The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Well ****!!! Might have to put that on the label too haha
    Warning: ConDense may cause you to become harder than a diamond in an ice storm

2. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

Warning: ConDense may cause you to become harder than a diamond in an ice storm
    Hahaha BAM!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Ok last night I grabbed a Leg/Tricep workout. I was dying after work so I decided to up the dosage to 2 scoops and all I can say was that it was awesome. Insane energy and focus. My brother had to do everything possible just to keep up. He asked what I was on (we usually take most of the same supps) and said he had to try it so I threw 2 scoops his way for his chest workout today and he is going to give me his impressions to post here. Anyways, on to the workout.

Song of the Day: Pastor Troy - Street Law

Squats:

barx10
    135x10
    135x5
    225x8
    275x6
    295x3
    315x9

Front Squat:

135x10
    185x10
    225x8
    275x5

Good Mornings:

barx20
    135x10
    165x10
    185x12

Lying Barbell Skull Crushers:

barx20
    65x10
    85x10
    102x10
    135x10 PR

Rolling Dumbell Extensions:

30'sx10
    40'sx10
    50'sx8

Band Extensions:

1xfailure

Standing Cable Crunches:

120xfailure
    120xfailure
    120xfailure

Awesome workout on 2 scoops legs and triceps were fried. My back was feeling solid so I decided to crush it and knock out some good mornings. Got one extra rep with 315 and I was very pleased since this is the first week I have incorporated both squats and deads which usually makes me weaker at first. Legs were absolutely screaming after the front squats and felt like they were going to explode. I had vasculairty that I have never had in my legs. Took a pic but my old ass workout ipod won't connect to wireless so I will see if I can get it from my computer. Endurance and pumps on ConDense have been awesome and it seems like my endurance gets better every workout. Even got an awesome PR on barbell skull crushers. Might stick to 2 scoops preworkout from here on out it really seemed to take things to the next level.

Also, I was wiped and unmotivated this morning. One scoop of ConDense (delicious in the morning btw) and by the time I was done showering I was ready to tackle the day. I will update with my brother's impression as well. Curious to see what he thinks since he is very experienced with preworkouts and a huge pump chaser. Should be right up his ally

4. Creative with the ConDense.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Creative with the ConDense.
    Honestly it tastes so good that I kind of wanted an excuse to drink it haha. I read somebodys log where they replaced their coffee with ConDense so I stole their idea
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

Honestly it tastes so good that I kind of wanted an excuse to drink it haha. I read somebodys log where they replaced their coffee with ConDense so I stole their idea
    I don't drink coffee... It us good as an energy drink....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Numbers are huge again big D. Those front squats are rediculous! Funny you should say that about the morning Condense...sipping on mine as I'm typing. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. Ima be doin the same
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ima be doin the same
    Used to know a girl named Ima Cuming. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Used to know a girl named Ima Cuming. Lol
    No ****? Lol wierd
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Was that back in Nam? Lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Was that back in Nam? Lol
    Nice..

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Numbers are huge again big D. Those front squats are rediculous! Funny you should say that about the morning Condense...sipping on mine as I'm typing. Lol
    I could get used to being called "Big D" hahaha

Funny yall mention the vietnamese names. My uncle owns a grocery store in a vietnamese neighborhood and runs programs where he helps employ them and get them on their feet. But some had names Bitche, cunnt, and some others. He said the loudspeaker could get pretty funny at times. "*Cunnt, please report to the front register. Cunnt to the front register"

14. On a more serious note the morning ConDense has been working great. I have a big meeting at 1 and was nervous I would not have my work ready in time but the focus has helped me blow through it already. If i get promoted I will buy a dumptruck of this stuff

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Nice..
    Haha!!! Had to
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Spoke with my brother today. Said he loved the Condense. He took the full 2 scoops and he told me it took him 2 hours to finally convince himself to leave the gym. He managed to get 365x8 on bench instead of his usual 365x6. Im guessing the boost in strength was probably the stims mixed the added endurance from the BA. He has never taken BA before so the tingles feaked him out at first. Also, he mentioned it was some of the best pumps he has gotten from a preworkout and he liked that he was able to fall asleep. 1,3 products and craze tend to keep him up all night.

I am starting to get my cardio level backup after not running for 4 years. I almost have a heart attack in the sack so I decided it was time to do something. Did a mix of sprints and backwards running. My legs were already killing me but I took a scoop of ConDense and hit the track

Sprints:

40 yardsx50%
    40 yardsx50%
    40 yardsx50%
    60 yardsx80%
    100 yardsx100%
    100 yardsx100%
    100 yardsx100%

Pretty sad but I was literally dying after this.

Ran 1/2 (2 laps) backwards. If you have not tried this, its hell on the legs. Every muscle in my legs were screaming by the end. I think it helped buffer the lactic acid from my squat workout a bit as my legs feel much better than normal. The ConDense definitely helped motivate me to keep going when every part of me wanted to quit. Going to try to do some cardio 1-2 times a week from now on

17. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Spoke with my brother today. Said he loved the Condense. He took the full 2 scoops and he told me it took him 2 hours to finally convince himself to leave the gym. He managed to get 365x8 on bench instead of his usual 365x6. Im guessing the boost in strength was probably the stims mixed the added endurance from the BA. He has never taken BA before so the tingles feaked him out at first. Also, he mentioned it was some of the best pumps he has gotten from a preworkout and he liked that he was able to fall asleep. 1,3 products and craze tend to keep him up all night.

I am starting to get my cardio level backup after not running for 4 years. I almost have a heart attack in the sack so I decided it was time to do something. Did a mix of sprints and backwards running. My legs were already killing me but I took a scoop of ConDense and hit the track

Sprints:

40 yardsx50%
    40 yardsx50%
    40 yardsx50%
    60 yardsx80%
    100 yardsx100%
    100 yardsx100%
    100 yardsx100%

Pretty sad but I was literally dying after this.

Ran 1/2 (2 laps) backwards. If you have not tried this, its hell on the legs. Every muscle in my legs were screaming by the end. I think it helped buffer the lactic acid from my squat workout a bit as my legs feel much better than normal. The ConDense definitely helped motivate me to keep going when every part of me wanted to quit. Going to try to do some cardio 1-2 times a week from now on
    Yeah getting back into cardio does suck! From my experience with condense so far it really shines on cardio days just gives me the focus and energry to keep going. Not to mention it makes me sweat like crazy.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Yeah getting back into cardio does suck! From my experience with condense so far it really shines on cardio days just gives me the focus and energry to keep going. Not to mention it makes me sweat like crazy.
    Agreed. I have been taking a bit of alphamine or ConDense in the morning due to my lack of sleep to help me through the day. Days when take Alphamine and ConDense even 9 hours apart I sweat like crazy

19. Ok so this weekend was pretty hectic. I worked 3 shifts at the bar that were over 12 hours long a piece with football season finally starting again. Once again, I took a scoop or more of ConDense each shift to stay on top of my game. As always, the focus and energy were top notch. I feel people (myself included) forget how good plain old caffiene can be and get lost trying to find the next new designer stimulant. I also love the fact that I can fall asleep comfortably at the end of the night instead of cracked out, mind racing, lack of sleep. Also, some good news finally, I went to the chiropractor Saturday and a lot of my shoulder pain was related to my neck being severely out of place as well as my humerous being slightly twisted out of socket. Managed to get my neck fixed and my shoulder popped back into place and all of the new shoulder pain was gone within a day or two. Might still go easy on it this week just to be safe.

Managed to catch a back workout yesterday after work. Took two scoops of ConDense and hit the gym. I found two scoops hit harder than normal today and was hauling ass to the gym ready to go. Lower back was real tight from being on my feet all weekend and carrying ungodly amounts of kegs around so I am saving deadlifts for later this week.

Bent Rows:

barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    165x5
    195x5
    235x5
    265x5

One Arm Perpendicular Tbar Rows Gripping the Plate (Fat) end of the Bar:

1 platex10 (each arm)
    1 plate+25x10
    2 platesx12

Free Weight TBar Rows:

1 platex10
    2 platesx10
    3 platesx10
    4 platesx11 drop set to one plate

Chins:

BWx50 divided into 4 sets

WIDE Grip Seated Rows to Mid Chest:

130x10
    160x10
    180x7

Seated Rear Lateral Dumbell Raises

35'sx12
    35'sx12
    35'sx12

Reverse Barbell Curls:

barx10
    65x10
    85x11

Hard to explain those crazy one arm Tbar rows so I drew a crappy Picture to describe them:

Name:  row.png
Views: 63
Size:  9.4 KB

Its hard to tell from the picture but you stand over it completely bent over back parallel to the floor, grip the fat end of the bar, and row. It absolutely kills forearms for the grip, and fries the upper back as well. Some of the great powerlifters I have seen train used these as their secret upper back and grip builder. Between these and everse curls, my forearms were toast.

This was a pretty uncoventional workout but very satisfying. Energy, focus, and drive were all great especially for having such a long weekend. I pr'd on my 5 rep bent over row which I was very pleased about. I had a sick pump that was actually so painful I could barely drive home. I had to bend over, rest my elbows on my knees, and move my head and face up in down to wash my face and hair in the shower after I was so pumped. Definitely going to try this workout again in a few weeks.

20. Kickin ass bro :-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. love the drawing!! I'm going to have to try them seem killer!

22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    love the drawing!! I'm going to have to try them seem killer!
    Yeah man you definitely should. They take some time to get used to and find your prefered bar path, but once you do they will wreck you

23. Called Meadows Rows after John Meadows...I love these things

24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Called Meadows Rows after John Meadows...I love these things

Hahah thats it. Thanks for the vid I looked forever to find one but had no idea what they were called so I resorted to piss poor art work. This will give people a much better idea

25. nice vid doing these on my next back day!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. Putting the X back in Factor with poseidon
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 01:10 PM
  3. The road back to glory...
    By Nullifidian in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 12:49 PM
  4. Does the BW suppose to mix with the BA?
    By Nuteboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 11:55 AM