Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Will have an update by Tuesday. I'm on vacation from work and irs been crazy busy. I need to do this vacation thing alone sometime!! Lmao
    It'll be a vacation when you return to using Hemavol and Compete
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Well.....its been a loooong week. Returned to work on Wednesday and Ive been working10-12 hr days. Havent lifted since Tuesday and I feel like shyt!! Still drinking my 1-2 scoops of Compete daily to give me a little edge through the day. I havent had any Hemavol or MI since Tuesday either !! Ill continue this log for a couple more weeks to try and offset missed days. My "Intention" today is to get out of work on time, get my a** home, lift, then go to football practice. Im working Tomorrow morning then I will be gone to Harrisburg most of the day to get my son registered for cyber school, which is a whole other story. So, before I lifted on Tuesday my pre w/o consisted of 1.5 scoops of Hemavol mixed with 2 scoops of MI. I do seem to get a bit of an upset stomach with anything more then one scoop of MI. Its not all the time, but Id say 50% of the time. Havent been able to pinpoint why its not all the time. My intra w/o was two scoops of Compete with about a half gallon of water. I went with somewhat higher reps and less weight, here it is.

Butterflys: 33x15, 33x15, 42x15, 42x12, 60x10

DB Shoulder Shrugs: 20x30, 20x30, 45x25, 45x27

Military Press: 50x12, 50x12, 50x10, 72x10

OH Tri Press: 20x20, 20x25, 35x20, 45x25

+100 crunches

The pump from the Hemavol was as always "PURE AWESOMENESS"!! Energy from the MI is nice and clean, but the only thing Im not happy with is the upset stomach I get with more then 1 scoop. No matter what flavor I use of Compete is keeps me going right through till the end and with minimal muscle soreness and just your normal muscle fatigue. Ill update todays w/o ASAP!! Thank again iForce for the great products you consistently deliver to your consumers!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well.....its been a loooong week. Returned to work on Wednesday and Ive been working10-12 hr days. Havent lifted since Tuesday and I feel like shyt!! Still drinking my 1-2 scoops of Compete daily to give me a little edge through the day. I havent had any Hemavol or MI since Tuesday either !! Ill continue this log for a couple more weeks to try and offset missed days. My "Intention" today is to get out of work on time, get my a** home, lift, then go to football practice. Im working Tomorrow morning then I will be gone to Harrisburg most of the day to get my son registered for cyber school, which is a whole other story. So, before I lifted on Tuesday my pre w/o consisted of 1.5 scoops of Hemavol mixed with 2 scoops of MI. I do seem to get a bit of an upset stomach with anything more then one scoop of MI. Its not all the time, but Id say 50% of the time. Havent been able to pinpoint why its not all the time. My intra w/o was two scoops of Compete with about a half gallon of water. I went with somewhat higher reps and less weight, here it is.

+100 crunches

The pump from the Hemavol was as always "PURE AWESOMENESS"!! Energy from the MI is nice and clean, but the only thing Im not happy with is the upset stomach I get with more then 1 scoop. No matter what flavor I use of Compete is keeps me going right through till the end and with minimal muscle soreness and just your normal muscle fatigue. Ill update todays w/o ASAP!! Thank again iForce for the great products you consistently deliver to your consumers!!
    What are you eating before taking MI? Could it have something to do with the food? Maybe try using more water?
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

+100 crunches

Damn, 2 scoops of MI? That's pretty intense (no pun intended :P) not sure what could be causing the stomach discomfort though
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I w/o on an empty stomach, like two hours after last meal. Its more of a queezy feeling and not to the point not being able to lift, just uncomfortable.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I w/o on an empty stomach, like two hours after last meal. Its more of a queezy feeling and not to the point not being able to lift, just uncomfortable.

I do too...I usually get an upset stomach with any heavy stimmed pre if I do not drink enough water ... try drinking some water before taking MI
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Try an abdominal compression wrap, that are used to hold in hernia's. I can't lift with anything in my stomach, unless I wear my wrap! Like 15 bucks on amazon.

Miek
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Damn.....my schedule is really off lately and I do apologize! Between work, football, and trying to get my son enrolled in another school life has been a little nutz!! I got a chance to lift yesterday after the game, we won 26-20 btw, Lol. I have givin up on cutting carbs right now its just too hard right now and I cant stand the muscle fatigue!! Ill just keep my fat azz till next spring or end of the winter, eff it, Im married with two kids and Ill worry about fat loss next year after I gain some more muscle and strength over the winter, Lol, guess that makes me a quiter. Okay....so I tried to eat a some fruit about a half hour before I took the MI and I used 1.5 scoops with 2 scoops of Hemavol but still got a little queezy. I never got this way with the OG MI, or Max V2, or any other pre W/O for that matter, O well its still good stuff!! I went higher reps today to try and get a good sweat and heart rate going. Didnt lift today, but I plan on lifting again tomorrow prolly higher rep range. Here it is....

Standing DB Curls: 20x15, 20x20, 25x22, 25x25

Bench: 70x15, 70x20, 99x15, 128x18

Butterfly: 33x15, 33x20, 42x15, 42x9 (low rep bc my chest was so frigging tight from HEMAVOL)

Military Press: 50x10, 50x12, 50x14, 72x6 (shoulder was killing me)

Lat Pulldown: 68x25, 87x25, 100x30, 120x25

100 crunches and 15mins on the elliptical

Hemavol works so well sometimes its bad, lol. What I mean is if I work too much upper body by the time I hit the third set Im so damn swollen I cant reach max muscle peak, but its still feels great and people DO notice. My chest gets so pumped people comment that I have bigger t*ts then a woman, but not in a bad way and I like it. I will update tomorrow night or Wed morning. Vaughn, I hope you arent too upset with my log. I will keep it going for a while. I love iForce!!!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

im still following buddy.
    I get the upset stomach from Max intense as well but that doesnt stop me I love that stuff. I use 16oz water at least
    My favorite is 1 scoop Max Intense 1 scoop hemoval 1/2 scoop compete pre then 1 1/2 scoops compete intra
    I just drink the max intense first with 16oz ROOM TEMP water then hemoval and compete with another 12-16oz room temp and it really helps with the upset stomach.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    im still following buddy.
    I get the upset stomach from Max intense as well but that doesnt stop me I love that stuff. I use 16oz water at least
    My favorite is 1 scoop Max Intense 1 scoop hemoval 1/2 scoop compete pre then 1 1/2 scoops compete intra
    I just drink the max intense first with 16oz ROOM TEMP water then hemoval and compete with another 12-16oz room temp and it really helps with the upset stomach.
    In to try this method tomorrow!! Thanks Matty!!!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In to try this method tomorrow!! Thanks Matty!!!
    no problem brother
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Damn.....my schedule is really off lately and I do apologize! Between work, football, and trying to get my son enrolled in another school life has been a little nutz!! I got a chance to lift yesterday after the game, we won 26-20 btw, Lol. I have givin up on cutting carbs right now its just too hard right now and I cant stand the muscle fatigue!! Ill just keep my fat azz till next spring or end of the winter, eff it, Im married with two kids and Ill worry about fat loss next year after I gain some more muscle and strength over the winter, Lol, guess that makes me a quiter. Okay....so I tried to eat a some fruit about a half hour before I took the MI and I used 1.5 scoops with 2 scoops of Hemavol but still got a little queezy. I never got this way with the OG MI, or Max V2, or any other pre W/O for that matter, O well its still good stuff!! I went higher reps today to try and get a good sweat and heart rate going. Didnt lift today, but I plan on lifting again tomorrow prolly higher rep range. Here it is....

Standing DB Curls: 20x15, 20x20, 25x22, 25x25

Bench: 70x15, 70x20, 99x15, 128x18

Butterfly: 33x15, 33x20, 42x15, 42x9 (low rep bc my chest was so frigging tight from HEMAVOL)

Military Press: 50x10, 50x12, 50x14, 72x6 (shoulder was killing me)

Lat Pulldown: 68x25, 87x25, 100x30, 120x25

100 crunches and 15mins on the elliptical

Hemavol works so well sometimes its bad, lol. What I mean is if I work too much upper body by the time I hit the third set Im so damn swollen I cant reach max muscle peak, but its still feels great and people DO notice. My chest gets so pumped people comment that I have bigger t*ts then a woman, but not in a bad way and I like it. I will update tomorrow night or Wed morning. Vaughn, I hope you arent too upset with my log. I will keep it going for a while. I love iForce!!!
    I know that feeling, hemavol is awesome but sometimes the pumps are to the point that they hurt lol. Epic pumps on leg day = risk of falling down every flight of steps I have to walk down on the way home lol.

And dude, your log has been awesome so far, no worries we all really appreciate the support
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

09/12 (didnt lift 9/11 like I wanted to)

Tried Mattys method and it did seem to work better, will keep doing the same thing for a few w/o just to be sure it wasnt a fluke. Worked on legs yesterday and used 1.5 scoops of MI and one scoop of Hemavol pre and of course two scoops of Compete intra with about a half gallon of water. Went higher reps yesterday as well. Im going to start heavier reps again next week and also been thinking about running the AMS Pro Kits I have stored (Deca and 4AD) dosing three per day, since Im sorta switching up my goal again for some more strength and size. We will see! Anyway, here was yesterdays log.

Leg Press: 166x30, 210x30, 240x25, 268x26, 325x18

Leg Extensions: 54x25, 75x25, 96x20, 115x20

SLDLs: 85x15, 85x20, 105x15, 135x10

Tri Cable Pushdowns: 52x30, 52x30, 68x20, 87x13

Wont be lifting today. Have football practice earlier today then a pep rally and bonfire for the Varsity Team. Just finished up a scoop of Compete to get my morning started with 4 caps of Motivate, God I love 1,3!!!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Tried Mattys method and it did seem to work better, will keep doing the same thing for a few w/o just to be sure it wasnt a fluke. Worked on legs yesterday and used 1.5 scoops of MI and one scoop of Hemavol pre and of course two scoops of Compete intra with about a half gallon of water. Went higher reps yesterday as well. Im going to start heavier reps again next week and also been thinking about running the AMS Pro Kits I have stored (Deca and 4AD) dosing three per day, since Im sorta switching up my goal again for some more strength and size. We will see! Anyway, here was yesterdays log.

Wont be lifting today. Have football practice earlier today then a pep rally and bonfire for the Varsity Team. Just finished up a scoop of Compete to get my morning started with 4 caps of Motivate, God I love 1,3!!!
    im glad my method helped.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    im glad my method helped.
    Good to hear!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Update to come tonight. I gave some samples out to two buddies of mine and I think I sold them on iForce Compete and Hemavol. Thank God, or Team iForce, for MI and Compete to help me get through the busy days. I do have to say that it seems like no matter what I do the MI still makes me a little queezy with any dose over one scoop, more water helps but, def doesnt solve the issue. I never had this problem with the OG version or MV2.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I think one of the guys I gave some Hemavol and Compete to is going to be ordering a tub of Lemon Drop this week. He said he had NEVER used any product that gave him the pumps that Hemavol gave him. He actually asked me for more and I had to say "sorry dude but, your gonna have to order your own stash"!!! Over the weekend I was able to get in some heavier lifting and a little cardio. Compete def helps with stamina for me while on the elliptical and or anyother time of the day. My usual drink on the field used to be Gatorade but, now its Compete. I wish the kids were old enough to drink this stuff bc I kinda feel bad for them knowing that if they had what I have they would feel a whole lot better, Lol!! I am still dosing Hemavol @ 1-2 scoops a half hour pre w/o, and trying to figure something out with MI. MI works awesome but, the stomach thing sucks!! I dosed MI today @ 1.5 scoops 1 hour before my w/o and Hemavol a half hour before @ 1 scoop and drank 16oz of water with both and still was queezy. I have some Jack3d Micro and Craze on hand that I think Im gonna use for the next week and see if I still get and upset stomach. Here was my lifts today.

DB Curls: 20X10, 20X15, 20X15, 20X20
    Bench: 70x20, 99x20, 128x18, 184x10
    Iso Curls: 40x5, 40x5, 40x6, 40x6
    Tri Cable Pushdowns: 68x15, 68x20, 87x12, 100x5
    Forearm Wrist Curls: 40x20, 40x25, 40x30, 40x32

Being as busy as I am is really starting to effect the quality of my lifts. I love football season and spending time with the kids but, 5-6 days a week wears on you plus doing all the normal everyday crap. As soon as the season is over, beginning of November, Ill be starting my Ph Cycle and I should be able to give a lot more time to my lifting. For now I just have to stay focused and just try and maintain what I have. Id still like to know what it is in the new MI that is causing stomach upset. If there are any ideas let me know. Id like to also try the new Dex but, im afraid it will do the same to me!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

I think one of the guys I gave some Hemavol and Compete to is going to be ordering a tub of Lemon Drop this week. He said he had NEVER used any product that gave him the pumps that Hemavol gave him. He actually asked me for more and I had to say "sorry dude but, your gonna have to order your own stash"!!! Over the weekend I was able to get in some heavier lifting and a little cardio. Compete def helps with stamina for me while on the elliptical and or anyother time of the day. My usual drink on the field used to be Gatorade but, now its Compete. I wish the kids were old enough to drink this stuff bc I kinda feel bad for them knowing that if they had what I have they would feel a whole lot better, Lol!! I am still dosing Hemavol @ 1-2 scoops a half hour pre w/o, and trying to figure something out with MI. MI works awesome but, the stomach thing sucks!! I dosed MI today @ 1.5 scoops 1 hour before my w/o and Hemavol a half hour before @ 1 scoop and drank 16oz of water with both and still was queezy. I have some Jack3d Micro and Craze on hand that I think Im gonna use for the next week and see if I still get and upset stomach. Here was my lifts today.

DB Curls: 20X10, 20X15, 20X15, 20X20
    Bench: 70x20, 99x20, 128x18, 184x10
    Iso Curls: 40x5, 40x5, 40x6, 40x6
    Tri Cable Pushdowns: 68x15, 68x20, 87x12, 100x5
    Forearm Wrist Curls: 40x20, 40x25, 40x30, 40x32

Being as busy as I am is really starting to effect the quality of my lifts. I love football season and spending time with the kids but, 5-6 days a week wears on you plus doing all the normal everyday crap. As soon as the season is over, beginning of November, Ill be starting my Ph Cycle and I should be able to give a lot more time to my lifting. For now I just have to stay focused and just try and maintain what I have. Id still like to know what it is in the new MI that is causing stomach upset. If there are any ideas let me know. Id like to also try the new Dex but, im afraid it will do the same to me!!
    only thing I could think of is it could the be way your body is reacting to the acacia extract since you didn't get nauseous from the OG formula. other than that don't really have any ideas
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    only thing I could think of is it could the be way your body is reacting to the acacia extract since you didn't get nauseous from the OG formula. other than that don't really have any ideas
    Agreed.. that is really the only ingredient change from OG.

Mike
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Well that honestly sux....MI works so well for me but just doesn't agree with my gut. Maybe Vaughn can reformulate for me!! Lol
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Agreed.. that is really the only ingredient change from OG.

Mike
    I like the change, out with the old and in with the new!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo

I love me some 1,3!!! Lol
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    At first I was not happy, but now I am seeing how the new is far superior!

Mike
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Driving to work drinking some Compete to start my day!! Fruit Punch + Lemon Drop = REFRESHING START
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Driving to work drinking some Compete to start my day!! Fruit Punch + Lemon Drop = REFRESHING START
    beats coffee for me at least, always drink it prior to early morning classes
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Damn, I haven't tried mixing the flavours yet... could be very interesting
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo

Damn, I haven't tried mixing the flavours yet... could be very interesting
    The FP + LD is the bomb!! Still loving my Hemavol and Compete!! I've stopped using MI for about a week now and stomach has been okay, I'm pretty ticked off that the new MI doesn't agree with me. Been using Craze and Jack3d Micro but its just not the same. : (
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

The FP + LD is the bomb!! Still loving my Hemavol and Compete!! I've stopped using MI for about a week now and stomach has been okay, I'm pretty ticked off that the new MI doesn't agree with me. Been using Craze and Jack3d Micro but its just not the same. : (
    Maybe try different dosing protocols? Heck, maybe even try it in coconut water. I noticed that when I put 2 scoops of compete in coconut water it wasn't as thick and was able to drink it much quicker.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:05 PM
  2. Jay getting pumped with White Blood 2
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 06:32 PM
  3. Maximizing my pumps with IFORCE
    By JN230 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 10:42 AM
  4. Jason gets PUMPED with Hemodraulix
    By jasonkkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 11:04 AM
  5. Suncloud gets pumped with NOS-FX (AX) sponsored!
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 10:11 AM