Finaflex Crea-Trona log

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Finaflex Crea-Trona log

I just wanted to say thanks to Dreamweaver and Finaflex for letting me log this product. I finally had some free time to start this. Im gonna start off with 4 pills 2 in the am and 2 in the pm. Once I do that for a week Im gonna bump it up to 3 in the am and 3 in the pm. Im gonna be working out 5 days a week and I play hockey 2 nights a week. Off days are gonna be Wed and Sun. Again I want to say thanks to Dreamweaver and Finflex for letting me do this.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by polishcyborg View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to Dreamweaver and Finaflex for letting me log this product. I finally had some free time to start this. Im gonna start off with 4 pills 2 in the am and 2 in the pm. Once I do that for a week Im gonna bump it up to 3 in the am and 3 in the pm. Im gonna be working out 5 days a week and I play hockey 2 nights a week. Off days are gonna be Wed and Sun. Again I want to say thanks to Dreamweaver and Finflex for letting me do this.
    This Creatine Trona looks very interesting to me, I'm just a little skeptical.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    You know the company that made Creapure in Germany ... well this is their double buffered submission... if you liked creapure this is meant to be an improvement
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

We are looking for loggers on the company promotions sub forum, drop in an app and you can try it yourself...skeptics are given peference
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Heres an update so far, Ive been taking 2 pills in am and 2 in pm and so far I feeling pretty good!! I was alittle suprized. I knew after reading about Crea-Trona that I would feel and get results. But I didnt think so fast and with only 4 pills aday. For now im gonna finish the rest of the week taking 4 pills and starting Monday Im gonna bump it up to 6(3am,3pm). Is this a good ideal?? So far, what I like about this is Im not feeling bloated!! like other products I haven taken. Starting Tuesday Ill should be able to put up my workout and numbers. But the way its going so far, Im very impressed with Crea-Ttona!!!!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    We are looking for loggers on the company promotions sub forum, drop in an app and you can try it yourself...skeptics are given peference
    Is there anything else I can take with Crea-Trona, that you are giving away?? thanks again
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Is there anything else I can take with Crea-Trona, that you are giving away?? thanks again
    The new ignite ...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

The new ignite ...
    cool, just read about it, look really good and seen to work better with cera-trona!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

cool, just read about it, look really good and seen to work better with cera-trona!!
    Yah would be a great combo, there is actually some crea-trona in ignite...
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yah would be a great combo, there is actually some crea-trona in ignite...
    even better!!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I just ordered a bottle, at $15 I figured how could I go wrong.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Heres an update so far, Ive been taking 2 pills in am and 2 in pm and so far I feeling pretty good!! I was alittle suprized. I knew after reading about Crea-Trona that I would feel and get results. But I didnt think so fast and with only 4 pills aday. For now im gonna finish the rest of the week taking 4 pills and starting Monday Im gonna bump it up to 6(3am,3pm). Is this a good ideal?? So far, what I like about this is Im not feeling bloated!! like other products I haven taken. Starting Tuesday Ill should be able to put up my workout and numbers. But the way its going so far, Im very impressed with Crea-Ttona!!!!!
    Hopefully it'll be nice when it really kicks in..
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

i know
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah it's nicely priced I have about 8 bottles in my cupboard going to use it during PCT and bridge...

Oh and 6 ed is fine ...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

So I started taking 6 pills yesterday 3 am 3pm. So far im feeling really really good. Im starting to feel stronger. Yesterday was shoulder day/ cardio. I was able to add about 20lbs to my presses for a set of 6. That push me to 205lbs for 6 reps, and for shurgs I was able to push out 12 reps at 365lbs. To me those are great number. Also I did cardio for 45 min too. Im starting to feel that I have more energy. Ill try to upday everyday. But, I am like this so far and I love that Im not holding water like others!!!!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So I started taking 6 pills yesterday 3 am 3pm. So far im feeling really really good. Im starting to feel stronger. Yesterday was shoulder day/ cardio. I was able to add about 20lbs to my presses for a set of 6. That push me to 205lbs for 6 reps, and for shurgs I was able to push out 12 reps at 365lbs. To me those are great number. Also I did cardio for 45 min too. Im starting to feel that I have more energy. Ill try to upday everyday. But, I am like this so far and I love that Im not holding water like others!!!!!
    Yah there is a strength increase I knew that from using ignite 2 as I had it figured to the Crea-trona as it was so immediate I had no other explanation ... a lot of people missing out by not jumping on this
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yah there is a strength increase I knew that from using ignite 2 as I had it figured to the Crea-trona as it was so immediate I had no other explanation ... a lot of people missing out by not jumping on this

I hear ya!! good stuff thanks again!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

So it been a week of taking 6 pills. and what a diff. I feel!! Alot stronger my chest and shoulder are getting the best of it so far. Ill be able to put number up later today.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So it been a week of taking 6 pills. and what a diff. I feel!! Alot stronger my chest and shoulder are getting the best of it so far. Ill be able to put number up later today.
    Yah I know, I am a few days into PCT and I have to tell you I feel good on this...

Here is the new link ...

PCT Time, from a long run ...PCT Black, Crea-Trona, Pure Test...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Crea-Trona... The most Bioavailable Creatine every Created!!!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 03:08 PM
  2. KLEENSQUEEN - Adds Mass that's Lean on Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona
    By KleensQueen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 11:39 AM
  3. Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 08:42 PM
  4. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:15 PM
  5. BIG 72s FINAFLEX NO IGNITE LOG
    By pdredman72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 06:11 PM