 MB

    hahaha

    They are big because I have more fat on them than usual!!
    That pic is hilarious..... ha ha


    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Got to get on a comp to see. But the back in uR avatar is sick...
    Only if my back was like that

    I'll send you my back workout!! ha ha!!! I was a swimmer back in the day, so I have a wide back

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    150lbs and fluffy my ass!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!

    I guess it could be worse!!

  21. Stim breaks are so tough, but I definitely believe in them!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Stim breaks are so tough, but I definitely believe in them!
    Sounds like a nightmare!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Miss Q looks like a woman from my gym. She always works out wearing a hat and usually has a weighted belt on along with weights attached to her ankles as well. She's about 5'0 lol. But I can't ever tell what she's looking at she wears that hat so low!

    That girl sounds hardcore!! We have a guy like that at our gym as well, he wears a weighted vest and hold's dumbbells while on the stair master...crazy!!! I wear my hat down low also, for two reasons: as you said no one know's what your looking at and you can ignore people if needed!!



    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    don't know y that big, didn't show up on my phone.

    hopefully if i keep working out , ill have shoulders like u one day..

    Well if that's your forearm in your avatar, then I believe you already have shoulders....



    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Stim breaks are so tough, but I definitely believe in them!
    It is tough. I have held out for one more day and will see how it goes today. I just found a ton of SAA packets that I had stashed away and will start taking those today. I think AZMIDLYF suggested taking Alcar, wonder if the SAA's will work just as well??

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    That girl sounds hardcore!! We have a guy like that at our gym as well, he wears a weighted vest and hold's dumbbells while on the stair master...crazy!!! I wear my hat down low also, for two reasons: as you said no one know's what your looking at and you can ignore people if needed!!
    She is hardcore. She goes up to the cable machines and attaches her ankle and does these moves that looks like a dog raising its leg before it pees on a fire hydrant. LOL. She's very considerate though and talkative. Always looks at you and smiles. I really need to get some new headphones though. I'm all down with saying hello and asking how many more sets/are you done with that, but otherwise I like to zone in and block out the outside world Hat included myself!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  25. Day 12 of Revamp!!

    Sleeping better over the last few day's and my energy level is increasing a bit. Workout's this weekend included shoulder's, bi's and tri's. Skipped cardio over the last few day's and will ramp that back up this week. Weight is sitting at 149lbs

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Day 12 of Revamp!!

    Sleeping better over the last few day's and my energy level is increasing a bit. Workout's this weekend included shoulder's, bi's and tri's. Skipped cardio over the last few day's and will ramp that back up this week. Weight is sitting at 149lbs
    Great to know sleep is getting back on track , it's a must when one wants to recover from stims!! And 149lbs...a woman weights more than me I gotta eat more!!! Your stats and physique are honestly fantastic Miss Q!!! You keep me motivated!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Great to know sleep is getting back on track , it's a must when one wants to recover from stims!! And 149lbs...a woman weights more than me I gotta eat more!!! Your stats and physique are honestly fantastic Miss Q!!! You keep me motivated!!

    Ya know, I keep forgetting that my sleep will be better w/out all the stims and will play a major part in my recovery!! I don't know if my weight being higher than you is a good thing!! HA!! Appreciate the comment....thank you sir!! By the way....what kind of routine do you do in the gym? Just curious....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Ya know, I keep forgetting that my sleep will be better w/out all the stims and will play a major part in my recovery!! I don't know if my weight being higher than you is a good thing!! HA!! Appreciate the comment....thank you sir!! By the way....what kind of routine do you do in the gym? Just curious....
    5/3/1 with the Periodization bible for the assistance work. Cardio is done at least 4 times a week and it can be either HIIT (not more than 3 per week) and/or LISS for 20-30mins or 1 hour plus respectively.

    Oh and it is a wonderful thing , your weight I mean! You are really lean which means you have an amazing amount of LBM women that are strong and lean are to be admired deeply. If I had it my way I would get all the women at the gym I workout in powerlifting or PHAT routines haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  29. 5/3/1 with the Periodization bible- not sure what that is Celorza but I will look it up.

    DAY 14 Of Revamp-

    Slept good again last night and I think the SAA's are helping me through some of my work outs. Yesterday I got in a couple of short cardio session's, calf's and some outdoor walking lunges. Took one Revamp in the AM and one in the PM. Today- I haven't worked out yet, but I did spend time at our local animal shelter helping a friend of mine take pics of animals that need adopting. She posts the pics on face book to hopefully get the animals adopted quicker than they normally would. I wish I could have taken them all home!!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    5/3/1 with the Periodization bible- not sure what that is Celorza but I will look it up.

    DAY 14 Of Revamp-

    Slept good again last night and I think the SAA's are helping me through some of my work outs. Yesterday I got in a couple of short cardio session's, calf's and some outdoor walking lunges. Took one Revamp in the AM and one in the PM. Today- I haven't worked out yet, but I did spend time at our local animal shelter helping a friend of mine take pics of animals that need adopting. She posts the pics on face book to hopefully get the animals adopted quicker than they normally would. I wish I could have taken them all home!!!
    Hmm...This is just the main idea of it:
    http://www.**********************/wor...ng-system.html
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 11:41 AM
  2. Trying to figure out my cycle
    By gabe9615 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 03:18 PM
  3. Trying to line up my first cycle
    By kevmac in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 09:11 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:42 PM
  5. For those trying to PM me, my inbox is now empty....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 10:54 PM
Log in
Log in