Miss Q's "REVAMP" LOG - trying to re-charge my adrenal glands!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I think it was beyond pissed off!! 4th day taking Revamp 1-am/1-pm. I think I'm over being sick. Went ahead and hit the gym yesterday - 60mins of bi's/tri's set up circuit style- rested no more then 60 secs after finishing circuit and repeating.
    I generally end up lifting even when I'm sick lol. I might scale intensity down just a tad, but not much.

The only time I rearrange a workout date is if it's something in my chest or stomach where I feel so sick that I can't move from the bed or the recliner.

I'm glad you're getting over it and got back into the gym!

2. Monday-

AM-60mins of fasted cardio followed up by a protein shake and one Revamp
    I also ate eggs, chicken, veggies and drank approx 3 more protein shakes throughout the day.
    PM- 40 mins shoulders, 20 mins bike. I struggled with my shoulder w/out due to having little energy (no stims) but I know this will be worth it in the end!! Took one Revamp cap before bed.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I generally end up lifting even when I'm sick lol. I might scale intensity down just a tad, but not much.

The only time I rearrange a workout date is if it's something in my chest or stomach where I feel so sick that I can't move from the bed or the recliner.

I'm glad you're getting over it and got back into the gym!

Guess that's why you are called a BEAST!!!
    Much appreciated sir!!

4. Like the Avi Q!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Like the Avi Q!
    Thanks man!! I'm working on that look again....I've got another 10 lbs to go!!!
    •   

6. Looking lean and mean for sure. It shows good discipline.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Thursday-

Did fasted cardio this morning and still need to hit the gym for back later. I am considering adding in one fat burner with 100mg of caffeine per day so I have some energy to workout. I really was hoping to stay off of stims while taking Revamp but my workouts are suffering.....

8. U R RIPPED!
    got any other pics?

9. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    U R RIPPED!
    got any other pics?
    Funny you should ask....Iv'e been trying to download a current pic, but all I get is a blank box when after clicking on "manage attachments"
    My pic in the avay was taken last year when I was prepping for a contest that I never did, but thank you!! I was about 140 lbs then and today I'm sitting at a fluffy 150lbs

10. I think I've finally managed to add a current pic!! I mean what good is a log without photo's?!?
    This was taken last Sat while working bi's and tri's. Weight-150 lbs
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. Strong+Healthy Woman in AM and also Logging a product of my Interest!!

Sub ! And with the utmost respect and will to compliment you: Awesome Physique Miss Q.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Strong+Healthy Woman in AM and also Logging a product of my Interest!!

Sub ! And with the utmost respect and will to compliment you: Awesome Physique Miss Q.

Thanks, much appreciated Celorza.... I'm working on it!! I'm trying my best to stay away from the stims so I can clean my system out, but it's getting difficult to do!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Thanks, much appreciated Celorza.... I'm working on it!! I'm trying my best to stay away from the stims so I can clean my system out, but it's getting difficult to do!
    That's the reason I want to try Revamp too...I have been a stim junkie for a year...barely took a 5~ week break that ended last month...I went for 8+months with OEP or the EC stack changing supps, but always on stims haha.

If this works for you I'll give myself the chance to take myself off stims again and run Revamp for some 4-8 weeks depending on results.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    That's the reason I want to try Revamp too...I have been a stim junkie for a year...barely took a 5~ week break that ended last month...I went for 8+months with OEP or the EC stack changing supps, but always on stims haha.

If this works for you I'll give myself the chance to take myself off stims again and run Revamp for some 4-8 weeks depending on results.

Could you tell a difference after your 5 week break??

15. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Could you tell a difference after your 5 week break??
    Hm...hard to say, I am logging a new Pre Workout named Prodigy and I had not tried the Stimulants in it and I am liking them very much. But prior to my logging of prodigy I ran on EC stack for 2 weeks or so and damn...I was still feeling lethargic by the afternoons and a bit cracked out in the workouts . But then again the stims in this PWO now are pretty clean and good for me, I just don't wanna end up building up a tolerance for it haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

16. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I think I've finally managed to add a current pic!! I mean what good is a log without photo's?!?
    Damn! Got some arms on you.

17. My honest reaction:

Name:  friday-damn.gif
Views: 160
Size:  1.88 MB

hahaha

18. Got to get on a comp to see. But the back in uR avatar is sick...
    Only if my back was like that

19. 150lbs and fluffy my ass!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    my ass is 150 lbs of fluff!!

Yes we can agree on this buddy. Maybe that is the mojo that got you married in the first place, who knows?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Yes we can agree on this buddy. Maybe that is the mojo that got you married in the first place, who knows?
    I see what you did thurrr.

TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

22. Miss Q looks like a woman from my gym. She always works out wearing a hat and usually has a weighted belt on along with weights attached to her ankles as well. She's about 5'0 lol. But I can't ever tell what she's looking at she wears that hat so low!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looking lean and mean for sure. It shows good discipline.
    HOLY SHOULDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

24. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I think I've finally managed to add a current pic!! I mean what good is a log without photo's?!?

don't know y that big, didn't show up on my phone.

hopefully if i keep working out , ill have shoulders like u one day..

25. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Damn! Got some arms on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    My honest reaction:

Name:  friday-damn.gif
Views: 160
Size:  1.88 MB

hahaha

They are big because I have more fat on them than usual!!
    That pic is hilarious..... ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Got to get on a comp to see. But the back in uR avatar is sick...
    Only if my back was like that

I'll send you my back workout!! ha ha!!! I was a swimmer back in the day, so I have a wide back

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    150lbs and fluffy my ass!

I guess it could be worse!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 11:41 AM
  2. Trying to figure out my cycle
    By gabe9615 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 03:18 PM
  3. Trying to line up my first cycle
    By kevmac in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 09:11 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:42 PM
  5. For those trying to PM me, my inbox is now empty....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 10:54 PM