The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

Honestly it tastes so good that I kind of wanted an excuse to drink it haha. I read somebodys log where they replaced their coffee with ConDense so I stole their idea
    I don't drink coffee... It us good as an energy drink....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Numbers are huge again big D. Those front squats are rediculous! Funny you should say that about the morning Condense...sipping on mine as I'm typing. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Ima be doin the same
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ima be doin the same
    Used to know a girl named Ima Cuming. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Used to know a girl named Ima Cuming. Lol
    No ****? Lol wierd
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Was that back in Nam? Lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Was that back in Nam? Lol
    Nice..
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Numbers are huge again big D. Those front squats are rediculous! Funny you should say that about the morning Condense...sipping on mine as I'm typing. Lol
    I could get used to being called "Big D" hahaha

Funny yall mention the vietnamese names. My uncle owns a grocery store in a vietnamese neighborhood and runs programs where he helps employ them and get them on their feet. But some had names Bitche, cunnt, and some others. He said the loudspeaker could get pretty funny at times. "*Cunnt, please report to the front register. Cunnt to the front register"
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

On a more serious note the morning ConDense has been working great. I have a big meeting at 1 and was nervous I would not have my work ready in time but the focus has helped me blow through it already. If i get promoted I will buy a dumptruck of this stuff
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Nice..
    Haha!!! Had to
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Spoke with my brother today. Said he loved the Condense. He took the full 2 scoops and he told me it took him 2 hours to finally convince himself to leave the gym. He managed to get 365x8 on bench instead of his usual 365x6. Im guessing the boost in strength was probably the stims mixed the added endurance from the BA. He has never taken BA before so the tingles feaked him out at first. Also, he mentioned it was some of the best pumps he has gotten from a preworkout and he liked that he was able to fall asleep. 1,3 products and craze tend to keep him up all night.

I am starting to get my cardio level backup after not running for 4 years. I almost have a heart attack in the sack so I decided it was time to do something. Did a mix of sprints and backwards running. My legs were already killing me but I took a scoop of ConDense and hit the track

Sprints:

40 yardsx50%
    40 yardsx50%
    40 yardsx50%
    60 yardsx80%
    100 yardsx100%
    100 yardsx100%
    100 yardsx100%

Pretty sad but I was literally dying after this.

Ran 1/2 (2 laps) backwards. If you have not tried this, its hell on the legs. Every muscle in my legs were screaming by the end. I think it helped buffer the lactic acid from my squat workout a bit as my legs feel much better than normal. The ConDense definitely helped motivate me to keep going when every part of me wanted to quit. Going to try to do some cardio 1-2 times a week from now on
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Spoke with my brother today. Said he loved the Condense. He took the full 2 scoops and he told me it took him 2 hours to finally convince himself to leave the gym. He managed to get 365x8 on bench instead of his usual 365x6. Im guessing the boost in strength was probably the stims mixed the added endurance from the BA. He has never taken BA before so the tingles feaked him out at first. Also, he mentioned it was some of the best pumps he has gotten from a preworkout and he liked that he was able to fall asleep. 1,3 products and craze tend to keep him up all night.

I am starting to get my cardio level backup after not running for 4 years. I almost have a heart attack in the sack so I decided it was time to do something. Did a mix of sprints and backwards running. My legs were already killing me but I took a scoop of ConDense and hit the track

Sprints:

40 yardsx50%
    40 yardsx50%
    40 yardsx50%
    60 yardsx80%
    100 yardsx100%
    100 yardsx100%
    100 yardsx100%

Pretty sad but I was literally dying after this.

Ran 1/2 (2 laps) backwards. If you have not tried this, its hell on the legs. Every muscle in my legs were screaming by the end. I think it helped buffer the lactic acid from my squat workout a bit as my legs feel much better than normal. The ConDense definitely helped motivate me to keep going when every part of me wanted to quit. Going to try to do some cardio 1-2 times a week from now on
    Yeah getting back into cardio does suck! From my experience with condense so far it really shines on cardio days just gives me the focus and energry to keep going. Not to mention it makes me sweat like crazy.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Yeah getting back into cardio does suck! From my experience with condense so far it really shines on cardio days just gives me the focus and energry to keep going. Not to mention it makes me sweat like crazy.
    Agreed. I have been taking a bit of alphamine or ConDense in the morning due to my lack of sleep to help me through the day. Days when take Alphamine and ConDense even 9 hours apart I sweat like crazy
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Ok so this weekend was pretty hectic. I worked 3 shifts at the bar that were over 12 hours long a piece with football season finally starting again. Once again, I took a scoop or more of ConDense each shift to stay on top of my game. As always, the focus and energy were top notch. I feel people (myself included) forget how good plain old caffiene can be and get lost trying to find the next new designer stimulant. I also love the fact that I can fall asleep comfortably at the end of the night instead of cracked out, mind racing, lack of sleep. Also, some good news finally, I went to the chiropractor Saturday and a lot of my shoulder pain was related to my neck being severely out of place as well as my humerous being slightly twisted out of socket. Managed to get my neck fixed and my shoulder popped back into place and all of the new shoulder pain was gone within a day or two. Might still go easy on it this week just to be safe.

Managed to catch a back workout yesterday after work. Took two scoops of ConDense and hit the gym. I found two scoops hit harder than normal today and was hauling ass to the gym ready to go. Lower back was real tight from being on my feet all weekend and carrying ungodly amounts of kegs around so I am saving deadlifts for later this week.

Bent Rows:

barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    165x5
    195x5
    235x5
    265x5

One Arm Perpendicular Tbar Rows Gripping the Plate (Fat) end of the Bar:

1 platex10 (each arm)
    1 plate+25x10
    2 platesx12

Free Weight TBar Rows:

1 platex10
    2 platesx10
    3 platesx10
    4 platesx11 drop set to one plate

Chins:

BWx50 divided into 4 sets

WIDE Grip Seated Rows to Mid Chest:

130x10
    160x10
    180x7

Seated Rear Lateral Dumbell Raises

35'sx12
    35'sx12
    35'sx12

Reverse Barbell Curls:

barx10
    65x10
    85x11

Hard to explain those crazy one arm Tbar rows so I drew a crappy Picture to describe them:

Name:  row.png
Views: 53
Size:  9.4 KB

Its hard to tell from the picture but you stand over it completely bent over back parallel to the floor, grip the fat end of the bar, and row. It absolutely kills forearms for the grip, and fries the upper back as well. Some of the great powerlifters I have seen train used these as their secret upper back and grip builder. Between these and everse curls, my forearms were toast.

This was a pretty uncoventional workout but very satisfying. Energy, focus, and drive were all great especially for having such a long weekend. I pr'd on my 5 rep bent over row which I was very pleased about. I had a sick pump that was actually so painful I could barely drive home. I had to bend over, rest my elbows on my knees, and move my head and face up in down to wash my face and hair in the shower after I was so pumped. Definitely going to try this workout again in a few weeks.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Kickin ass bro :-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

love the drawing!! I'm going to have to try them seem killer!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

love the drawing!! I'm going to have to try them seem killer!
    Yeah man you definitely should. They take some time to get used to and find your prefered bar path, but once you do they will wreck you
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Called Meadows Rows after John Meadows...I love these things

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Called Meadows Rows after John Meadows...I love these things

Hahah thats it. Thanks for the vid I looked forever to find one but had no idea what they were called so I resorted to piss poor art work. This will give people a much better idea
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

nice vid doing these on my next back day!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Man I just noticed he recommends using straps but I have always done them strapless and it is hell on your grip
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Man I just noticed he recommends using straps but I have always done them strapless and it is hell on your grip
    I always use straps when doing back. Broke both of my hands at different time when I has young (football, some dudes face) grip has never been the same. Also when going heavier lets me focus on the movement not holding the weight..
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

I'm struggling with some tendonitis in my forearm right now and straps are the only thing getting me thru.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

I always use straps when doing back. Broke both of my hands at different time when I has young (football, some dudes face) grip has never been the same. Also when going heavier lets me focus on the movement not holding the weight..
    same situation here I just broke my hand this summer as well, it sucks not being able to go as heavy as I would like cuz it still hurts from time to time. Straps are a must on back day now sadly
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

I've injured a lot of things but thank god my hands have always been ok. I know I could use more weight on some things with straps but I like never using them because Of the extra arm and forearm work. Plus I love having a ton of grip strength. I completely understand why a lot people like using them (such as injuries, focus on the movement, etc)
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

So tell me, what's the most valuable part of ConDense pertaining to your work outs?
    Basically what has it help you achieve?
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So tell me, what's the most valuable part of ConDense pertaining to your work outs?
    Basically what has it help you achieve?
    I would say that 3 things come to mind. The main benefit that I have noticed is endurance. I am having to do some much higher rep work than usual and I have always been terrible with higher reps, longer runs, anything endurance related. Since adding ConDense, my endurance has benefited majorly. I am able to do a noticable increase in reps and since I have added cardio again I feel that I don't get as burnt out as quickly. I have always gotten good pumps but they have definitely had a very noticable increase with ConDense. Finally, I work long days so having that extra boost to make it to the gym is a major plus. These are the biggest changes I have noticed since incorporating ConDense.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Last night I got some conditioning in. I took one scoop of ConDense and head to the always dreaded hill sprints. Decided to do a hill near my local hs track. It was about 50 yards long and pretty steep. I ran two warm up laps on the track and headed to my sprint workout. Sprint up, walk down, repeat.

1 hillx50%
    1 hillx75%
    5 hillsx100%

I underestimated this hill and it definitely got the best of me. It was much steeper than it looked and my I could not feel my legs at the end of the last two. Its hard to judge the endurance aspect with sprints since it is short quick bursts. I do have a theory that the shorter rest and recovery times between sets while lifting on Condense has decreased a noticable amount and this had led to quicker workouts. So without realizing it, I believe my cardio has slightly improved from this alone. 4 weeks ago I wouldnt have even been able to do this workout as sad as it sounds. Hoping to get a leg/tricep workout in tonight so we will see how my legs feel squatting after those sprints.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

I agree, condense has help me alot with endurance.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Hit up a a quick leg and tricep workout last night. I took 2 scoops of ConDense as I was driving to the gym.

Song of the Day: Rock 4 Soundtrack - Hearts on Fire (F**k yes)

Front Squats:

barx20
    135x10
    135x8
    185x5
    225x5
    275x5
    315x3 (PR)

Barbell Lunges:

135x10
    185x10

SLDL:

135x12
    185x12
    225x10

Lying Dumbell Tricep Extensions:

30'sx10
    40'sx10
    50'sx10
    60'sx10

Tricep Rope Extensions:

Whole Stack for 3 sets of 12

Abs

Had a pretty solid workout I was pleased with it. I am only going to take one scoop of ConDense before legs from here on out. Honestly, the pump with 2 scoops is too much. After warming up with the bar my legs were pumped and I feel when my legs get pumped it hinders my strength in my legs. Back was a little tight so I did front squats and was able to push it more without effecting it. I have never tried 315 on front squats so it was a pretty substantial PR over anything I have done before so that was good. It was mostly a problem of balance as I was trying to keep the weight off my bad shoulder so it would pull me forward. Once again my endurance was great. Seems to be getting better every workout. I never have the energy in my legs to do barbell lunges that heavy after squatting but it went by today without a problem. Have a few more workouts and cardio sessions with this tub. I plan on purchasing more this week and playing around with some other additions such as caffiene free Focus XT.

And of course I had to post this:

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Grats on PR brother
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.38%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

In on this
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Grats on PR brother
    Thanks man weight was not really the problem so I expect this to rise quickly.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    In on this
    Liking the name haha
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Nice PR big D! That is a ton of weight to hold up there.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Great job on the PR! I need to get my legs up to your level!
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Three 1 5 on the front squats is nice. I need to get back to the lunges.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.38%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Liking the name haha
    Likewise
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Three 1 5 on the front squats is nice. I need to get back to the lunges.
    I think barbell lunges are my least favorite exercise in the world. They make you want to puke and and you can't walk for a week after. Damn effective though
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Ok guys I am going to be out of town until Monday so I will update as soon as I return. ConDense will most definitely be making the trip with me

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. Putting the X back in Factor with poseidon
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 01:10 PM
  3. The road back to glory...
    By Nullifidian in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 12:49 PM
  4. Does the BW suppose to mix with the BA?
    By Nuteboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 11:55 AM