Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    My girl would prolly love that, i got to have her try that. She always gets that berry lemonade crap whenever we go out to eat. On a side note, I am craving bob evans biscuits right now, I use to go to em all the time when I travel, but we have none where I live.

Mike
    i wish there was a bob evans around here.......but been to them more than enough on various trips to PA/OH their flavored lemonade is epic, worth going there just for that..and the awesome pie's and cakes
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    On Hemavol!!!

lol for shiggles one day I decided to do 3 scoops of hemavol, and this was essentially how i felt. drank about a half gallon of water with it, dear lord were the pumps insane.
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LOL 3 scoops of HemaVol is intense
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    LOL 3 scoops of HemaVol is intense
    In for it next week!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    1 scoop FP + 1 scoop lemon drop = epicness. tastes like a bob evans berry lemonade
    is there anything you dont know what anything tastes like? You seem to be an expert.... brb gonna mix MI Grape + Hemavol Watermelon and try to figure out what it tastes like :P

Keep up with the good work in the gym Mike!!
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for it next week!!
    Hopefully your arms wont explode
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

3 more weeks until NFL on a side note, how is your football team doing? (the one you coach)
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy
    3 more weeks until NFL on a side note, how is your football team doing? (the one you coach)
    First game was yesterday and we got SMOKED, lol!! Bigger, better team this time. Our first four games are tough ones, we got a hard schedule, but now we know where we need to adjust. Its funny how a kid that's 5'1" 110lbs can defend better then a 6'1" 135 pounder. Just goes to show you how far dedication and heart can take you!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

First game was yesterday and we got SMOKED, lol!! Bigger, better team this time. Our first four games are tough ones, we got a hard schedule, but now we know where we need to adjust. Its funny how a kid that's 5'1" 110lbs can defend better then a 6'1" 135 pounder. Just goes to show you how far dedication and heart can take you!

eeek!!! My 9 year old son will be taking "football lessons/clinic" this fall. While he can run, catch, and throw better than majority of the boys his age, hes more into basketball. I'm hoping this clinic and some more exposure to football this fall will win him over some :P
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

eeek!!! My 9 year old son will be taking "football lessons/clinic" this fall. While he can run, catch, and throw better than majority of the boys his age, hes more into basketball. I'm hoping this clinic and some more exposure to football this fall will win him over some :P
    Its tough man. My son plays bball also, but I think this year the wrestling coach might try and pick him up. Its his choice, I think he would be a better wrestler then a bball player, but what do I know? Lol...as long as he is in sports and does well in school I'm happy. Btw, didn't forget about the log, just a busy weekend. I have everything written down so its all good!! Lol
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

In for it next week!!
    once you try it, anything else just seems meh lol :P
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923

once you try it, anything else just seems meh lol :P
    I think today feels like a three scoop kinda day!!!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Damn....its been a minute since my last full update. Sorry, my weekends are busy as Hell. I worked out Saturday morning with two scoops of Hemavol, and 1.5 scoops of Maximize Intense new formula for my pre W/O, and two scoops of Compete, one scoop of Lemon Drop and one scoop Fruit Punch and it was Awesome. The mix was so good that its actually my new favorite flavor thanks to baldwanus!! Sunday was our first football game and we BOMBED!! All I can say is it was like a preview of the Michigan vs Bama game this year. I usually drink water or Gatorade on the sidelines but my drink of choice is now Compete. I can tell you that Compete works incredible for focus. The other team scored 22 points on us the first half, but I think bc of Compete I was able to see what was collapsing on us and at Half time we made some changes on D and they weren't able to score a damn thing!! I do have to say that I abs love Compete, I actually gave some of my stash to a friend of mine yesterday to try out along with two scoops of Hemavol and two scoops of Max Intense new ver. Cant wait to hear how he likes it. I ended up taking THREE scoops of Hemavol yesterday and that was NUTZ!!! I worked bis, tris, chest and some forearms. Vaughn, I dont know how anyone can complete a full W/O with that much. I seriously thought my nipples were gonna explode like an over inflated balloon. It was fun, but not something id do all the time, lmfao!! Here was my W/O yesterday.

D.B. Curls: 20x15, 40x8, 40x10, 48x8, 48x7

Tri Pushdowns: 68x15, 68x15, 87x12, 100x10, 100x15

Iso DB Curls: 20x15, 25x15, 40x8, 48x6, 48x5.5

Palm Up DB Wrist Curls: 40x15, 40x15, 40x20, 48x6, 48x7

Butterfly: 42x10, 48x12, 60x10, 60x10, 60x6 (Last set my chest was too tight from the Hemavol I think couldnt finish the set! Lol)

Compete def keeps me going through my entire W/O and the Max Intense keeps me very aggressive, but Im starting to become tolerant to it bc I have to take a little more to get the same effects. I know.....maybe its time for a stim break, but I dont want to!! Diet over the weekend is crap. Sunday was a protein shake upon waking, breakfast pizza at the game, and hamburgs and hot dogs after the game at a cookout followed by another shake before bed, O yeah...and junk food throughout the day. Ill be lifting again today so I will post up again tomorrow!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice update man. Hot dogs and pizza!! Epic cheat day huh? Lol

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop
    Nice update man. Hot dogs and pizza!! Epic cheat day huh? Lol
    That's how Sundays go during football season!! Lol
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

My Sunday was no better. Nephews bday party with all you can eat home cooked Mexican. 1 hour cardio everyday this week... Lol

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

epic cheat days = epic gains ....at least it works for me anyway =P

and I told you about the 3 scoops honestly feels like you're muscles are about to burst, but the pumps are intoxicating lol
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

God I love football season.. its jsut the vibe in the air, and an excuse to be lazy. Now with more thursday games this year, more lazy days to come!

Mike
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Update for 8/22 and 8/23

One thing I want to start by saying is that I think my libido is starting to pick back up. It really took a dive during PCT, but its coming back. I lifted on Wednesday and did a half hour of cardio yesterday. I honestly dont like the low carb diet because I def notice a difference in my workouts. I feel weak and fatigue quicker then when im loaded with carbs. The downside to taking carbs is I get bloated and wont lose body fat as fast. O well.....its a catch 22 I guess!! The guy I gave the samples to the other day will be trying them today. I let everyone know what he thinks when he lets me know. I dont use Hemavol for cardio, but I still stick to the two scoops of Compete intra, and either Max Intense or Craze pre. Here are my numbers from Wednesday.

Bench Press: 99x10, 128x10, 247x4, 204x6, 128x14

Leg Press: 210x15, 240x15, 360x20, 360x15

Incline Bench Press: 85x10, 85x10, 85x8, 85x8

Lat Cable Pulldown: 87x10, 100x15, 155x7.5, 135x10

Military Press: 72x10, 95x8, 120x4.5

My bench has gone down in the number of reps, but I think that because of the lower carbs. I think Im gonna go with higher lighter weight and higher reps and maybe 3 sets today to switch it up a little and do heavier weight tomorrow. Ill update again soon!!!
  20. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

oh man.........i remember my low carb dieting days. vaughn pretty much gave me his diet plan from when he lost a bunch of weight years back when he first got serious into lifting. first 1-2 weeks in the gym really sucked. got easier and easier after that though, once my body was adjusted.

but lemme tell you, i wont diet like that again. i <3 my carbs
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

I dont think I've ever gone less than 300g of carbs a day...like ever...

I'm toying with the idea of 3/4-1 scoop of MI as a pre (+ 1 scoop of Hemavol)...then 1/4-1/2 of MI + a scoop or two of Compete as intra
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I dont think I've ever gone less than 300g of carbs a day...like ever...

I'm toying with the idea of 3/4-1 scoop of MI as a pre (+ 1 scoop of Hemavol)...then 1/4-1/2 of MI + a scoop or two of Compete as intra
    Why just one scoop of Hemavol? And in the past I've mixed Maximize with a few different intras for the added energy throughout. Id go 1/2 scoop at first for MI intra if you use 1 scoop pre.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Why just one scoop of Hemavol? And in the past I've mixed Maximize with a few different intras for the added energy throughout. Id go 1/2 scoop at first for MI intra if you use 1 scoop pre.

honestly, 1 scoop of Hemavol usually does the job for me. I know some people like to push it to 1.5-2 scoops. But my results between 1 and 2 scoops isnt as profound as to others. Plus, 1 scoop of MI plus 1 of Hemavol gives me approx. 1g of agmatine and other goodies.

I actually take in 2 scoops daily....1 for workout...and 1 throughout the day to flavor my water (a little scoop here and there)----> tasty
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    honestly, 1 scoop of Hemavol usually does the job for me. I know some people like to push it to 1.5-2 scoops. But my results between 1 and 2 scoops isnt as profound as to others. Plus, 1 scoop of MI plus 1 of Hemavol gives me approx. 1g of agmatine and other goodies.

I actually take in 2 scoops daily....1 for workout...and 1 throughout the day to flavor my water (a little scoop here and there)----> tasty
    I do the same sometimes, it's so damn good taste wise. Either that or Compete, depending on whether I've trained prior to that or not lol.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

And yet another busy food filled weekend. This weeks football game was actually awesome. Played a team from outside our own conference bc it was a by week for us, but we needed to play someone to test the adjustments we made from last weeks slaughter. We took a huge risk bc the team we played has higher weight limits, they are 175lbs comp to our 165 for 12-13yr olds, and 140lbs to our 120 for 14yr olds and we dont have any 14 yr olds!! We told the refs to play it like a normal game and if our guys were getting beat up on too bad we would call it. Let me tell you I couldnt be any happier with our team......we were outweighed on average by about 5-10lbs and our kids played with heart. Our D didnt even let them get one first down, the only points they had were from a safety that they got bc we ran our second string O in the third quarter. This is what they needed and Im glad they found that sweet spot and started clicking!! TEAM WORK!!! Ok, so for the rest of the weekend. I lifted Saturday morning before practice and we had a fundraising event to attend Saturday night. I drank some Jager, jello shots and some pudding shots, but was home and sleeping by11:30. I didnt lift on Sunday morning, but will tonight after work. I had my Compete,TWO SCOOPS, in hand on the sidelines with a scoop of MI to help me get through the slight hangover I had. Saturday morning I took two scoops of Watermelon Hemavol, one scoop of MI pre w/o and two scoops of Compete, Tangy Tangerine Intra. I did high reps Saturday, well high for me, to change it up last set was to failure with no breaks in between sets except for changing weight and to hydrate with Compete. Here it is......

Bench Press: 70x30, 70x33, 99x25, 128x17

Tri Cable Pushdowns: 52x30, 68x16, 87x13, 87x10 (not real happy with this)

Iso D.B. Curls: 15x30, 20x32, 25x22, 25x18

Butterfly: 42x20, 42x19.5, 48x11, 48x8.5

And once again skin tearing pumps!! I might try what Loudy does and use one scoop to see if there are any major differences and document what they might be. I think Im gonna work shoulders today and get in some either SLDLs or just DLs. Ill report back later or tomorrow.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Wait you play football? I think i read it wrong? Who do you play for, what level?

Mike
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    Wait you play football? I think i read it wrong? Who do you play for, what level?

Mike
    Hahaha........I coach football, 11-14yr olds. I couldn't imagine playing football @ 36 yrs old. I fill in with these kids sometimes and end up sore as Hell for days after.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

8/27

No practice yesterday just a coaches meeting and an association meeting starting at 6:30 so I didnt have to hurry home to get my W/O in. Used one scoop of Hemavol with 1.5 scoops of MI and 1 scoop Lemon Drop + 1 scoop Fruit Punch Compete. About half way through my W/O started feeling a little upset stomach coming on. I didnt do anything different, but it def effected my motivation. Here is the log.

BB Shoulder Shrugs: 85x30, 105x30, 135x25, 135x18

Leg Press:240x25, 268x25, 325x15, 360x15

Side Raises: 20x8, 20x10, 20x10 (shoulder started clicking and getting sore so I stopped, I hate having an injured shoulder!!)

Leg Extensions: 75x20, 115x20, 137x10, 146x10

Palm Up DB Wrist Curls: 20x40, 20x50, 25x50, 25x41

My forearms were ridiculously pumped, even from only one scoop of Hemavol. Side raises are difficult for me to do because of the tear in my right shoulder, but I do them to help build strength in that shoulder. I have a lot to do after work today so Ill take today as a rest day and hit chest, bis, and tris tomorrow with one scoop of Hemavol and see how it compares to the two scoop method. BTW, just finished up my morning scoop of Compete while writing this update!!! Love this stuff!!!!
  29. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

was this the first time mixing lemon drop and FP? this is all ive been doing for the past few weeks
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

was this the first time mixing lemon drop and FP? this is all ive been doing for the past few weeks
    No, I took your advise on mixing the two and I love it!! Its def a flavor iForce should think about adding, or sell the two flavors as a stack?
  31. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

No, I took your advise on mixing the two and I love it!! Its def a flavor iForce should think about adding, or sell the two flavors as a stack?
    a 2 bottle combo deal where you could mix/match flavors would be awesome
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

And you get the first case FREE for coming up with the idea!!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

8/27

No practice yesterday just a coaches meeting and an association meeting starting at 6:30 so I didnt have to hurry home to get my W/O in. Used one scoop of Hemavol with 1.5 scoops of MI and 1 scoop Lemon Drop + 1 scoop Fruit Punch Compete. About half way through my W/O started feeling a little upset stomach coming on. I didnt do anything different, but it def effected my motivation. Here is the log.

Side Raises: 20x8, 20x10, 20x10 (shoulder started clicking and getting sore so I stopped, I hate having an injured shoulder!!)

My forearms were ridiculously pumped, even from only one scoop of Hemavol. Side raises are difficult for me to do because of the tear in my right shoulder, but I do them to help build strength in that shoulder. I have a lot to do after work today so Ill take today as a rest day and hit chest, bis, and tris tomorrow with one scoop of Hemavol and see how it compares to the two scoop method. BTW, just finished up my morning scoop of Compete while writing this update!!! Love this stuff!!!!
    Good job! And be careful of your shoulder, I guess you knwo when to take it easy. I hate it when I have a nagging injury and I push myself and make it worse.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

8/27

Always start my day of with Compete, helps kickstart my brain for early classes lol.
    Shoulder injuries blow. I've had injuries in both, and they always seem to start nagging at some point or another. Glad to see you still killed it regardless of the injury

^this x2
  35. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Always start my day of with Compete, helps kickstart my brain for early classes lol.

This... I also mix mine with the greens I use and some ice to make a great morning drink.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    This... I also mix mine with the greens I use and some ice to make a great morning drink.
    mixing greens and Compete?

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post

What greens product do you use bro? Im considering adding one in, since veggies are fairly non existent in my diet. My blood pH tends to run acidic because of protein intake, so I use bicarb to neutrilize acidity which balances my blood pH, but I'd like to do it with greens as well.

Mike
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Will have an update by Tuesday. I'm on vacation from work and irs been crazy busy. I need to do this vacation thing alone sometime!! Lmao
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Will have an update by Tuesday. I'm on vacation from work and irs been crazy busy. I need to do this vacation thing alone sometime!! Lmao
    not a problem... My teaching actually starts tomorrow and Im still not ready yet. All those teacher orientation meetings leave me no time to prep for my classes. Looks like I'll be staying late a few days this week to catch up and get a little ahead.... /rant
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.

It's all good. Thanks for mentioning something. Though it is Tuesday now... :P

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 07:05 PM
  2. Jay getting pumped with White Blood 2
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 07:32 PM
  3. Maximizing my pumps with IFORCE
    By JN230 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 11:42 AM
  4. Jason gets PUMPED with Hemodraulix
    By jasonkkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 12:04 PM
  5. Suncloud gets pumped with NOS-FX (AX) sponsored!
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 11:11 AM