ConDense'd Log for the Stim Tolerant Individual (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. better late than never.... I'm waiting on mine as well.. We will all be comparing notes lets kill it!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    better late than never.... I'm waiting on mine as well.. We will all be comparing notes lets kill it!!!
    We can start a competition! Whoever can take the most scoops without their heart exploding wins!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    We can start a competition! Whoever can take the most scoops without their heart exploding wins!!
    I'm in I have a low stim tolerance soo I'll be the first in the ER..

  4. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    better late than never.... I'm waiting on mine as well.. We will all be comparing notes lets kill it!!!
    bcazo you running the promo log as well? im just going to take the whole tub at once... Flipping over cars in the gym parking lot will be a hell of a workout.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    bcazo you running the promo log as well? im just going to take the whole tub at once... Flipping over cars in the gym parking lot will be a hell of a workout.
    Yep I'm in on this too!! I'll start my log when I get the goods... Also going to stack it with fatsmack and recycle...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Yep I'm in on this too!! I'll start my log when I get the goods... Also going to stack it with fatsmack and recycle...
    Nice I will sub it when you get it up

  8. Yup, I'll sub too!

    Heavy Upper
    DB Bench: 40x12, 60x5, 75x3x4 ... I'll either try and go to 3x5 next time or go to 80's for 3x3
    Arnold Press: 30x2x5, 35x5, 40x3 ... I think this is where my weak link is. Shoulders seem to be holding everything else back a tad.
    Face Pulls: 80x8, 90x8, 100x6, 110x4
    Wide Grip Skull Crushers: 65x5, 85x3,3,5 ... Don't know where I pulled the extra two reps from on the last set lol

    In before weak shoulders.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Yup, I'll sub too!

    Heavy Upper
    DB Bench: 40x12, 60x5, 75x3x4 ... I'll either try and go to 3x5 next time or go to 80's for 3x3
    Arnold Press: 30x2x5, 35x5, 40x3 ... I think this is where my weak link is. Shoulders seem to be holding everything else back a tad.
    Face Pulls: 80x8, 90x8, 100x6, 110x4

    Wide Grip Skull Crushers: 65x5, 85x3,3,5 ... Don't know where I pulled the extra two reps from on the last set from lol

    In before weak shoulders.
    numbers mean nothing it's all about results!! I pushed my shoulder too hard in my younger years and I pay for it now.. just keep good form and the weight will come.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    numbers mean nothing it's all about results!! I pushed my shoulder too hard in my younger years and I pay for it now.. just keep good form and the weight will come.
    This ^^^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. It's definitely going to be a challenge because I'm trying to keep my weight kinda low right now while having my strength go up. I'm going back to college in a little under 2 weeks so my food budget will be slightly low. I'd much rather try to maintain a 170 pound frame than a 190-200 pound one for now. First time I'm doing this so it'll be a learning process for sure.

  12. dont u have a meal plan, usually there is an all u can eat dining hall that u can go to a few times a day plus take food from there, thats what i used to do lol

  13. I live off campus and I make my own food. We have a buffet but it's never stuff I'd want to eat.

  14. i hear ya, i actually lied off campus and didnt even get a meal plan and jsut cooked all my own stuff...... lots of chicken oats, rice, sweetpotatoes, pb, olive oil i uess lol that stuff isnt too epensive

  15. If you can find a costco or sams or something near by or back home that will save you tons to buy in bulk

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    If you can find a costco or sams or something near by or back home that will save you tons to buy in bulk
    I'm actually going to be signing up for Sam's Club after I head back down to Florida.

  17. My son is a junior in college and we got him a Costco card. He loves that place.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Dynamic Lower
    Jump Squats: 135x8x3
    Rack Deadlifts: 135x3x12
    Single Leg Curls: 50x4x8
    Torso Twists: 60x3x8

    Didn't have the time to do the whole bands + box squat setup so I figured jump squats would be a good dynamic workout.

  19. Name:  homegrownbigbootythickthighsredheadpics_thumb.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  35.0 KB

    Name:  HOTGIRL.jpg
Views: 3758
Size:  37.0 KB

    Name:  320855_751362142396_31502647_36616177_1650843838_n.jpg
Views: 14582
Size:  31.2 KB

    Test boostin'

  20. lovin it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 943"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 944"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 942"/>

    Test boostin'
    Thanks test in now up!!!

  22. gotta love anice butt and toned legs!

  23. I was gong to post something spectacular and logical. After post #49 now my post is....


    uhhhhhhhhhhhh yes?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    I was gong to post something spectacular and logical. After post #49 now my post is....

    uhhhhhhhhhhhh yes?
    *Thumbsup*
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. You're welcome

  26. Did my Dynamic Upper yesterday but tweaked my elbow during the bench by accidentally locking out hard. Still finished but nothing great and practiced my cleans with the extra time.

  27. Something's pulling at the strings of my heart! The UPS guy came, dropped off two packages and I was like, yes!!!! Nothing for me. Then the USPS guy came like 15 minutes later and I was like, . Nothing again. Sad day.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Something's pulling at the strings of my heart! The UPS guy came, dropped off two packages and I was like, yes!!!! Nothing for me. Then the USPS guy came like 15 minutes and I was like, . Nothing again. Sad day.

    talk about a d*ck tease!!!

  29. Heavy Lower
    Power Cleans: 95x8x1, 115x3x1
    Oly Squat: 135x8, 185x5, 205x3, 225x2, 235x1, 245x1, 255x1 (Mega PR)
    SLDL: 225x3x5 (PR)

    Still trying to get the cleans down. 2nd pull is the hardest part for me.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 943"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 944"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 942"/>

    Test boostin'
    That last girl has a fatty!!!!!! My goodness lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW SARMS S-4 LOG!!!! - For the MMA Fighter
    By rospina in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 08:52 PM
  2. MAN Sports FIGURE FUEL Logging for the ladies !!
    By learn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 11:52 AM
  3. New log for the 08 year
    By djbombsquad in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 05:10 PM
  4. New log for the 08 year
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:18 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 01:40 AM
Log in
Log in