Lecheek OxyECA Black - unoffically offical Promo bottle review

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
This is not be a daily log, but I wanted to put up my thoughts of the new OxyECA Black. Marms & Lecheek were kind enough to send me a no log required promo bottle, thanks guys!

Initial thoughts:
Took about an hour to feel it, - I took it fish oil, not sure if that slowed it down any. I want to say the orgional kicked in faster? but it's a while since I had it, so i could be wrong :)

Minor jitters that went away as soon as I was moving around. No stomach issues or any other sides to note. Have been using the bathroom a bit more than usual, due to the dandelion root I am thinking?

I waited a few hours before i had any caffine, but no issues or interactions to be had from a cup of coffee. No crash to speak of either.

One Minor Nitpick - why a 45 count? (one day to try it at 1 per day the remaining 22 days at 2 per day? 45 is a nice round number?) why not 44 or 46? :)

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Thanks for posting up your thoughts/experiences!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
horrible burps felt almost non stop yesterday evening

otherwise not much for jitters though feeling good over all. Appetite Suppression is good, better than most I have tried, but not as good as the OG IMO

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
anyone else experiencing a lot of excess gas? I am burping like crazy.. also getting mild flu like feelings. pretty sure it is from the OxyECA, as it comes on right after i take one and fades off as it wears off. body heat issues nothing too bad, but then joint aches and things on top of that.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
anyone else experiencing a lot of excess gas? I am burping like crazy.. also getting mild flu like feelings. pretty sure it is from the OxyECA, as it comes on right after i take one and fades off as it wears off. body heat issues nothing too bad, but then joint aches and things on top of that.
havent had any of those except the body temp, this will be day ten for me.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
had to stop taking it, for a few days at least, even taking only one a day the achey sick feeling was too much for me. Only Thrusday did i not notice it, and i think that was because it was hot out..

Even trying it with food in my stomach did not help cut the temp issue.