Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
*Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7,500mg) Servings Per Container: 32

How Does Compete work?
Compete works by addressing the four major necessities to athletic performance:
Mental Focus | Physical Performance | Recovery | Hydration

Mental Focus:
When we exercise our body releases very potent chemicals(like adrenaline) that can cause us to go into our natural “fight or flight” mode. Going into this mode protects us from danger in nature, however it can cause athletic performance to suffer significantly. By augmenting our bodies reaction to exercise/physical stress, we can use these powerful chemicals to our benefit, instead of to our detriment.

Compete does just that. Through the use of a potent adaptogen (Rhodiola Rosea), Compete will completely change how your body responds to physical stress, allowing you to reap more benefits each and every workout. Adaptogens are compounds that help our body stay more “calm” in stressful situations. An easy comparison would be to look at adaptogens as if they were “coolant” in a cars radiator. Too little coolant and that car overheats, and eventually stops running. The same goes for the human body, we must keep our mental/physical stress within certain limits to enable us to perform at 100% of our best.

In addition to including a potent adaptogen, Compete makes sure than not only your body is ready to handle stress, but it also includes a powerful alkaloid from the Perwinkle plant known as “Vinpocetine”. Capable of providing users with enhanced brain blood flow, a mood boost, and more energy, the addition of Vinpocetine was crucial to allowing athletes to feel, think, and perform at their absolute peak.

Physical Performance:
Now while we all know it’s great to feel good when we work out, our actual physical performance is what matters at the end of the day. To increase our overall physical performance, we need to manipulate numerous bodily functions, not just 1 in specific. Compete does this by utilizing clinical doses of the most impressive athletic enhancers currently known to science, two forms of L-Carnitine.

L-Carnitine works by forcing fatty acids into our cells mitochondria, where they can then be oxidized and burned for additional energy/power. By doing this, Carnitine will allow your body to create more energy(thus reducing fatigue), burn more fat, and work better/faster at your activity of choice.While other products may use simple L-Carnitine, Compete uses far a more bioavailable & effective form, L-Carnitine Fumarate.

L-Carnitine Fumarate: One of the newest forms of L-Carnitine, L-Carnitine Fumarate is the ultimate choice for enhancing athletic performance. This compound is a simple combination of L-Carnitine & Fumaric acid, however its effects are nothing less than incredible. This form of Carnitine gives you all the benefits listed above, however it also brings with it massive improvements on our ATP(think of it like gasoline/fuel for our cells) production. Fumaric acid significantly increases ATP production, so this means each of our cells will be able to produce more energy or “fuel” during your workouts. This means more energy and more performance during your work out and all day long!

In addition to simply needing more energy production while we exercise, we also need to protect our muscles (and therefor our physical performance) as workouts can be extremely catabolic(muscle wasting). When we exercise, our body pulls from both our fat and muscle to help fuel our movement. While this is how our body is supposed to work, it is counterproductive for athletes to reach their max potential. To prevent this catabolism, it’s necessary to introduce amino acids into our body while we train. The most effective form of amino acid administration has been shown to be in small amino acid chains, like those found only in Hydrolyzed protein. Compete contains the highest grade Whey Protein Hydrolysate to ensure that you remain anabolic throughout the entirety of your workout. This means more fat being burned, and more muscle being preserved!

Recovery:
Although our workout itself seems like the most important aspect of increasing our performance, our rate of recovery has just as much of an effect on our performance. Think about it, if you train your heart out to the point that you can’t walk straight for 3-4 days, how well can you really perform during those 3-4 days? Not very well…

Compete comes loaded to the gills with clinical doses of yet another form of Carnitine that has been shown to do everything from reduce recovery time(less soreness!) to increase the sensitivity of our androgen receptors(quicker gains)!

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: The most tried and proven form of Carnitine, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate has been making waves in the supplement industry as one of the most effective dietary supplements currently available. Capable of providing instantaneous improvements in your recovery, the massive dosing of this compound will have you not only performing at your best during your workouts, but will have you ready to attack your next workout at 100% intensity without any down time!

Hydration:
You’ve heard it before…hydration is one of the most important aspects of performing your best. When we exercise, we sweat, which means we lose massive amounts of water and thus dehydrate ourselves during exercise. While we know it’s important, do you really understand just how important it is? Losing just 20% of our water stores can reduce our athletic performance by up to 50%! So, we know we need to drink more water to stay hydrated, however most of us don’t realize it’s also necessary to add in extra minerals, electrolytes, and phosphates to ensure we stay as hydrated as possible.

Compete contains perfect amounts of electrolytes to help your body stay hydrated and keep your engines running at redline. Electrolytes are what allows our brain to communicate with the rest of our body, as they allow conductivity of the electrical signals. Without ample amounts of electrolytes, our muscles can begin to cramp and “give out” due to our brain no longer being able to communicate with them effectively. Compete will help reduce the chance of cramping, and make sure you stay hydrated through even the most intense competitions!

Simply put, the ultimate product is here. No hype, no nonsense…just clinical doses of scientifically proven ingredients. Don’t just exercise…Compete!

And why Hemavol?!?!?

How HEMAVOL works:
Hemavol is a Combination of 2 Critical Matrices that work synergistically to promote plasma volumization:

Hemodynamix matrix - scientifically formulated and precisely dosed to dramatically raise the actions of the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, while at the same time dramatically increasing the plasma concentration of key compounds that are critical to the production of N.O. By augmenting the NOS Enzyme and maximizing the concentration of amino acids needed to produce N.O., the Hemodynamix matrix literally forces intracellular plasma, glycogen, and water into muscle cells creating a cell volumizing pump unlike anything you have ever experienced.

Vasodilation support matrix - a carefully selected combination of compounds that directly magnifies the Hemodynamix complex. These ingredients increase NOS enzyme activity, while at the same time increasing endurance, modulating the arginase enzyme, and boosting vasodilation. The amazing results include longer lasting, stronger pumps and unstoppable endurance. Unlike every other N.O. Product, Hemavol’s effects build over time so every dose becomes stronger than the last!

By supplementing your diet with Hemavol, you are unlocking newfound gains in size, strength and endurance. Enter a new world of vasodilation, skin splitting muscle pumps, and myotropic cellular expansion!

Cellular Volumization
With your first dose of HemaVol, you will notice an instantaneous volumization or swelling of your muscle cells. Using completely unique and advanced compounds, HemaVol is able to eliminate water from under your skin and force feed it directly into your muscle cells. This means bigger pumps, immediate increases in strength, and insane endurance! This rapid expansion will cause intense pumps that last longer than you have ever experienced.

Peak Vasodilation
By augmenting the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, you can force our body to produce more Nitric Oxide. The synergistic ingredients in Hemavol enables your body to ramp up NO production as well as inhibit the traditional negative feedback loop that prevents super-human pumps + NO levels. In addition to a huge pump, intense vascularity will appear within minutes after your first dose.

Anabolic Nutrient Shuttle
Increasing the blood flow to muscles is important for one reason, forcing as many nutrients, oxygen and water into the muscle cell. Due to HemaVol’s intense vasodilation effects, your veins will instantly become more efficient at delivering all the necessary nutrients your hungry muscles need. Get the most out of every single calorie you eat, and make sure it gets to where it needs to go!

Immediate Strength Increase
With your first dose, Hemavol’s Hemodynamic Technology boosts the body’s ability to eliminate toxins such as Lactic Acid. Lactic Acid is most commonly referred to as “the burn” during a workout. By eliminating this nasty toxin, Hemavol will enable you to experience IMMEDIATE strength + endurance gains.

Non-Stimulant Mental Focus
Hemavol contains no synthetic stimulants. That means there is no crash or jitters, and you can stack it with other products like Maximize for the perfect blend of pump, power, focus, and energy!

Increased Effects with Each Dose
The revolutionary plasma volumization system in Hemavol was scientifically formulated to increase its effects with each dose! As your body adapts to the power of Hemavol, each dose will take you one step closer to the lean muscular physique you train so hard to achieve!

(A little about me)
I was chosen to run a log for one of my favorite supplement companies iFORCE on their NEW PRODUCT "Compete" stacked with one of my favorites "Hemavol"!!! Id like to thank Vaughn and the entire iForce crew for this amazing opportunity! Along with these two supplements I will also be using, most of the time, Maximize Intense V2, which I will def be reviewing, and some Maximize V2 OG ver along with some other pre W/Os. I am right now in the last week of PCT after a month and a half of a Ph cycle from AMS. I will start my cutting cycle on the 13th and this log as soon as I get my shipment. I will be doing cardio along with of course weight training hoping to keep the strength gains I have picked up the last two and a half months. Diet will be low to moderate carbs (Im going to try for 25-75 per day during the week), and high protein (200-300g per day), but will adjust If I or anybody else sees fit. I will, for now, make Sundays a cheat day to give myself some wiggle room. I am not a bodybuilder, I am just an ordinary 36 yr old guy looking to be more fit for my children and wife. I will start this log as soon as my stuff arrives from Vaughn, or if I get my other order in before then. Thank you again iForce and I hope my log does your products justice!!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
I may have to copy you for my log lol! Looks good brotha!
Thank you....I just cant wait to get this sh*t rolling!! I just ordered Hemavol, Maximize Int. V2, and some more Compete yesterday. Ive been using Compete for a few weeks now and LOVE IT!!! Have you tried Compete yet?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Thank you....I just cant wait to get this sh*t rolling!! I just ordered Hemavol, Maximize Int. V2, and some more Compete yesterday. Ive been using Compete for a few weeks now and LOVE IT!!! Have you tried Compete yet?
Yea I ended up getting a tub! Stuff is amazing! But I'll leave my real thoughts for my log. As for hemoval I've only used 2 samples pretty excited for this sponsored log!

mnowak1228

Awards
Yea I ended up getting a tub! Stuff is amazing! But I'll leave my real thoughts for my log. As for hemoval I've only used 2 samples pretty excited for this sponsored log!

Two scoops of Hemavol a half hour before w/o with some carbs and your skin begins to tear, and if you really wanna get crazy take another 500mg of agmatine!!!! I dont use it all the time bc it could get a bit pricey, but when I do people know!!! Lol

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Two scoops of Hemavol a half hour before w/o with some carbs and your skin begins to tear!!!! I dont use it all the time bc it could get a bit pricey, but when I do people know!!! Lol
Definitely going to have to try once or maybe just pick up another tub haha

mnowak1228

Awards
Definitely going to have to try once or maybe just pick up another tub haha
You will get a full month out of the powder even if you use two scoops. Its recommended to use 1-2 scoops *ONLY* on training days and not to exceed 4 days a week the pill form actually recommends double the dosage per serving. Here is the info for the pills, you can decide for yourself.

HEMAVOL CAPSULE SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 10 Caplets Servings Per Container: 16
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Niacin 25mg
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
25mg
2.5mg
250%
41,665%​
Hemodynamix Matrix:
Agmatine Sulfate
Citrulline Malate
Glycerol Monostearate
Norvaline
1000mg
5000mg
2000mg
250mg
No22 Vasodilation Support Matrix:
Proprietary Blend
500mg
L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%)
*Percentage Daily Value not established

mnowak1228

Awards

mnowak1228

Awards
TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
That's gonna be a pretty rocking stack. Up to 6g of Cit-Mal+other things? Yeaaaaa.

mnowak1228

Awards
I recieved Vaughn's shipment yesterday and it included a flavor Ive never tried of Hemavol which is watermelon, and lemon flavored Compete. I also received my order at work today for Maximize Intense Peach Tea, Hemavol Lemon Drop, and Fruit Punch Compete. I will be dosing the Hemavol at two scoops pre W/O mixed with one scoop of Maximize Intense (NEW Formula) or Craze, and Compete at 1-2 scoops intra W/O. I also drink 1-2 scoops of Compete about 3-5 hours after I work out for the focus is gives and bc it just tastes TOO DAMN GOOD not to, Lol!!! So anyway, I have written in previous threads about being worried about how "effective" the NEW formula of Maximize Intense was going to be. I even tried to find reviews on it and could not find anything. So I will be including Maximize Intense "New Formula" into this log, in fact even though Im sitting at work right now and today wasnt a lifting day this stuff was staring me in the face and I felt like it was saying "Go ahead, open me, mix a scoop into your water and lets see if your doubts were legit" so I did. The label says start with a half scoop and asses tolerance from there, NOT ME......FULL SCOOP BABY!!! Holy sh*t......Im sorry I doubted iForce on the effectivness of Maximize Intense V2 because this is actually hitting me harder then two scoops of Maximize V2 AND Max Intense OG, and forget about Craze.....Craze is a MILD STIM compaired to this new stuff, Im not putting Craze down because there is still a place for Craze in my stash, but iForce has always done it for me and they have really come through this time!!! Im not to big on the flavor, Mango Peach Tea, but when I mix it with some Hemavol, "Fugetaboutit"!!!! THIS STUFF ROCKS!!!! Thanks again to Team iForce and Vaughn for allowing me to log such awesome products!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
VAUGHN'S SHIPMENT!!!

Iforce2.JPG

TODAY'S ORDER!!!

iFORCE.JPG

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

GHO5T

Awards
wow great start so far. Def cant wait to see how you like it. IN!

mnowak1228

Awards
liking the stack you have going on here bro :)

And definitely go for 2 scoops Compete during your workout. I've tried 1 scoop and it's pretty good, but 2 scoops gives you optimal doses of everything and the difference is noticeable

I will go with your recommendation. I guess if im gonna drink 1.5 scoops I might as well just use the extra scoop, Lol!! Im actually drinking two scoops right now, and I had two scoops this morning. I cant get enough of it!!!

mnowak1228

Awards

mnowak1228

Awards
Ok so here is an update from yesterday and today. Id like to recap how much Compete and Hemavol Ill be dosing. Compete, I WAS dosing at 1-1.5 scoops intra w/o, but will now be two scoops, and Hemavol is two scoops pre w/o with either 1-1.5 scoops of Maximize Intense V2, or 2 scoops of Craze and sometimes another 250-500mg of Agmatine about 30-45mins pre w/o. Also Ive been mixing anywhere from 1-1.5 scoops of Compete about 5 hours later with some Magic Matcha for a little pick me up and a VERY nice drink, lol!!! Here are my lifts from yesterday and today.

8/11

Butterfly: 42X10, 48X15, 60X12, 60X10, 60X11.5

Barbell Shrugs: 85X20, 135X20, 135X25, 135X30, 135X21

D.B. Curls: 20X10, 25X15, 45X10, 45X10, 40X12

Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 68X10, 87X10, 120X6, 100X12, 87X15

8/12

Iso Curls: 20X10, 20X15, 40X10, 40X10

Military Press: 72X10, 72X10, 120X6, 95X8

O.H. Tri Press: 20X15, 20X20, 40X12, 40X12

Bench: 99X15, 99X15, 153X10, 184X8

The pumps I get from Hemavol are "ADDICTIVE", my arms and chest feel like they are gonna explode! The recovery time that I experience during my w/o from Compete are great. Its help cut down on my rest time which helps when doing super sets. I am starting to cut tomorrow, drop body fat, while trying to keep the gains I got from the Ph cycle and PCT. Ill be dropping simple carbs at first,Im going to stick with veggies and fruits, and see what kind of change I see. If im not happy with what im seeing then its gonna be all out carb cutting during the week. Tomorrow is a recovery day plus I have work then a football scrimmage directly after, so It will leave me with very little time (I coach my sons football team). I will update soon!!! Thank you again to iForce!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two scoops of Hemavol a half hour before w/o with some carbs and your skin begins to tear, and if you really wanna get crazy take another 500mg of agmatine!!!! I dont use it all the time bc it could get a bit pricey, but when I do people know!!! Lol
Add some na-rala with those carbs, and some extra gms on top of it. It's what I do :p talk about explosive pumps!

mnowak1228

Awards
Add some na-rala with those carbs, and some extra gms on top of it. It's what I do :p talk about explosive pumps!
Ive never used na-rala pre W/O, gives me horrible heart burn, but I do use Glycobol, and ALA before high carb meals.

mnowak1228

Awards
At work sipping on some Tangy Tangerine right now. Another two scoops after work during my W/O with a mix of Hemavol and Maximize pre W/O!!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I will go with your recommendation. I guess if im gonna drink 1.5 scoops I might as well just use the extra scoop, Lol!! Im actually drinking two scoops right now, and I had two scoops this morning. I cant get enough of it!!!
I usually have more than 1 serving per day too lol just nice to sip on it every so often. and solid workout bro, glad to see the Compete helping with the recovery times and that hemavol's giving you some sick pumps

mnowak1228

Awards
Its an anytime drink!!! Lol

ForumRunner_20120814_120839.png

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I usually have more than 1 serving per day too lol just nice to sip on it every so often. and solid workout bro, glad to see the Compete helping with the recovery times and that hemavol's giving you some sick pumps
best part is, even if you mix up 1 scoop in a full shaker cup, fill it back up once it gets to be about 1/2 full, flavor is still just as good :p

mnowak1228

Awards
BTW...fit in that 3XL shirt yet? :)
Its big. Lol, hoping the wife shrinks is a little. Thank you for getting it out to me. I'm just an ungrateful SOB for not telling you sooner. Lmfao....sorry!

mnowak1228

Awards
best part is, even if you mix up 1 scoop in a full shaker cup, fill it back up once it gets to be about 1/2 full, flavor is still just as good :p
Thats what I do during my w/o. Its funny bc for real it doesnt matter how much water you add, it just tastes better!! Lol

mnowak1228

Awards
08/14

Started my day off with a scoop of Maximize V2 that I have left, man Im gonna miss it when its gone. Drank 1 scoop of Tangy Tangerine Compete at around noon with my lunch which consisted of 5 hard boiled eggs and a pouch of tuna mixed with diced hot peppers, mayo, real bacon bits, and fresh garlic. Left work a little late today so my w/o wasnt as lengthy as I wanted it to be, but I still got it in. Did 20 mins on the elliptical and some lifting afterward, fasted. My pre w/o consisted of 1.5 scoops of Max Intense V2, two scoops of Lemon Drop Hemavol, and an extra 500mg of Agmatine. Intra w/o was two scoops of lemon drop Compete and about a half gal of water. Here were my lifts.

Bench: 153X15, 204X8, 247X4
Standing DB Curls: 20X15, 40X10, 40X12
Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 68X15, 87X12, 120X5
Butterfly: 48X10, 60X8, 60X9.5

I think I over did it with the Agmatine, Hemavol does a great job on its own I just wanted to push the limits a little more, lol. My chest, and arms were so effin pumped I was having a hard time doing the last set of Butterflys. Using Compete def helps with focus, aggression, and endurance! I dont have enough good to say about iForce. I havent had ANY of their products fail me. Tomorrow is another lift day, Ill have another update for ya then!!

mnowak1228

Awards
On Hemavol!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
08/15

Had a pretty good day today. Im always pressed for time bc of work and football season but I do as much as I can in between both. Diet hasnt been 100% I love my sweets at night, I know...worst time!! Ive cut back considerably just not as much as I should be to see any big differences in fat loss. Protein is still between 2-300g per day and carbs are about 2-250g per day. I take 1 ALA and 2 Glycobol before carb heavy meals to try and help. I used two scoops of the Watermelon Hemavol today and I have to honest its def NOT as tasty as Lemon Drop!! Ill stick with Lemon Drop till iForce releases the Tangy Tangerine flavor, Lol!! Still two scoops of Compete intra w/o and this may sound funny, but the Lemon Drop Compete is good, but Tangy Tangerine and Fruit Punch are better. In my review a couple weeks ago I noted that Lemon Drop was after Tangy Tangerine, but after drinking more of it I have to say, Fruit Punch is my second fav of all three. They are ALL good though!!!
I went on the elliptical for 20 mins then lifted. Here is the log.

BB Shrugs:135X20, 135x25, 135x25

Lat Pulldowns: 87x15, 100x15, 135x12

SLDL: 135x10, 135x10, 135x9

Iso Hammer Curls: 20x20, 40x10, 40x12

Military Press: 72x15, 72x17.5 (I have a torn labrum, so I keep it easy on shoulders)

SLDLs followed by BB Shrug: 135x6, 135x7.5

I was going to do legs today but after getting hit in the head with a helmet, twisted knee, and two cleats to both feet at football yesterday trying to show proper blocking on the O with no pads I think I may take today off, or just work more upper body. Tomorrow, Friday, I wont be able to do any w/o bc its is going to be a very busy day so I should get something in today!!! Ill let you know....and I know, "stop crying like a little *****"!! Lol

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 scoop FP + 1 scoop lemon drop = epicness. tastes like a bob evans berry lemonade :p

mnowak1228

Awards
1 scoop FP + 1 scoop lemon drop = epicness. tastes like a bob evans berry lemonade :p
Im in 4 tomorrow as my afternoon refreshment!!

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
I am personally offended that you don't like the watermelon as much. It's my favorite. I'm going to go weep somewhere.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girl would prolly love that, i got to have her try that. She always gets that berry lemonade crap whenever we go out to eat. On a side note, I am craving bob evans biscuits right now, I use to go to em all the time when I travel, but we have none where I live.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My girl would prolly love that, i got to have her try that. She always gets that berry lemonade crap whenever we go out to eat. On a side note, I am craving bob evans biscuits right now, I use to go to em all the time when I travel, but we have none where I live.

Mike
i wish there was a bob evans around here.......but been to them more than enough on various trips to PA/OH :p their flavored lemonade is epic, worth going there just for that..and the awesome pie's and cakes :D

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
On Hemavol!!!

lol for shiggles one day I decided to do 3 scoops of hemavol, and this was essentially how i felt. drank about a half gallon of water with it, dear lord were the pumps insane.

mnowak1228

Awards
Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
is there anything you dont know what anything tastes like? You seem to be an expert.... brb gonna mix MI Grape + Hemavol Watermelon and try to figure out what it tastes like :p

Keep up with the good work in the gym Mike!!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
3 more weeks until NFL :) on a side note, how is your football team doing? (the one you coach)

mnowak1228

Awards
3 more weeks until NFL :) on a side note, how is your football team doing? (the one you coach)
First game was yesterday and we got SMOKED, lol!! Bigger, better team this time. Our first four games are tough ones, we got a hard schedule, but now we know where we need to adjust. Its funny how a kid that's 5'1" 110lbs can defend better then a 6'1" 135 pounder. Just goes to show you how far dedication and heart can take you!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
First game was yesterday and we got SMOKED, lol!! Bigger, better team this time. Our first four games are tough ones, we got a hard schedule, but now we know where we need to adjust. Its funny how a kid that's 5'1" 110lbs can defend better then a 6'1" 135 pounder. Just goes to show you how far dedication and heart can take you!

eeek!!! My 9 year old son will be taking "football lessons/clinic" this fall. While he can run, catch, and throw better than majority of the boys his age, hes more into basketball. I'm hoping this clinic and some more exposure to football this fall will win him over some :p

mnowak1228

Awards
eeek!!! My 9 year old son will be taking "football lessons/clinic" this fall. While he can run, catch, and throw better than majority of the boys his age, hes more into basketball. I'm hoping this clinic and some more exposure to football this fall will win him over some :p
Its tough man. My son plays bball also, but I think this year the wrestling coach might try and pick him up. Its his choice, I think he would be a better wrestler then a bball player, but what do I know? Lol...as long as he is in sports and does well in school I'm happy. Btw, didn't forget about the log, just a busy weekend. I have everything written down so its all good!! Lol