The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    after wachting this I was definitly doing it worng.. My tire was not that big either have to find out the weight on it
    That is exactly what I was trying to describe. Poundstone is an absolute animal. I feel with a last name like that he had no choice other than to become a world's strongest man

2. Hit a leg/light bench workout last night. Eased back into my shoulder and it felt good. Legs are getting stronger pretty fast. Took 2 scoops of ConDense and the BA tingles hit real hard. Chest and quads got a major pump from the rep work. Endurance continues to be great.

Squats:

barx10
    135x10
    225x8
    265x5
    305x3
    335x3
    365x5

315x10 (this one killed me)

Good Mornings:

barx10
    135x10
    155x10
    185x10

Bench:

barx20
    95x15
    135x10
    160x5
    185x24

Barbell Skull Crushers:

barx10
    65x10
    85x10
    105x10
    125x10
    145x6

Rope Pressdowns:

120x20
    150x20

Push Up Circuit

Overall I was really happy with my workout. Leg strength is shooting back up quickly as it usually does. Hopefully my back stays solid. Also, Bench strength and reps didn't take much of a hit even though I took a few weeks off. Shoulder felt good too so hopefully soon I can start increasing the weight.
    •   

3. Also, ConDense is starting to get pretty low. I have a bottle on the way (Apple again) so I will probably continue to log it until I start my testify stack log which I will continue to use ConDense during

4. Your lift are always big Bro! One day I'll get my legs up to your level.

5. Is the apple flavor bearable over the course of time? I know some flavors get old fast
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Is the apple flavor bearable over the course of time? I know some flavors get old fast
    lol like Razor8? everything after that first sip made me want to slap my own nose

but I have been using ConDense for more than a week now and it still tastes just as good as when I started. Actually just ordered two more tubs

7. Your kickin ass bro!!! Great log for sure! Apple again? That good? I need to order haha melonberry is awesome as well
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Also, ConDense is starting to get pretty low. I have a bottle on the way (Apple again) so I will probably continue to log it until I start my testify stack log which I will continue to use ConDense during
    Nice!

Yeah apple is my favorite too! Glad you guys are enjoying it so much. Toss up your test stack link.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Your lift are always big Bro! One day I'll get my legs up to your level.
    Man your lifts are about to take off on your new log lookin forward to seeing the numbers

10. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Is the apple flavor bearable over the course of time? I know some flavors get old fast
    I'm not even a big apple fan and this stuff still tastes just as good as when I started. It even tastes good just dumping powder in your mouth and chasing it with some water. That is honestly how I do a lot of my preworkouts since I take them while in the car. ConDense is the only one that tastes good with this method too

11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Your kickin ass bro!!! Great log for sure! Apple again? That good? I need to order haha melonberry is awesome as well
    Thanks man i appreciate it. I was so close to going melon berry but I just decided apple was so good why change it. Looking forward to your testify stack log

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice!

Yeah apple is my favorite too! Glad you guys are enjoying it so much. Toss up your test stack link.
    For sure man I would love y'all to follow. Going to finish this log first but ConDense will be used during my next log as well. Thanks again for the opportunity I have really enjoyed it

13. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

For sure man I would love y'all to follow. Going to finish this log first but ConDense will be used during my next log as well. Thanks again for the opportunity I have really enjoyed it
    Not a problem bud, thx for doing the log for us.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

14. Ya bro results man u did awesome!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

Man your lifts are about to take off on your new log lookin forward to seeing the numbers
    You need to see my workout from Saturday almost killed me! Going to post it later

16. Ok guys, I worked Friday then bar tended after, bar tended a double Saturday, and worked again Sunday so I didn't have time to get anything in during the weekend. I also went to the chiropractor again today so I will probably do cardio tonight and then hit the gym tomorrow. I will update my cardio workout tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend

17. Went and did my cardio workout. Been pretty tired from the weekend but got a decent bit done in this session. Went with a scoop of ConDense ad started the cardio about 20 min after.

Warm up:

2 lap jog

Hill Sprints: (about 60 yards but very steep)

1x50%
    1x75%
    6x100%

Stadiums:

10 trips

Then I began puking. The hill killed me today. It was a lot steeper than it first appeared and my legs would be screaming when I made it 3/4s the way up. After the hill sprints I was doing my best not to bust ass down the stadiums. As far as im concerned, if you are puking, it was productive cardio. I was trying to keep up with a buddy of mine who plays rugby and has some sick conditioning. Needless to say, I didn't last long trying to keep up. In case you are wondering, yes ConDense tastes almost as good coming up as it does going down. The tart, apple flavor hides the vomit taste quite nicely haha.

Going to grab a back workout tonight. Probably have a week maybe more left on this tub of ConDense

18. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Went and did my cardio workout. Been pretty tired from the weekend but got a decent bit done in this session. Went with a scoop of ConDense ad started the cardio about 20 min after.

Warm up:

2 lap jog

Hill Sprints: (about 60 yards but very steep)

1x50%
    1x75%
    6x100%

Stadiums:

10 trips

Then I began puking. The hill killed me today. It was a lot steeper than it first appeared and my legs would be screaming when I made it 3/4s the way up. After the hill sprints I was doing my best not to bust ass down the stadiums. As far as im concerned, if you are puking, it was productive cardio. I was trying to keep up with a buddy of mine who plays rugby and has some sick conditioning. Needless to say, I didn't last long trying to keep up. In case you are wondering, yes ConDense tastes almost as good coming up as it does going down. The tart, apple flavor hides the vomit taste quite nicely haha.

Going to grab a back workout tonight. Probably have a week maybe more left on this tub of ConDense
    Hey something else we have in common puking after a workout!!!

19. Awesome ESPN 30 for 30 on Arnold came out today. If you don't find any inspiration from this video, then you have no pulse

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8420216

20. Last night I did a back and bicep workout. It was pretty intense and fast paced due to time constraints that me and my brother both had. I was a little weaker on some lifts but then PRd on others. Crazy how it works sometimes but overall a solid workout and definitely feeling it today. I took 2 scoops of ConDense. One thing is for sure, last night was some of the best vascularity I have ever had with anything I have used. I do not exaggerate or mean that lightly. It was probably the perfect storm of a greatly increased carb intake over the past 4 days, a solid fast paced workout, and ConDense. I had veins popping out of my back which I rarely get and massive ones in my quads.

Song of the Day: AC/DC - Thunderstruck

Extra Wide Bent Over Rows to the Chest:

barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    185x8
    205x8
    205x8

Meadows Rows:

1 platex10
    1 plate+1 quarterx10
    2 platesx10
    2 plates+1 quarterx12 PR

Hammer Strength Low Row:
    1 plate(each side)x10
    2 platesx10
    3 platesx8
    4 platesx8 (pretty sure a PR as well but been awhile since I have dne these)

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows:

180x10
    200x10
    220x10

Straight Arm Rope Pulldowns:

120xmaxreps
    120xmaxreps

Band Pull Aparts:

2 sets to failure

Barbell Curls:

barx10
    65x10
    95x12 (Biceps were crushed after this and all the back work)

DB Hammer Curls:

40'sx map reps drop set to 30's then 20's

All in all a great workout. Im guessing all of the high rep dumbell rows are paying off because my grip strength and endurance allowed me to crush my previous Meadows row PR. Also, hitting a PR on the low row after not doing it in so long was great. Biceps were so pumped after the hammer curl dropset that it was painful.

I would say it sucks that I am about to run out of ConDense.....

But I already recieved my new bottle

21. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Last night I did a back and bicep workout. It was pretty intense and fast paced due to time constraints that me and my brother both had. I was a little weaker on some lifts but then PRd on others. Crazy how it works sometimes but overall a solid workout and definitely feeling it today. I took 2 scoops of ConDense. One thing is for sure, last night was some of the best vascularity I have ever had with anything I have used. I do not exaggerate or mean that lightly. It was probably the perfect storm of a greatly increased carb intake over the past 4 days, a solid fast paced workout, and ConDense. I had veins popping out of my back which I rarely get and massive ones in my quads.

barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    185x8
    205x8
    205x8

Meadows Rows:

1 platex10
    1 plate+1 quarterx10
    2 platesx10
    2 plates+1 quarterx12 PR

Hammer Strength Low Row:
    1 plate(each side)x10
    2 platesx10
    3 platesx8

180x10
    200x10
    220x10

120xmaxreps
    120xmaxreps

Band Pull Aparts:

2 sets to failure

Barbell Curls:

barx10
    65x10

DB Hammer Curls:

All in all a great workout. Im guessing all of the high rep dumbell rows are paying off because my grip strength and endurance allowed me to crush my previous Meadows row PR. Also, hitting a PR on the low row after not doing it in so long was great. Biceps were so pumped after the hammer curl dropset that it was painful.

Great update brother!!! Get swole diesel!!! I think everyone who has logged bought another tub haha love the support guys! Keep at Cat
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Great update brother!!! Get swole diesel!!! I think everyone who has logged bought another tub haha love the support guys! Keep at Cat
    Thanks man. At just over $20 a bottle for 40 scoops you would be crazy not to try it

23. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

Thanks man. At just over $20 a bottle for 40 scoops you would be crazy not to try it
    Could not agree more brother! I'm hooked haha what flavors? Apple?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

Friendly price & flavors & ingredients.
    Glad you enjoyed it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Could not agree more brother! I'm hooked haha what flavors? Apple?
    Yeah I got one more tub of Apple and im usually not a major apple fan. I don't dislike apple but this is probably the only Apple flavored product I would prefer to buy

26. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

Yeah I got one more tub of Apple and im usually not a major apple fan. I don't dislike apple but this is probably the only Apple flavored product I would prefer to buy
    I can't wait to try apple!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

27. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I can't wait to try apple!
    You're gonna love it bro, it's not like sour apple, it's like actual apple.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Last night I did a back and bicep workout. It was pretty intense and fast paced due to time constraints that me and my brother both had. I was a little weaker on some lifts but then PRd on others. Crazy how it works sometimes but overall a solid workout and definitely feeling it today. I took 2 scoops of ConDense. One thing is for sure, last night was some of the best vascularity I have ever had with anything I have used. I do not exaggerate or mean that lightly. It was probably the perfect storm of a greatly increased carb intake over the past 4 days, a solid fast paced workout, and ConDense. I had veins popping out of my back which I rarely get and massive ones in my quads.

barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    185x8
    205x8
    205x8

Meadows Rows:

1 platex10
    1 plate+1 quarterx10
    2 platesx10
    2 plates+1 quarterx12 PR

Hammer Strength Low Row:
    1 plate(each side)x10
    2 platesx10
    3 platesx8

180x10
    200x10
    220x10

120xmaxreps
    120xmaxreps

Band Pull Aparts:

2 sets to failure

Barbell Curls:

barx10
    65x10

DB Hammer Curls:

That's one diesel workout if you ask me...

29. Ok sorry for the lack of updates been busy but I managed to get 2 workouts in over the weekend. I will start with legs. Had to hit a quick leg workout friday. Back and strength felt pretty solid. It was fast but effective and legs are still hurting from it. Pumps were very noticable but didn't seem to hinder my sets as much as they usually do for legs. Took 2 scoops of ConDense 20 min before and was absolutely wired.

Song of the Day: Lil Wayne ft. Eminem - Drop the World

Squats:

barx10
    135x10
    225x6
    265x6
    295x3
    315x10
    315x10
    315x9

Front Squat Burnout:

185x17 (legs were screaming)

SLDL:

135x12
    135x12
    185x10
    225x10
    225x10

Ab Work

Strength and endurance were good. Squeezed out 315 for some solid sets. Still a ways to go but definitely much improved over the start of my log. Did a quick burnout set of 185 front squats right after to kill my legs with limited time available. Legs were insanely sore after I have been limping around since.

30. I hit a light chest workout last night. Only had 30 minutes to complete since my gym closes at 6 on Sundays (I hate that). Still going light and will for a while since I pushed too fast a few weeks back and ended up hurting it again. Looks like my powerlifting meet might have to be Squat and Deadlift only but oh well. Took 2 scoops of ConDense before. I was dog tired but as usual the 400mg of caffiene lit a fire under my ass and got me motivated.

Song of the Day: Godsmack - Mistakes

Bench:

barx20
    barx20
    95x10
    135x10
    185x25

Hammer Strength Bench (First time ever trying. Pretty easy on the shoulder)

2 plates each side
    x15
    x15
    x12

Dumbell Skull Crushers:

30'sx12
    30'sx12
    40'sx10
    50'sx10
    60'sx7

Cable Tricep Extensions:

Whole stackx10
    140x20

Thats all I could squeeze in. I could feel my shoulder a bit but it felt fine after and today which is a good sign. Chest was beyond pumped with good striations and veins very apparent. I am sore as hell today too. Triceps have remained pretty strong especially with the lack of any pressing movements. Endurance was great even with the short rest periods. Looking like I have about 2 workouts left in this tub and I will throw up a final review.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. Putting the X back in Factor with poseidon
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 01:10 PM
  3. The road back to glory...
    By Nullifidian in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 12:49 PM
  4. Does the BW suppose to mix with the BA?
    By Nuteboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 11:55 AM