ConDense'd Log for the Stim Tolerant Individual (Sponsored)

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
First I'd like to thank Purus for giving me the opportunity to log this pre-workout! I'm really looking forward to it.

For this log I'll be doing the Westside Barbell routine and obviously will be looking for mostly strength gains. It will also be a great routine to attest to any endurance changes from taking ConDense.

Sunday – Dynamic Effort Bench

Dynamic Bench Press
Triceps
Shoulders
Lats/Upper Back

Monday – Max Effort Squat/DL

Max Effort Exercise
Hamstrings
Low Back
Abs

Wednesday – Max Effort Bench Press

Max Effort Exercise
Triceps
Shoulders
Lats/Upper Back

Friday – Dynamic Squat/DL

Dynamic Squat
Hamstrings
Low Back
Abs

I'll be rotating exercises every two weeks.

Stats:
21 years old
5'10 167

This log is definitely exciting for me since I have high hopes that I'll actually find a pre-workout that works for me since I'm definitely high on stim tolerances. I'm prescribed to 30mg Adderall which makes me feel normal so if this stuff works well for me then it's obviously a great product! Don't worry, I won't be taking Adderall on the log though, lol. I just need it for my classes!

Thanks for following!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
First!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd :) even tho bigtex said I was a little bitch in his thread...oh well haters Gunna hate

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In, better l8 than never! & damn y'all hype haha!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sub'd , curious about how you have been doing after you S4 run bro.

2nd :) even tho bigtex said I was a little bitch in his thread...oh well haters Gunna hate
I'm a little bitch and I don't mind :D! I'll let the years roll by.
I notice he had nothing to say to me though.
Lol meh he is just a nouveau-riche-daddy's-girl lackey so his opinions stopped being of matter to me after the maid post haha. He has a strong sister though :D!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
dont worry i'm here. this party can officially start.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Broda-cious!! Show us what Purus has done for us now.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Don't have the ConDense yet but figured I'd log my workout anyway!

Dynamic Upper
Bench: 85# + 80# band tension 8x3
Military Press: 65x5x5
Pull-ups: BWx8x3
Dips: BWx10/10/10/8 -- Going to do sets of 10 until I can't do 10 reps with good speed.

Did all of my exercises with ~60 seconds rest in between sets and it felt pretty good. First Dynamic workout I've ever done and I really liked it! Just kind of went by feel hence the random set/rep ranges.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
watching.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Heavy Lower
Pause Squats: 135x5, 185x3, 205x3x3 (2-3 seconds at bottom of the rep)
Stiff Legged Deadlift: 135x8, 185x6, 205x4, 225x2
Box Calf Raises: 135x4x8
Cable Crunches: 110x10, 120x3x5

Figured I might as well log my workouts to give you guys a good idea of my strength beforehand anyway.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
following for the test boosting!

j/k in for the log.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in on this cant wait to get mine!!! lets kill it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's definitely the Avi... I wasnt heated on any of you guys. Just to get stuff straight
Good man here for gettin **** straight ^

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with the log I will be following to see how your results compare with mine. Props on the westside I have used it before with great results

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the log I will be following to see how your results compare with mine. Props on the westside I have used it before with great results
Thanks! I have high hopes that it's the strength routine that I've been looking for. It's been my biggest struggle so far.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I have high hopes that it's the strength routine that I've been looking for. It's been my biggest struggle so far.
Trust me I know all about it. Its a constant battle of ups and downs and fighting through injuries. Stay consistent, dedicated, and smart in your training and you will meet and exceed whatever strength goals you set for yourself. Westside will serve you great for this purpose.

Im also a big fan of Wendler's 5/3/1 and Juggernaut training in case you want to swtich it up after finishing Westside

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh and subbed. Check out my log of ConDense if you want. Im fighting to gain my strength back as well

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
better late than never.... I'm waiting on mine as well.. We will all be comparing notes lets kill it!!!
We can start a competition! Whoever can take the most scoops without their heart exploding wins!! :veryhappy:

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
We can start a competition! Whoever can take the most scoops without their heart exploding wins!! :veryhappy:
I'm in I have a low stim tolerance soo I'll be the first in the ER..:biglaugh:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
better late than never.... I'm waiting on mine as well.. We will all be comparing notes lets kill it!!!
bcazo you running the promo log as well? im just going to take the whole tub at once... Flipping over cars in the gym parking lot will be a hell of a workout.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
bcazo you running the promo log as well? im just going to take the whole tub at once... Flipping over cars in the gym parking lot will be a hell of a workout.
Yep I'm in on this too!! I'll start my log when I get the goods... Also going to stack it with fatsmack and recycle...

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep I'm in on this too!! I'll start my log when I get the goods... Also going to stack it with fatsmack and recycle...
Nice I will sub it when you get it up

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I'll sub too!

Heavy Upper
DB Bench: 40x12, 60x5, 75x3x4 ... I'll either try and go to 3x5 next time or go to 80's for 3x3
Arnold Press: 30x2x5, 35x5, 40x3 ... I think this is where my weak link is. Shoulders seem to be holding everything else back a tad.
Face Pulls: 80x8, 90x8, 100x6, 110x4
Wide Grip Skull Crushers: 65x5, 85x3,3,5 ... Don't know where I pulled the extra two reps from on the last set lol

In before weak shoulders.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yup, I'll sub too!

Heavy Upper
DB Bench: 40x12, 60x5, 75x3x4 ... I'll either try and go to 3x5 next time or go to 80's for 3x3
Arnold Press: 30x2x5, 35x5, 40x3 ... I think this is where my weak link is. Shoulders seem to be holding everything else back a tad.
Face Pulls: 80x8, 90x8, 100x6, 110x4

Wide Grip Skull Crushers: 65x5, 85x3,3,5 ... Don't know where I pulled the extra two reps from on the last set from lol

In before weak shoulders.
numbers mean nothing it's all about results!! I pushed my shoulder too hard in my younger years and I pay for it now.. just keep good form and the weight will come.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
numbers mean nothing it's all about results!! I pushed my shoulder too hard in my younger years and I pay for it now.. just keep good form and the weight will come.
This ^^^

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely going to be a challenge because I'm trying to keep my weight kinda low right now while having my strength go up. I'm going back to college in a little under 2 weeks so my food budget will be slightly low. I'd much rather try to maintain a 170 pound frame than a 190-200 pound one for now. First time I'm doing this so it'll be a learning process for sure.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont u have a meal plan, usually there is an all u can eat dining hall that u can go to a few times a day plus take food from there, thats what i used to do lol

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I live off campus and I make my own food. We have a buffet but it's never stuff I'd want to eat.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hear ya, i actually lied off campus and didnt even get a meal plan and jsut cooked all my own stuff...... lots of chicken oats, rice, sweetpotatoes, pb, olive oil i uess lol that stuff isnt too epensive

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you can find a costco or sams or something near by or back home that will save you tons to buy in bulk

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
If you can find a costco or sams or something near by or back home that will save you tons to buy in bulk
I'm actually going to be signing up for Sam's Club after I head back down to Florida.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son is a junior in college and we got him a Costco card. He loves that place.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Dynamic Lower
Jump Squats: 135x8x3
Rack Deadlifts: 135x3x12
Single Leg Curls: 50x4x8
Torso Twists: 60x3x8

Didn't have the time to do the whole bands + box squat setup so I figured jump squats would be a good dynamic workout.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
lovin it