Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
John Smeton and Anabolic Innovations were nice enough to let me log stoked.. Received the bottle today with a nice pull string bag and a ton of samples.. Really looking forward to trying stoked.
I am 26 yrs old and have been lifting for about 6 yrs. I am 5' 11 195 15%bf. Ran an epi cycle and don't feel like my libido every really came back... Hoping this stuff will help in the gym and the sack.
Took my first dose this morning... not much to report as of yet... will keep you guys updated.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cool deal. i have a bottle myself and am interested in your results

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
so far so good. slept better than usual.. not sure if that is from stoked or a hard workout!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a few days in so nothing in libido as of yet. Still feel like I am sleeping deeper and waking up more refreshed.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I'm in. AI makes some of the best products out.

sharperunner

Awards
Subscribed. Just picked up the testpro, stoked and glycobol stack to use in the near future.

sharperunner

Awards
AI lured me in with a good discount and then struck like a great white shark on a baby seal with the free agmatine deal.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished working out. Felt like I had more endurance for sure. Libido seems to be up slightly as well. So far so good!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Subscribed. Just picked up the testpro, stoked and glycobol stack to use in the near future.
Thats a great stack, I love testopro + DAA as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning wood ;) guess its working. Overall I feel better. No sides to report which is always good.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
U try the maniac sample yet
Yeah. Unfortunately it wasn't very good :( I didn't really fell anything from it to be honest. I probably need a stim break but it's soo hard! Notice libido is up slightly and I just seem to feel a little better overall.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeah. Unfortunately it wasn't very good :( I didn't really fell anything from it to be honest. I probably need a stim break but it's soo hard! Notice libido is up slightly and I just seem to feel a little better overall.
Get out!
I can't believe that maniac gets me swollen. Makes it feel like my skins about to rip open. As far as people for pumps that's my favorite. Muscle marinade as far as stimulus and focus.

I guess every one is different, are u on a low Carb diet?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumps I like flood hemavol or domination. I want to try new jack3d and condense. I think I'm addicted to pres haha

murk01

murk01

Awards
Pumps I like flood hemavol or domination. I want to try new jack3d and condense. I think I'm addicted to pres haha
I know its going to sound crazy but hemavol didn't do anything for me. Never tried Flood. Jack3d and Noxplode bring my blood pressure up to high and I can't work out. Muscle marinade is like upgraded adderal.
A little MM and I'm ready for the BAR exam.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
well stay away from craze if you want youre worried about bp haha.. so libidio is surely up... overall I am feeling better and workouts seem to be more intense progressively. This is a subtle boost but it is definitely there... liking it thus far!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
so far so good on the stoked :) i would give it an overall 8/10 thus far.. libido is up for sure.. nothing drastic but noticeable. Seem to have better workouts and an overall sense of well being...

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good. Give it about an 8 overall thus far. Libido is up and overall workouts have been more intense. It is a subtle but gradual difference that is nice a a stand alone product! Good job ai!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
really liking stoked as a standalone but i might try the swole stack after for more of an umph! i surely notice a difference in libido on stoked and it seems to get better with each passing day. as of now i would recommend and purchase again! more endurance in the gym along with the increased libido is a win win

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All is well on the stoked front. Libido is getting better by the day along with endurance. No real change in in weight. Feel a little stronger overall though. I will be sure to add this to my pct after my epi cycle

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight is up two lbs :) not saying its directly from stoked, but there may be a correlation. Libido.... Very high right the past few days. Too bad the wife is already pregnant :) also notice more endurance during my workouts (especially dreaded cardio) as well as more overall energy throughout the day. Few more days left but I will have stoked around in the future!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoying stokes that's for sure. Been on lecheeks speed x3 which has daa and I think it is helping kick it up a notch. Even though it's a small amount and it takes time to reach full saturation, I still feel a slight increase :) no sides or negatives in dealing with stoked. Works out great! Endurance-8 libido-8.5

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Enjoying stokes that's for sure. Been on lecheeks speed x3 which has daa and I think it is helping kick it up a notch. Even though it's a small amount and it takes time to reach full saturation, I still feel a slight increase :) no sides or negatives in dealing with stoked. Works out great! Endurance-8 libido-8.5
Good deal. Keep up the good work. Stoked is definitely underrated.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still have great libido and endurance. Have more of an overall good feeling. Will post final review tomorrow. Ai makes tremendous products and stoked is one of them!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review: stoked has been very good to me. I have noticed a huge increase in libido as well as endurance and overall more energy. Overall i would give it a 8.5. I will give t-bol an 8.5 and testforce 2 an 8. The libido increase was subtle but after a week was in full effect. I had more intense workouts and kept pushing those few extra sets. AI makes great products and I will be using this in my pct after my epi cycle. Anyone looking for a good all around test booster without any negative sides, this is it. I like daa but seem to get itchy nips. No sides from stoked. Great job AI and thank you for the logging opportunity!