The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Your kickin ass bro!!! Great log for sure! Apple again? That good? I need to order haha melonberry is awesome as well
    Thanks man i appreciate it. I was so close to going melon berry but I just decided apple was so good why change it. Looking forward to your testify stack log

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice!

Yeah apple is my favorite too! Glad you guys are enjoying it so much. Toss up your test stack link.
    For sure man I would love y'all to follow. Going to finish this log first but ConDense will be used during my next log as well. Thanks again for the opportunity I have really enjoyed it
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

For sure man I would love y'all to follow. Going to finish this log first but ConDense will be used during my next log as well. Thanks again for the opportunity I have really enjoyed it
    Not a problem bud, thx for doing the log for us.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya bro results man u did awesome!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man your lifts are about to take off on your new log lookin forward to seeing the numbers
    You need to see my workout from Saturday almost killed me! Going to post it later
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ok guys, I worked Friday then bar tended after, bar tended a double Saturday, and worked again Sunday so I didn't have time to get anything in during the weekend. I also went to the chiropractor again today so I will probably do cardio tonight and then hit the gym tomorrow. I will update my cardio workout tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Went and did my cardio workout. Been pretty tired from the weekend but got a decent bit done in this session. Went with a scoop of ConDense ad started the cardio about 20 min after.

Warm up:

2 lap jog

Hill Sprints: (about 60 yards but very steep)

1x50%
    1x75%
    6x100%

Stadiums:

10 trips

Then I began puking. The hill killed me today. It was a lot steeper than it first appeared and my legs would be screaming when I made it 3/4s the way up. After the hill sprints I was doing my best not to bust ass down the stadiums. As far as im concerned, if you are puking, it was productive cardio. I was trying to keep up with a buddy of mine who plays rugby and has some sick conditioning. Needless to say, I didn't last long trying to keep up. In case you are wondering, yes ConDense tastes almost as good coming up as it does going down. The tart, apple flavor hides the vomit taste quite nicely haha.

Going to grab a back workout tonight. Probably have a week maybe more left on this tub of ConDense
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Went and did my cardio workout. Been pretty tired from the weekend but got a decent bit done in this session. Went with a scoop of ConDense ad started the cardio about 20 min after.

Warm up:

2 lap jog

Hill Sprints: (about 60 yards but very steep)

1x50%
    1x75%
    6x100%

Stadiums:

10 trips

Then I began puking. The hill killed me today. It was a lot steeper than it first appeared and my legs would be screaming when I made it 3/4s the way up. After the hill sprints I was doing my best not to bust ass down the stadiums. As far as im concerned, if you are puking, it was productive cardio. I was trying to keep up with a buddy of mine who plays rugby and has some sick conditioning. Needless to say, I didn't last long trying to keep up. In case you are wondering, yes ConDense tastes almost as good coming up as it does going down. The tart, apple flavor hides the vomit taste quite nicely haha.

Going to grab a back workout tonight. Probably have a week maybe more left on this tub of ConDense
    Hey something else we have in common puking after a workout!!!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Awesome ESPN 30 for 30 on Arnold came out today. If you don't find any inspiration from this video, then you have no pulse

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8420216
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Last night I did a back and bicep workout. It was pretty intense and fast paced due to time constraints that me and my brother both had. I was a little weaker on some lifts but then PRd on others. Crazy how it works sometimes but overall a solid workout and definitely feeling it today. I took 2 scoops of ConDense. One thing is for sure, last night was some of the best vascularity I have ever had with anything I have used. I do not exaggerate or mean that lightly. It was probably the perfect storm of a greatly increased carb intake over the past 4 days, a solid fast paced workout, and ConDense. I had veins popping out of my back which I rarely get and massive ones in my quads.

Song of the Day: AC/DC - Thunderstruck

Extra Wide Bent Over Rows to the Chest:

barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    185x8
    205x8
    205x8

Meadows Rows:

1 platex10
    1 plate+1 quarterx10
    2 platesx10
    2 plates+1 quarterx12 PR

Hammer Strength Low Row:
    1 plate(each side)x10
    2 platesx10
    3 platesx8
    4 platesx8 (pretty sure a PR as well but been awhile since I have dne these)

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows:

180x10
    200x10
    220x10

Straight Arm Rope Pulldowns:

120xmaxreps
    120xmaxreps

Band Pull Aparts:

2 sets to failure

Barbell Curls:

barx10
    65x10
    95x12 (Biceps were crushed after this and all the back work)

DB Hammer Curls:

40'sx map reps drop set to 30's then 20's

All in all a great workout. Im guessing all of the high rep dumbell rows are paying off because my grip strength and endurance allowed me to crush my previous Meadows row PR. Also, hitting a PR on the low row after not doing it in so long was great. Biceps were so pumped after the hammer curl dropset that it was painful.

I would say it sucks that I am about to run out of ConDense.....

But I already recieved my new bottle
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Last night I did a back and bicep workout. It was pretty intense and fast paced due to time constraints that me and my brother both had. I was a little weaker on some lifts but then PRd on others. Crazy how it works sometimes but overall a solid workout and definitely feeling it today. I took 2 scoops of ConDense. One thing is for sure, last night was some of the best vascularity I have ever had with anything I have used. I do not exaggerate or mean that lightly. It was probably the perfect storm of a greatly increased carb intake over the past 4 days, a solid fast paced workout, and ConDense. I had veins popping out of my back which I rarely get and massive ones in my quads.

barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    185x8
    205x8
    205x8

Meadows Rows:

1 platex10
    1 plate+1 quarterx10
    2 platesx10
    2 plates+1 quarterx12 PR

Hammer Strength Low Row:
    1 plate(each side)x10
    2 platesx10
    3 platesx8

180x10
    200x10
    220x10

120xmaxreps
    120xmaxreps

Band Pull Aparts:

2 sets to failure

Barbell Curls:

barx10
    65x10

DB Hammer Curls:

All in all a great workout. Im guessing all of the high rep dumbell rows are paying off because my grip strength and endurance allowed me to crush my previous Meadows row PR. Also, hitting a PR on the low row after not doing it in so long was great. Biceps were so pumped after the hammer curl dropset that it was painful.

Great update brother!!! Get swole diesel!!! I think everyone who has logged bought another tub haha love the support guys! Keep at Cat
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Great update brother!!! Get swole diesel!!! I think everyone who has logged bought another tub haha love the support guys! Keep at Cat
    Thanks man. At just over $20 a bottle for 40 scoops you would be crazy not to try it
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Thanks man. At just over $20 a bottle for 40 scoops you would be crazy not to try it
    Could not agree more brother! I'm hooked haha what flavors? Apple?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Friendly price & flavors & ingredients.
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Could not agree more brother! I'm hooked haha what flavors? Apple?
    Yeah I got one more tub of Apple and im usually not a major apple fan. I don't dislike apple but this is probably the only Apple flavored product I would prefer to buy
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Yeah I got one more tub of Apple and im usually not a major apple fan. I don't dislike apple but this is probably the only Apple flavored product I would prefer to buy
    I can't wait to try apple!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't wait to try apple!
    You're gonna love it bro, it's not like sour apple, it's like actual apple.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    185x8
    205x8
    205x8

Meadows Rows:

1 platex10
    1 plate+1 quarterx10
    2 platesx10
    2 plates+1 quarterx12 PR

Hammer Strength Low Row:
    1 plate(each side)x10
    2 platesx10
    3 platesx8

180x10
    200x10
    220x10

120xmaxreps
    120xmaxreps

Band Pull Aparts:

2 sets to failure

Barbell Curls:

barx10
    65x10

DB Hammer Curls:

That's one diesel workout if you ask me...
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ok sorry for the lack of updates been busy but I managed to get 2 workouts in over the weekend. I will start with legs. Had to hit a quick leg workout friday. Back and strength felt pretty solid. It was fast but effective and legs are still hurting from it. Pumps were very noticable but didn't seem to hinder my sets as much as they usually do for legs. Took 2 scoops of ConDense 20 min before and was absolutely wired.

Song of the Day: Lil Wayne ft. Eminem - Drop the World

Squats:

barx10
    135x10
    225x6
    265x6
    295x3
    315x10
    315x10
    315x9

Front Squat Burnout:

185x17 (legs were screaming)

SLDL:

135x12
    135x12
    185x10
    225x10
    225x10

Ab Work

Strength and endurance were good. Squeezed out 315 for some solid sets. Still a ways to go but definitely much improved over the start of my log. Did a quick burnout set of 185 front squats right after to kill my legs with limited time available. Legs were insanely sore after I have been limping around since.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I hit a light chest workout last night. Only had 30 minutes to complete since my gym closes at 6 on Sundays (I hate that). Still going light and will for a while since I pushed too fast a few weeks back and ended up hurting it again. Looks like my powerlifting meet might have to be Squat and Deadlift only but oh well. Took 2 scoops of ConDense before. I was dog tired but as usual the 400mg of caffiene lit a fire under my ass and got me motivated.

Song of the Day: Godsmack - Mistakes

Bench:

barx20
    barx20
    95x10
    135x10
    185x25

Hammer Strength Bench (First time ever trying. Pretty easy on the shoulder)

2 plates each side
    x15
    x15
    x12

Dumbell Skull Crushers:

30'sx12
    30'sx12
    40'sx10
    50'sx10
    60'sx7

Cable Tricep Extensions:

Whole stackx10
    140x20

Thats all I could squeeze in. I could feel my shoulder a bit but it felt fine after and today which is a good sign. Chest was beyond pumped with good striations and veins very apparent. I am sore as hell today too. Triceps have remained pretty strong especially with the lack of any pressing movements. Endurance was great even with the short rest periods. Looking like I have about 2 workouts left in this tub and I will throw up a final review.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I hit a light chest workout last night. Only had 30 minutes to complete since my gym closes at 6 on Sundays (I hate that). Still going light and will for a while since I pushed too fast a few weeks back and ended up hurting it again. Looks like my powerlifting meet might have to be Squat and Deadlift only but oh well. Took 2 scoops of ConDense before. I was dog tired but as usual the 400mg of caffiene lit a fire under my ass and got me motivated.

Bench:

barx20
    barx20
    95x10
    135x10
    185x25

2 plates each side
    x15
    x15
    x12

Dumbell Skull Crushers:

30'sx12
    30'sx12
    40'sx10
    50'sx10
    60'sx7

Cable Tricep Extensions:

Whole stackx10
    140x20

Thats all I could squeeze in. I could feel my shoulder a bit but it felt fine after and today which is a good sign. Chest was beyond pumped with good striations and veins very apparent. I am sore as hell today too. Triceps have remained pretty strong especially with the lack of any pressing movements. Endurance was great even with the short rest periods. Looking like I have about 2 workouts left in this tub and I will throw up a final review.
    Lookin forward to it :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Bench:

barx20
    barx20
    95x10
    135x10
    185x25

2 plates each side
    x15
    x15
    x12

Dumbell Skull Crushers:

30'sx12
    30'sx12
    40'sx10
    50'sx10
    60'sx7

Cable Tricep Extensions:

Whole stackx10
    140x20

workouts are still looking good bother! I always go to the hammer stranght machines when i have any kind of joint or shoulder pain.
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

workouts are still looking good bother! I always go to the hammer stranght machines when i have any kind of joint or shoulder pain.
    Still using the ConDense I see...
    & yeah hammer strength is a good addition to routine. I use em often.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Still using the ConDense I see...
    & yeah hammer strength is a good addition to routine. I use em often.
    Yep probably 2 more workouts with my promo tub and then I have another tub ready to go.

I never even considered using an machines because I am such a firm believer in using strictly free weights as much as possible. So much so that the idea of using a machine didn't even cross my mind until a full year after the initial injury. I was impressed though because I got a decent workout using it with minimal shoulder irritation. Probably won't use it much once im healthy enough for free weights but its great for these circumstances
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I find machines are great for finishing off a muscle after free weights or, as you said, working around an injury.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Got a back workout in last night. Strength was ok but nothing special. I expected a bit more due to the complete lack of drinking and getting good sleep over the weekend. One thing is for sure, this was one of the best back pumps I have ever had. It looked like I was carrying watermelons under my arms because I could not put them down. Worked up to heavy triples on deads but they were going very slow and felt heavier so I decided to be smart and not overdo it. I kept the weight in a range where the reps were not terribly difficult to complete but still tough. I gauge a lot of my deadlift and bench work and how intense it will be based on bar speed for weights. Took 2 scoops of ConDense before the gym.

Song of the Day: AC/DC - Who Made Who

Deadlifts:

135x5
    225x5
    275x3
    305x3
    355x3
    390x1
    420x1
    455x3
    455x3
    455x3

Reverse Grip Bent Rows:

135x10
    135x10
    185x8
    225x7

Neutral Grip Chins:

BWx23

Dumbell Rows:

80'sx10
    100'sx21
    100'sx17

Hammer Strength Low Row

2 Plates (each side)x10
    3 platesx10
    4 platesx8 drop set back to 2 plates

Wide Neutral Grips Seated Cable Rows:

160x10
    180x10
    200x9
    220x7

Heavy Band Straight Arm Pull Downs

2xfailure

Alternating Dumbell Curls:

30'sx10
    40'sx10
    50'sx10
    60'sx5 drop set to 40's until failure

Overall pretty happy with the workout. Again, it was one of the best back pumps I have had. Probably one last workout with ConDense left and then review time.
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

^ Crazy volume.

Excited to hear your final review. Hope you enjoyed your tub.

Yep probably 2 more workouts with my promo tub and then I have another tub ready to go.

I never even considered using an machines because I am such a firm believer in using strictly free weights as much as possible. So much so that the idea of using a machine didn't even cross my mind until a full year after the initial injury. I was impressed though because I got a decent workout using it with minimal shoulder irritation. Probably won't use it much once im healthy enough for free weights but its great for these circumstances
    Good for joints & for issues.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Got a back workout in last night. Strength was ok but nothing special. I expected a bit more due to the complete lack of drinking and getting good sleep over the weekend. One thing is for sure, this was one of the best back pumps I have ever had. It looked like I was carrying watermelons under my arms because I could not put them down. Worked up to heavy triples on deads but they were going very slow and felt heavier so I decided to be smart and not overdo it. I kept the weight in a range where the reps were not terribly difficult to complete but still tough. I gauge a lot of my deadlift and bench work and how intense it will be based on bar speed for weights. Took 2 scoops of ConDense before the gym.

Song of the Day: AC/DC - Who Made Who

Deadlifts:

135x5
    225x5
    275x3
    305x3
    355x3
    390x1
    420x1
    455x3
    455x3
    455x3

Reverse Grip Bent Rows:

135x10
    135x10
    185x8
    225x7

Neutral Grip Chins:

BWx23

Dumbell Rows:

80'sx10
    100'sx21
    100'sx17

Hammer Strength Low Row

2 Plates (each side)x10
    3 platesx10
    4 platesx8 drop set back to 2 plates

Wide Neutral Grips Seated Cable Rows:

160x10
    180x10
    200x9
    220x7

Heavy Band Straight Arm Pull Downs

2xfailure

Alternating Dumbell Curls:

30'sx10
    40'sx10
    50'sx10
    60'sx5 drop set to 40's until failure

Overall pretty happy with the workout. Again, it was one of the best back pumps I have had. Probably one last workout with ConDense left and then review time.
    Thats a lot of volume! I would have dropped after those lifts! Hella strong brother, still can't believe those DB rows!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Way to kill it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thats a lot of volume! I would have dropped after those lifts! Hella strong brother, still can't believe those DB rows!
    This^^ Some Matt Kroc happening here. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Haha thanks guys I appreciate it. I definitely did a bit more than usual I felt good and have had some personal stuff going on so I just wanted to be in the gym doing work for a while to get my mind off things. Nothing clears your mind like deadlifts. It is probably not as much volume as it looks like since almost all the deadlift sets were warm ups. I have to do the dumbell rows with reps that high since the dumbells at my gym only go to 100's so I just do them a bunch haha.

I want to thank everyone who has followed this log. This is the first log I have ever done and I really enjoyed it. All of ya'll have helped motivate me and I appreciate it and would like to do the same in return. Really enjoyed this run and thanks again especially to aaronjp1 and airborne for the oppurtunity
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

It's been great following along! Just start a new log with the next step in your journey u know ill follow! U can always live through my log lol!!!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ok guys it has been a great run and I have enjoyed it so for my last log entry I decided to go pretty crazy and absolutely destroy my legs. I have been eating a ton of comfort foods fromt he grandparents this weekend so I had some energy to burn off. Took 2 scoops of ConDense and went to go torture myself....

Song of the Day: Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy Name

Squats:

barx20
    135x10
    225x8
    275x6
    315x10
    365x5

225x23

Front Squat:

135x10
    185x10
    225x10

Barbell Lunges:

135x10
    185x7

SLDL

135x12
    135x12
    185x10
    225x10
    225x15

Ab Work

Ok this workout made me want to die. Heavy squats followed by a burnout set, followed by front squats, and then to barbell lunges is the dumbest idea ever. I will not be able to take a proper dump for days. Legs had a rediculous pump, so much so that I think my stretch marks got worse as they are all red and veins coming out everwhere. All kinds of fried foods, biscuits, pies, and home cooking from my grandparents these past 2 days combined with ConDense and high volume workouts is a perfect storm in the pump category. Strength was solid not only in a low reps sense, but stamina wise as well. Endurance, energy, and focus were top notch as well. BA tingles have gone away over these past few weeks too. Overall, a very satisfying workout.

Thats the last of my promo ConDense. Time to crack open my next tub. Review should be up later today guys
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Great log, I'll see ya next time.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Hell yea bro!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Insane leg volume big C. I would have been on the gurney after the 225x23 and you follow with fronts and lunges with inhuman poundages. Great job in here with the log too bubba.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

ConDense Final Review

Taste/Mixability: 10/10 Taste was pretty damn awesome. I am not a big apple fan and I ordered another tub of the same flavor it was so good. Kind of like apple laffy taffy. Not very tart or sour unless you use very little water mixing it. It definitely has that granny smith apple taste with the perfect mount of sweetness. Honestly, I enjoyed dumping the powder straight in my mouth and chasing it with water. It tatse like you are eating sweet tart powder. Also, no chemical or foul after taste which is huge. Just crisp and refreshing. Mixability is perfect with shaker or spoon. I even just dumped water on top of it and swirled it around in a cup and it still mixed fine. There was barely ever any residue I could find on the bottom.

Ingredients: 8.5/10 I like the fact that ConDense is a bare bones pre workout, and by bare bones I certainly do not mean not effective. Quite the opposite. I enjoy the fact that it does not have 8,000 random junk ingredients and fillers, only a few proven ingredients. Caffiene and Beta Alanine are tried and true staples that work great, while the more exotic Nitrates take it to another level. People seem to forget just how good of a stim Caffiene can be stand alone. I do feel Vitamin C should have been added to the formula due to the Nitrates. COP would also have been a great addition for added strength and endurance. However, those are some of my only gripes with this product and they are nothing major. I think the best part of the simplicty of this formula is how versatile it becomes. I have so many ideas for stack with this pre workout that im going to mess around with on the tub I purchased: ConDense + Hemavol, ConDense + Caffiene Free Focus XT, ConDense + EC, added 1,3 etc. The possibilities are endless and at the base of it all is the very solid ConDense formula.

Pumps/Endurance 9.5/10 - This was by far the best part of ConDense. I am typically a much better explosive strength person. I excell in low reps, sprints, etc. while everything endurance related has always been a struggle for me. Due to injuries and slowly adjusting back into things, I have been doing a great deal of endurance and high rep work. My log will show a good bit of burn out sets, very high reps, and even cardio. I can say that with complete certainty that Condense significantly improved my endurance and stamina in the gym. I would not become fatigued nearly as fast and was able to grind out more and more reps. Pumps were great as well. I never have trouble achieving pumps or vascularity, but ConDense definitely made both much better. The pumps got to the point that they were painful every workout. Many times before legs I would have to cut my ConDense dosage back because I would get too pumped. ConDense, Hemavol, and UR Spray are in a class of their own when it came to pumps for me. To put ConDense in a category with those two products is speaking volumes if you ask me.

Energy/Focus: 8/10 - Nothing too fancy to say here. 200 mg of caffiene is 200 mg of caffiene. This is not a bad thing by any means. Like I mentioned earlier, people forget how good a mild dose of caffiene can be. Just good, clean energy and focus with no crash or jitters. And if you are a stim junky or dead tired, there is no slump that a double dose (400mg of caffiene) can't pull you out and will give you that jacked up experience if you so desire. I love the versatility this creates. You can use it as a replacement to coffee, use a tiny bit when you want a mild boost, or double dose it for that extreme "let's go flip over cars in the parking lot" energy. The flexibility this creates to combine with other stims and preworkouts is geat. Simple, yet very effective.

Value:9/10 Hard to beat the value of ConDense. at one scoop a workout it should last you around 2 months and double dosing it around a month. At just over $20 bucks a bottle, it is a steal.

Overall: 8.8 - Overall, I am very pleased with ConDense. It truely stands above the pack and that is coming from somebody who has used just about every preworkout. It is also one of the few preworkouts I have purchased an additional bottle of. The versatility and value combined with a very effective formula will ensure it will remain in the rotation for a long time to come. Great taste, great pumps, great endurance, great energy, and great value. Tough to beat if you ask me.

I want to thank AaronJP1 and for giving me my first ever chance to log a product and I hope that my log lived up to your expectations. Also a big thanks to Airborne42, bcazo, azmidlyf, and everone else who followed this log I really enjoyed it and hope ya'll follow my testify log as well. If you have any suggestions or comments for my future logs, please let know.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Insane leg volume big C. I would have been on the gurney after the 225x23 and you follow with fronts and lunges with inhuman poundages. Great job in here with the log too bubba.
    Thanks man it has been great having you in here I appreciate it
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Well done brother!!! Kickass log! I'll def be following your logs to come. Thank you for taking the time to put effort towards this!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

1st chances is what it's all about. You did more to this log than I could ask for. I hope your efforts put you in the running for logs in the future.

Once again great job, & I'll always be around if ya need me.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 12:03 PM
  2. Putting the X back in Factor with poseidon
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 12:10 PM
  3. The road back to glory...
    By Nullifidian in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 11:49 AM
  4. Does the BW suppose to mix with the BA?
    By Nuteboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 10:55 AM