The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Nothing like going into your workout with some fear in the back of your mind and coming out with satisfaction!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Well, that's going to suck for me. I usually never go higher than 6 reps.
    Same. most of my sets for my heavy compound movements at the beginning of workouts never go past 6 reps and I do higher reps for assistance. Doing higher reps for everything is killing me but I think from now on every 4th week or so I might throw it in,
    •   

3. Ok got a back workout in. No ConDense yet but I believe it shipped out yesterday. Pretty solid back workout no PRs this time but still felt solid.

Song of the day: Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast

Wide Grip Bent Rows:

Barx20
    135x10
    135x10
    185x10
    225x8
    245x8

Pull Ups

BWx25
    BWx13

Free Weight T-Bar Rows

1 platex10
    2 platesx10
    3 platesx10
    4 platesx12 then did a drop set until one plate remained

Single Arm Cable Rows:

100x14
    100x11

Straight Arm Rope Pulldowns:

100x15
    120x12

Reverse Flies:

35'sx12
    35'sx12

Straight Bar Curls:

45x10
    65x10
    95x8 drop set to 65x7

Hammer Grip Dumbell Curls

40'sx9

Heavy volume is still kicking my ass but is a nice change of pace. I usually only do 1 bicep exercise for a few sets at the end of back. I feel biceps get worked a ton during back day so no need to overdue such a small muscle. Bent rows felt pretty strong for using a pretty wide grip (hands mostly outside the rings.) Can't wait to get my ConDense and see how much extra endurance I get for some of these volume workouts plus the pump should be sick.

4. Straight Arm Rope Pulldowns:

100x115
    Strong as hell lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Strong as hell lol
    Hahaha I decided to go all out for the girl in the yoga pants next to me that set.

That and I smoked a quick rock in the bathroom right before....

6. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Hahaha I decided to go all out for the girl in the yoga pants next to me that set.

That and I smoked a quick rock in the bathroom right before....
    Name:  Monkey_Shocked_7049BE8E.png
Views: 232
Size:  214.7 KB

Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Hoping my ConDense arrives today in time for my workout. Took a quick picture at work over the weekend to give an example of pre ConDense vascularity so I will have something to compare it too. Not the best picture kind of hard to see but I will try to get a clearer, more visable one later. Taken with absolutely no pump and 2 days apart from any training. Hoping condense turns these into garden hoses.

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 1230
Size:  440.9 KB

8. Hella diesel brother with good vascularity! Can't wait!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Thanks man. I can't wait to see all of our logs once the ConDense gets here

10. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Thanks man. I can't wait to see all of our logs once the ConDense gets here
    Couldn't agree more!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

11. Still no ConDense as of yesterday but it looks like a few have recieved theirs so hopefully mine will be here today. Grabbed a quick bench workout today. I was a little disappointed in today's workout but thats just the way it goes sometimes. Tried to switch it up with Incline Barbell, Close Grip, Dumbells etc. but my shoulder still gets irritated by anything other than flat so thats what I am sticking to for now.

Song of the Day: Killswitch Engage - My Last Serenade

Bench:

Barx50
    135x10
    135x10
    165x10
    185x23

Barbell Skull Crushers:

barx10
    65x10
    85x10
    105x10
    125x12

Tricep Rope Extensions:

100x20
    120x18
    130x16

Pushup Circuit:

legs elevated 3 sets to failure

Took it a little easier this workout as my shoulder seems to be irritated. Also my strength was down a but so I am going to deload a week to recoup and let my shoulder heal up a bit as well. Its been a long, aggrevating, and humbling year dealing with this thing. Its slowly but surely coming around and I would rather play it safe then have to go through this horrible process again. Thats just part of it though. You just have to adapt and keep moving forward. Hoping to get a leg workout in tonight and have my ConDense to boot.

12. I got mine! Lol sorry that was a dee thing to do... but i had to.. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I got mine! Lol sorry that was a dee thing to do... but i had to.. lol
    Haha I saw. I have I told you lately that I hate you?

14. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

Lol i kno, but i just wanted you to see the tub again... lol c'mon bro dont hate me, ill send you a scoop? Friends?

15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol i kno, but i just wanted you to see the tub again... lol c'mon bro dont hate me, ill send you a scoop? Friends?
    Thrown in a case of beer and a good bottle of bourbon and I will call it even

16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    where is my scoop? I'm green with envy!! LOL

17. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I'll pour some salt in the wound!!! It's here

Name:  condense.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  34.5 KB

18. Its about to go down! *kevin hart voice*

19. Sorry for the lack of updates I have been moving. I had my ConDense shipped to a friends house because I was in the process of moving so I am sure it has gotten there just have not gotten a chance to go grab it. Im going to head over tonight or tomorrow morning to get it and my next workout is tomorrow night so I will post impressions.

20. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates I have been moving. I had my ConDense shipped to a friends house because I was in the process of moving so I am sure it has gotten there just have not gotten a chance to go grab it. Im going to head over tonight or tomorrow morning to get it and my next workout is tomorrow night so I will post impressions.
    Started mine last night.. you don't know what your missing!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Started mine last night.. you don't know what your missing!!
    I read your log looks like you had a solid first workout. Can't wait to try mine

22. I got my hands on my ConDense last night and I grabbed a quick back workout. It was a bad day to start ConDense because my dog as been sick and keeping me up for the last 4 days (nothing the vet can do right now) so I have been getting 3 hours of sleep a night. There is no way I would have been able to workout if it weren't for the ConDense.

Taste: The stuff tastes great. Not so much Jolly Rancher like some people said IMO. Its not tart or sour. To me it tastes EXACTLY like green apple laffy taffy or air heads. Very refreshing and very delicious.

Energy/Focus: To me this is where this stuff really shines. Its just your simple 200mg caffiene like your typical NoDoz. Nothing more, nothing less which is not a bad thing. It provides a great amount of energy and focus while not making you crackhead or keeping you up all night. The beauty of it to me is the versatility this allows. Want to do EC stack? No problem just pop some primatene tabs with it. Major 1,3 fan? Also not a problem just add it on top of it. Nuetropic freak? take this with caffiene free Focus XT for an amazing stack. 200mg caffiene is almost standard in every formula so you can add diff stimulants to fit your needs. If you just need a good boost and do not want to be up all night take it as is. Honestly, you do not really need to add anything to it but if you ever want to or experiment it can be completely customizable which is great.

Pumps and endurance: I had a really ****ty workout due to lack of sleep and exhaustion not too mention I had to rush through the workout. I still managed to get a great pump which never would have never happened with as little as I had time to do had I not taken ConDense. I cannot wait to see how it does when I am rested and ready to go.

Song of the Day: Devil Driver: Hold Back the Day

Bent Row:

135x10
    135x8
    185x8
    185x8
    225x5 (way down)

Kroc Rows:

20x100's
    13x100'2

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows:

160x10
    180x10
    200x10 drop set 160x8

Straight Arm Pulldown:

120x20
    130x16

Alternating Dumbell Curls:

30'sx10
    50'sx10, 40'sx8, 30'sx6 (One big drop set since I was rushed)

Overall, I was very weak with not a lot of endurance due to my circumstances. However, I was pleased with ConDense because without it, I never would have even made it to the gym. I also got a great pump which shocked me so this product definitely works as advertised there. The dog is going to observation for a few days at the vet later today so I will be getting more sleep and give this product a much deserved better workout. So far I am very impressed though.

23. Solid numbers considering the circumstances. Hope your buddy gets to feeling better!

24. Great update!!! Kickass brother!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. looking good, trust me just wait until you get a good workout in..

26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Solid numbers considering the circumstances. Hope your buddy gets to feeling better!
    Thanks I hope he gets better too. Little guy never leaves my side so im hoping that he starts feeling better or that they at least find out whats wrong.

I bartend on the weekends to supplement some cash since my real job is straight commission. I think im going to have to chug some ConDense before since I am still exhausted and see how pumped I get while carrying kegs up and down 2 flights of stairs.

Can't wait for legs this week. All my work pants already barely fit around my ass/thighs. Throw some ConDense on top and I can already hear the seams exploding

27. Sorry guys ended up being slammed all weekend. I will update tomorrow but all I can say is that y'all are goin to like this

28. Ok so Friday night I ended up being slammed at work as I figured I would be. About 1000+ people at a bar with only two bartenders working. With such little sleep, around 7pm I slammed 2 scoops of ConDense and it literally saved my life. Unbelievable energy from 400mgs of caffiene and the BA tingles kicked in strong. I probably carried 10-15 full sized kegs up three flights of stairs and my arms were so pumped that I thought they were going to explode. Several people commented on how massive my forearms looked and one group began calling me Popeye. I worked until 6am that night without crashing. I will try to limit using condense for workouts only but I needed a massive pickup and ConDense saved the day. Also I used a dash of it to make a shot out of sheer curiosity. A dash of ConDense, splash of Fireball, Vodka, splash of cran = pretty damn good washington apple shot

29. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Ok so Friday night I ended up being slammed at work as I figured I would be. About 1000+ people at a bar with only two bartenders working. With such little sleep, around 7pm I slammed 2 scoops of ConDense and it literally saved my life. Unbelievable energy from 400mgs of caffiene and the BA tingles kicked in strong. I probably carried 10-15 full sized kegs up three flights of stairs and my arms were so pumped that I thought they were going to explode. Several people commented on how massive my forearms looked and one group began calling me Popeye. I worked until 6am that night without crashing. I will try to limit using condense for workouts only but I needed a massive pickup and ConDense saved the day. Also I used a dash of it to make a shot out of sheer curiosity. A dash of ConDense, splash of Fireball, Vodka, splash of cran = pretty damn good washington apple shot
    Haha epic man!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. Sunday I managed to get a great leg workout in. Back still isn't back to normal so I once again stopped before I would struggle too much to prevent it from being aggrevated. The good news is I was able to do more reps without struggling. The bad news is trying to walk with ConDensed pumped legs sucks majorly. Trying to sit down for my post dinner dump literally almost ended with me falling off to the side on the bathroom floor.

Song of the Day: Metallica - Battery

Squats:

barx20
    135x10
    225x10
    275x8
    315x8
    225x31

SLDL:

135x10
    185x10
    225x12

Pull Ups:

1x25

Standing Cable Crunches:

3 sets x 125 to failure

Overall felt great. Got an additional 2 reps at 315 before they started to become difficult. To compensate for having to stop short on my heavy sets, I decided to do a max rep burnout set with light weight. 31 reps of squats combined with ConDense was literally the most pumped my legs have ever been. I thought they were going to explode but I am definitely seeing an increase in endurance. That much volume with all the work and no sleep was an accomplishment and I believe ConDense has something to do with it. Also I began doing one set of pull ups just short of failure on legs days. Doing this in the past seemed to make my back stronger and bigger. The key is not to overdo it so a few light sets or one set taken to just before failure always worked best for me. Going to catch another workout this afternoon so I will update with results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:03 PM
  2. Putting the X back in Factor with poseidon
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 02:10 PM
  3. The road back to glory...
    By Nullifidian in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 01:49 PM
  4. Does the BW suppose to mix with the BA?
    By Nuteboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 12:55 PM