Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)

Page 7 of 14 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    my world famous power chilli well famous in my world anyway

    3 lbs ground beef i used 90/10 it was buy one get one
    2 29oz ea cans garbanzo beans
    2 cans diced tomatoes
    1 can stewed tomatoes
    1 large onion

    spice to taste

    i use chilli powder, cumin, lawrys season salt, lil cinnamon

    i dont have the excat macros i cant find my recipe book we are moving soon but i split this into 6 servings
    so you get like 50g protein 30 carbs/15fiber and i think 20 fat each so its a nice meal if it fits your schedule



    Name:  power chilli.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  232.8 KB
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions

  2. packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,901
    Rep Power
    1442506

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    WTH man where's the invite lol! Me want!! I love me sum chilli. I make sum myself. It's Tommy D's famous Beer Chili haha

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    my world famous power chilli well famous in my world anyway

    3 lbs ground beef i used 90/10 it was buy one get one
    2 29oz ea cans garbanzo beans
    2 cans diced tomatoes
    1 can stewed tomatoes
    1 large onion

    spice to taste

    i use chilli powder, cumin, lawrys season salt, lil cinnamon

    i dont have the excat macros i cant find my recipe book we are moving soon but i split this into 6 servings
    so you get like 50g protein 30 carbs/15fiber and i think 20 fat each so its a nice meal if it fits your schedule



    Name:  power chilli.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  232.8 KB
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  3. packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,901
    Rep Power
    1442506

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Oh yeah now that's what packers likes to see my brother's hitting dem pr's! Hell with Lecheek products been on a roll with PR's!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    hit 2 more PRs today this $h!t is crazy cant believe Im gaining strength while majorly under calories. I would love to run the massHGH testoX9 and AD3 on an 8 week bulk.

    todays workout
    1/2 scoop speedx3 1 scoop intratest pre 1 scoop intra during.
    seems to be the magic combo for me

    Db Flat bench 50sX10 60sX10 70X10 80X10 90X8 100X5PR
    Cable flys 4 sets of 15
    Pull ups 10,8,8,7
    rows 135x15 205x12 205x10 drop 135x10
    DB shoulder press 50x10 60x10 70x9 80x5PR
    lateral raises 20x12 25x10 30x8 30x8 drop 20x7
    ez bar curls ss with overhead tri extensions
    4 sets of 10 each then a drop set of about 25 each
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

    •   
       

  4. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh yeah now that's what packers likes to see my brother's hitting dem pr's! Hell with Lecheek products been on a roll with PR's!
    Oh yeah!!! i know ive said it multiple times on this thread already but man am i shocked that im getting stronger while about 700 calories under maintenance. Lecheek is no joke
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  5. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    WTH man where's the invite lol! Me want!! I love me sum chilli. I make sum myself. It's Tommy D's famous Beer Chili haha
    haha thats a long ways to travel for sum chilli. It is effin good though and your more then welcome
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  6. packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,901
    Rep Power
    1442506

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Oh yeah!!! i know ive said it multiple times on this thread already but man am i shocked that im getting stronger while about 700 calories under maintenance. Lecheek is no joke

    I know man I love them so frigging glad they are alive!! lol Yeah man chili is da best. Here's mine

    1 can of heiniken beer
    2.5 lbs lean 93% beef
    2 cans of bush chili beans
    2 cans red beans
    1 can tomato juice
    1 can of black beans
    3 cloves garlic
    1 onion diced
    pepper and salt to taste dang it im making myself hungry!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  7. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I know man I love them so frigging glad they are alive!! lol Yeah man chili is da best. Here's mine

    1 can of heiniken beer
    2.5 lbs lean 93% beef
    2 cans of bush chili beans
    2 cans red beans
    1 can tomato juice
    1 can of black beans
    3 cloves garlic
    1 onion diced
    pepper and salt to taste dang it im making myself hungry!

    mmmmm looks good i will be trying this soon may need to substitute the beer though no booze for me. well i guess it cooks off all the alcohol anyway so it doesnt count
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  8. packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,901
    Rep Power
    1442506

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Exactally bro I don't drink beer but very rarley but it cooks out yes. My kids love it. I drink red wine like few times a week but that's it.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  9. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I dont drink at all I tend to go overboard/make poor decisions when i do so i just dont do it
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  10. Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,358
    Rep Power
    2901840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Exactally bro I don't drink beer but very rarley but it cooks out yes. My kids love it. I drink red wine like few times a week but that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I dont drink at all I tend to go overboard/make poor decisions when i do so i just dont do it
    I would say I do both of these lol. Thanks to both of you I want chilli this early. On the other hand today is the day my wife makes 2 big a$$ pots of sauce for the winter Ready to really get ready for my bulk with all that pasat and garlic bread this winter. Of course it will be washed down with the red wine.
  11. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I would say I do both of these lol. Thanks to both of you I want chilli this early. On the other hand today is the day my wife makes 2 big a$$ pots of sauce for the winter Ready to really get ready for my bulk with all that pasat and garlic bread this winter. Of course it will be washed down with the red wine.
    i want some garlic bread or any kind of bread in general right now. Looking forward to bulking Marms im hungry
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  12. Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,358
    Rep Power
    2901840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    i want some garlic bread or any kind of bread in general right now. Looking forward to bulking Marms im hungry
    Im gonna have some french toast now and carb it up before I go do shoulders with my coffee. Had to rub it in at least once on you I have been nice so far lol.
  13. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Im gonna have some french toast now and carb it up before I go do shoulders with my coffee. Had to rub it in at least once on you I have been nice so far lol.
    haha did you see distilled waters log yesterday? we were talking about how awesome breakfast is especially in the form of french toast. I love french toast my absolute favorite that and crepes. You suck im jealous
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  14. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,669
    Rep Power
    2038266

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Guys, I really don't appreciate all the mentions of me in this thread and no invite, from anyone! Find out who your friends are. Good grief, now if everyone sends me 2lbs of protein I'll look the other way and play nice with everyone :-D
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Guys, I really don't appreciate all the mentions of me in this thread and no invite, from anyone! Find out who your friends are. Good grief, now if everyone sends me 2lbs of protein I'll look the other way and play nice with everyone :-D
    haha your famous around here brother. Protein is a tough subject right now im running low and stuff takes forever to get here its crazy.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  16. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    20 days out

    Name:  9-15 front.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  198.7 KB
    Name:  9-15 back.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  185.2 KB
    Name:  9-15 right.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  207.3 KB
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  17. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,669
    Rep Power
    2038266

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Dang homie, you've got some thick abs! Lookin good man.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  18. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Dang homie, you've got some thick abs! Lookin good man.
    thanks brother. I do these leg raises with 10lb ankle weights as suggested by BigT they are killer.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  19. packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,901
    Rep Power
    1442506

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bro no ****z your pics are getting better and better. Nothing more shows off your hard work then this.

    QUOTE=mattys4;3615052]20 days out

    Name:  9-15 front.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  198.7 KB
    Name:  9-15 back.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  185.2 KB
    Name:  9-15 right.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  207.3 KB[/QUOTE]
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  20. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Bro no ****z your pics are getting better and better. Nothing more shows off your hard work then this.
    Thanks Pack that means alot bro
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  21. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    man these effin double workouts are killing me all day long at work im dreading the afternoon workout wtf. I killed it today regardless and even enjoyed my intervals I put a bunch of new songs on my ipod yesterday so I just jammed out.

    A.M. workout
    Incline DB Press 50x12 60x12 70x12 80x10 90x7x5
    incline flys ss with cable crossovers 4 sets of 15ea

    pullups wide as possible 10,8,8,7
    t-bar rows 35x15 70x15 115x12x10x8
    cable rows 3 sets of 12ish

    standing MPs 95x12 115x10 135x8,6,4
    arnold press ss with rear delt flys i used 40s and 15s 4 sets of 10 APs and 15 flys

    preacher curls ss med ball tricep pushups like diamonds pushups but hands on the ball instead
    4 sets to failure each

    db curls ss tri etensions
    4 sets to failure each

    P.M.

    20 mis intervals max incline hit 180hr then walk till 145 repeat
    abs weighted leg raises 3 sets of 15
    cable crunches 3 sets of 15
    twistys (what I call em anyways) 3 sets of 20

    calves 6 sets standing of 15
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  22. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,669
    Rep Power
    2038266

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Your workouts resembled mine, but I was on UNO-days, no dos.

    You're an HIIT cardio guy ehh? I want to try this
    but when I do, my legs don't seem to ever recover. Is this a time when I need to stop being a pu$$y and it'll go away, lol.

    I'm old school and go LISS like a mofo.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  23. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Your workouts resembled mine, but I was on UNO-days, no dos.

    You're an HIIT cardio guy ehh? I want to try this
    but when I do, my legs don't seem to ever recover. Is this a time when I need to stop being a pu$$y and it'll go away, lol.

    I'm old school and go LISS like a mofo.
    I do my cardio by HR and I cant get it high enough with LISS training and I hate jogging/eliptical etc so I have to just make it work I guess. I have to do the 2 a days I just dont have enough time to get it all in before work or I certainly would.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  24. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,669
    Rep Power
    2038266

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    I do my cardio by HR and I cant get it high enough with LISS training and I hate jogging/eliptical etc so I have to just make it work I guess. I have to do the 2 a days I just dont have enough time to get it all in before work or I certainly would.
    Gotcha, I've got a buddy who just converted from LISS to HIIT, swears by it now. He's a bigger kid to; 5'7" 190 sub 10%.

    I'm just picking brains here, thanks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  25. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Gotcha, I've got a buddy who just converted from LISS to HIIT, swears by it now. He's a bigger kid to; 5'7" 190 sub 10%.

    I'm just picking brains here, thanks.
    ya thats pretty big at h/w/bf%

    if liss is working for you theres no need to change it. i suppose now is the time for experimenting though when your still so far out from your contest. Id say the LISS treated you pretty good for your last show
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  26. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    EFFIN killed it today 2 new PRs big ones I keep repeating myself but I cant believe Im getting stronger on such a caloric defecit. So right now with the Lecheek stack/proper diet/intense training 3 awesome things are happening 1 Gaining muscle mass 2 Getting Stronger 3 Losing fat. Is there even anything else you could want?

    Todays workout
    Deadlifts worked up to a PR of 405 then pulled 415 after a PR by 30 so pumped about these

    Squats 2 second pause at the bottom
    135x5,5
    225x5,5
    245x3
    265x3
    285x1
    305xfailed after pause
    225x4,4

    leg extension 4 sets of 15
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  27. Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,358
    Rep Power
    2901840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    EFFIN killed it today 2 new PRs big ones I keep repeating myself but I cant believe Im getting stronger on such a caloric defecit. So right now with the Lecheek stack/proper diet/intense training 3 awesome things are happening 1 Gaining muscle mass 2 Getting Stronger 3 Losing fat. Is there even anything else you could want?

    Todays workout
    Deadlifts worked up to a PR of 405 then pulled 415 after a PR by 30 so pumped about these

    Squats 2 second pause at the bottom
    135x5,5
    225x5,5
    245x3
    265x3
    285x1
    305xfailed after pause
    225x4,4

    leg extension 4 sets of 15
    Just saw your PR post in the PR section. Awesome work my friend.
  28. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Just saw your PR post in the PR section. Awesome work my friend.
    thanks man im effin psyched about that ive been trying to hit 400 for a while.

    afternoon workout

    25 min intervals
    traps/forearms
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  29. Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,358
    Rep Power
    2901840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    thanks man im effin psyched about that ive been trying to hit 400 for a while.

    afternoon workout

    25 min intervals
    traps/forearms
    Not sure if I have ever hit that
  30. packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,901
    Rep Power
    1442506

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    OH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPP Friggin Pr mania in this log wow brother that is wicked that's what I want to see pr after pr after pr hells yeah. I'm pumped up now haha
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  31. Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,358
    Rep Power
    2901840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    OH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPP Friggin Pr mania in this log wow brother that is wicked that's what I want to see pr after pr after pr hells yeah. I'm pumped up now haha
    Pretty crazy seeing that he is cutting
  32. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    OH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPP Friggin Pr mania in this log wow brother that is wicked that's what I want to see pr after pr after pr hells yeah. I'm pumped up now haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Pretty crazy seeing that he is cutting
    Ya man I keep saying it but this is friggin crazy I expected to lose strength at the best maintain I never expected to add 30lbs to my deadlift during this. I am amazed t how strong I feel and the recovery time between workouts is crazy even with the 2 a days im able to push it every day
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  33. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    a.m. workout

    max time under tension 8 secnd reps 4-2-1-1

    flat bench 135x8,8 155x8 175x8 195x6 (too heavy focus moved to triceps so had to lower the weight) 175x8,8
    db incline 60x10 70x8,8,8
    incline flys ss with cble crossovers 3 sets

    wide pull ups 4-2-1-2

    10,8,6,6

    rack chins ss with pull downs same tempo
    3 sets of 8ish ea

    bb rows ss with cable rows same tempo
    3 sets of 8 each

    sets like that are crazy the light weight really helps put the tension on the targeted muscles, went past muscular faiure

    P.M. workout
    1000 situps
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  34. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  35. Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,358
    Rep Power
    2901840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    OH YA new vids
  36. packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,901
    Rep Power
    1442506

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Damnz straight wicked vids check the future PRO!!! Wicked man just flat out wicked.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  37. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,669
    Rep Power
    2038266

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I got nervous watching that deadlift, be careful my man!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,358
    Rep Power
    2901840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I got nervous watching that deadlift, be careful my man!
    Any deadlift freaks me out for some reason.
  39. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Damnz straight wicked vids check the future PRO!!! Wicked man just flat out wicked.
    Thanks man definitly motivated me after reading this wasnt feeling the workout this morning but feeling better now
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  40. mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    2383077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I got nervous watching that deadlift, be careful my man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Any deadlift freaks me out for some reason.
    deads are my favorite when I get back to civilization i may try to work with someone on improving them. Im glad I hit the 400 club and Ill probably take it easy with them till after the comp too close now to mess around.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 09:51 AM
  3. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 09:23 PM
  4. contest prep advice
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in